[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:non pay2win free to plays No LOL and DOTA Pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
ITT:non pay2win free to plays
No LOL and DOTA
Pic unrelated
>>
hearthstone
>>
>>284581107
Path of Exile
>>
>>284581107
Who put that HUD over that BF3 Map?
>>
>>284581726
:^)
>>
>>284582192
Paying for stash space gives you a direct game advantage in that you can accrue currency and items faster
>>
>>284581726
>>284582192

hahahaha i hope this is bait
>>
>>284583836
Yeah, I guess.

America's Army and Quake Live?
>>
i have no fucking girlfriend
>>
tf2
>>
How about b2p? Is there something good?
>>
>>284581107

Bloodline champions
>>
Legend of Princess, very short but sweet.
>>
Rift
>>
>>284585053
>Americas army

I remember being so pissed when they dropped mac support after 3.0 I think
>>
>>284581107
Smite
>>
LOTRO and Quake live are the only ones i can think of.
>>
>>284585304
this
>>
Ghost Recon Phantoms
>>
>>284583187

My question exactly.
>>
Firefall
>>
>>284583836
No it doesn't, since you can still use other characters as mules just fine. And you'll never manage to fill the stash and all mule slots with actual valuables before the league ends even if you play 24/7 and only play softcore.
>>
More realistic question: What are some free to play games that you can spend a minimal amount of money to have fun?
>>
>>284587224
TF2.

Buy a single key in the store, it's below 2 dollars i think
Trade it for refined metal to the traders, thanks to the inflation 1 key goes for like 10 of them
deconstruct that metal down to scrap
buy all weapons in the game for 1 scrap each, don't ever give them more
enjoy all your weapons unlocked
realize stock were always the best anyway
>>
TF2
>>
>>284586242
I did actually. it's a kinda pointless project I did before

Only if bf3 have better HUD
>>
Path of Exile
Warsow (sadly it's dead)
TrackMania Nations Forever
Battle for Wesnoth
0 A.D.

also a shitload of roguelikes and games based on classics like:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freecol/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeciv/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeorion/
>>
War Thunder
>>
>dota
>pay2win
>>
>>284581107
Defense of the Ancients 2
>>
>>284581107
Tera
>>
>>284588559
He's obviously looking for recommendations but doesn't want to play ASSFAGGOTS. No one's arguing that it's p2w.
>>
File: DUST_514_Vista_470_t.jpg (68 KB, 470x264) Image search: [Google]
DUST_514_Vista_470_t.jpg
68 KB, 470x264
Dust 514

PS3 only FPS. You can make a lot of criticisms about the game, but the one thing it isn't is pay to win.
>>
ASSFAGGOTS is a good one owned
>>
>>284588921
Right,fuckin hate MOBAs.Especially when every faggot in your school calls themselves a gamer because they play fuckin LOL

Except that one on ios, probably because touch controlls makes this game somewhat more interesting.
>>
>>284589139
You have to be 18+ years old to post here, kid.
>>
>>284588943
How much of the EVE integration actually made it into the game? I remember the hype up until it released and then heard absolutely nothing after
>>
Renegade X. It's actually pretty good.
>>
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Or ET-Legacy now.
Too bad it's half dead and infested with bot servers and hackers.
>>
>>284589214
I applied school a year late. I'm 18 but in where I a I'm still in secondary school.
Not sure what the American equivalent is though,sorry.
>>
>>284589446
Aren't they making a successor to enemy territory? I think that's gonna be free too
>>
>>284589648
It won't be the same.
It will never be the same.
>>
>>284589218

Very little. The only real interaction is being able to call in orbital strikes from EVE players in a specific game mode.

Might see more interaction in the future though.
>>
Tera or rift better? Also considering the community
>>
>>284591236
I like TERAs combat despite people saying its trash
>>
planetside 2
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.