[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Akibas-Trip-1-1280x1809.jpg (768 KB, 1280x1809) Image search: [Google]
Akibas-Trip-1-1280x1809.jpg
768 KB, 1280x1809
Is this any good?
>>
Are you serious?
>>
It's kinda fun but not amazing
>>
>any good
Well you could find good things in it but I wouldn't say the overall game is good
>>
>>283769562
It's a shallow brawler with some decent customization options. I had some fun with it, but it isn't a particularly good game.
>>
Wait for it to come out on PC, it'll be actually decent on there.
>>
>>283769562
Its fun and nice fap material, but wait for steam release

https://steamdb.info/app/333980/subs/
>>
File: borderlands2[1].jpg (512 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
borderlands2[1].jpg
512 KB, 1440x900
>>283769562
Daily reminder that meme humor is acceptable if the dev is Japanese and you get to see pantsu.
>>
>>283769728
>>283769737
He can just get the PS4/3 version if he wants to play it now.
>>
>>283769746
>Implying this isn't true
>>
I hear it's like Way of the Samurai.
>>
>>283769802
Except the PS3/4/Vita have serious frame rate problems and other issues.

Why have an inferior version when a superior one is on the way, not like he doesn't have a backlog of other games to play.
>>
It's alright

The combat is kind of simple though. The story has it's humorous moments and the customization is kind of fun.

It's fine as long as you get it cheap.
>>
>>283769562
It's mediocre. The only route worth a damn is Shion's route.
>>
>>283769746
Daily reminder it features a lot of original places/stores from Akiba and has a lot of real life product placements. It's a great game if you are too poor or beta to go to Akiba.
>>
It is great and also fappable if you like dem animu waifus.
>>
>>283769802
Sure if he wants to sit through those long ass loading screens thats fine.
>>
>>283769909
>PS4
>long loading screens
No, stop misinforming.
>>
>>283770039
They're still pretty long for me
>>
>>283769746
It's the GTA of otaku so of course it will contain a lot of otaku references. Epic memes makes no sense in Borderlands universe because they feel out of place.
>>
>>283770039
They're long as fuck, have you played this shit?
>>
It was kind of fun but it got kind of old near the end of the first route I did. It definitely couldve been much better but still a rather unique game thats worth checking out if you can get it cheap.
>>
File: 1417204837134.gif (294 KB, 727x504) Image search: [Google]
1417204837134.gif
294 KB, 727x504
>>283769737

>but wait for steam release

For real?
>>
>>283770203
If you think two seconds are long.
I'm talking about the PS4 version. Yes, the Vita version has long ass loading times. Don't know about the PS3, didn't play that version.
http://youtu.be/o0Ci2IESiC8?t=8m40s
>>
>>283770318
>Playing PS4 version
It's graphically worse than the PS3 and has a shit draw distance, why the fuck would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>283769562
It's complete shit but I liked it.
>>
For anything more than $10 no. The game is incredibly short and the stories are incredibly samey. They all end pretty much the same way and it's pretty much just a really big arc depending on what path you choose, that goes right back in to the main story.

The combat is also super basic and not very fun.
6/10 just barely above average because when you do get new styles of combat it's hilarious to fuck around with them.
>>
The different stripping styles are actually really interesting at first

But fuck if I didn't quickly ditch all my cool ass Jojo poses and shit to use that quick ninja shit just to speed combat up
>>
>>283770818
It would have been nice if each style had three or four more animations for each clothing bit so you wouldn't have to watch the same thing over and over
>>
>>283770921
I always used the quickest one. I'd try out the other ones a couple times just to see them but I'd always go back to the really fast one
>>
>>283770921
Yeah, a little randomizing would have gone a long way.

Or just have all the stripping moves as unlocks and allow you to "tick" different moves on and off.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.