[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, seeing as PPSSPP emulation is god tier, anyone know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Hey /v/, seeing as PPSSPP emulation is god tier, anyone know of any underrated PSP gems to flesh out my library with? I already have most of the obvious stuff. Any PSP games you love and don't see talked about enough here?

Also PSP general I guess.
>>
Black Rock Shooter
Crisis Core
DJ Max Portable
Dangan Ronpa
Daxter
God of War
Gods Eater Burst
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Kingdom of Paradise
MGS (all of them including AC!D)
MGS: Peace Walker
Metal Gear Ac!d 1&2
Monster Hunter
Persona
Prinny
Tactics Ogre
YS (I,II, Oath in Felghana and Seven)
>>
File: 1421800718183.gif (995 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
1421800718183.gif
995 KB, 640x348
Is there anyway I can unlock Portable Ops's framerate

It was unbearable even on PSP

Also, OP, the persona 1 and 2 remakes are cool
>>
>>283846767
Wild Arms XF
Growlanser 4
Elminage Original
Gungnir
Yggdra Union
both of the Megaman remakes
>>
>>283848028
>Wild Arms XF
Is that a sequel or a port?
>>
File: 1317162-snakeacid2[1].jpg (558 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1317162-snakeacid2[1].jpg
558 KB, 1400x1600
>>283847690
Thanks for the list. MGA was the shit, completely slipped my mind too.

Is the Black Rock Shooter game really any good? I've heard mixed things about it at best. I'm a BRS fan but the largely negative reception has dissuaded me from giving it a shot.

I got DJ Max Portable 3 but can't get it to work. The game only emulates properly for one song if I'm lucky then starts distorting the audio and video too much to play. Is this a known problem?
>>
Both syphon filter games in order
All socom games
All gta games
Daxter
Loco roco 1&2
Patapon
>>
>>283848472

>Loco roco 1&2
muh nigga
>>
>>283847947
This, MGS PO is unbearable.
>>
>>283848205
It's a spin-off with little relation to the rest of the series. It's also one of the best tactical RPGs I've ever played.
>>
>>283848331
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=867
>>
I'm playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD with friends.
>>
>>283846767
Can PPSSPP run Hot Pixel yet?
>>
All of Sting's games are fun (Riviera, Yggdra Union, Knights in the Nightmare, Gungnir)

RIP Sting
>>
>>283852153
but they're releasing a game on the Vita in a month or so in the west.
>>
>>283853415
They aren't Sting anymore and Hyperdevotion Noire isn't a Dept. Heaven game
>>
>>283846767
I've tried PPSSPP on android and Disgaea 2 runs like ass.
>>
>>283847690

no patapon 2,
Shit list.
>>
>>283853967
>on android

I think I see the problem m8
>>
>>283848472
Syphon filter games have better graphics and dual stick control on PS2 though
>>
Gladiator Begins. You can fully customize your dude's fighting to a ridiculous degree and knock armor/shield/weapon off of an enemy, pick it up and beat them to death with it. Environs are a bit bland due to it being cagefighting: the game, but the gameplay more than makes up for it.

Items are pretty detailed too.
>>
>>283853967
It works fine on my Nexus 5. Get a phone that doesn't suck ass.
>>
File: ULUS10528_00000.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ULUS10528_00000.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>283856895
I just picked this up yesterday. Why does nobody talk about this game? It's more ambitious than most console games.

>Can wear mismatched armor on either arm or leg
>Can use any weapon or shield in either hand
>Size of shield and area covered by armor actually matter
>Can disarm and disarmor opponents and use their gear mid fight
>Can trip up over dropped gear or hit the wall trying to dodge

So much cool shit like that. The game can get repetitive and was clearly made on a shoestring budget, but it's really neat, and fun for short bursts, as a handheld game should be.
>>
>>283858091
It's like 80% a clone of the ps2 game is probably why, and not many people like games set in arenas which is why most gladiator games excluding shadow of rome never get good praise.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.