[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any vidya series that you SHOULDN'T play in production
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1399635875979.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1399635875979.png
27 KB, 500x500
Are there any vidya series that you SHOULDN'T play in production order?
>>
>>284754607
I want to fuck that DQ loli.
>>
>>284754607

Any series where the first game is so inferior that it seems like you meant to start from the second.
>>
Final Fantasy. I've tried it just gets tedious.
>>
Monster Hunter, Call of Duty, Pokemon; just play the latest one
>>
>>284755412
>implying that you shouldn't play Freedom Unite first
>>
MGS
>>
>>284754607
Final Fantasy, Zelda, every jrpg, the vast majority of asian games

Or better yet, just don't play any of these games. Don't be an absolute fucking faggot
>>
>>284755704
No, fuck you.
>>
Dragon Slayer
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 790x593
>>284755704
>>
Kingdom Hearts series after you've cleared it the first time and want to replay it to refresh yourself on the story.
>>
>>284755895

>not starting with Zelda 1
>>
>>284754607
hyperdimension neptunia, the first game is absolute dogshit, gameplay wise ,that is
>>
Nintendo franchises are good examples. They tend to only get really good around the 3rd or 4th installments.
>>
Tales of
>>
>>284754607
Final Fantasy, the NES ones are shit
>>
>>284754607
Devil May Cry
>>
>>284754810
Uncharted
>>
What does DQ slime taste like?
>>
>>284759369
snot flavored jello
>>
>>284758692
Nah. Best to play in order. Not only do you fully appreciate the upgrades to each new game, but you follow the character progression.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.