[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DaS2 > DaS1 Yea? No?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16
File: sotfs.png (4 MB, 1524x1899) Image search: [Google]
sotfs.png
4 MB, 1524x1899
DaS2 > DaS1

Yea? No?
>>
>>284098306
Yeah DS2 is a better game, DS1 is a better experience
>>
In some ways yes.

In other ways no.
>>
>>284098401
What does that even mean you idiot?
>>
File: 1406399232176.jpg (1 MB, 806x1290) Image search: [Google]
1406399232176.jpg
1 MB, 806x1290
>>284098401
>>284098406
This, lot of buttblasted anons will disagree though because
>Muh A team
>Muh B team
Dark Souls 1 is better, but Dark Souls 2 is still a great game, much better than a lot of shit that came out in the last 3 years, that is for sure.
>>
DaS2 is worse than DaS because it is poorly though out in general.
>>
>>284098306

I like them both but never finished either of them.
But DaS2 > DaS1 because better controls for PC without controller
>>
>>284098306
No

DaS > DeS > Poop > DaS 2

I hardly consider DaS2 a game, it's just a rehash named Dark Souls 2 for name recognition, pure cash grab. Not memorable one bit.
>>
File: 1341583810103.jpg (9 KB, 273x253) Image search: [Google]
1341583810103.jpg
9 KB, 273x253
>invading host that uses wifi
>>
In some ways yes, in most ways no. It's still a good game but it isn't on the same level as Dark and Demon's Souls. The combat was a pretty big step back, it didn't control as well and there are plenty of issues with the overall design.
>>
>>284098956

This would be a thread winner with those rankings if you explained yourself.
>>
>>284099314
DaS is a good game
DeS is a good game
poop is not a game and stinks
DaS 2 stinks more than poopoo
>>
>>284098547
>>284098616
DS2 had certain mechanics that just made the game more comfortable to play like bonfire warping. There was way too much running around just to get to a certain blacksmith in DS1. DS1 was still a better experience overall but I haven't sunk nearly as much time into it as DS2
>>
Before you guys bitch about the humanoid enemies in Dark Souls 2, take a look at bloodborne where it's fucking humanoid zombies EVERYWHERE AGAIN.
>>
>>284098306
DaS 2 is a good game and whichever one you prefer comes down to preference.

The people who say it's bad are just nostalgiafags or memespouters.

Also, how come I don't have to solve captchas.
>>
>>284098306
I can't play either online without bumping a million cheaters
I still do play online to help other players but fucking nothing but cheaters invade. That's not fun
>>
>>284099691

I think that the level design was better for DaS1. If 2 was anything like 1's level design, maybe it wouldn't feel tedious to run around.

Half of the fun in DaS was running into invaders midway through a run to a point of interest.
>>
>>284099752
Demon's Souls has humanoid enemies out of the wazoo and it wasn't problem there. Dark Souls 2 was just shit.
>>
>>284099971
Those are some interesting arguments you are presenting there, anon.
>>
>>284099949
Well I never really experienced that, I only played both of them recently so the online was pretty dead for DS1
>>
>>284099971
Reason why it didn't suck for demons is because it had a nice balance of monster bosses
how I just reasoned for myself with das2 is that the boss is the captain or general. In some cases it was.
>>
DaS had better bosses, more memorable areas, better atmosphere, better story.

DaS2 had better weapons, armor, visuals, music, combat.

DLCs for both games were god tier.

I consider DaS an upgrade over DeS in every possible way except muh spookyness
>>
>>284100123
>Bloodborne will be shit because it has too many humanoid enemies
>Point out that Demon's Souls was crawling with humanoid enemies and was good

Seems pretty on point and decisive to me, don't be so butthurt.
>>
>>284100163
>online was pretty dead for DS1
I'm playing ds1 on ps3 right now. The mp is Huge. Mainly mulers being the invaders but guys I summon or be summoned for arent.
>>
>>284098982
It's my only option nigger, I would have a lan line if I could, you you double nigger!
>>
Dark Souls 2 was fine but lacked depth. Only worth two playthroughs.
>>
>>284100310
No, I'm talking about DaS2 being shit.

I have yet to find a single argument that was a blind chimpance couldn't refute, and nowadays people don't even try to say why it's shit, they just automatically add the word.
>>
>>284098982
See>>284100361
I'm the same. Everything here is WiFi only
>>
>>284100358
Really? I played on PC and barely found anyone. I beat it the first time without even knowing what a summon sign was
>>
Demon's Souls is a cheesburger. It's fucking delicious and no matter where you are in life you'll always enjoy it.

Dark Souls is a rib eye. When you first see it it's looks fatty and kind of gross but once you take a bite you'll never want another cut.

Dark Souls 2 is a filet. They cut out all the fat and therefore all the flavor. Sure it tastes great still and you'll eat that fucker no problem but there's just not much to it.

DaS>DeS>DaS2
>>
>>284100476
>and nowadays people don't even try to say why it's shit
Because most people are in agreement on the topic and the reasons for a largely uniform conclusion don't need to be repeated constantly. It's generally accepted that Dark Souls 2 was disappointing so people aren't expected to justify that position.
>>
>>284100506
I guess play it on ps3? You mainly meet mulers. I kinda stayed away from pc after 2 and it's billion Cheat engine users.
guy invaded me in with rank 3 blood. I fucking destroyed him but he suddenly couldn't take damage and then when I pushed his ass into the lava. He black crystaled in the lava
>>
>>284100572
I don't enjoy DeS anymore. It feels clunky when I go back to it.

I've always got DaS ready for another playthrough, but as soon as I reach Gwynevere I get tired of it and drop it.

DaS2 I always play all the way through and I've ended up liking the areas and npcs more.
>>
>>284100506

That's a shame. And for this reason, I feel like a lot of people wrongly rank the series based on their empty experience.

PS3 Dark Souls at launch was one of the best games I've ever played.

>Inb4 Nostalgia

Anyone who says that can take a hike.
>>
>>284100829
More like people never managed to justify it without pointing out the same flaws every Souls game has had too or giving up the fact they're not good, so eventually they stopped trying and now it's just "lol everybody already knows".
>>
The Souls games are all close enough in quality that whatever one you really dig into first will be your favourite.
>>
>>284101059
My favorite is DaS2. My first one was DaS, then DeS.
>>
>>284101059
Das2 was my first and demons is my favorite
>>
>>284101039

For one, covenants are broken. Some of them even force you to be transported into an invaders world without anything to really gain from the experience. It's just not a fun experience for both parties. It's mainly the invader that benefits from bullshit gameplay and uninteresting covenant rewards win or lose.
>>
>>284100572

That's actually a great way to put it.
>>
>>284101039
I dunno I feel that the many good reasons why Dark Souls 2 was disappointing were covered so much in the months after it came out that you'd need Dwarves to dig them back up. Mainly people seem to have gotten tired of endlessly repeating themselves to the small and delusional fanbase of 2.

It one of those things where at this point if someone really likes 2 then sure, more power to them. But I wish they'd just shut the fuck up and at least accept that it's going to be the black sheep of the franchise.
>>
>>284101383
>Covenants are broken.
The only ones that are are the blue covenants, and that's because no one wants to join Way of Blue.

>Some of them even force you to be transported into an invaders world without anything to really gain from the experience.
As well as nothing to lose. And they only happen in a few specific areas, so it's not like you're going to be constantly getting pulled out of your game. Also, you can just disconnect and you'll never get teleported.
>>
>>284101639
I'm still not seeing any arguments here, anon. Maybe it's time to call the dwarves, since I don't recall a single one that was valid.

>But I wish they'd just shut the fuck up and at least accept that it's going to be the black sheep of the franchise.
And I wish nostalgiababbies would shut the fuck up and stop bashing one of my favorite games at every opportunity or mention of the series, but no fucking luck.
>>
>>284101696
>Also, you can just disconnect and you'll never get teleported.
You mother fucker
>>
>>284098306

The souls series installments are a series of steps forwards and backwards, they improve something and fuck up something else at the same time.

Not to mention they have a bunch of ideas that never work out.
>>
>>284101917
If you don't want to have pvp, you disconnect. The Souls games have always been like this.
>>
>>284101696

>Nothing to lose
>Forced to disconnect

Time. Time is something I lose when I'm playing a game purely for entertainment. Some people play competitively. I come home from a day of work and want to have fun and do things that benefit the entire fanbase.

Disconnecting? I don't consider that a fun gameplay experience. Surely you can understand that? I actually didnt mind my first playthrough with DaS2, it's just not my cup of tea.

Invasions are definitely broken. The Rat Club and Bell Tower invasions are meant to be unfair. That's how they were designed and it's just really not fun for anyone other than the people who join those covenants.
>>
>>284102020
You big baby.
>>
DS2 has better controls and consistency. DS1 has better everything else.
>>
>>284102047
So I guess the first time you got invaded in DaS you shut down the game and and came to /v/ to tell everyone how shit it was? After all, that made you lose time and ruined your entertainment, right?
>>
>>284101904
If your position is that you don't recall a SINGLE one that was valid, that not a single one of the myriad issues that people had with the game is at all valid, then you're not going to be worth discussing the subject with. You've clearly already decided that the game is literally flawless so no matter what anybody says you mind cannot be changed, so why would anybody try. Saying that no complaints against the game have ever been valid and that it's flawless is not a reasonable position to have and prevents any meaningful debate occurring.

You're not doing a good job of actually convincing anyone to discuss their reasons with you.
>>
File: 1397604780626.png (46 KB, 304x311) Image search: [Google]
1397604780626.png
46 KB, 304x311
Dark Souls: a true Souls game.
Dark Souls 2: Souls fanfiction
>>
DaS1 first half > Bloodborne=DeS > DaS2 second half > Das2

You know it's true.
>>
File: 1396625577619.gif (705 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1396625577619.gif
705 KB, 350x263
>>284102398
>rating BB before it's even out
>>
>>284102398
I know I want you to suck muh dick
>>
>>284102331

I didn't disconnect once from DaS and it's probably my favorite game ever. Any more excuses you need to make to counter my argument? Because all you're doing is dodging my legitimate criticism of a game I find broken.

Whatever man. I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm telling you why I think you're wrong.
>>
>>284098306
are you retarded
>>
>>284102172
The game controlling like shit was one of my bigger issues with Dark Souls 2 personally. The movement feels bad and imprecise, attacks feel floaty and off, none of the hit boxes seem correct. It just feels fundamentally bad to control Dark Souls 2. Actually moving a character around the world and swinging weapons feels bad.

And beyond that Dark Souls 2 is missing many things you could do in Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls such as attacking behind yourself out of a roll.
>>
>>284102523
Screencap it, you'll see.
>>
>>284098956

This guy gets it.
>>
>>284102634
I'll screen cap you sucking muh dick
>>
File: ds2 stinks.jpg (36 KB, 955x180) Image search: [Google]
ds2 stinks.jpg
36 KB, 955x180
ds2 gets fucking boring for some reason cant do it for more than an hour.
>>
>>284098306
>just started DaS2
>4 bosses down
>all humanoids

but I want creatures and to be scared D:
>>
>>284098306
I didn't have as much fun in it as I did in dark souls 1, but its level of fun was on the same level as what I had with demon souls.

But the fun I had with ds1 I had to make, whether it was running half a dozen different characters who were minmaxed to roleplaying as npcs.

demon souls got boring about the same rate as ds2 because there were not that many varieties in builds and literally nobody had any idea what they were doing in it for a while.
>tfw you will never explore world 2-2 with friends again
also fuck moongrass
but yeah ds2 got boring because I just facesmashed myself into the soul memory thing and got as high as I could as fast as I could.
>>
>>284102368
I didn't say it's flawless, you're just putting those words in my mouth. I said not a single one of the "flaws" in DaS2 couldn't be either found in previous souls games, thus making the whole series just as shit according to everyone's point of view, or it was a bunch of complains like "buaah, those guys with the mace swing too fast, this shit wouldn't happen in das!". And then people with a brain would proceed to post videos of beating those guys in melee without a scratch.
>>
>>284102662
Not really. He's just parroting the popular opinion.
>>
File: ryan gosling.jpg (43 KB, 421x300) Image search: [Google]
ryan gosling.jpg
43 KB, 421x300
>>284098306
Kill yourself, faggot

Anybody know if this shitpile is worth playing through again after they added the Scholar of the First Sin update?
>>
>>284102852

>Kill yourself
>Should I play this game NOW!?!?!?

lol dumb bitch
>>
File: vrgrgr.jpg (10 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
vrgrgr.jpg
10 KB, 185x243
>No cosplay pvp because of soul memory
>No santa invading because of soul memory
>No sun bro characters to help with tough bosses because of soul memory

The best part is that Soul Memory was supposed to stop twinks, but it did no such thing. Twinks still get over powered gear and camp areas. But now they have infinite stacks of invasion orbs and just reload a character save when their soul memory goes too high

Thanks B-team, you truly saved the game
>>
Now that bloodborne is around the corner miyazaki fags are out at full force.
Face it you cunts, DaS2 was as good as its predecessors. Perhaps it missed out on the details but it was great.
>>
>>284102852
They added a new boss, it's bad. They've also retranslated a bunch of stuff and added new text to try and fix their broken ass story, it didn't work.
>>
>>284103054
>No cosplay pvp because of soul memory
You mean no twinking PVP? Nothing stops you from doing a cosplay. Hell, I constantly kept running into cosplayers.
>>
>>284103054
>muh soul memory
Are you literally retarded? I could do all these things even with soul memory. And they kinda fixed it in the latest patch iirc.
>>
>>284103129
>it's bad
No, it was pretty fun. Much better than most non-humanoid bosses in the previous games.
>>
File: shiggy diggy doo.jpg (110 KB, 960x843) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy doo.jpg
110 KB, 960x843
>>284103031
>lol
>wondering if a game is any less shit after an update is dumb

You tried.
>>
>>284103189
>Want to make Vaeger cosplay and hang out in the boat zone
>Eventually SM gets to high and I can't connect to anyone there

Nope, Cosplay builds are destoryed. partially because Soul Memory and partially because no infinite invasion orbs. You literally have to cheat if you want to have fun in the game
>>
Dark Souls 2 in generally just feels like it misses the point. It seems like a game made by a bunch of people attempting to copy Dark Souls but without grasping what really made it work, all of the elements are in place but it just seems like they were imitating without understanding.

On a less vague and wanky note it massively caters to duel fags who are the worst part of the Souls fanbase.
>>
DS2 is not a better game. The souls series (including demon's) has sought to illustrate a shared disparity among it's player-base. Dark Souls I was a refined experience aimed to unify the community using it's covenant system.

Dark Souls II completely shat on this ambition. (It was directed by third-party developers). This was punctuated powerfully thanks to the soul memory, which single-handedly destroyed every ambition for the players.

Dark souls II is the biggest departure from the souls series. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

DSII is a great game. But it's a shit Souls game.
>>
The real problem with it is that Souls games had become mainstream by them. Everyone had already played a Souls games, so the famous "first playthrough" wasn't as impresive as DaS.

If the realeases had been the other way it would all be
>Fuck, why is Gaping Dragon so easy and boring?
>Fuck 4 kings "lel add more than one to make a boss fight" no fucking challenge just a dps race
>Dragon valley is a fucking chore, no one likes having to deal with a bunch of mobs.
>Do I seriously have to grind all that much for fucking slabs?
>pvp is broken, everyone just spams giantdad
>>
>>284098306

B-Team.

There's your answer
>>
>>284103129
Thought so.
Won't bother reinstalling.
>>
>>284103468
How much do you fucking hang out there? I barely got any souls while PVP'ing. Also none of that actually prevents cosplaying.
>>
File: 1424309565700.jpg (101 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1424309565700.jpg
101 KB, 640x360
as a game, it's ok.
compared to the other ones, it's meh.
couldn't get into the setting, and i already didn't like how fantastical the first dark was.
>>
File: 1 Neet saber.jpg (151 KB, 887x850) Image search: [Google]
1 Neet saber.jpg
151 KB, 887x850
Dark souls II was pretty fun and I felt lived up to the souls series. I feel like a lot of people here on /v/ hated the second game because it fixed several of the exploits and stupid things people would use the hell out of in the first game. Thus they had to change up their strategy and got pissy because of it. IE if you wanted to roll through everything and use those invincibility frames you needed to level up the agility. mad backstabing way harder so PvP wasn't just a circle for 20 minutes til someone landed a backstab.

And other small things were tinkered with, the best of all was the addition to dedicated serve so PvP is actually possible instead of having a quarter of the people teliport around. Lastly the lastest patched added a fucking meta ring so the whiny " level 120 or 150" can freeze their soul memory and not worry about it endlessly going up while fighting people.
>>
>>284103341
It's a big lump of shit that can't move without teleporting that barely animates. All of its attacks are either basic tentacle slaps that animate like garbage and some generic fire shooting. It's probably the lowest effort boss in the entire franchise, they likely built it in an afternoon.
>>
>>284103491
>Dark Souls I was a refined experience
I always have and I always will be amazed that you people can say things like this with a straight face.
>>
>>284103676
Are you fucking telling me what you don't like about a series of fantasy games is that they're fantastical?
>>
>>284103850
Maybe he prefers low fantasy to high fantasy? Christ, some posters.
>>
>>284103654
>Acquire souls from beating people in the arena to get invasion orbs
>Acquire souls from people you kill during invasions
>Eventually get out of SM range for the area

The ring they are adding in the new version will fix this mostly. Also, whats the point of cosplaying as a standard enemy if you are going to invade in the location of that enemy?
>>
>>284098306
That name is edgy as fuck
>>
>>284103994
It's already low fantasy.
>>
>>284104002
Oh you meant that kind of cosplay. I figured you were talking about cosplaying Guts or something. Yeah I guess it did ruin that.
>>
>If you don't level ADP you can't use rolls as a viable source of damage mitigation

One of the best improvements to the game. You now have to decide if you want to hide behind a shield or roll. You cannot do both efficiently
>>
File: Squidding me.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Squidding me.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
> Dark Souls 1 was a refined experience
Someone must have never made it past orinstien and smough. Second half of dark souls was a fucking clusterfuck of copy pasting and half baked ideas as it was rushed to make its deadline.
>>
>>284104002
the rings is already in the free update

it cost 5k though
>>
>>284104225
No it isn't. None of the Souls games are even close to being low fantasy.
>>
>>284104225
People are running around throwing spears of sunlight and killing gods regularly. It's not remotely low fantasy.
>>
>>284104338
Yeah? Where do I get it? Cat I assume?
>>
>>284104225
wat
>>
>>284104384
>>284104419
Alright, give me examples of low fantasy where nothing magical every happens.
>>
>>284098306
I just played a few hours of DaS2. It's the biggest lump of shit. A fucking travesty, especially comparing it to its predecessors.
>>
>>284104573
>give me examples of low fantasy where nothing magical every happens.
>where nothing magical every happens.
Then it wouldn't be fantasy...
>>
>>284104573
What the fuck do you mean "nothing magical ever happens?" Low fantasy aims to be realistic with some fantastical elements. Every single Souls game takes place in a world that operates by completely different rules. In Dark Souls humans aren't even really humans, they just happen to be called humans and look like humans.
>>
>>284104512
straid. I assume they gave it to him to try and prevent people from twinking but there are already guides how to get it from him at low soul memory amounts. You need to have a soul memory of at least 30k for him to even offer the ring but you'll have way more than that by the time you get to him.
>>
>>284098306

No.
>>
I am a huge fan DaS1 and have been trying to play 2 for PC but whenever I start it up, right after the intro the sound cuts out. Anyone know what the problem is?
>>
>>284104959
>Anyone know what the problem is?
Yeah, you're playing DaS2.
>>
>>284104573
Low fantasy to give a popular contemporary example is something like Game of Thrones where the vast majority of people don't believe in and have never seen magic, but certain magical elements do exist. There aren't straight up wizards running around but there are some supernatural things happening. Dragons exist but they're portrayed fairly "realistically" as just animalistic reptiles rather than intelligent magical beasts.
>>
File: iFhw7YjBHBkj8.jpg (802 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
iFhw7YjBHBkj8.jpg
802 KB, 1920x1080
>>284103850
i think if gods are walking around slapping shit and taking long naps, and dragons can talk and plan bullshit schemes, it's pretty high on the fantasy.
i'd rather humans messing with incomprehensible shit and demons.
>>
I like the Demon's Souls setting because you get the impression that the setting is almost as low fantasy as you can possibly get if not entirely 100% mundane before Allant awoke the Old One and sent everything spiralling out of control.
>>
>>284104573
well look at demons, magic is around but it's not nearly as understood as it is in dark, so there isn't a lot of it flying every which fucking way.
>>
>>284098306
I'd be playing DaS2 right now if not for SM
>>
>>284106050
I don't understand why they haven't removed it. It pretty much ruined the game entirely.
>>
>>284105598
>I like the Demon's Souls setting because you get the impression that the setting is almost as low fantasy as you can possibly get if not entirely 100% mundane before Allant awoke the Old One and sent everything spiralling out of control.
Actually, that's exactly how it was. And if you put the Old One back to sleep it goes back to that.
>>
>>284106204
It's probably too rooted into the game and would force everyone to make new characters
>>
>>284106380
There's some stuff the because timelines aren't given isn't completely clear. The Old Monk background seems to suggest that some amount of magical shit might have been going on there, plus the Scale Miners while not magical seem to have existed prior to shit going down so there were non human fantasy races I guess? Some of the large bugs in the mines and valley seem to be local wildlife too. But it's not 100% clear.

It seems like Demon's Souls was probably a totally non magical setting prior to the Old One, but still had a fantasy bestiary.
>>
File: wppcbsuivhypp7qv8yk6[1].png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wppcbsuivhypp7qv8yk6[1].png
2 MB, 1280x720
Do you remember the pre release hype?
>>
>>284107286
I remember the pre cum you tasted from muh dick
>>
>>284098306
daily reminder of the officially canon souls series tier list

gameplay
das2 > das > des

level design
das > des >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> das 2

lore
das>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>des>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>das 2

pvp
das>das2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>des

atmosphere
des = das >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> das2

art design
das > des >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> das 2

fanbase
des >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> das > das2

character creator

das > das2 > des

weapons
anything thats pulled or inspired from western weapons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> japanese "practically wood"-tier babbys first forged weapon garbage

boss design
des >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> das > das2

waifu
maiden in black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> emerald herald >>>>>>> (whatever das has)
>>
>>284107238
Miracles were reserved for the church And sorcery was something the old one brought but some spells was just parlor trick level
>>
>>284107557
Fuck off with all those arrows. We fucking get it
>>
>>284107653
Actually Miracles and Sorcery were the exact same thing. Miracles came with the Old One too, but the Church believed they had been granted power by God to combat the Demons and heretical Soul Arts, not realising they had actually just created their own school of Soul Arts.
>>
File: F7je809.jpg (227 KB, 742x900) Image search: [Google]
F7je809.jpg
227 KB, 742x900
>>284107557
das had the worst maiden.
shanny might be boring as hell, but at least she did stuff.
>>
File: Smelter_demon_cotoik.jpg (130 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
Smelter_demon_cotoik.jpg
130 KB, 500x528
hi
>>
>>284108389
At least they rehashed a pretty alright fight, and one that made sense.
>>
Dunno OP, I havent played das2. Gonna play scholar pretty soon and decide.
>>
>>284098306
sure
>>
>>284098306
I think so.
DaS2 with all DLCs (so, Scholar basically) is incredible as a whole.
DaS1 is very good alone of course, but the DLC is shit besides Artorias himself.
>>
>>284104512
Straid in Lost Bastille
>>
>>284108993
Nigga what. The level design might have been pretty underwhelming but Manus is a fun boss fight. Kalameet's okay too for a dragon fight.
>>
>>284107238
The setting was fairly mundane for the most part until king Allant was all "Hey guys, magic!", after which places like Latria either popped up, or gained recognition for magic related things.

The setting was never completely mundane though. Boldwin tells you about how he had to kick the shit out of monsters like bugbears in Stonefang mine, and there was a lot of minor magical shenanigans going on at the Isle of Storms.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.