[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the best arcade racing game ever made. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: El lay.jpg (129 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
El lay.jpg
129 KB, 640x360
Literally the best arcade racing game ever made.

Prove me wrong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg
>>
3 is better
and then underground is better than that, so youre wrong
>>
>>321285454
What did mc3 and underground do better than la?

>no vinyl editor
>less traffic
>less detailed worlds
>no cockpit view
>less detailed police system
>no voice acting during races
>no wheel dimension options
>no multiplayer

I don't think you've played mcla
>>
>>321285824
It had HOUS REA BIG

But seriously MC3>LA>Any Need For Speed
>>
>>321285123
>generic bald not spess marine voiced by Nolan North as MC
>get to the credits
>MC was not voiced by Nolan North
I was really surprized
>>
>>321285824
Goes to show how shit the actual game was if they had to add all those gimmicks in to keep people interested
3 played well and you could sit down and keep playing it because it was fun, not because it had extra detail in the world or shitty voice acting
>>
>>321286263
>hous rea big
>not DONTMAKEME GET BUCK IN HERE
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x360
>>321286474
LA had pretty much the same handling model as 3, with all the improvements and additions.

Its objectively a better game.
>>
Thats not Burnout 3
>>
File: WHAT YA GONNA DO.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WHAT YA GONNA DO.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
>>321286671
>improvements and additions
You cant improve perfection, thats where they fucked up
>>
>>321286671
LA actually fixed a bunch of the handling models 3 had
the suspension model now doesn't change based on the physical aparence like in 3, but only about the parts stats. In 3 the more travel your car suspension had, ie the less lowered it was, the more it would bounce
A stock height car in 3 would bounce like a nigger's ass no matter how tight that HKS suspension kit you bought was
LA also made tyres less slippery so you could have more grip and less skidding around all over the place like if you were driving a BRZ

Over all it is a better game than 3, the only reason I like 3 more is due to the soundtrack and the car rooster
>>
>>321286680
We are talking about ricing sims, anon
>>
>>321287219
No we arent, where did you get that idea from
>>
>>321287219
>Literally the best arcade racing game ever made.
No we aren't, the fugg.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.