[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for Persona fans, why bother designing such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Persona-5-Shot-07.jpg (242 KB, 409x579) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5-Shot-07.jpg
242 KB, 409x579
I have a question for Persona fans, why bother designing such badass persona for the main protagonist if he just gonna fuse the meticulously designed custom persona with Pixie to get Sandman or other low tier demon anyway?

I get it there will be Izanagi no Okami version of tophat Dante's devil trigger, but 98% of the time you're not playing with the protagonist supposed "main" Persona.

Why is such thing allowed? Also has the protagonist being able to own and use multiple Personas ever being explained in a persona game? I played P3P and P4G and it was never explained
>>
>>285073208
Just fuse a super powered starting Persona at the endgame. P3MC and P4MC are "Wild Cards" and they can do that.
>>
>>285073208
cause humans have fixed personas and demon recruitment is back, duh. that's why there's only four party members
>>
>>285073208
The power of the wild card granted by the Fool arcana.

And who ever said that the P5 MC has the power to switch personas?
>>
>>285073208
EDGE
>>
>>285073658
The trailer
>>
File: eriko.jpg (445 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
eriko.jpg
445 KB, 550x550
>>285073208
because jack bros are the only right choice to use in persona/smt

and Elly is best girl faggots
>>
The MC usually gets a 'ulitimate' form at the end. Also the MC's persona isn't useless. You do know now with skill cards/stat cards you can actually get more potential out of a low level persona now than a end game persona a lot of the times. Though that's a shit ton of grinding.
>>
>>285073208
Maybe they'll contrive a reason for everyone to adopt the sub-persona system from Q so they'll always have access to their main persona.
>>
Happens in RPGs a lot, your starting equipment is badass but eventually you have to swap it out for higher level stuff. It's progression, don't question it.
>>
>>285073208
The wild card is something bestowed upon people by the blue butterfly, Philemon whose basically the daddy of all persona. It's a gift that's given to them and can be passed on like MC giving his wild card to Aigis. In P1 and P2 everyone got a wild card, but do to the events of P2 Phil isn't in a position that he can hand them out like candy anymore.
>>
>>285073208
The way I look at it is that the main character is a blank slate who can be filled by whatever persona you as the player want to project upon him. So he can be whatever you want him to. I haven't finished P4 yet but I also imagine that's why Narukami is the only character who doesn't have to confront his shadow self before he obtains his persona. He doesn't have to confront any hidden part of his personality because as Yosuke said at some point, Narukami is "very open" with showing who he is.
>>
>>285073208
I'm kinda hoping they remedy that nonsense because I hated it in 3 and 4, too.
>>
>>285073208
because your first persona will be heavily featured in the marketing side of the game so they want to it look badass.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.