[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
Going to buy pic related in a few hours but only have enough cash to buy one game. Which game should i buy /v/? Also general 3DS thread.
>>
Pokemon Shuffle.
>>
MH4
>>
File: 1423862486124.png (10 KB, 303x343) Image search: [Google]
1423862486124.png
10 KB, 303x343
>>285068012
/thread
>>
File: reaction 1.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
reaction 1.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>285067957
>>
you should instead take your money to a shooting range and kill yourself
>>
Depends on what you like.

Monster Hunter
Zelda
Pokemon
Animal Crossing

or get various cheaper Games in the eStore.

Also can someone recommend me a good Puzzle Game?
>>
Monster hunter 4 is the only right answer, theirs enough hours in this game to last you until you can afford a full library.
>>
MH4U or buy a eShop card, squat on it until the next Atlus sale, buy SMTIV/Soul Hackers/Devil Survivor, EOIV/Untold, or whatever else they put on sale at $15 each.
>>
>>285068565
>buy new console
>buy credit and wait for a sale to start playing on new console

Are you retarded?
>>
>>285068776
There's a fuck-ton of demos for games he could test out and the sales happen once every month. Nothing wrong with preparing for the possibility of getting several games for the price of one. I just got my Vita and the first thing I bought was a $50 PSN card and 3 months + to take advantage of free games and the birthday sale.
>>
>>285069049
>buy new console
>play demos and wait for a sale

You're retarded.
>>
>>285069252
Don't forget I also suggested MH4U and that I can't be as retarded as someone buying a system and not have any idea what game to buy myself.
>>
>>285069476
>I can't be as retarded as someone buying a system and not have any idea what game to buy myself.
You have a point. Still, what you suggested was pretty stupid.
>>
>>285069252
But that makes some sense. OP doesn't know what to buy, there are plenty of demos for a majority of the good 3DS games, they could just test them and decide for themselves.
>>
>>285069636
In the end that's all it is, just a suggestion.
>>
If you don't have enough cash to purchase games you probably shouldn't be paying for this.

Maybe focus on paying rent.
>>
>>285069856
This is OP and I'm only 18. I don't pay rent.
>>
>>285069856
What if this is his spare cash after paying rent? How the fuck did you even jump to that conclusion?
>>
MH4
Zelda
Fantasy Life
>>
Mon Hun 4 has a lot of content, but it's also grindy as hell

I'd suggest Fire Emblem:Awakening if you're not much of a grind fan.
>>
>>285070249
>Fantasy Life
Good if you want to max out all the lives, else it's pretty repetitive and the story is short. Definitely not a title I would start a 3DS collection with.
>>
Are they still in short supply?
>>
>>285071210
Nope my local target had 5 when I went there a few hours ago.
>>
I'd say Monster Hunter 4 or FE: Awakening since they both have shit tons of content.

If that isn't an issue Link Between Worlds is the best Zelda game in years.
>>
>>285067807
This better be your first 3ds ever. Or you're part of the cancer.
>>
mh4u even if you haven't played mh. The online will keep you playing for hundreds of hours.

other worthy titles:
mario kart 7 still has an active online community on /v/
fire emblem awakening is a huge game
pokemon omega ruby while no post game, you can still focus on battling online if that sounds appealing
mh3u if you don't mind just playing single player. Still provides hundreds of hours and is cheaper to buy than mh4u
>>
MH4U

or albw if you're a pussy for grinding
>>
Gateway.
>>
>>285072287
Why
>>
>>285071298

Ah yeah, my gamestop says they have the red ones. I may just go get one.
>>
File: 1424489538635.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424489538635.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Ace Combat, faggot.
>>
>>285067807
Kid Icarus.
Or just wait for fucking Xenoblade.
>>
>>285072631
Because buying a slightly upgraded console to play games you could already play on a less console is something only Sonyggers do.
>>
OP, where'd you find N3DS in black? Everywhere around my city only has Reds in stock.
>>
>>285073204
Nintendo has been releasing slightly upgraded handhelds since Gameboy Color kiddo.
>>
How much are these even selling for on eBay?
>>
>>285072287
Op again, and yeah this is my first 3ds ever.
>>
>>285073329

>Since Gameboy color
There were tons of Game Boy iterations before that.
>>
>>285073226
It was at target
>>
>>285073491
Gameboy got three upgrades: Pocket, Light (Japan-exclusive) and Color
Gameboy Advance got two upgrades: SP and Micro
The DS got three: Lite, DSi and XL
The 3DS now have three: XL, 2DS and New 3DS
>>
>>285074045

You're forgetting the N3DS XL.
Colour was more of its own system, I don't see why it's constantly considered a Game Boy revision.
>>
>>285074045
That doesn't make anyone buying the upgrades despite already owning the previous version not part of the cancer.

The only people who should buy the New 3DS are those who don't already own a 3DS. Or idorts who have money to throw away.

Otherwise it's just stupid to buy a slight upgrade that plays the same shit your current console does. You should be spending that money on a new console so you can have access to a whole new library of games the 3DS doesn't have. Become a idort, not a retarded fanboy.
>>
>>285074383
>that plays the same shit your current console does.

Ah but it is more powerful and will get exclusive games that the 3ds can't play. Or at least is powerful enough to get better ports that the 3ds can't play
>>
>>285067807
Shin Megami Tensi IV/Soul Hackers and/or Monster Hunter 4U

Those are the only "great" games on the system
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.