[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This music. Them feels of isolation and walking around at ni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 81fpsyv-xoL._SL1500_.jpg (276 KB, 1293x1500) Image search: [Google]
81fpsyv-xoL._SL1500_.jpg
276 KB, 1293x1500
This music. Them feels of isolation and walking around at night with very little food. God-tier ost. Why haven't you played Tokyo Jungle?

http://youtu.be/shORSK8vf64
>>
it's a great game and I should play it more but I just have a really hard time playing my consoles nowadays
>>
Is it a rogue-like where you only spend 30 minutes on a playthrough or does it have a proper story/campaign?
>>
>>284576121
Survival is like that but there is a story mode. You do have to collect a few marked items between levels in survival though. It's actually quite good the story...particularly on the last few levels.

Survival is the best mode though. Just feels good trying to survive and going to all the different areas that have food (and you get more intimidating enemies as the years go on so you're always on edge).
>>
>>284576121
>it is a rogue-like
>this is what yiffers actually believe
>>
>>284576121
It has a light story mode but most progress, like unlocking a majority of the animals, is done by surviving for a while and getting high scores.
>>
>>284576609
If I remember correctly you just have to complete objectives in survival with a specific animal to unlock another. I didn't unlock them all though. Just got a bit consuming and difficult with some of the weaker animals.
>>
Damn I want to play this again now. The only animal I don't remember getting is the mammoth.
>>
>that fucking final boss
I killed your bitch ass, do not pass go do not upload to a new body.
>>
>>284575990
*tips fedora*
>>
>>284577549
Yeah a bit of a pain because it you die, it takes you back to the room before and you have to fight those sub bosses. Felt so good though beating the game but even more so going past 100 years and getting that 'king of the jungle' trophy (without that robot dog thing).

>enemies past 100 years
>nope.jpg
>>
>>284575282

I have. It's pretty fun for the first few games.
>>
I always started to get annoyed when the toxic rain started showing up.
>>
>>284576542
>Doesn't understand how questions work
>This is what shit posters actually do for fun
>>
>>284578532
Yeah you would have to try and use medicine. There's usually lots to store. Or use sewers and make sure to open up the entrance where you start off near. Would be good if you could set a few custom options like no toxicity.
>>
What is this game anyway? I thought it was some PSĀ£-release era shovelware with a fuckton of DLC and 2 hours playtime until you get bored.

Have I missed out on some gem?
>>
The final boss did nothing wrong
Fuck toxic rain
The "protag" ensured all live on Earth would become extinct
Fuck toxic rain

Pretty good game
>>
>>284579614
Imagine beating the shit out of dinosaurs as a deer.

Or wrecking the lives of everyone as a croc.
>>
>>284580087
While that sounds cool, is it executed in a good manner?
>>
>>284579614
>>284580743
You wouldn't like it, fuck off.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.