[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you underage faggot get a dreamcast when it launched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 9977483060000000057689.jpg (16 KB, 425x265) Image search: [Google]
9977483060000000057689.jpg
16 KB, 425x265
Did any of you underage faggot get a dreamcast when it launched back in the day?

How do you explain the greatest launch to the greatest console to plebs?
>>
Yeah I saved up all year to get one with Sonic, Soul Calibur, SEGA Rally and Power Stone and a couple of extra controllers. It's probably the most fun I've ever had playing video games.
>>
I didn't get one at launch, I was still too in love with the n64. I think I bought a dream cast in 2000 I think. I enjoyed it. I wish I had kept it.
>>
I hated sonic games as a kid. There was literally nothing exclusive to genesis that I was interested in when it was new and I liked the SNES controller better so I figured this console would be the same thing. And with a launch price of like $600 I just laughed it off and ignored it.
God damn was it amazing when my dad got it for me with Gauntlet though.
>>
I got one for christmas when it was decleared that Sega had failed and only remaining discounted units were sold. The dreamcast is arguably the biggest graphical jump in home consoles, it had by far the best graphics at the time, similar to arcades. It took years for the ps2 to rival it and even then it couldn't match some of its qualities like anti-aliasing and arguably no ps2 or gamecube game is as impressive as SoulCalibur.
>>
I skipped the Dreamcast because I knew the PlayStation 2 was the better buy. Boy was I right.
>>
Best Dreamcast game coming through.
>>
I don't have to explain jack shit. Every PS until PS4 (because fuck getting a current gen console) I have bought has broken on me and forced me to get a replacement, while my faithful Dreamcast is still sitting right here under my TV.
>>
File: grandia 2.jpg (690 KB, 1642x1075) Image search: [Google]
grandia 2.jpg
690 KB, 1642x1075
>>283798907

It was always this mystical system to me when I was a kid. I only remember one person who had one when it was out. The only other interaction I had with it was playing Ready 2 Rumble at a bestbuy Kiosk until the system died & I bought one for close to nothing from a Funcoland.

Still say it's a better system than the PS4, the Xbone, & even the Wii-U.

There's just nothing good coming out this console generation.
>>
The Dreamcast was fucking magical. I feel bad for anyone who wasn't there to experience the purity of the system.
>>
>DCfags

GCN was the better "underrated console"
>>
>>283802820
Weird. I've never had a playstation die on me.

I have gone through 2 360s though.
>>
>>283798907
I heard about it, but I bought it. It was an n64 or a dreamcast, and I was a nintendo fan. I never heard anything more about it after it released.
>>
>>283803148

To be fair, they were both insanely good systems. The GC only beats it by a few titles.
>>
>>283798907
Yep. Bought it on launch day. I was in the 7th grade. I pre-ordered Save Zero, Blue Stinger, and Sonic Adventure (though Slave Zero didn't come out until a couple months later). That was the best launch day of my vidya life.
>>
You can't. Those plebs don't play games. The Dreamcast was a great gaming console that died too soon. The library was unique as well. Hell, some games were still being made only a few years ago.
>>
>>283803194
>>283802820

I don't get this, I've never had a console fail on me in my life, and I own every system from Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sega. My launch model 360 even still works. Am I just lucky?
>>
>>283803646

If your 360 still works, then yes you have been blessed by the wizardry gods.
>>
>>283803218
I heard about it, but I never bought it. Goddammit phone.
>>
File: dream.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>283798907
I went with my brother to Electronic Botique to pick up a Dreamcast along with Sonic Adventure and Power Stone back in 1999.

One of the best consoles of it's time, it even had online capable games like Phantasy Star Online and Quake 3. The capabilities and graphics were way head of the N64 and PS1 and even PS2 to some degree (VGA 480p > composite 480i), it's a shame that the console died too soon and faded to obscurity after PS2 and the other newer consoles came out.
>>
>>283799071
same here. the berry best.
>>
Got one at launch with a new TV and sonic adventure.

CANT HOLD ON MUCH LONGER
>>
>>283803646
Are you the Chosen One?
>>
>>283802234
definitely the biggest jump. Too big of a jump for sony or microsoft's taste (nintendo too). they wanted to drip-feed new technology and content so their console racket would last longer.
>>
>>283798907

Didn't get it at launch, got it about a year later. I was a Freshman in high school, I think. Parents were always good about getting me a new console for Christmas if I wanted one, but they weren't able to find a PS2, despite their best efforts. They approached me a few days before Christmas and were like, "Sorry bro, no PS2s out there. Anything else you want this year?"

"Shit, let's get a Dreamcast, looks pretty cool."

So, me and my dad went out to grab one. I think that I came home with Sonic Adventure, Resident Evil: Code Veronica and maybe Grandia II. Just as we got home my mom called up and said that she had been approached by someone who would sell her a PS2 for retail. Could have taken the Dreamcast back, but I knew my dad didn't want to go back out (it was a long-ass drive to the store), so I decided to keep the DC instead. Many fun times were had.
>>
>>283802685
yr opinion is faggot.
>>
>>283802820
My dad got me a PS2 when I was younger and it died out of nowhere on me. I just plugged it in one day, everything was set up correctly, and it just didn't turn on. I don't know what happens to it after that.
>>
>>283802685
>not Skies of Arcadia
get out.
>>
>>283803982
my favorite system for online play - PSO was the greatest ARPG in my heart of hearts.
>>
OFFICIAL DREAMCAST GAME POWER RANKINGS!

1. Toy Commander

2. Soul caliber

3. INCOMING

.4 Chu chu rocket

:^)
>>
>>283798907
A good console if you love fighting games
>>
>>283802820
>>283804250
My PS2 wouldn't read blue PS2 discs anymore after a few months of use, I remember that I couldn't play SSX for awhile but I could play Kingdom Hearts just fine. Then later it stopped reading all PS2 games eventually, I had to buy a new one and shit sucked.
>>
>>283804398
>Toy Commander

My fucking nigga
>>
I read people were working on a USBloader for dreamcast. Anything ever come of that?
>>
>>283798907
I changed a set of drums for a dreamcast

Best decision that I ever did
>>
>>283804398
shit list, here's the proper one:

>1. Soul Caliber
>2. Skies of Arcadia
>3. MDK 2 (Dreamcast is the best version)
>4. Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram
>5. Power Stone 2
>>
>>283804887
>MDK 2 DC
my nigga. I love it way better than the PC version I have.
>>
I never hear about Dreamcast emulation and last time I tried it, it was pretty bad

Is it decent nowadays?
>>
>>283798907
I have a dreamcast, I don't know how I own one though, I don't remember playing it, but it's there..
>>
>>283804887
>no ChuChu Rocket

Get out.
>>
>Virtual On Oratorio Tangram
>Phantasy Star Online
>Skies of Arcadia
>Ikaruga
>Ooga Booga
>Armada
>Sonic Adventure 1+2
>SONIC SHUFFRU
>Worms Armageddon
God damn so many memories. I was playing VOOT a few weeks ago. The controller is a bit odd, but holy shit VMUs were brilliant.
>>
File: what.png (730 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
what.png
730 KB, 960x720
>>283804887

>Soul Calibur on DC can do 60FPS
>almost no games these days can even hit 30
>>
>>283798907
Dreamcast has good games and I like it but that controller is complete shit.

What were they thinking?
>>
>tfw I'm the only one who played this game

Fuck you I liked it
>>
Bought a Dreamcast to pirate its games last year. Was breddy gud.
>>
>>283800152
>600$

You were probably like 4 when it came out.
>>
>>283805106
are modern consoles locked down to 30 fps or is that the engine doing that?
>>
>>283805030
Just buy a dreamcast

Its played burnt discs so just download every game you want
>>
>>283805289

I'm not sure I understand the question. Most devs are locking their games to 30ps on current gen systems because they can't program for shit.
>>
>>283805030
>>283805326
don't buy the very last few models of the dreamcast. normally it has no copyright protection on it, but the 2001 models have it.
>>
>>283798907
I don't really care for the Dreamcast that much. All I ever play on mine is Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and Jet Set Radio. The analog stick rotating and it not having a good grip makes me never want to play it.
>>
I didn't buy one because I bought a Saturn.
>>
>>283805171
That game was the shit.

Also Power Stone 2, fuck yeah.
>>
>>283805094
>that Virtual On playthrough demo running at 60FPS

that shit blew my mind back in the day, everything looked so clean and smooth in that game, I haven't seen a PS2 game look as smooth and crisp as that game.
>>
Crush 40 just announced they're playing a show in your city.

Do you go?
>>
>>283798907
I got my Dreamcast 2 days after I started seeing my first girlfriend. On September 9, I rushed home after school, or rather sat impatiently on the bus NEEDING IT TO HURRY THE FUCK UP so I could harass my mom to bring to me Ames where I had pre-ordered the console a few weeks before hand. When I got home, I hastily unboxed the console and hooked it up to my TV, getting as far as inputting the time and date and inserting the Sonic Adventure disc when the phone rang. It was my new girlfriend. Fuck. I had to sit there on the phone with her for about 2 hours while I just stared at my TV playing the attract video for SA over and over again. It fucking killed me to not be playing that game. Finally I think she realized I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying and made up some excuse about having to go to dinner or something, and we agreed to sit with each other at lunch the next day and we hung up and then HOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT SONIC ADVENTURE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN HOLY WOW SONIC IS IN 3D AND THESE CONTROLS KIND OF SUCK BUT FUCK THIS GAME IS AWESOME. Sleep.

That's how 9.9.99 went for me.
>>
>>283803148
>underrated
>literally everyone had one

Do you even understand what your saying
>>
>>283805326
I was thinking about doing that (I actually have a dreamcast but it reads discs whenever it wants), I just wanted to know if DC emulation was alright so I could maybe save some time and money

>>283805561
Yes, I just don't tell my friends
>>
>>283805656
>THESE CONTROLS KIND OF SUCK

this is not an accurate depiction of 1999
>>
>>283803323
fuck yeah Blue Stinger. I have a copy of that somewhere, I should really dig it and my Dreamcast out and give it another playthrough.

No game before or since has been able to match the feeling of running around a shopping center playing cheery Christmas music while you randomly fire rocket launchers at zombies and then cut them up with a light saber when you run out of ammo.
>>
File: art-linia1.gif (14 KB, 140x371) Image search: [Google]
art-linia1.gif
14 KB, 140x371
>>283805171
Linear was a childhood crush.
And I never played it.
>>
>>283805768
>GODDAMN I'M WORRIED ABOUT Y2K, ALSO THESE CONTROLS KIND OF SUCK

Better?
>>
>>283805768
yes it is. Even as a stupid 13 year old I had played enough games to know that Sonic Adventure felt clunky as fuck.
>>
>>283805718

>Literally everyone had one
More people owned an original xbox.
>>
File: Fur_Fighters_Coverart.png (128 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
Fur_Fighters_Coverart.png
128 KB, 252x252
Any fur fighter niggas here? I still have this masterpiece
>>
>>283805171
Were there two of these on the DC? If so then I remember playing one of them.
>>
>>283805906
Well I guess I was a superior 12 year old because I thought it felt good and had no problem with.

An opinion I don't share with 12yo me anymore but I will gladly let me know that Open your heart is still the best 3d sonic song
>>
>>283806089

Yup. There's also a port on Gamecube, & I believe a handheld version on the Neo Geo Pocket Color.
>>
>>283805948
sadly, this is true. From my own experience, I knew 6 people in high school who had an Xbox. I was the only person who had a Dreamcast.

But fuck me if lugging 4 Xboxes and 4 TVs over to a friend's house for some sweet, sweet Halo multiplayer with everyone on their own screen wasn't fucking great. We only did it a few times, the last time being the Halo 2 launch, but man, those were good times.

God damn it, now I miss that shit and the actual LAN parties I used to go to. Dragging a 19" Dell CRT around to my buddy's house was a huge pain in the ass, but it was fucking great for keeping pizza warm.
>>
>>283806087
I had that game. It was pretty fun but really hard for me.
>>
The day I figured out how to burn games onto blank CD-R's and play them on my Dreamcast was fucking amazing.

I was already pirating the the latest games that were hitting the stores like Sonic Adventure 2 and Jet Grind Radio, I guess I was to blame for Dreamcast's swift death but oh well, it was a great system and I will always love it.
>>
File: dreamcast.jpg (40 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
dreamcast.jpg
40 KB, 848x480
>>283803982
I had that same exact controller.

Favorite games were
>PSO (even downloaded extra Jap quests to get the rare rewards)
>Unreal Tournament (got some t-shirts & games from playing this)
>Soul Caiber
>Q3A
>Power Stone
>4*4 EVO
>>
>>283806275
I didn't get into burning games until after the DC was dead.

Then I used DiscJuggler like a motherfucker. Project Justice, Cosmic Smash, JoJo's, lots of great niche games that were harder to find later on.
>>
>>283805171
Oh yeah, I pre-ordered that too. At the time, it was pretty hard for me though tbh.
>>
>>283803982
>PS2 to some degree (VGA 480p > composite 480i)
you could get higher quality cables for ps2 you nigger. The dreamcast came with that shitty aerial connector
>>
>>283806089
GC had both games in one (Evolution worlds I believe)

>>283806087
You my nigga
>>
>>283806182
I feel you, man. LAN parties were great. Our group used to play big games of rockets only on Stalingrad in Medal of Honor Allied Assault, that shit was fucking nuts.
>>
>>283806556

I think it only came with the RF box in some european territories.
Almost all DC games supported 480p but most PS2 games didn't, BTW.
>>
>play re2
>didn't like it
>play Carrier
>liked it

I had shitty taste as a kid
>>
>>283806157
I really should get around to playing both, then. Do they still hold up now?
>>
>>283806507
Same here. I have every Dreamcast game ever released in a CD case sitting in a bin in my closet right next to my original Dreamcast. I hook it up every couple of years just to make sure it still works. I should really look into getting a supply of VMUs before those all die.

>>283806556
What's the best cable type available for the Dreamcast? I bought a set of cables with an S-Video out a few years ago, but for some reason the S-video would only display black and white, with crazy diagonal lines going across the screen. I don't imagine there's actually component cables for the Dreamcast, right?
>>
>>283806275
Nah, Sega are just cunts.

Dropping support for consoles after a few years was just their standard business model.
>>
>>283806731
Carrier is pretty cool, but I really can't understand how a person could like it and not like RE2.
>>
>>283806917

VGA cables are the best kind. Alternatively, RGB SCART, a small handful of games don't work with VGA.
>>
>>283806703
>RF box
the fucking master system came with shit in 85. Fucking sega the cheap shits
>>
>>283806898

From what I remember, really basic dull RPGS. Then again, I've barely played them. Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, & Grandia II are the Go to dreamcast RPGs.
>>
>SA1
>beat all characters storylines
>unlock Super Sonic

HOLY SHIT SONICS A SUPER SAIYAN
>>
>>283807009
They dropped support for the Saturn after only a couple years because it wasn't selling. They dropped support for the Dreamcast because of the rampant piracy and the fact that the PS2 was about to stomp it into the fucking ground in every market.

The Genesis, on the other hand, had a fairly long life, even without the Sega CD and 32X that were intended to keep it relevant until the Saturn was ready for launch. You have to remember, the Genesis launched 2 years before the SNES, so it had a pretty good life span.
>>
>>283807114

I don't understand they did it, especially when just about every TV supported RGB SCART at that point in time.

>>283807240

>They dropped support for the Saturn after only a couple years because it wasn't selling.
That never stopped any Sony system. Except the Vita.
>>
I still have my Dreamcast and accessories, but the laser is having a hard time reading games (GD-R and CD-R).
I heard that there is a lens calibration trick to get it working again, but I'm not even sure if that will bring my Dreamcast back to life.
>>
>>283807040
I'm an Amerifat, so SCART is out of the question, and my TV doesn't even have a VGA input. Fuck.
>>
>people still believe the dreamcast was more powerful than the original Xbox or gamecube
I want this meme to die
>>
9/9/1999

i'll never forget playing the fuck out of Power Stone for weeks on end

i actually still have mine from launch with a shit ton of legit games (including Shenmue 2 imported from Europe), a handful of VMUs, the Samba de Amigo maracas, VGA adpater, the broadband modem (Q3A was actually pretty decent online) and a bunch of other shit.

I think the Dreamcast was one of the rare cases where piracy actually did hurt it very bad. It came out around the time that broadband and CD burners started to become ubiquitous and you could literally just burn an iso and stick it in and play.
>>
>>283807343

Then s-video is the best you've got. Maybe there's a bad cable or TV?

>>283807385

People think it's more powerful than the PS2. It's not even rare.
>>
>>283807314
Vita isn't selling well, but it's still getting support.

Meanwhile, Sega pulled the plug on Dreamcast in less than 2 years. I remember in 2003, PSO servers were already shutting down and Dreamcast was being sold for rock bottom prices due to PS2 stomping it.
>>
>>283807009
Sega of America were a bunch of cunts. Sega Japan was a perfectly good company run by a well-organized team. For whatever reason, SoA felt like they didn't need to even talk with SoJ and started doing shit all willy-nilly, and look where that got them. SoA is the reason the Saturn launched on the same day it was announced. SoJ would have never OK'd a move like that.
>>
File: crazy-taxi-2.jpg (86 KB, 648x476) Image search: [Google]
crazy-taxi-2.jpg
86 KB, 648x476
hey /v/, you ready to make some crazy money?
>>
I still remember seeing the first Dreamcast set up with Sonic Adventure in the mall.

I was used to SNES and Genesis graphics. When I saw Sonic in 3D for the first time, I just about shat.

My dad bought one used for us with Sonic Adventure and Soul Calibur and Shenmue. I was too young to figure out Shenmue but damn I loved that system.

When I got SA2 for christmas my brother and I played it for years until the disc stopped working.
>>
>>283807343
Get this:
http://www.amazon.com/XD-600-Laptop-Video-Converter--Upscaler/dp/B00IUJJHAW
>>
>>283807339
just buy a new one, man. Dreamcasts regularly go for about $30 on amazon/ebay/craigslist/whatever. Hell, buy a couple, that way if one dies you have some backups.
>>
>>283807503
Opposite. SEGA of Japan was mad that SEGA of America was making their brands popular. They sabotaged things intentionally out of spite.

SEGA of Europe made the Master System successful due to legal bullshit involved with Nintendo and the NES.
>>
>>283807339
>I heard that there is a lens calibration trick to get it working again
ive heard its very easy to do and even if it doesnt work, its cheap and easy to get a replacement
>>
File: 1423510019108s.jpg (8 KB, 198x199) Image search: [Google]
1423510019108s.jpg
8 KB, 198x199
>>283800152
It was $199 at launch bros....
>>
>>283807432
I don't think that's what killed the dreamcast

I don't think many people even knew you could do that then.

But what do I know, I was 12 in 99
>>
>>283807385
People want to believe the underdog was secretly the best and, had it been given its proper time, would have beat the pants off the competition. People are also stupid.

The Dreamcast was more akin to the N64 in terms of power than the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube.
>>
>>283807845
>more akin to n64
bullcrap
>>
>>283807845
>The Dreamcast was more akin to the N64 in terms of power than the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube
youre now being as stupid as they are
>>
>>283807451
>Then s-video is the best you've got. Maybe there's a bad cable or TV?
eh it was probably just the cable. Pretty sure it was some madcatz thing. Well, they're cheap enough, I'll order another one some day and give it another shot. Either that or I'll hunt around for a CRT with a VGA input and try to get a good VGA cable, that's probably the best solution. I still have an N64 and a PS2 sitting in my closet in addition to the Dreamcast, so picking up a nice CRT wouldn't be such a bad idea.
>>
>>283807845

No
It's about on par with the PS2. Maybe a little less. But far, far closer to it than the N64.
>>
>>283807845
This.
Even the PS2 was technically more capable than the dreamcast.
The Xbox was light years ahead. Hell, the original Xbox could support 720p.
>>
>>283807240
Sega CD and 32X are just two more examples of products that Sega failed to support.

If you ditch a failing console you're just making it even harder to sell the next one.
>>
>>283807986

CRT TVs almost never have VGA inputs, it's PC monitors which do. Conversely, PC CRTs don't have the inputs you need for your N64 or PS2.
>>
>>283807845
the N64 couldn't do cut scenes that were not rendered in game. how is that equal to the DC?
>>
>>283807741
Sega probably would have not ceded its place to Microsoft if sega of japan had just stayed out of the way
>>
>>283808105

Power has nothing to do with the amount of storage in its medium.
>>
File: servicegames.png (97 KB, 1227x565) Image search: [Google]
servicegames.png
97 KB, 1227x565
how do you weabs feel knowing that Sega was started by Americans
>>
>>283807432
The ironic thing is Sega specifically didn't use DVDs or CDs with the dreamcast in order to avoid piracy.
>>
>>283807920
>>283807939
but it's true.
>>
GEN 6 HARDWARE POWER RANKING:

Xbox > Gamecube = Dreamcast > Playstation 2

GEN 6 SOFTWARE POWER RANKING:

Playstation 2 > Xbox = Gamecube = Dreamcast

GEN 6 WAS A GREAT GEN.
>>
TOKYO XTREME RACER
SWORD OF THE BERSERK
SHENMUE

Dreamcast is great.
>>
PS2's hype and ease of piracy did contribute to the Dreamcast's death, but it was not the main causes of it.

Sega were financially ruined after trying to keep Genesis on life support, the failure of the Saturn launch and lifecycle, and the massive advertising push and R&D costs for the Dreamcast (even going as far as making proprietary GD-R discs for the console). Sega just couldn't afford to keep up with Sony and Nintendo anymore, so their only choices left was to become a software developer for their rivals and hope their IPs sell well enough on their own or dissolve and die out along with Dreamcast.
>>
>>283799594
$30-40 bucks now
Or emu
>>
>>283803646
Yes
My fucking PS1 from 1995 still works
19fucking95
I went through 6 360's
S I X
>>
>>283808281

Every 6th gen console is good. I don't think I can say that about any other generation of consoles.
>>
>>283808263
fuck off
>>
>>283808228
Well this explains why the were so much better than nintendo in the 90s
>>
>underage

I was 18 when the Dreamcast came out. Bought it day one along with Sonic Adventure and Soul Calibur. I still remember bringing it home trying to hide from my parents (had just started college) and hooking up to my TV and seeing the glorious intro vid for Sonic. God I loved that machine.
>>
>>283808361

>buying a 360 six times

Mine died twice and I sold my entire collection of games and all the peripherals.

Fuck the 360.
>>
My best friend (and first love) gave me her Dreamcast when she had to move to the other side of the country. This was about a year after the launch.
I still have it, I still play it every now and then.
>>
>>283808329
With the exception of the 32x and cd the genesis was not a liability in the slightest and during the brief resurgence of 16bit consoles in '99 outsold the snes
>>
>>283808228
Technically an American company

Realistically a Japanese company
>>
>>283803646

i still have my original NES, Genesis, SNES, N64, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, a few Gameboy models, DS Lite, and Gamegear and the only system that has ever died on me was a 360 and it happened twice.
>>
>>283808375
That's a good point.
For every NES or PS2, there's a Saturn or PS3, but gen 6 was just good.
>>
>>283798907

Yeah I got one, still have it. Got Sonic Adventure, Power Stones 1 & 2, Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2, Soul Calibur, Ready To Rumble Boxing 1 & 2, Jedi Power Battles, Wacky Racers, and Super Magnetic Neo.

I had a blast with the system even though I don't have that many games for it, hoping to get more games through legit means now that I have money. The discs seem so fragile tho.
>>
>>283808228
How do you feel knowing that Sega's new name is essentially ServiceGames Games?
>>
File: drink.gif (3 MB, 167x190) Image search: [Google]
drink.gif
3 MB, 167x190
>>283808228

>SE:GA stands for
>SERVICE
>GAMES

This is something I should have known. Why did I not know this?
>>
File: sales.gif (3 MB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
sales.gif
3 MB, 650x366
RIP Dreamcast, it never stood a chance against the PS2.
>>
>>283808281
>Xbox > Gamecube = Dreamcast > Playstation 2
the Dreamcast was absolutely nowhere near the power of the Gamecube, which was actually the most powerful of the 6th gen consoles
>>
>>283808281

>Xbox > Gamecube = Dreamcast > Playstation 2
kek
>>
>>283808672

>PS3

The PS3 ended up being good. The Wii was not so good though imo.

No, I'm not a Sonypony, or trying to start some bullshit flamewar.
>>
>>283808482
>I bought 6 360s.
Sure ya did kid
>>
>>283808835
The ps3 almost ended up being Sony's saturn
>>
>>283807835
>I don't think many people even knew you could do that then.
It was all over the internet not long after Dreamcast was out. Everyone I knew in school was doing it.
>>
>>283808790

another neat SEGA fact: the "SEEEGAAA!!" chant when you start up Sonic actually took more space on the cart than the entire game itself did.
>>
>>283808361
the 360 was an exceptionally bad piece of hardware, it's not really fair to compare anything to it like that.
>>
>>283808879

I said I only bought 2, silly.
>>
File: yo yogi.jpg (147 KB, 1014x755) Image search: [Google]
yo yogi.jpg
147 KB, 1014x755
>>283808361
>I went through 6 360's

I don't know what to think about people like you.
>>
> got chuchu rocket for free
> playing online
> getting into a flame war but having to type out messages using the onscreen keyboard

The Dreamcast was the only console I truly enjoyed.
>>
If it's service games shouldn't it be pronounced SEA GA instead of SAY GA?
>>
>>283807240
>They dropped support for the Dreamcast because of the rampant piracy and the fact that the PS2 was about to stomp it into the fucking ground in every market.
Sega couldn't afford to support the Dreamcast after a certain point. They ran out of money and the company was approaching bankruptcy.
>>
>>283808943

I don't care about how it plays out for corporations.

I enjoyed playing games on my PS3 once it actually had them.
>>
>>283808482
I really doubt he bought 6 of them. Microsoft was pretty good about free replacements for RRoD. I know I went through 3 myself before the Slim came out. I sold the normal 360 I had at the time, which was still functioning just fine, and bought a Slim on launch day. That redesign was fantastic. Never really looked into the 3rd redesign, was there anything significantly different between it and the slim?
>>
File: bernard-stolar-205x300.jpg (11 KB, 205x300) Image search: [Google]
bernard-stolar-205x300.jpg
11 KB, 205x300
>>283807835

I would agree. I'm sure piracy did some damage to the software sales, but what hurt the system the most are the bad decisions Sega made handling the 32X and then the Saturn in the West. After losing a lot of consumer faith, the PS2 looming overhead would help put an end to it as well. I wonder how the system would have fared against the Xbox and GCN as well if Sega had played their cards right in the past.
>>
>>283803646
No you're not lucky.
You're going to get a lot of responses from Sony shill saying how they went through "multiple 360s" (you can always spot the bullshit with this because everybody that has one knows that you could return them for free and get them back)

Regardless, the 360 fail rates have to do more with the care given to the console.
>>
>>283808823

>most powerful 6th gen console

Revisionist zealot pls. The Xbox had the edge.
>>
>>283809053
If they all failed in warranty he didn't pay anything to replace them.
>>
>>283809183
The E model is virtually silent.

I find it funny that the fat PS3s actually ended up having a worse fail rate than the original 360s but we never noticed because nobody had a PS3 until 2010ish and by then they had the slim.
>>
>>283809378

Even if I was getting them for free I would have given up before 6 failures.
>>
>>283809191

LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360#Technical_problems

the 360 had legitimate technical problems, it's not some anti-MS conspiracy. it had a very poor initial design. my first one died from E74 which wasn't covered under warranty at the time
>>
>>283809418

>still have my fat PS3
>it still runs but it sounds sad

I don't play it much because I'm worried it's gonna eat shit.
>>
>>283803194
You were a rare breed.
The PS2 and fat PS3s had horrible fail rates.
>>
>>283808943
not really. It was never as dire as people here at the time tried to make everyone believe. Sure, it had a real rough 3 years in the beginning, but once it picked up steam the PS3 ended up being the better of the two major consoles last gen, considering how quickly the 360's exclusives dried up. Those last couple of years were just sad.

Far as I can recall, there had never been a generation where one console so clearly dominated for the first few years and then just totally fell off at the end, allowing the initially less popular console to become the king. Of course, last gen was also a particularly long console generation, so that could have had a lot to do with it.
>>
>>283798907
Because Sega consoles a shit and I was playing N64 and PS1 like a normal kid.
>>
File: dauch.gif (2 MB, 299x348) Image search: [Google]
dauch.gif
2 MB, 299x348
What's the best Dreamcast emulator to use for a Windows PC?
>>
>>283804415
Something about the blue discs being lighter causing them to spin too fast. Putting a little tape the label side of the disc to way I down works. Also, in my most cases when the fat ps2s stopped reading discs it's simply because the lens is dirty. Open it up & a little swipe with rubbing alcohol dipped qtip does the trick.
>>
>>283809189
It wouldn't have fared that well since it was underpowered compared to the competition, though if we're pretending that Sega played their cards right prior to Dreamcast, then they would have more money to put into Dreamcast development so it could possibly have better hardware.
>>
File: L.O.L._-_Lack_of_Love.png (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
L.O.L._-_Lack_of_Love.png
15 KB, 256x256
Anyone play L.O.L. for it?

Also, can all models simply play CD-Rs?
>>
>>283798907
My older Brother did. At the time I didn't care about graphics, but I loved the fighting games since N64 didn't have any (aside from smash).

My bro used to play NBA 2k so much that I took the disc and scratched it up so he couldn't play it and I'd get to play more DC. I was that kid.

this year i bought another and burned 30+ as a gift.
>>
>>283808967
>>283808967
I don't doubt that some people knew about doing that back then but I don't believe that applies to the majority or even a substantial minority to cause a sizable amount of damage to kill the dreamcast.

I literally didn't even discover you could burn dreamcast ISOs and play them until about 3 years ago.

Maybe I was just ignorant. Maybe I'm still ignorant
>>
>>283809521
I thought GTA V was going to kill mine but it's still going.

I did take it apart and reapply the thermal paste as a precaution though.
>>
>>283808823
>Gamecube, which was actually the most powerful of the 6th gen consoles
Where are you retards getting this idea? Xbox hueg had the hardware advantage.
>>
Dynamite cop anyone ?
>>
>>283809652
No late models cannot boot on MIL-CD anymore
>>
>>283809106
The actual pronunciation is more like "SehGa" than "SayGa". Not really sure why "SayGa" was what caught on here.
>>
>>283809730

I haven't thought of doing that. I might do that when my new PC parts arrive because I know I'll have shitloads of spare thermal paste.

Hooray!
>>
>>283809652

Late american models can't but it's really rare.
>>
>>283803646

All the consoles that have gone on me are My first NES that I replaced with a toploader model a few years later, my PS1 that I have no clue why it died but tech support said it was because I was using an off-brand controller, which had to be complete bullshit. My indigo Gamecube went too and got a silver one a year later that still works to this day, and my Wii stopped working because even though I had never modded it, apparently some important data in the thing got corrupted and it refuses to load past the warning screen.
>>
>>283809565
Not the same guy, but my fat PS2 died many years after I got it, then I bought a slim PS2 which still works to this day

Had a fat PS3 but for whatever reason my uncle wanted to trade me my used fat PS3 and the sixaxis it came with, for a slim PS3 with a DS3, I still have no idea why but hey, not gonna complain
>>
>>283803646
Yea, I've gone through 2 360s, no problems with anything else.
>>
File: wp_ss_20150218_0001.png (504 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150218_0001.png
504 KB, 480x800
HOLY FUCK did you forget about thia
>>
>>283809106
>sur-viss
>gayms

Shouldn't it be pronounced Sur Gay?

Sir Gay

Sergei
>>
>>283809707
Maybe you're ignorant m8. I knew about it when I was 13 but my broke ass family didn't have a cd burner, or a decent internet connection to actually download games. I'd buy blank cds and take them to a friend's house that actually had access to that shit.
>>
>>283809792
Before you start be aware that taking it apart can be quite an ordeal.
>>
File: Bleemcast_comparison_RR4.jpg (258 KB, 650x961) Image search: [Google]
Bleemcast_comparison_RR4.jpg
258 KB, 650x961
anyone remember Bleemcast! ??

it was a PS1 emulator for Dreamcast that actually worked until Sony sued them into the ground (Sony didn't actually win any lawsuits, they just used them to zap all of the projects money). a beta "leaked" onto the internet shortly after and people started making "Bleemed!" isos of PS1 games you could burn and stick in the DC. it also upscaled the games. it wasn't perfect and it was buggy and unfinished, but it was super impressive at the time.
>>
>>283809616
NullDC
>>
>>283807503
So did Saturn launch with literally no games?
>>
>>283809736

It was comparable to the Xbox so Nintendo fans say it's the best and it was more powerful in certain areas.

Overall though, the Xbox was more powerful, and using DVDs meant it was in a better position to utilize that power efficiently.

http://wars.locopuyo.com/cwsystemspecsold.php
>>
>>283810105
I had the Bleemcast disc for Metal Gear Solid, it was fucking awesome to play MGS at 480p at the time instead of the shitty resolution it was on the PS1.
>>
>>283809435
Like I said, if it's in warranty you're not paying for anything. The second one breaks outside of warranty is when it's ok to jump ship.
>>
>>283809418
I bought a used 60GB fully backwards compatible PS3 off Craigslist sometime in the middle of 2009. The thing was a mess since the kid who owned it kept it stuffed in the corner of his room so it had no ventilation, and it had shit all over it, but it was the only 60GB I could find at the time that wasn't being sold for like $600 still. I ended up trading the kid my PS2 and a bunch of old games I was never going to play again, plus $50. I took it home and opened it up, cleaned everything about, applied Arctic Silver to the heat sink, and slapped in a 320GB hard drive, and the thing ran great for me for about 2 years. Once it finally YLOD'd on me, I attempted to fix it myself, but had no success, so I regretfully sold it for $75 and went out and bought a slim.

I still miss that 60GB sometimes, but since I have 2 real nice PCs, I can emulate most of the PS2 games I still want to play, so it's really not so bad.
>>
>>283810153
It had Daytona, Virtua Fighter and Clockwork Knight I think.
>>
>>283810105
I have the Gran Turismo 2 one, it started being retarded after a while, it worked but the screen had a neon pink filter over it
>>
this thread makes me feel good for not being the only 30-something on /v/ at this hour
>>
>>283809628
>Power is all that mattered

Wrong. If it was comparable in strength and cheap enough that's all that mattered as far as hardware goes.

Software is what really sells a system.

Dreamcast didn't lack either.

Popularity killed the dreamcast.

Saturn turned the sega kids into sony kids.
>>
File: 5M220.gif (468 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
5M220.gif
468 KB, 500x255
I felt really burned by Sega with the Saturn. I ended getting the Dreamcast later on, but I had several friends with the console. Most absurdly overrated console ever. Not to say its a bad system, just the prevalence this attitude of the Dreamcast being so amazing "Yippy Skippy the Dreamcast was the bestest ever"is more akin to the dick bag hipster mentality than anything. It had a short life & is sandwiched between consoles with incredible game libraries. Stop being hyperbolic faggots from time to time, that's all I'm saying. Dreamcast is a pretty cool system with some really unique & creative games. Just take it down a notch.
>>
>>283809191
>Regardless, the 360 fail rates have to do more with the care given to the console.

Hi, Gamestop employee!

The original 360 was a fucking rushed mess of a design. Microsoft knew it would have a high failure rate, just nowhere near as high as it ended up being. But that's what happens when you rush your product to market. Had they given the thing another year of development and launched around the same time as the PS3, the launch 360 would have basically been the Slim, and they wouldn't have had nearly as many units fail.
>>
>>283810431

You're an uncharacteristically reasonable and balanced anon.
>>
>>283810254

the issue was that there were more failure problems than RRoD that were NOT covered by warranty until 2009, 4 years after launch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems
>>
I couldn't afford one at launch but I played a bunch of the pre-release demos in Toys R Us which were setup next to a 64. There was always a line to play the two dreamcasts. Made the 64 look like garbled shit.
>>
>>283809616
wait, wait, Dreamcast emulation is a thing?

I guess I never really thought to look into it before since my Dreamcast still works. Man, I need to get with the times.
>>
>>283809602
For the record, the PS2 is my favorite console, that being said...

THE PS3:
>SIX HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS
>Literally no games until 2009
>Abysmal multiplat performance
>online pales in comparison to XBL
>online hacked multiple times
>PSN security breach, thousands lose $$$
>backwards compatibility dropped
>heats up so badly you can literally cook eggs on it

It was not a "bad" console but it was objectively inferior to the Xbox 360. I still laugh at the time I tried to play bayonetta on the PS3.
Not to mention the fact that even when it was at launch price, Sony was losing money. To date it's the most returned console to retailor by a significant amount, forcing Sony to fudge the sales numbers to make the console look like it was selling more than it was.

That being said, I'm hopeful for the PS4, but it needs a few more games before I make the jump.
>>
>>283810632

It exists but it's not great.
>>
>>283810495

It actually wasn't all Microsoft's fault. Some laws about what materials could be used in soldering lead to them having to use shitty solder that cracked after too much heating and cooling. That combined with the lackluster heat sink/fan arrangement inside lead to astronomical failures!

That's also why people started backing their Xbox boards in the oven to fix it. You could remelt the solder if you were careful and actually fix it temporarily.
>>
>>283810632
It's been a thing for many years actually, it's just not that great
>>
>>283809701
>N64 didn't have fighting games
>Mortal Kombat 4
>Killer Instinct
>no fighting games
>>
File: PJ.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PJ.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
best DC fighter tied with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>>
File: not dandy.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
not dandy.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>283810431
>I felt really burned by Sega with the Saturn

We all did.

>here's this 2D game machine
>yeah, slap another processor on it last minute, those Sony guys are making a THREE DEE system
>ok, that's kinda retarded but alright. We won't be using it much anyway.
>ok change of plans guys, we're ONLY releasing the shitty 3D games for it in america
>but like 90% of the best games on the system are 2D
>fuck it, don't even bring them over to america
>we're going to make so much money

The only ones that won were Japan, & importers who knew enough Japanese to play.
>>
>>283808835
>The PS3 ended up being good
On it's own terms? Yes.
But compared to the 360 it was the inferior choice
>>
>>283806087
Deathmatch was fun single player collectathon was shit.
>>
>>283810287
With custom firmware you can play ps2 backups on slim model ps3's. Sony removed the ps2 backwards compatibility just so they could resell PS2 games on their classic rerelease thing, homebrew developers got ahold of the code and reverse engineered it to work with practically any PS2 game.
>>
>>283810840

Even though it was designed to be as fucktarded as possible, it was still impressive hardware.

Have you guys seen the Shenmue build running on Saturn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZUcPQAMvg
>>
>>283810794

You forgot Flying Dragon
Dark Rift
Clay Fighter 63 1/3
Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut
Mace

and I'm sure I'm missing a good couple but there you go. I think the problem is most of the fighting games on the N64 weren't very good.
>>
>>283810892

360 was better for multiplats that you couldn't get on PC but PS3 had more compelling exclusives.

The exclusives on 360 dried up for the last 3 years of it's life.
>>
>>283809792
TAKE FUCKING PICTURES AS YOU DISASSEMBLE IT

Also separate containers for all the screws is a good idea. The PS3 is a fucking project to take apart and put back together. When I opened mine up to clean it, I ended up with an extra screw and had absolutely no idea where it was supposed to go. I even stripped the whole thing back down and couldn't find an empty hole anywhere.

In contrast, the 360 was a fucking breeze to open up and clean/repair. it was the one saving grace that console had.
>>
>>283810153
I think it was an E3 announcement where Sega said, "Guess what, it releases RIGHT NOW. IN STORES, THIS FUCKING MOMENT," but they never told game publishers this, so while electronics stores may have had Saturn consoles, most didn't have any software for them at all.
>>
>>283810923

It's emulated, it doesn't work with practically any PS2 game.
>>
>>283811060

Jesus, you guys are intimidating me. I have stripped down Xbox Huegs, PS2s, and Xbox 360s.

Is it really that much more difficult than those?
>>
>>283810670
The disaster that was the PS3 launch does make me wonder if Sega could have turned it around by just sticking with the Saturn instead of dropping it.
>>
File: baboon.jpg (40 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
baboon.jpg
40 KB, 720x576
>>283810965

Yeah, but that was a late game technical demo, & realistically it could have never been a full game.

Shenmue being the most expensive game of all time at the time of it's release backs this up. They had some serious wozards working at SEGA at the time. The amount of things we never saw or heard of that in SEGA's vault somewhere would make all our heads spin if we knew about any of it I'm sure.
>>
>>283798907
>greatest console
>it died within like a year of it's launch
Are SEGA fanboys really this delusional?
>>
How is Gauntlet Legend for Dreamcast ?
>>
>>283803646
No console has broken on itself for me but my niece once threw down my Wii from a shelf by accident.
Had to get it repaired but it was still during the warranty period so I didn't really mind.

Also I managed to break the original HDD of my PS3 just before I wanted to make a backup since I was about the change it for a new one.
I had to completely reset the console to make it work again.
>>
File: cuteboar.jpg (22 KB, 600x274) Image search: [Google]
cuteboar.jpg
22 KB, 600x274
>>283804279
mfw i have both the dreamcast and gamecube ones
>>
>>283798907
I have alot of Phantasy Star Online memories...
>>
>>283808231
They didn't do dvd because they didn't want to give license money to Sony.
>>
>>283811220
but it was the greatest little gaming year of my life
>>
>>283811189

Probably, who knows now tho. I would have liked to see Sega survive the console industry and not become the shell of a shell that it is today.
>>
File: MSR 1.webm (3 MB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
MSR 1.webm
3 MB, 850x478
>>
>>283811189
The PS3 never fully recovered from their launch.
It cost the company millions in sales. They came out if gen 7 in the worst shape.
Good news is they have already solidified the lead in gen 8.
>>
you guys think the dreamcast has the power to run gta 3 if they decided a port back in 2001?
>>
>>283810397
>Power is all that mattered
Where the hell did I imply that? Power obviously played a big role in Dreamcast's demise, since PS2 was on the horizon and it was expected to eclipse it in graphical power. That and the brand name are what caused a lot of people to skip DC.
>Software is what really sells a system.
Which Dreamcast had in abundance. It had one of the best launch libraries in history, and Sega gave it plenty of unique titles those first couple of years.
>>
File: Space Channel 5.webm (1 MB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
Space Channel 5.webm
1 MB, 850x478
>>
>>283810153
kind of. I know when I got mine, I played the "bootleg CD", which was just a demo disc pack-in, for about 3 months before I got any actual games for it.

Speaking of Saturn games, does anyone else remember The Horde? I think it was a Traveler's Tales game. You were a dude with a big claymore that you could only swing by spinning in a circle, and you had to defend your village from these red goblins. Eventually you'd unlock upgrades and defender units, like knights with big fuck off maces and shit.

It was a terrible game, but it was one of the only games I owned for the Saturn for a good 6 months, and I played the absolute shit out of it. Then I got Die Hard Arcade and never looked back.
>>
File: 2015-02-18 18.23.27.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-18 18.23.27.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>283804887

best list:

>1. Jet Set Radio
>2. Cannonnnnn Spiiiikkkeeeeeee
>3. Pic related
>4. Skies of Arcadia
>5. Space Channel 5

brilliant console though, I have a jap and pal and both of them are still going strong
>>
>>283811224

Most people would say it's aged horribly, but it's one of my favorite games ever and it's leagues better than the N64 version.

Dark Legacy is probably the best version tho.
>>
>>283811391

I think it could have been done.
>>
I sure as hell did, still have it along with my copies of the adventure games, the crazy taxi games, ecco, ikaruga and one or two others like MK Gold.

Well, not at launch, like a few months later when it was already $60
>>
File: Tokyo Highway Challenge 2.webm (3 MB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo Highway Challenge 2.webm
3 MB, 850x638
>>283809652
Finished it.
>>
>>283811391

It was more powerful than the PS2 in key areas so you could have made it work, I'm sure.
>>
It was the first system I ever bought with my own money, got it for 100 bucks and bought Kiss Psycho Circus, Sonic Adventure 1, and Heavy Metal with it also
>>
>>283811461

this and Samba de Amigo are my two favorite music games of all time

i used to be able to go through SC5 twice in a row without missing a move. it also had Michael Jackson in it. great game.
>>
>>283811595

RIP Genki
>>
>>283811403
>it wouldn't have fared that well because its underpowered compared to the competition
>>
File: 1408232286251.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408232286251.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>12 years old
>wake up on Christmas morning at 5am
>sprint downstairs almost falling over my own feet
>burst into the living room and see her laying there
>Dreamcast with Sonic Adventure, Chu Chu Rocket and Jet Set Radio
>mfw the water graphics of Chaos in the Sonic Adventure intro

Only other Christmas that ever came close to that was the Gameboy Colour + Pokemon Red one.
>>
>>283811057
Gen 7 was a multiplatform gen.

There were not enough quality exclusives on the PS3 that wernt movie games to justify the poor online, bad security, and horrible multiplatform performance.

I'd like to take this time to point out to the Xbox shills that though the PS3 was the inferior system, not EVERY game ran THAT much worse. It wasn't as big of a difference (most of the time) as gen 6. But yes, I have seen some of the multiplatform pweformances on certain games and yeah it's pretty bad.
>>
>>283810697
>>283810746
I'm guessing that has a lot to do with the number of still perfectly functional Dreamcasts on the market, right? I'd imagine if it were harder to play Dreamcast games, more people would be dedicated to the emulation scene.
>>
File: Rayman2GreatEscape_DCBox.jpg (52 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
Rayman2GreatEscape_DCBox.jpg
52 KB, 500x463
I can't believe you niggas forget rayman 2. that game was the tits.
>>
>>283811169
It's quite tricky to just disassemble without a guide as you might do with most stuff.

>>283811387
Sure that's that I meant, Sega getting through the gen in good enough shape so that the Dreamcast had a chance.
>>
>>283811681
>it also had Michael Jackson in it.

That reminds me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om6Pq5YWxEM
>>
File: VF2_Saturn_JP.jpg (399 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
VF2_Saturn_JP.jpg
399 KB, 1200x1200
>>283810840
To be fair, most Japanese players bought a Saturn for Virtua Fighter, since they really loved the second game over there. They even milked out a bunch of karaoke discs for the Saturn featuring image songs based on each character.
>>
>>283811769
And that's one of the big factors that led to it's poor adoption rate. Not all of it.
>>
>>283810431
That's fair, but I still contend it's the best retro console to own on the simple fact that ease of piracy and homebrew projects make the entire library(as well as Genesis, Neo-Geo, and PS1 games) instantly available.
>>
>>283798907
I'll never understand the love for DreamCast. The controller was ass, the games were mostly shovelware, and for the couple of golden games, there nothing inbetween.
>>
>>283811802

PS3 could play blu rays though, and I actually still use it as my BR player.

The online did suck ass though. No party chat? Fuck me, I didn't even bother using a mic when playing PS3 games.
>>
>>283811910
>The controller was ass, the games were mostly shovelware, and for the couple of golden games, there nothing inbetween.
We're not talking about the N64 here m8.
>>
>>283811839

I still despise that game for what it did to the Rayman series at large as someone who loved the first Rayman and its world to death.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.