[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm torn /v/, should I buy it or not? I don't feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hrm.png (257 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
hrm.png
257 KB, 600x321
I'm torn /v/, should I buy it or not? I don't feel good paying 30 yurodollars for a remake, and giving them to fucking Gearbox to boot, but goddamn, this is Homeworld after all, and it's looking amazing.

Should I buy it? Any of you guys preordered or plan on buying?
>>
why not just wait?
personally i find it hard to trust a remake that uses the old games metacritic score on its steam page before it's even out, but there you go
it might be great but you can probably afford to wait at the price of a few more yurops post-release day
>>
You should buy it. A homeworld remake could be made by literal satan and I'd throw money to economically motivate more interest in the IP: Homeworld is the most important piece of art I have ever been exposed to. That being said, if you look at all the care they have put into it from their promotional material and the lengths they went to to keep the original creators in the loop, you'll see that this game really deserves a couple bucks.
>>
Buy it.

Multiplayer is gonna be big I think

After all every other new rts has been shit recently. There's only Coh2 worth playin atm.

Planetary Annihilation was a scam and STarcraft was backwards when it came out.

Plus dem spacey space feels
>>
>>283823342

I bought it.
I have no regrets.
It'll even have multiplayer reworked for today's infrastructure I.E Steam.

I'm gonna enjoy the shit out of this
>>
no expansion?
>>
>>283827375
unfortunately not
>>
Wait for it. Pretty much every recent RTS HD remake (like AOE2 and AoM) had fucking atrocious netcode on launch.

Since the multiplayer aspect is going to be touted as important, that's a dealbreaker.
>>
Preordering a game is retarded.
That being said i'm looking forward to this game.
>That collectors edition
>>
>>283823910
>buying games through steam
>>
>>283827459
did they really lose the source code for it? should i just buy an older version?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.