[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We shit on Tec-9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21
File: shit9.png (76 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
shit9.png
76 KB, 512x384
ITT: We shit on Tec-9
>>
I don't know why these threads are made with the assumption that everyone plays CS:GO.

>it's the game of choice for the distinguished FPS player

Delusion.
>>
>>284431680
Five-SeveN Five-eveR
>>
File: Tech n9ne.jpg (149 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
Tech n9ne.jpg
149 KB, 510x382
juggalo rapper
>>
>>284431680
shitty juggalo rapper
>>
What's wrong with the Tec-9?
>>
File: ITS PAYNE WHACK HIM.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ITS PAYNE WHACK HIM.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>not dualies
>>
it's the best pistol but it doesn't break the game unlike the deagle in css
>>
>>284431680
take it from the tec-9 holder. They've bit but don't know their neck shine from Shinola.
>>
>>284431680
It's hands down the best all around secondary
>cheapest category to upgrade
>best ratio of total ammo/ damage
>best mix of accuracy + stability to damage
>best ratio of damage/ ROF
>decent reload times/ hidden modifiers
>good magazine size
>good looks
Uzi and Patchett are shit in comparison
>>
>>284431925
Its op as fuck
>>
In a sec I throw the tec to your fucking neck
Everybody hit the deck!
Biggie bout to get some wreck
>>
>>284431680
Just got my MW Nuclear Threat. Looks fantastic, can't wait to save for a FN
>>
File: arenashooters.png (109 KB, 731x325) Image search: [Google]
arenashooters.png
109 KB, 731x325
>>284431741
Pretty sure it is dude.
>>
>>284432143
I bet you complain about AWPers too
>>
>>284431919
You. I like you.
>>
>>284432026
Villainy, feel it in yer heart chakra
>>
File: 1354133684927.jpg (101 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1354133684927.jpg
101 KB, 799x799
>>284432181

>more players = better game

man LoL must be GOTYAY for you, huh champ?
>>
>>284431841

He's not a juggalo, juggalos just like him because he wears face paint and they are literally that dumb.
>>
>>284432076
But It can't hit 40 damage.
Pistols are better anyway
>>
>>284432367
but csgo is the better game? albeit different kind of fps
>>
>>284432496
Not everyone's willing to sacrifice half their skill points and their first born son just to make their secondary not suck balls
>>
>>284432181
oh dear, is Toxick really doing that badly?
>>
>>284432576

thats your opinion

i find it fucking slow and boring
>>
>>284431798
bind "F4" "buy tec9; buy vest"

Best of both worlds for eco rounds.
>>
>>284432184
No, I'm LEM. Tec-9 is just too much bang for the buck. It's not as ridiculous as the pre-nerf CZ though.
>>
>>284431680
SEMI OR DA TEC SPRAY IT AT 'IM DEN RELOAD
>>
>>284432576
The game rewards you for no-think camping. It's ridiculous. In an arena-FPS you're forced to go around the map to pick up more ammo/health and not just camp positions. Also RNG as a mechanic in an FPS game is ridiculous in almost all circumstances. The TTK in CS is so low that it allows the worse player to come out on top more than he really should.
>>
>>284432654
is it that shocking
the only advertising thats been done is a shitty youtube trailer that was posted nowhere and and a bunch of "i swear im not a shill guys" posts here

im not entirely sure they know what audience theyre targeting anyway
>>
>>284433702
>Party like it's 99
>it's pretty much UT2004
>>
>>284433469
Sounds like you're not very good in CS then.
>>
>>284433876
I'm DMG. Try to make an argument this time.
>>
>>284434047
Sounds like you're not very good in CS then.
>>
first round go-to try hard weapon. literally two shots drop you assuming you're any good at aiming.
>>
>>284433702
dont forget the fact that theres only two maps
>>
>>284433469
I like how the firing cones in CS makes no sense.

I did a lot of testing on this to see if it really was that bad, and it is. The best example is running with an AUG facing a wall and firing at it. You get the impression that you actually move the gun around all over the screen in order to hit where the bullet marks are appearing. There is no reason for a bullet mark to appear above the screen when the gun is visible on the screen with the barrel scraping the wall while you are firing.

Also coupled with the fact that hitboxes still don't match up with the models it's clear that they don't even want to give a shit any more.

I've had rounds where I have had ludicrous KD-ratios and other rounds where I can't kill a single opponent, but in most cases I hit them before they hit me and I hit them more times than they hit me, BUT LOL RNG IT'S JUST THE GAME GIT GUD SCRUB XD
>>
>>284434316
Casuals can't accept fault for their own short-comings, so they hide behind mechanics they can't control. Quakelive duel isn't as popular as CSGO because you don't have teammates to blame, or game mechanics. It's just skill of player 1 vs. skill of player 2.
It's more of a statement about how the gaming market is nowadays though. Most people don't like accepting that they're not as good as someone else.
I don't care about these things in general. I believe everyone should play the game they enjoy most. But when people make statements about CSGO being the "most skilled" or "best FPS", it annoys me.
>>
>>284434640
I know a few people who play CS:GO among other more competitive games like QuakeLive and USFIV.

We play mostly even in CS:GO but I absolutely demolish them in USFIV and QuakeLive. Then they don't want to play those games with me any more, not even CTF playing on the same team. It's sad, but it's been like that since the days of Goldeneye 007. I have so far only met one guy who has been my equal in that game and that was at a random gaming event at a pub in London, then I never saw him again.
>>
>>284432181
>18
Thats one more than CPMA
WE MADE IT!
>>
>>284431741

the Tec-9 is shit on every game though.

it's literally the shitty ghetto or school shooter gun.
>>
>>284434047

>DMG

Exactly, not very good.
>>
>>284432576
>an fps where keeping the crosshair on your enemy is a bad idea
>better than anything
>>
>>284435010
>it's literally the shitty ghetto
It's the distinguished Trap Lord's choice.
>>
>>284433843
>>284434282
im not even talking about the game itself, im talking about the fact that fucking nobody knows it even exists
word of mouth doesnt fucking cut it anymore now with the endless flood of "indie" games releasing on steam, especially when you game does absolutely nothing revolutionary on its own and relies entirely on the target consumer recognizing any of the multiple namedrops that theyve relied on entirely for proof of quality
when your claim to fame is "its EXACTLY like that one game everybody stopped playing almost ten years ago" maybe you ask yourself WHY it is people stopped playing that game before sinking the entire advertising chip into recognition of that one brand

its so fucking frustrating to see people in a situation where they can actually make a good game fuck everything up so terribly
>>
>>284433876
>b-but you can't hate cs-san
>y-you're just bad
>hail gayben
Every single thread.
>>
I like the p250 better, just because of the looks
>>
>>284435351
Toxikk was a lost cause anyway. No matter how good it was, or how well-advertised it was, it was still an exact clone of another game. A game getting a 100% free release sometime this year.
>>
>>284435010

The Tec-9 in Battlefield: Hardline is the shit though
>>
>>284434640
>they hide behind mechanics they can't control

Well, most people I talk to don't actually want to do that.
The thing is, games like Counterstrike and LoL/Dota 2 are rather easy to learn. I don't say you can go pro or something like that, I mean you don't have to learn some complicated controls.
You can get good if you play a lot and it's a nice linear progression.
Games like Starcraft 2 for example, or even WC3 TFT, hide behind complex controls, a fuckton of hotkeys and build orders you have to literally learn and remember. No one wants to take their time to memorize this useless shit, despite having the whish to play a fun and competitive 1v1 game.
>>
>>284436634
>I mean you don't have to learn some complicated controls.
I'd argue that spray control is exactly that. It's entirely unintuitive, while anyone just getting into the game is going to have no idea why their bullets are flying out at 45 degree angles. The crosshair should move to help players learn the sprays.
>>
File: fagss.jpg (51 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
fagss.jpg
51 KB, 340x480
>>284431680
only plebs cry about the tec-9 or the cz75, just let them plant then retake the site you fuckin fags
>>
>>284436859
>I'd argue that spray control is exactly that

Well, it kinda is, but you get the feeling after some time. The action you take to shoot doesn't vary though. You move your mouse and click, that's it. You don't have to press alt+H to put your crosshair slightly to the left and strg+A to take your crosshair up.
That's at least my theory to why RTS isn't popular nowadays.
The exact success of CS:GO is beyond me. The game itself is like a harder version of Source, which is fine, but GO is more beloved than Source. Introducing the skins was brilliant from a developer point of view, kids fucking love this kind of shit.
>>
>>284436634
Every game is complex when you get to a certain level. The problem with RTS's is they put all the complexity upfront. A FPS puts all the complexity in the details. That's probably a good point you make though. I guess with Quake someone will see another person jumping around at a million miles per hour and rocket jumping. Items will be coming up under his feet and he'll kill you every time you spawn. It's all the complexity up front.
With LoL, you have up to 5 skills to use and you just kill monsters and other people. Then you learn what everything does. CSGO is the same with just running around gunning people down, then learning all the angles/grenades/sprays.
>>
>>284437360
That exactly sums it up what I actually wanted to say, yep.
>>
>>284434316
It's all to discourage spraying and moving while shooting. Everyone has rounds were they do good and others were they do shit, that's just how every comp game is.

If you don't move and don't spray your shots will, for the most part, hit dead center. You could just pause for a second, aim quickly, fire, and then move and repeat the process. There's not a whole lot of RNG going on there.

It's so laughable how /v/ cries about CS RNG yet they have a ton of TF2 and Dota 2 threads.

>>284434864
Not really sure what you're trying to prove,
>>
>>284435524
Honestly i think block guns look sexy as fuck, so the p250 is alright by me!
>>
>>284437286
>Introducing the skins was brilliant from a developer point of view, kids fucking love this kind of shit.
I'm no CS expert, but wasn't the game dead as fuck before skins? Or did they release skins around the same time the game was patched to be acceptable?
>>
>>284437625

Gameplay in Valve servers is still fucked up. Source Engine is a fucking cancer for online FPS gaming.
>>
>>284437507
/v/ hates TF2
>>
File: d8e9e-carl_2_athf.jpg (15 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
d8e9e-carl_2_athf.jpg
15 KB, 360x240
>>284431970
>using dualies ever
>>
>>284437625
>wasn't the game dead as fuck before skins

Yes. At the very least it wasn't nearly as popular as it is now. Some time after release I wondered if people were still playing it, most of my friends even kept playing Source, even though GO was pretty cheap from the beginning, but after the release of these skins everything went boom.
Twitch viewernumbers skyrocket, the competitive scene exploded and everyone and their moms started to play ranked.
>>
>>284436859
The default CSGO crosshair does expand greatly to help show new players.

There was this video a little while back explaining why recoil was better translated to the player in 1.6 than in the newer CS games. The punch from each shot is much more dramatic in 1.6, and you could much more easily see were the bullet lands in 1.6.

That and the tutorial in GO is actually pretty decent.

>>284437360
Exactly why I don't want to get into moba. Played 1 game with few friends and I played like shit and they bitched at me and called me bad. Then another handed me a study sheet for 1 character that had this whole leveling and buy order on it. Tossing all that shit at a player is just dumb, I don't want to study just to play a game I'm unsure I'll like.
>>
File: lpkane.png (582 KB, 651x815) Image search: [Google]
lpkane.png
582 KB, 651x815
I love watching delusional quakefags post in these threads thinking their game is competitive

protip: a game can only be competitive if people actually play it

On topic, the Tec-9 and pistols in general would be less ridiculous if tagging in the game weren't backwards. A pistol wielding player, once shot with a rifle multiple times, should incur some movement penalty like they did in previous iterations of CS
>>
>>284434316
Do people really get this butt flustered over video games? Jesus christ bro, it is just a game, stop crying.
>>
>>284438138
The problem with the dynamic crosshair is that it expands in all directions, giving you the idea that spray is random like CoD. But bullets will only ever appear above your crosshair.
Admittedly, I never played 1.6, but some actual camera movement would be great.
>>
The issue at hand is that there's different kinds of FPS games. You have your Cowadoody like which is kind of a dead subgenre except for the actual CoD series, if you take a look at most actual CoD clones they tend to be only alive on consoles or have really small communities. Twitch shooters are a ton, they have few differences, many free to play with no microtransaction branches, but all in all they all play kind of the same with minor tweaks.

You have modern BF which, "casualized" as it has been, still keeps things a bit different than usual. It's not CS:GO, it's not CoD. It's just its own little thing.

Realism shooters are also there for people who have patience. There have been new attempts over the years but most games in this subgenre have a general lack of polish.

Maybe some people don't like CS:GO because there's a bit of an element of strategy when playing it. It isn't just rushing to a point and shooting dudes across the map. One thing that I always found funny is all these people that keep buying gear, like good mice, for games like CS:GO where having perfect aim is not going to solve most of your problems.

Having more players is good, because you have more variety, more people to fight against, some new, some old. It's not the same 20 people that have exploited the fuck out of the game and never let people into their little community created on a basis that the game is so dead they might as well stick together except for the new ones. Sometimes playing against people that lack skill or equal yours is also necessary unless you're pretty fucking lucky.
>>
>>284437896
Weren't people largely playing ranked prior to skins? I remember having a hard as fuck time finding an active server before I played MM. I thought the game was dying, but when I checked the steam stats it was still one of the more played games.

>>284437715
God no. Back in the days when /v/ started worshiping TF2 they called it more complex than Halo and treated it like a simplified version of Quake. You should never listen to /v/'s opinion on any competitive game.
>>
>>284438138
You would have gotten into moba if you would have started playing it with your friends altogether.
>>
>>284438138
>a study sheet for 1 character that had this whole leveling and buy order on it
Once you gitgud you don't need that anymore, because then you can go and make your own decisions.
>>
>>284431680
It's pointing at us...
>>
>>284438390
>I remember having a hard as fuck time finding an active server before I played MM

Ah well. I'm not so sure about the ranked situation now anymore. At least nobody on my buddy list played ranked.
Finding a community server on the other hand was an indicator, though. I couldn't find good ones back then, too, and now there are a whole lot.
>>
>>284438390
>You should never listen to /v/'s opinion on any competitive game.
I'm a smashfag. I know well enough.
>>
>>284438617
/v/ hates the fuck out of melee. I'd easily say Brawl doesn't work as a comp game, but only because I was told I play at high level despite not having played the game a year prior to playing that day.

Basically, don't judge a game unless you can play it at a fairly high level. Also had a guy here say CSGO was too easy when he himself was midrank in MM.

>>284438428
I should probably just play low rank games and try to figure out the basics naturally. Solo que would probably be a dream in comparison to having listen to steam friends cry for an hour about how I'm bad at a game I've literally never played.
>>
>>284439419

A good rule is to ignore people getting mad at you. They might be right about your mistakes but upsetting people almost always results in team performing worse.

If you're playing with friends who rage... then it will never get any better. Quit now or play solo, but then you risk running into a 3-4 man stack and you'll be at their mercy.
>>
>>284439419
>Basically, don't judge a game unless you can play it at a fairly high level
I disagree with that. I believe that you can learn how a game works while lacking the technical skill to actually be good. Likewise, you can be a god at a given game, but not know anything about what's healthy to the metagame.
>>
>>284440131
I don't know, man. I play a game at the high level, (not pub high level, but tournament competing level) and the understanding of anyone who is not at that level is laughable. If they try to commentate a game, all their analysis is usually about things that don't matter, and they fail to pick up on things that do matter. What makes a player not on the high-level amazed is really something that is flashy and easy to understand but was already decided by what moves happened before.
>>
Would you consider any CoD game to be really competitive?
>>
>>284440975
The formula has potential to be competitive.
>>
>>284438390
Back in the days yes, but now? The quality have dropped completely and its so fucking shit right now.
>>
>>284440725
I'm not saying you can pull anyone off the street and have them cast a match, it takes an understanding of the game that not everyone has, but someone being bad shouldn't automatically dismiss their opinions.
>>
File: 1399306493054.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1399306493054.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1080
>>284432076

tec-9 is fun, but uzi is just a power house
>>
>>284441148
The core mechanics for comp play have remained the same overall. /v/ just fell out of love because the game got old. It's not the cosmetics that ruined TF2.

>>284440975
Personally no. It's largely "who aims at the other person" first. Recoil mechanics are damn near non existant and the maps aren't really made well for symmetrical game types.

>>284441315
True, a lot of FGC announcers aren't top players, but they tend to play at a fairly high level themselves. You should be at minimum above the average player in a game to even consider making calls on a games depth.
>>
>>284431741
Sorry, let's stick to threads about games that everyone has played.
>>
>>284443746
Like CS:GO?
>>
File: 968full.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
968full.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
A Tec-9 is my utensil,
fillin' niggas with so much lead they could use they dick for a pencil
>>
/v/ doesn't like Counterstrike because it actually requires skill to go fast (bhopping) unlike quake or tribes. I'm not saying they're bad (I like quake and tribes a ton), but with quake all you have to do to go fast is hold w and in tribes you just have to hold space, not really that skill based. While in Counterstrike the only way to go fast is to bhop which is a lot harder
>>
>>284442753
>Recoil mechanics are damn near non existant and the maps aren't really made well for symmetrical game types.

I can agree with that, but there's something I don't quite get. When we talk about a competitive game, it always needs the same model. The same mechanics, the same shit as one specific game that got popular. Like, for the fighting game community, if it doesn't have mechanics similar to SF2, it's not really worth talking about (case in point most people still think Smash Bros. is not a fighting game).

Why compare? Why can't any game be competitive, regardless of mechanics? Maybe it doesn't need symmetrical game types. Maybe it doesn't need recoil mechanics. I'm not going to say they are good things, but surely you don't hit the skill ceiling easy enough that it becomes pointless. There's ways around many games. There's always this motherfucker that will take the lead because he knows how to play around with how the game works, even if it's severely broken.
>>
>>284444380
Pencils aren't made of lead you silly nigger!
>>
>>284444403
That statement is pretty stupid, considering they are two different kinds of games. CS:GO is not about being all jumpy and trying to find the other player first.
>>
>>284444561
Good point, CS is more about map control. But a lot of people on /v/ for some reason don't like it just because it's not an arena fps.
>>
>>284431680
a literal meme gun that has cost me many bets on csgo lounge
>>
>>284444703
Well shit, they should stick to arena FPS then. There are fucking thousands of those. What is there like CS:GO?
>>
File: 1399855266226.jpg (26 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
1399855266226.jpg
26 KB, 479x358
>>284432003
>playing 1.6
>buy deagle
>get headshot
>die from guy i shot in the head
>check the damage from the console
>tfw 99 dmg 1 hit
>>
It will get nerfed 6+ months late, just like the CZ did.
>>
>>284435524

I love landing headshots with the p250, also the design give me boners.
>>
I'm going to admit, I'm one of those people who love just fucking strolling around and shooting people. Not thinking about 20 things, not constantly talking to my team and waiting around. I just like to aim and shoot. I just like to go around the corner and get that nigga in a few miliseconds. I don't mind about being competitive all that much. Would you say that's bad? What games are suitable for less strategy and more fun with reflex training?
>>
>>284445610
COD:AW, console versions bc the PC is dead. Actually kinda fun, and i havent enjoyed a cod since 4
>>
>>284431741
Are you really that stupid? People who play CSGO will see this and come here, if you dont you can ignore it
>>
>>284445610
CoD. No really, I'm not trying to be a smartass its really the one game that comes to mind when you describe it like that, did you try the Advanced Warfare free weekend?
>>
>>284444480
then why do they call it BLEIstift?
>>
>>284445834
I was too late for that.

Besides I have half of my fucking steam friends list contact me telling me how silly it is that I'm playing a Call of Duty game. I like Black Ops. Hell I have it there, I could play. Just that it's becoming that kind of franchise that's so hated even Activision will laugh at you.
>>
File: baitfc.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
baitfc.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>284445610
>>
File: csgo.png (931 KB, 2350x733) Image search: [Google]
csgo.png
931 KB, 2350x733
CS:GO is a game that has some of the worst lows but also some of the absolute best highs in any competitive game.

I feel like that's what makes it so great. Sometimes she hates you, sometimes she love s you.
>>
>>284446439
I'm just curious, what part of that would you even classify as bait?
>>
>>284446442
Gotta play Street Fighter, Starcraft, or Smash. Being independent is nice instead of relying on four other players like in Counter-Strike or DotA.
>>
>>284432437
Nigga tech was rappin with icp and has said on many interview he loves juggalos. Not saying he is one but he loves the fucker they are the main part of the launching pad of his fame.
>>
Are promotions slow in CS:GO? I have 15 wins in Silver I. Trying to get Silver II.
>>
>>284444430
>why cant it be competitive

Well smash isn't considered competitive because it's literally a party game.
>>
When I put the Tec in your face, bitch, say goodbye.
>>
File: 1422282268163.png (1 MB, 986x832) Image search: [Google]
1422282268163.png
1 MB, 986x832
>>284431741
>on /v/ we only discuss games that everyone has played.
>>
>>284444480
they used to be
>>
>>284446442
>using ESEA

How are you enjoying your paid virus and no passwords?
>>
>>284447445
I think he might actually want to play some games, so he uses ESEA.
>>
>>284446818

Not really. If you're 2good, you would have gotten competitive cooldowns and ranked up within a day or two.
>>
>>284447445
Yea ESEA's business model and staff is shit, but really what the fuck is better for PUGs, leagues, and ladders? No other service comes close. ESEA also has the best anticheat.

If you can handle the annoying wiggers/normalfags ESEA has the most consistently high skilled playerbase and it's where most of the actual pros pug. It's fun kicking SKDC ass.
>>
>>284432181
>gambling
>fps
>same genre
>>
>>284446818
its an ELO ranking system. you are matched against people of similar skill, it's not a function of time spent
>>
File: 1373878519473.png (702 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1373878519473.png
702 KB, 768x576
>tfw selling crates and useless reskins to suckers
It feels so good knowing that even though it's fake ass steam money, you're still getting something just from playing the game and dropping some crates and skins on the market every so often.
>>
HE'S A MENTAL GIANT
>>
>>284448089
Let me guess, Relyks or Dumore?
>>
>>284449382
yeah, you probably make several pennies per hour played. giving those chinamen a run for their money
>>
>>284449382
if you were smart you would have invested in katowice 2014 and literally would have thousands of dollars worth of stickers, you could actually have a backlog of stickers with a value that will never decrease to buy video games

i made about 800 dollars sitting on those items, and traded it all for 2 knives
>>
File: 1344363745269.gif (2 MB, 500x193) Image search: [Google]
1344363745269.gif
2 MB, 500x193
>Pick up awp from dead enemy
>"Hey guys I got an awp for next round if anyone wants it"
>get to buy period
>some dude buys his own AWP right in the beginning even though we weren't very far ahead economically
>"why did you buy there was a free one on the ground."
>that one looks ugly as fuck dude are you kidding?
>>
>>284449571
No but I've played with and against jdm and OCEAN. OCEAN is a really cool guy.
>>
File: 1424615509648.png (163 KB, 338x583) Image search: [Google]
1424615509648.png
163 KB, 338x583
>>284449696
cosmetics would never influence how someone plays, just look at dota or tf2
>>
I think the Tec-9 is pretty cool.
>>
>>284437854
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tASNCezMYAU
>>
>>284450297
It would change how you would approach them. Typically, if someone had some glowing, expensive spinning thing on their head, chances are that they have played the game for a while and would put up a fight.
>>
File: 1416253616905.png (46 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1416253616905.png
46 KB, 270x200
>>284448089
>NA
>actual pros
>>
>>284450742
Was the sarcasm not thick enough? I guess I should've greentexted.
>>
>>284445610
BF3/4.
>>
>>284432604
Being good with a secondary gun/a cheap ass gun is the way to getting good.Ie: Im godlike with the p250/degale/any other damn pistol thats not the dualies and i suck ass with the AK , even tough the AK is clearly the more powerful gun in ALL respects.
For me it mostly comes down on how the gun feels rather than how good the gun is stat wise.
The feel of butchering hordes of rifle armed men with just a pistol is so overwheling i barely manage to contain myself from gloating, and thats why i decided to git good with it.
>>
File: 2015-02-22_00001.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-22_00001.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>csgo general
>not awp general
>>
>>284452194
Muh overpowered gun.
Rushing awpers with whatever gun you have , be it semi auto or full auto is the easiest shit.I don't understand whats the big deal with them.
I have seen some AMAZING awpers in my time, but they usualy play with the awp only, leaving them fucking useless given any other gun, wich in my opinion is the most pathetic state you can reach in CSGO.

Being good with the most expensive gun in game makes you a shitter.
Being good with the cheapest fucking gun in the game makes you a demigod, and a pure asset to your team.
>>
I love using the smgs, why not use something that could can run and gun with?
>>
>>284452023
Did you ever ejaculate from the feeling?

Also, all the pistols are great. P250 is gr8. Except deal can sick my dick.
>>
>>284452726
If by "good with SMGs" you mean you instabuy the p90 all day then ill kindly ask you to leave this place, silver scum.
If not, SMGs are generally less powerful rifles, with more ammo in some cases, so you're trading power for more room to wiggle around if you miss a lot and have shit accuracy, so they're considered scrub guns by many. Some exceptions apply like the UMP and such.
>>
>>284431680
first round armor, you dingus.
>>
>>284452704
That map in particular is very biased towards awpers because of long narrow corridors. But yeah lots of time I see one team destroying the other until they get awps, at which point it turns around considering outplaying a gun like that is not something anyone knows how to.
>>
>>284453229
People use the p90 at high levels all the time, I'm really more of a bizon man myself though. I like the mp9 too
>>
File: payday-picnic.jpg (457 KB, 763x1200) Image search: [Google]
payday-picnic.jpg
457 KB, 763x1200
>Payday 2 finally gets a Tec-9
>it's really great to use if you make it look like a piece of shit through attachments
>>
>>284454084
>bizon
my fucking nigger
btw, are the hitboxes still retarded or did they reverted the change? because last time I played in october the hitboxes were big as the ones in CS:S
please tell me they made them shorter again
>>
>>284454084
Yes, they use the p90 for its ability to spray down smoked tunnels/entries and not suffer from ammo problems.The thing is, scrubs use the p90s ammo cap as a crutch for shit aim.
It inflicts bad habits on you (shoot while moving, spraydown and hope for a lucky headshot, etc.) and will make you play worse with all the other guns.
>>
>>284451770
Which one is best? I own BF3, but I never got around playing it.
>>
Anyone knows a good CSGO community server that plays with competitive settings? All I see it idles, surfs and casual servers.
I can't play matchmaking cause im too bad for my rank and unranking is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>284455867
>Caring about rank when half of the top ranks are full of hackers
>>
>>284456213
I don't care about ranks, the matchmaking ranked me too high and the only way to go down is by making my team lose for a shitload of games
>>
>>284439419
>I should probably just play low rank games and try to figure out the basics naturally
Read the damn guides.
Think about what you want to do and how you character can do what you want to do.
Honestly, you're best off if you look at everything in the game and think how you can apply what you see.
>>
>Firefight
>hit guy with ak
>die
>damage given: 4 damage in 1 hit

Game pls
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.