[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So should I buy the new 3ds xl? I own a current 3ds xl and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 3ds-new-red-front.png (176 KB, 415x400) Image search: [Google]
3ds-new-red-front.png
176 KB, 415x400
So should I buy the new 3ds xl? I own a current 3ds xl and want the new one because my shoulder buttons and my circle pad are kinda fucked. I don't care for waiting for the new 3ds because I have big hands and I like a big screen. I am also interested in xenoblade and the 3d function. Plus the c stick will help because I play hella MH. the only problem is that 80 percent of my games are digital and I don't want to fuck up the transfer. Anyways should I buy?
>>
just look up how to transfer
>>
>>284203829

Transferring isn't an issue. If you do it through PC transfer it doesn't really take that long, about an hour or so. I find the system to feel more solid and sleek, more like my Vita, where-as my previous 3DS XL felt more toyish.

I like it, but I'm not sure that I would have bought it if I didn't want to give my girlfriend my old one.
>>
I bought it literally just because of the faster load times.

The game loads so fast now that I don't even have time to read the tips and tricks for the monster hunter load times.
>>
>>284203829
Only 2 reasons to ever get a New 3DS XL.

1. If you do not already own a 3DS.
2. If you're already a idort with money to throw around.

If you are not a Idort yet, you have no reason to get a new 3ds esepcially since your old 3ds xl can play the same games as the new 3ds.

> b-but muh xenoblade

Which is not a good enough excuse since it's just a port and being the only game the old 3ds can't play but the new one can.

Get a vita if you don't have one. That way you can cover your bases and have access to a whole new market of games.

in b4 no games.
>>
>>284204374
How does the nub thing feel? I haven't gotten a chance to try it myself.
>>
>>284204548
I am slightly idort and I own a vita
>>
>>284204572
This.
>>
>>284204668
You better also already own a ps3 and wii u. You can skip out on the ps4 for another year tho.
>>
>>284204548
>1. If you do not already own a 3DS.

If you don't own the previous 3DS how are you supposed to charge the new one?

Sony: 1
Nintendo: -1337
>>
>>284204804
I own ps3, ps4, Wii U, vita, xl, and a pretty gud pc
>>
>>284204798
Like shit. Have a older laptop with those nub crap on it? It's like a very stiff rubber thing that barely moves when you push on it and the mouse cursor would move kinda slow, also not as accurate as a mouse or a real analog stick.

It's crap.
>>
>>284204926
Then go ahead and get a new 3ds if you want. Personally I won't get one until it gets at least 5 exclusives.
>>
>>284205019
I have heard that it is pretty accurate though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.