[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
objectively bad game >b-b-but muh writing truly worse than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 13
File: Planescape-torment-box.jpg (41 KB, 404x502) Image search: [Google]
Planescape-torment-box.jpg
41 KB, 404x502
objectively bad game
>b-b-but muh writing

truly worse than cinematic experience fags
>>
>objectively
>>
Go back to zelda, nintendo trash.
>>
Was this the "The Order:1886" of its time?
>>
>>283804624
Objective bad post
>b-b-but muh shitposting

truly worse than never ever fags
>>
>>283804831

Nah. Planescape is a 40+ hour game.
>>
>>283804831
No, PS takes more than 5 hours to finish.
>>
>>283804829
actually Fallout is my favorite RPG of all time
>>
I've honestly never heard of this game outside of /v/.
>>
>>283804954

That's probably because the game is over 15 years old and has no reason to be in the news today. It's frequently in the "top RPGs of all time" lists that sites shit out to fill the slow news days though.
>>
>>283805130
>>283804954
actually I've seen it at least 2 times released in the newspaper kiosk with a magazine for 7.99€
>>
>>283804945

Fallout 3
>>
agreed
>>
>>283804831

The WR speedrun for Planescape Torment is like 20 hours. Even bad games in 1999 were still good games.
>>
File: Falout CHar.png (102 KB, 294x260) Image search: [Google]
Falout CHar.png
102 KB, 294x260
>>283805807
did i stutter? I said Fallout
played it for the first time in 2011 and still found the gameplay tighter than a teen chinese pussy
>>
yeah it was quite... shit
>>
File: torment2.jpg (447 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
torment2.jpg
447 KB, 1024x768
plebs
>>
>>283805949
>boot up fallout 2
>doesn't even run on modern displays
>force low color mode
>doesn't even support widescreen
>force widescreen
>can finally start game
>it's shit
>>
>>283806217
are you fucking blind?
I've said Fallout
>>
>>283806217
>being a retard who can't even google
>>
>>283806350
or just use GOG
It Just Werks!
>>
>want to discuss video games
>everybody stawmans and ad hominems
>thinks memetexting is a legitimate way to argue
I just wanted to talk about games man.
>>
>>283807781
welcome to neo-/v/
>>
>>283805901

>20 hours

is that right ? I don't see how it could possibly take that much if you skip all the text
>>
File: 1348723961657.jpg (24 KB, 253x400) Image search: [Google]
1348723961657.jpg
24 KB, 253x400
>point-and-clicks = cinematic experiences
>>
>>283804624
If you think Torment was a bad game then you haven't played it.
>>
>>283804624
did you fail to get past the casual filter on your own? (Mortuary)
>>
>>283804624
nice arguments faggot
>>
>>283804624
While this thead IS a bait, it's hard not to agree
>Special snowflakes everywhere
>The entire game trying on every step to be unique and special
>Pushing a lot of random crap just to pass as "special"
>Completely fucked up main objective that basically tells you "don't play me"
But all the nostalgiafags will forever cry how this is "the best RPG ever made"
As if they never played Fallout. Or Arcanum. Or Baldur's Gate. Or Wasteland
>>
>>283804908
>40+ hour game
>>283809068
>20 hours
It takes about 5 to beat and twice as much to do all the quests.
>>
>>283813779
or you using a faq?
>>
>>283809807
I did. I actually beat it.
And it sucks even more when finished.
So go hide your retarded "if you don't like it, you never experienced its glory" bullshit
>>
>>283813846
No, I'm just not brain-dead and when P:T showed up I was already a seasoned player, not a random teen who is now neckbearder full of nostalgia toward this baby second RPG, right after Final Fantasy
>>
>>283813502
what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>283814104
About how P:T is just fucked up pile of steaming crap when you remove nostalgia glasses.
And no, I didn't play it yesterday. I played this shit upon release. And no, I wasn't 5 back then.
This game is what Avatar is for modern sci-fi - completely overrated, pretentious shit that makes barely any sense, but hailed as second coming of Christ by it's fandom.
>>
>>283813502

its supposed to be a weird world and so it is, you don't have to pretend to be "cynical", or would you rather have yet another orcs and elves game?
>>
>>283813996
I actually played it in 2012 :s
>>
>>283814401
>"It's not supposed to win Oscars" argument

Did you actually read my post? Or just felt offended because I'm not wanking your "baby first favourite RPG"?
>>
>>283814315
Are you genuinely autistic? You spouted a bunch of incoherent phrases and buzzwords then attack me for asking for clarification? Your criticsm doesn't make any sense. With that being said, PTS is objectively a fantastic game.
>>
>>283814498
And you are saying it was hard for you? What are you? Neo/v/?
>>
>>283814537
>"It's not supposed to win Oscars" argument

I think you did not read mine anon, and its not even close to my first or favourite rpg, so take your passive aggressive attitude elsewhere
>>
>>283814613
>Your arguments point out how P:T is a bad game!
>That can not be!
>Hence your arguments are invalid
Flawless, anon
>>
>>283814703
You just excused the game for being crap by saying "but it's suppose to be weird". It's not weird. It's heavy handed try-hard. That's a huge difference.
>>
>>283814740
You haven't made any comprehensible arguments as to why you believe PST is a bad game, you rambled incoherently about specail this and special that as it was valid criticism. Learn to formulate an argument or fuck off.
>>
>>283814636
no, I'm saying I played it in 2012, I have no nostalgia for it, it's a great game
>>
>>283814703
>passive aggressive
I don't think you know what that is.
>>
>>283806217
Stop hurting yourself and just play on consoles.
>>
Seeing more and more of these threads where god-tier stuff like Planescape: Torment, Deus Ex and Morrowind is being shat upon is clearly a proof that neo/v/ really exists. I am here since a long time ago, and even then there were threads shitting on these games, but not in this quantity. The sad thing is, even though some of these posts are trolls, some are actually voicing genuine opinions. I hate what populairty has done to this place, it has been infected with people from 9fag, leddit and other cancerous parts of the internet which love specific games and shit on everything else. Just look at 3x3 threads, a guy who has a 3x3 filled with almost completely only Nintendo games will get praised upon, and a guy who has a few older PC games will be criticized.
Before someone baits me by asking me to elaborate why any of the beforementioned games are god-tier, I'll say in advance that I have smarter things to do than explain to a bunch of plebeians why Deus Ex or Planescape: Torment are god-tier games. It's just that I'm bored enough to type out this long comment, and now if you'll excuse me, I have some video games to play. Arguing with plebeians isn't worth it, and luckily I've realized this some time ago.
You may proceed with your shitposting.
>>
ok, obviously OP did this to rattle some cages but that aside, let's discuss the game.
who was the best npc and why is it vhailor?
>>
>>283814740
What specifically do you dislike about Planescape Torment?
>>
>>283805414
i thought copies were meant to be super rare, or was that arcanum?
>>
>>283807781
4chan never was a good place discuss stuff.
>>
>>283815156
you might have a point there but i'd say that part of the reason why this board has gone down is that newer players (read: younger) have never played the good classics, don't want games that challenge them in the least cause they can't complete them and/or are all about graphics and thinks that's what makes a game good.
>>
>>283814991
Read this post again then: >>283813502
>>
>>283815463
Those aren't specific complaints at all, though. Those are just "I hate it because it's trying to be special" without giving examples.
>>
>>283815156
There is nothing wrong with valid criticism of even the most renown titles, there are no sacred cows. Torment had some obvious drawback. The combat, for example, was quite disappointing and at best it didnt get in the way of the story. However, OP is clearly incapable of actual criticism and only spouting buzzwords and maymay arrows for arguments. It's not the subject of discussion thats the problem.
>>
>>283815156
>Putting Deus Ex between two utterly shitty games
Nostalgiafags. Nostalgiafags everywhere, putting their crap next to actual god-tier games
>>
>>283815463
What am I supposed to get from that? The characters being unique is a drawback? And what do you mean about the main objective being fucked up?
It's hilarious that you think you make sense.
>>
>>283815169
Haven't you read? >>283813502
The game screams "LOOK AT ME! I TRY HARD!"
>>
>>283815693
How does it do that?
>>
>>283813502
>>283814740
Dude, all you've said in all that sperging is that the game sucks because it tries to be special. Not only it's completely retarded to judge the game on that, it's also completely subjective and totally wrong since you can very similar stuff in well known older rpg settings such as the forgotten realms and fantasy books like the cycle of Elric.
>>
ignore the faggot, post torment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZOuy4YM0AI
>>
>>283815676
Your main objective is to die. Why it's fucked up? Because all your effort put into game is about dying. I've got a lot more simple solution. Don't play it.
And what defense you can muster? "Oh, you can't appriciate the game for it's unique approach". The point is - P:T is trying to be "unique" on every. single. fucking. step. That's where the term "try-hard" comes into play. Every single element of the game is what is called "heartbroken D&D syndrome" - let's not be like other games, but be like them. So every single element is turned on it's head for the sake of being "special" and not serving any point other than "oh, look at us, we are not yet another European medieval fantasy, but we are, only weirder, love us!"
>>
>>283815831
>You don't like this super-special game!
>You must be wrong!
>And I will prove that by saying so!
>>
>>283815173
in most Italy some gaming magazines also include full games from 1 year old to greatest hits of the past,
i think Germany also does this
>>
>>283804624
"Objectively", "muh", and use of greentext. How cancerous can one post be?
>>
>>283815972
>Nananana, I can't hear you
>Me so grown up
>Muh old-school god-tier game
It's not even medium tier without nostalgia
>>
>>283815343
actually, it depends on the time of the day. there are a few hours when this place seems to have very few kids shitposting.

anyways, back on the game, has anyone said anything that is specifically wrong with the game?
one guy said the combat was disapointing, but imo the combat was ok, nothing great but nothing really wrong with either.
one thing that i personally noticed that was pretty bad was pathing, especially in combats. sometimes i noticed that one or more of my companions didn't attack cause they got stuck on another enemy
>>
>>283816084
>>283816260
I don't like P:T, either. But you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1412971124890.png (230 KB, 580x1075) Image search: [Google]
1412971124890.png
230 KB, 580x1075
if you're trying to make people mad, just stop
if you want to discuss the game, just say so

either way, stop making these threads
>>
>>283816260
Are you trying your hardest to appear insane?
>>
>>283816084
This has got to be the most retarded criticism of the main plot of P:T I have ever heard. It's stupid because you're an immortal puzzling out what happened to his mortality?

And again with the "It's trying too hard to be special!" List examples you fucking nigger.
>>
>>283815173
>P:T rare
>Half a milion copies upon release
>Twice as much after newspaper editions and "classic games" series
>Rare
Kill yourself
>>
>>283816084
Did you really manage to completly and utterly miss the very point the game is trying to make? Your objective is to die because your entire existence is an endless...wait for it...torment. By 'not playing' you only extend the torment of you and characters tied with your destiny. Holy shit, dude.
How can you perceive the unique nature of the setting, the characters, and the game overall as a fault is beyond me. It was an extremly refreshing experience. BG2 is my all time favourite crpg and i consider it a more complete package, but Torment has a special place in my heart because of just that, the indepth character interactions and the fascinating world of planescape instead of the tolkienian fantasy.
>>
>>283816398
... only one of those is mine, so...

>>283816480
>It's perfectly sound game objective to die in it
>And if you think otherwise, you must be insane
>>
>>283816706
Why is it a stupid objective? Like I said you're an immortal that has lived through thousands of years of punishment, why is it a bad objective to rediscover your mortality? You can't just say "It's stupid" you have to demonstrate WHY.
>>
>>283816706
>It's perfectly sound game objective to die in it
>And if you think otherwise, you must be insane

It is if you're an immortal being tired of his endless wander you unimaginable imbecile.
>>
File: torment.png (53 KB, 756x716) Image search: [Google]
torment.png
53 KB, 756x716
>>283804624
agreed, it's shit
>>
The gameplay is actually pretty bad, yeah. But atmosphere is great, and it's pretty unique experience.
>>
>>283816625
No anon, by not playing you are not playing the game. You save yourself a lot of time and personal torment of punishing your brain with this crap of game.
The time that can be used for Deus Ex. Or Arcanum. Or Fallout. Or pretty much any other game. Or - wait for it - doing something actually productive with your life.
>Torment has a special place in my heart because of just that
>What is nostalgia
>fascinating world of planescape instead of the tolkienian fantasy
>Knowing only single term to describe (quite vaguely) every single fantasy setting
>Bonus points for using the term in completely wrong context, what most of users do all the time
>>
File: That really updated my journal.jpg (69 KB, 448x419) Image search: [Google]
That really updated my journal.jpg
69 KB, 448x419
>>283816910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxs3g0Xgh7k
>>
>>283816084
I came to /v/ for the first time in a year and a half, after mostly hanging out on other boards and this is what I see. The most retarded comment on any topic ever written and I don't even like the game. Is this the norm here now?
>>
>>283816876
Because of your effort, as a player, is undermined.
You are literally achiving end of game. Not in sense of ending of the plot, but your goal is to end the game in literal sense. By dying.
And people keep asking why this game is "try-hard".
Let's put it in more simple terms - it's pretenious with it's uniqueness value. "Look at us, we are not like every other WRPG, only we are, but we pretend that Wasteland, Fallout, Albion and already-in-production Arcanum never happend"
>>
>>283816915
i'll just add something to your post.
there's also at least one fun easter egg and the there's some nice npc's, like ignatius,morte and vhailor.
imo the best part of the game is that your goal isn't the usual "i will save the world!", instead it's pretty selfish imo
>>
>>283817216
It's a mild version of norm
>>
>>283817216
No, I think this is just one or two guys who don't speak English very well that are either completely retarded or are intentionally trolling.
>>
>>283817321
>instead it's pretty selfish imo
>Why all the neckbearders love Torment 101
>>
>>283816996
Stop backpedalling faggot, you quite clearly did indeed miss the point of the game and are now twisting the argument. And getting quite desprate at that. Perhaps its time to stop posting?
>What is nostalgia
Last time I replayed Torment was about 2 years ago and loved every second of it.
>Knowing only single term to describe (quite vaguely) every single fantasy setting
>Bonus points for using the term in completely wrong context, what most of users do all the time
You know exactly what I mean and my use of the teamr is perfectly applicable to the matter at hand.
>>
File: 796.jpg (92 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
92 KB, 625x626
>Obvious bait thread
>86 posts
>31 posters
>People actually surprised it's a shit-throwing fest
>>
>>283815156

>people don't like what I like
>must be neo /v/!

You may be literally autistic.
>>
>>283817478
I know what you mean and that's why I consider it shit. Because you are talking about very specific type of heroic high fantasy as if it was NORM of RPGs and Torment being the only exeption. Which means you either never really played that much of RPGs or are simply retarded to assume that if "Standard European Medieval Fantasy" then "Tolkienian Fantasy" is valid.
>>
>>283817658
>people cant formulate an argument for why they dont like what they dont like

no, thats old-/v/ alright
>>
>>283817854
>Twisting the post to keep insulting others for not liking own favourite games
>2015
>Being this retarded
>>
>>283817462
you are missing the point, different can be good and it's refreshing.
if i just wanted to be selfish, i could always play something like kotor and go darkside.
>>
>>283817216
It pretty much is, yeah. There are still a handful of good threads now and then but they're hidden in a huge pile of shit.
>>
>>283818020
>Every single argument ever made against Torment
>"You are missing the point" counter
>Always
>Ever
>Since '99
I mean seriously, for such long drag as 16 years people actually are able to mature. Then why Tormentfags can't?
>>
>>283804748

>objectively

this word triggers me even more than "literally"
>>
>>283818047
Or just don't visit /v/ when it's American daytime.
>>
>>283817813
I mentioned it because torment came out between bg1 and bg2/iwd, all of which were set in forgotten realms with dwarves and elves and shit. In comparison to them as well as many other titles Torment is truly unqiue in terms of setting. At least you stopped trying to pretend to have understood the game, looks like we're moving forward a bit.
>>
>>283815972
The OST is weird in that it's atmospheric, which I hate most of the time, as that's what most games with forgettable OSTs do, but still contains character and melody that I recall and hum. I got that shit playing back from time to time in while working.

The only bad part is that it's not nearly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhzMxQE40I
>>
>>283818272
Hey, it's day in the colonies, what do you really expect from burgers?
>>
>>283818215
Holy christ what third world shithole are you from? Learn to speak English.
>>
>>283818215
you missed the point of my post, not the game.
you prolly know that too but can't admit it. enjoy your life, i'm done with you.

best NPC time, choose wisely because you can only choose one.
mine is vhailor, mainly for his dialogue but he's also an amazing fighter
>>
>>283818370
>with dwarves and elves and shit
>Must be Tolkienian Fantasy
>Being literally THIS retarded
And you have the audicity to talk about RPGs?

And you want game-changers? Go play Fallout. Go check some jRPGs (imb4 weeb shit posts). Go play Arcanum. Hell, go play more advanced turn-based tactical shooters, since they play as RPGs. Then come back and tell us with straight face that Torment really is a game-changer when it comes to dropping the setting and not just pretentious game that tries to hide it's bare bones D&D setting
>>
I played Torment for the first time a couple years ago.
I thought it was great.
Like reading a choose your own fantasy adventure book, only 1000 times more awesome
No rose colored glasses here.
>>
>>283818746
>Implying Choos your own adventure is good
>>
Is there a patch to increase resolution up to 1024x768?
>>
I havent even played it but this guy talking about the game "trying hard" might be the dumbest kid I've ever seen. Like, not futile or anything, just plain dumb.
>>
>106 posts
>38 posters
>Shitstorm inbound
>>
>>283818716
Go ahead and suggest a better blanket term to describe the settings that share these common similarities. At this point you're only arguing semantics. I'm not a big fan of jRPGs but I've played Fallout 1&2, I've played Arcanum and Lionheart and their existence in no way changes the fact Torment is in many ways unique. They're all unique in their own merit, which to you, for some fucking reason, is a drawback...
>>
>>283804624
>objectively bad game
try objectively bad opinion, underagefag.
>>
>>283813502
I really don't want to do this but, okay, why the fuck not.

You mean the characters? So, you're telling me you're against well-written characters with special character traits that are easily distinguishable from one another? Characters that have their own agendas and views of the world and probably feelings and shit? Man, yeah, that is a bummer. God forbid there's something special about characters. Let's just put bald marines in everything that grunt all the time and yell "WE HAVE TO COMPLETE THE MISSION! ARUUUGH!"

Which it did pretty well and because of that is loved by many people. Because it's NOT a 3rd person cover based shooter that is 3 hours long and is about rebels and/or some evil government fighting each other. Because it's different.

Random crap? What kind of random crap? Everything Torment does is somehow justified by its world the story plays in. It's augmented by it.

>Completely fucked up main objective that basically tells you "don't play me"
Again, how is it fucked up? It builds up mystery because you don't know shit and actually need to find out shit. Mainly about yourself which is great because this again gets tied in with the world and even tries (yes, I said tries) to develop some kind of philosophical questions about the player. About you.

Are you, like, 12?
>>
>>283818910
pretty sure there is, try this site for more info.
http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.fi/2009/01/planescape-torment-fully-modded.html
>>
File: annah.jpg (105 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
annah.jpg
105 KB, 500x625
>>283815160
Annah
>>
>>283815160
>this nigga didn't *know* the teachings of Zerthimon thus *knowing* that Dak'kon is the best companion
>>
>>283820531
she could have been my favourite,but i found her voice-acting annoying and she wasn't as hot in the game as in your pic.
where did you get that pic from? wouldn't mind seeing a pic like that of fall-from-grace
>>
>>283816084
For me, Fallout (the first one) is God-Tier, while PT is just above average.

You...

You are a fucking tryhard.
>>
File: FFG.jpg (42 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
FFG.jpg
42 KB, 600x695
>>283820835
i dont know, i have had a couple lying around
>>
File: 1240058016394.jpg (58 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1240058016394.jpg
58 KB, 480x800
>>283820835
>where
>>
>>283820746
your crimes cry out for justice
>>
>>283821078
no problem that other anon showed me the way
>>283821184
thanks bro
>>
>there will never be another Planescape game
>there will never be an Eberron game
>the last Dark Sun game was on fucking DOS

>all of our D&D vidya will forever be Forgotten Realms
>>
>>283821739
Torment Tides of Numenera looks pretty good anon. It's not Planescape, so you're right in that that particular itch will not be scratched, but it is something.
>>
>>283821739
well, there's going to be another torment game though, i guess that's something.
i'm hoping it will be good
>>
>>283821983

Numenera is Monte Cook's pet setting. It's shit, anon.
>>
>>283822137
Why is it shit? I don't know very much about it.
>>
>>283821739
>all of our D&D vidya will forever be Forgotten Realms
I wouldn't mind if they were done correctly. MotB for example was fantastic.
>>
>>283822227

It's a sci-fantasy setting that has D&D classes with different names and pretty shallow lore.

Monte Cook is the mastermind behind the "Wizards should be overpowered" concept that's nearly killed D&D.
>>
File: namelessone.jpg (19 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
namelessone.jpg
19 KB, 320x299
>mfw the skull asks me to hire him a hooker
what was it even gonna do with her?
>>
>>283822137
The setting is pretty interesting sometimes. Game is ass though and brings new meaning to the words "Caster Supremacy".
>>
>>283822520
Bone her.
So funni.
>>
>>283813502
The game is weird as shit because of its setting, a setting that existed prior to the game. Welcome to D&D dood.
>>
>>283804945
Bullshit. If it was you would have at least some appreciation for Plantscape
>>
Anons, who is the Lady of Pain?
>>
>>283822869
six squirrels in a dress
>>
>>283822441
yeah, isn't it about some sort of aliens?
i remember watching some sort of video about it, don't really remember much but i have a feeling there was something about aliens.
>>
>>283820003
>Yet another fag assuming that if someone don't like Torment, it must be an underage CoD player
>>
>>283823565
Learn English you obvious shitposter.
>>
>All those fa/tg/uys
>And their overprotective stance to this shit game

>>283821739
And that's good, because they all were mediocre at best
>>
>>283823787

Eberron definitely isn't mediocre. D&D set in post-WW1 Europe with a magical Industrial Revolution, a fresh take on all the races, and options for pulp and noir play? It's original as all hell, but a little bit more playable than Planescape.

And Dark Sun is post-apoc D&D in the Fertile Crescent. What's not to like?
>>
>>283823631
Eat burgers, burger
>>
>>283813502

Planescape is snowflake: the setting. For the game to to be otherwise would be inconsistent with its own lore.
>>
>>283824027
>D&D set in
>fresh take
Pick one
We are all glad you are D&D fag. Now return to /tg/ and go make "How to fix X edition" thread
>>
>>283824193

I pretty much exclusively play FATE, actually. I just use other published settings in it.

Eberron is probably the only setting that does magitech well. It adds some great new races and an interesting take on religions. Monsters don't have to be monsters. There's robots and airships and trains. What's not to like?
>>
>>283824607
Which part of "return to /tg/" you didn't get?
>>
>>283804624
how? a good story told through an interactive medium is nothing bad at all. its better than a book because it comes with music, visuals, and player choice and interactivity
>>
>>283815343
wrong. there are multiple people on here who arent retarded and when we find eachother its fucking lovely. shit happens like once a month though

i used to be able to find good STALKER and Witcher threads every day
>>
>>283823565
>I only read the last line and I try to make an argument out of it.
>>
>>283825104

It's not 4chan, it's /v/. There are boards that are much less shit, like /k/ and /tg/. /vg/ is pretty sedate, too.
>>
did anyone else think it was a bit of a bummer that you couldn't be a cleric or ranged and that the game only had one cleric npc and one ranged character?
>>
>>283825104
Yeah, but we are currently experiencing burger daytime hours.
So for next 10 hours it's guaranteed infestation.
>>
why is he blue on the cover but greyi n the game
>>
>>283804624
Started this game yesterday. For me, this game is no different than a japanese VN, except that it has some gameplay. And said gameplay is no marvel.

Not that it is a bad thing in itself, though.
>>
>>283825212
>one ranged character

Nordom and Ignus are both ranged.

>couldn't be a cleric

It's explained in the lore. The Nameless One is forsaken by all the gods and clerics are treated like shit in Planescape anyway.
>>
>>283825139
The entire post is one massive "you must be a FPS-churming teen to not love Torment", so there is no argument to make.
>>
>>283825261
Dunno man. It's a MYSTERY! WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB
>>
>>283825203
too bad I don't give a shit about /tg/ or /k/. my real passion is film and you can guess how thats turning out...
>>
>>283825203
>boards that are much less shit
>/tg/
>/vg/

>less shit
>/tg/

If there is more shitty board than /tg/, it's /pol/
>>
>>283813502
God forbid a game taking place mostly in the hub of the planes, a place where all the weird shit from all across existence congregates, be filled with special and/or unique characters.

Nice bait, made me reply.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.