[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Yakuza 0 demo is now available for everyone, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: YakuzaZero-11.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YakuzaZero-11.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1080
Reminder that Yakuza 0 demo is now available for everyone, not just PS+ owners.
>>
reminder that localization never ever
>>
>A big part of the Yakuza team, including Nagoshi, made F-Zero GX

This team made so much fucking good games and I'm thinking about that more and more now that the Yakuza fatigue is starting to kick in
>>
>>284574621
reminder that you should know nip by nowi
>>
Downloading from PSS is so fucking slow.

I hope there'll be at least some pre-loading when Yakuza 5 gets released, I want to play it within the first week of release.
>>
>>284574517
>available for everyone
>who owns a JP PS4
Thanks, asshole, now I'm disappointed.
>>
>>284577376
You just need a japanese PSN account, it's not hard to create. Demo is available both on PS4 and PS3.
>>
File: Yakuza-5_2012_11-21-12_009.jpg (607 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-5_2012_11-21-12_009.jpg
607 KB, 1920x1080
When I visit home, this will be high on my list of shit to do. Yakuza 0 looks absolutely amazing. I need more to Yakuza to tide me over until Y5 comes out.
>>
>>284574517
Way too lazy to make a JP account. Tell sega to localize it if they want my money. Tho they most likely DO NOT want my money, so fuck em.
>>
>>284574517
can i play super hang on?
that is the only reason i will play this demo.
>>
>>284577765
i thought that was the new Cabela's game, not Yakuza.
>>
>>284577765
play kurohyo it's pretty good
>>
>>284579042
At a certain point Saejima beats the shit out of the bear with his bare hands. The whole hunting thing is the "Another Story" aspect of the games, where each character does some cool shit that is tangestial to the plot but earns them money/experience/moves.
>>
I remember one day trying a jap demo of Yakuza and was awesome but I never get into the series, how many games has this thing?
>>
>>284580092
5 main series games 2 samurai versions, 1 zombie shooter, 2 psp games and a prequel about to come out
>>
File: yakuza-0-tgs-preview-12.jpg (125 KB, 749x428) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-0-tgs-preview-12.jpg
125 KB, 749x428
>>284580092
In terms of mainline games Yakuza 1-4 have been released in the west. All really good.

Yakuza 5 is coming out in Q3 this year for PS3. The game OP is refering to is Yakuza 0 (PS4), which hasn't been announced for the west, but I'm hoping if Yakuza 5 does well Sega will localise it.

Yakuza Dead Souls is a spin-off about zombies. Different gameplay. More fanservice than a good game, so not great for newcomers.

There are two samurai spin-offs that are Japan only, as well as the PSP games.
>>
File: nothing to KAZUMA-CHAN about.jpg (130 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
nothing to KAZUMA-CHAN about.jpg
130 KB, 800x450
>>284580753
I'm so looking forward to finally playing as Majima. It's long overdue.
>>
>>284580945
But anon, you could play as him in Dead Souls!
>>
File: glee2.png (22 KB, 192x227) Image search: [Google]
glee2.png
22 KB, 192x227
>mfw character can sprint

Holy fuck. When did they add that?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.