[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are gaming sites even relevant anymore? Why would I read a review
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1415768113908.png (580 KB, 747x804) Image search: [Google]
1415768113908.png
580 KB, 747x804
Are gaming sites even relevant anymore?

Why would I read a review of a game when Youtube has gameplay videos of it that give me a far better impression of what the game is like?
>>
Wendy has niggerlips though
>>
They really aren't. It doesn't help that they spend more time covering social issues than videogames. Game journos are a dying breed, but I'm sure they're aware of that.
>>
Journalism as a whole is pretty much dead. Publications have no real standards or ethics anymore, and social media and the internet means you can go read a blog post or watch some youtuber who is better at reporting than actual "journalists".

Its going the way of the radio.
>>
It's the main reason why they got mad when Nintendo decided to do Directs for E3 instead of inviting them to shows.

They took away their jobs.
>>
>More diversity!
>Half the cast is monsters
>>
>>284468357
With the exception of peach and Rosalin, the humans aren't even 'white'. They're fucking Italians.
>>
>Mario and Luigi are Italian
>2 are Metal
>half are Koopas
>>
>>284467672
>35 characters
>10 are white
> +1 character is whatever you want him to be
>>
File: goddamnit internet.jpg (32 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
goddamnit internet.jpg
32 KB, 344x326
>>284467672
>4 Marios
>4 Peaches
>2 Daisies
>2 Rosalinas
>2 Luigis
>Soon to be 2 Bowsers

As fun as MK8 is, this will always be the laziest character selection Nintendo has ever done.
>>
>>284468357
kek
>>
>>284467672
The fact that this question hasn't been started to be properly asked is evidence of the "gaming" hobby's degeneracy.
>>
Why are white people grouped together like this? Why don't they just say Caucasian Americans and Brits like what they really mean? I'm pretty sure they aren't talking about too many Spaniards and Ukrainians being MCs.
>>
>>284469184
>Italians
>not White
Certo, come no, coglione.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.