[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the f***** doesn't the XL version have fully colored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: 1424362313083.jpg (27 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
1424362313083.jpg
27 KB, 487x487
Why the f***** doesn't the XL version have fully colored buttons like this?

And does this seriously not come with a charger? Fuck Nintendo, they're now Microsoft tier.
>>
File: shiggy mitama.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shiggy mitama.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>f****
>>
>>283952641
>f*****
Why
>>
c******nt
>>
>>283952641
Why the fuck would you even buy a new 3ds in the first place when your old one still works perfectly well? It's not like new 3ds has any must buy exclusives. Or any exclusives at all...
>>
>>283953107
>It's not like new 3ds has any must buy exclusives. Or any exclusives at all...
Someone's been living under a rock.
>>
>>283952641
If they included the charger, they'd have to increase the price of the overall package. Since a lot of players will just want to upgrade their console and they already have a charger for their old 3DS, they figured that they'd not include one since these people won't need the extra charger so it lets them buy it for a lower price.

Also I think there are some laws in Europe saying that chargers for battery-powered devices must only come with USB chargers.
>>
>>283952641
Not really, they're more like Sony at this point.

It takes effort and competence to get to M$-tier.
>>
File: snescontroller.jpg (22 KB, 606x322) Image search: [Google]
snescontroller.jpg
22 KB, 606x322
>>283952641
the main reason you didn't get the standard version was because Americans get easily confsued.
>>
>>283952641
>not already owning a charger
>not buying a 99 cent usb charger from amazon
>caring about colors
>being this much of a retarded consumer
>>
File: my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg (46 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg
46 KB, 560x560
>f*****
You mean, why the fucker?
>>
The New 3DS XL is WORSE than the old one. The screen is too big and you can see pixels as they are the size of your fingernails.

It's huge and ugly and even more fucked than the old 3DS XL.

Nintendo is dead. This console is a fucking joke.
>>
>>283953184
xenoblade is not a exclusive.
>>
>>283954659
New 3DS XL screens and 3DS XL are the same size you retard, everyone knows that.
Try harder next time.
>>
>>283954659
>It's huge and ugly and even more fucked than the old 3DS XL.
the screens are the same size
>>
File: 1423421120439.jpg (127 KB, 433x438) Image search: [Google]
1423421120439.jpg
127 KB, 433x438
>>283952641
>f*****

Fucking new friends man
>>
>>283954659
>you can see the pixels
When will this meme die?
>>
It doesn't come with a charger since that would be illegal since the input is nonstandard, so it would cost more to bundle a charger with the system.

I know this won't be read because /v/ doesn't give a fuck about anything that isn't extreme shitposting, but it's worth an attempt.
>>
>>283957853
that's only the case in europe
>>
My circle pad feels really grindy, is that normal?
>>
>>283952641
>f*****

Neo-neo /v/ everyone
>>
>>283952641
>f*****

That aside
>And does this seriously not come with a charger?
Because you should already have one and if not they're pretty cheap.
>>
>have abnormally sized hands
>the OG 3ds is too small
>the 3ds XL is too big
>the N3DS is the perfect fucking size for my stupid hands and it's not coming out in America
>if I wanted it I would have to play Region Lock Roulette for the rest of the console's lifespan

It's not fair. I never wanted an XL and my OG Cosmo Black 3DS is counting its final days.
>>
>>283958068
yeah

Anyone else have scratches/blemishes on the buttons or paint of the inside of the system?
>>
>>283958068
my circle pad is too glidy, it's kinda annoying
>>
>>283958068
It's very temporary, mine felt like that at first too.
It wears in very quickly.
>>
>>283958306
>expecting people to buy an entirely new console for some small upgrades
>trying to justify this

Kill yourself you Nintenyearold worthless fuck.

I can't even imagine Sony or Microsoft doing something like this and people defending it. Nintendo fanboys are seriosuly disgusting people. I hope you die soon.
>>
>>283958068
there's a monster hunter joke to be made here but i'm not clever enough
>>
>>283952641
>And does this seriously not come with a charger?
because if you already owned the old 3ds then you'd have two chargers just laying around, 3 if you got the dsi before the old 3ds
>>
File: Is this guy serious.png (254 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
Is this guy serious.png
254 KB, 341x500
>>283952641
>f*****
>>
>>283958068
Why are there no ridges on the Cicrle Pad? It would make it more stable.
>>
>>283958705
It adds a challenge.
>>
>>283958661
If you are actually buying into that excuse, you are utterly blinded by big companies bullshit.
>>
>>283953107
Haven't bought a 3DS since my original 4-5 years ago. Now there's one with a faster processor, extra buttons, a second stick, much bigger screen, and soon games that will only be playable on it.

I'm trying to find one but so far they're sold out everywhere. What the fuck Nintendo. You could at least stock the goddamn thing in NA.
>>
>>283958806
My thumb slipping off the Cicrle Pad is not a challenge, it's an annoyance.
>>
>>283953184
Xenoblade is not an exclusive, it's a port, and it's the only game so far that we even know the system is getting.

I like how this works. You release a new system that looks the same, it has design changes to it with the exception of a new button, and poor cartridge/stylus placement. It apparently has hardware upgrades, and they sell it on new exclusives and better performance of older games thanks to those upgrades, yet only one "new game" has been announced, and it isn't exclusive, and they didn't launch it with the system. Meanwhile, Euro's had been wanting to know where that performance boost went because shit like Code of Princess and MSG3 still ran just the same.

Why Nintendo.
>>
>pay $200 for console without charger and buy a $5 USB charger off Amazon

vs.

>pay $225 to $250 for a console with a charger you most likely already own that's also sold at a premium because of the Nintendo branding and extra shipping required for the slightly larger box
>>
>>283959021
>sold out everywhere
that's why i only buy online, can clearly see if they're in stock and you usually get it the very next day
>>
File: N3DS.jpg (265 KB, 1463x1463) Image search: [Google]
N3DS.jpg
265 KB, 1463x1463
The biggest thing I run into is trying to press start. I keep going to where it was on the XL
>>
>>283959939
Good riddance. That button was so hard to press.

>tfw trying to play punchout
>start is the uppercut button
>>
>>283959939
it's the same on the n3dsxl
>>
Does the new processor improve performance of old games?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.