[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you tried Neotokyo, /v/? What do you think of it? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: neotokyo.jpg (257 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
neotokyo.jpg
257 KB, 600x530
Have you tried Neotokyo, /v/? What do you think of it? I've been really into it these past two weeks and crammed a lot of hours in playing it.
>>
>>284134637

played it on and off since it came out, the soundtrack is great but the game itself is nothing but ok

kind of a shame i like the art style
>>
>>284134637

How? All the servers I see are empty.
>>
>>284134637
Don't bring it up here, go to the cyberpunk general on /vg/. Please delete
This thread so the mouth breathing masses in here don't check it out.
>>
>cut out a tiny square from the sticky part of a post it note

>put it on the monitor where the crosshair would be

>rape
>>
>>284135142

>muh secret club within the secret club

/v/ has known about neotokyo before /vg/ even existed, please consider suicide
>>
>>284134637

>neotokyo album gets recommended to me on spotify
>listen to it several times over the course of a few months
>only learnt later on that it's the soundtrack to a mod of a video game

I think that's a good thing
>>
>>284136307

hell, it was a new release on steam for a month then got panned and faded to obscurity pretty quick
>>
>>284136149
I did that with a piece of tape as a kid and noscoped my way through Counter Strike.
That is, for the week I played Counter Strike.
>>
>>284136149
I tested the spread once, there's more if you don't aim. Nevertheless the spread is pretty large on most guns anyway.
>>
>>284136527

yeah there's still an advantage to aiming for sure, but in those split second encounters it can be the difference between life and death
>>
what's the best song on the soundtrack and why is it footprint
>>
The art direction and soundtrack were way too good to not make a singleplayer campaign or co-op campaign.

Something with a narrative.

All that good music was literally wasted.
>>
>>284134998

have you updated it recently?
apparently the new version isnt compatible with the old

theres usualy one or two servers with a few people
>>
>>284136824
tin soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPUp2PiCYBY
>>
Its fun like CS but the art style is superb
>>
File: neotokyo_assault_nsf.jpg (169 KB, 1500x937) Image search: [Google]
neotokyo_assault_nsf.jpg
169 KB, 1500x937
>>284136983

i hear ya, it is a shame honestly
i remember the devs saying that at one point the only thing that kept most of them going was how good the soundtrack was.

its a shame this is the closest we wil get to a decent ghost in the shell game
>>
which class is best and why is it support
>>
>>284136307
It's been in hibernation for over a week.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.