[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Gackt will make an appearance in Final Fantasy VII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (36 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
36 KB, 480x272
Do you think Gackt will make an appearance in Final Fantasy VII remake? I hope they retcon him out of the lore entirely. It was way cooler when Sephiroth was the only super soldier designed that way.
>>
I just best this game, why do people call him gackt?

Also, I love how crisis core shows that at least some of what sephiroth was reported to do was actually other people (like Zack doing the whole wutai mission but sephiroth getting all the credit) Too bad we never see genesis, angel or sephiroth actually fight anything that's not each other.

I started replaying through 7 again, and I noticed how much stuff they out into crisis core to mess with cloud:

>ff7 kalm flashback
>cloud (actually zack) in truck talking to shinra soldier (actually cloud)
>"Hey man you doing all right? I can't help you, I've never had motion sickness before"
>Crisis Core
>like 4 cutscenes where cloud is sick from motion sickness or stress

Heh
>>
>>321279869
>why do people call him gackt?

Because he's literally based on the likeness, and played in the Japanese dub by Gackt.

Learn to Google, newfriend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gackt
>>
No.

The actor he's based on threw a hissy fit about his portrayal in the game and threw the copyright card. He'll be unmentioned or written out.

Hes also why CC is stuck on the PSP
>>
>>321280289

Because Sony is stupid. There's an excellent rom and emulator for it on coolroms. If it was on vita, I was gonna buy a pstv and the game to play it, but for some reason it's not on the store, so I just emulated it.
>>
THATS NO WAY TO TALK TO A HERO
>>
>>321280289
>The actor he's based on threw a hissy fit about his portrayal in the game
What didn't he like about it?
Too unsympathetic?
>>
The DMW thing in this game was really stupid. Most of the results aren't actually random, and I may have spent more time waiting on slot animations than I did waiting on summon animations in ff7.

The writers for CC fucked up, because Cissnei is alive at the end of crisis core and never gets mentioned in 7, and Elena is a woman who recently gets promoted to the Turks in 7 and is never mentioned in Crisis Core.
>>
>>321279869
Because he's literally voiced by Gackt in japan.
>>
When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end…
>>
>>321280896

First off, the DMW thing is not stupid and is used quite effectively in the Zack's final fight.

As for the character you mentioned, who gives a shit? She is not important and only Zack runs into her and hes fucking dead.
>>
>>321281430
>First off, the DMW thing is not stupid

Shut up.
>>
File: Genesis-DoC.jpg (9 KB, 293x257) Image search: [Google]
Genesis-DoC.jpg
9 KB, 293x257
>>321279869
>>
He's going to appear in VIImake, isn't he
>>
>>321282719
He literally can't with out opening Square to lawsuits
>>
>>321283159
Not even if they give him a new outfit and tweak his face a little?
>>
>>321282719
Please don't. I really didn't like his character and story overall. It's like the only reason they put his story in it, just to lengthen the gameplay for CC.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.