[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate Nintendo, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 16
File: doom.png (17 KB, 616x129) Image search: [Google]
doom.png
17 KB, 616x129
Do you hate Nintendo, /v/?
>>
Does NintendoGAF hate Nintendo? Hmmm.....let me think about that
>>
>>283717580
>NintendoGAF logic
I never understand this. This is shitposting, right?
>>
>>283717580
Why do you add the "GAF" to the end? It sounds retarded. Why not just say "/v/ - Nintendo Discussion" or something?
>>
If they made so many "poor business decisions" then why do they have so much money?
>>
>>283717684
Yes.
>>
I hate that they make 5 units of their product.
>>
>nintendo hate threads three-fold the nintendo love threads because non nintendo fans don't have vidya to discuss
Nice youtube comment OP almost as compelling evidence as an eceleb
>>
>>283717719

Because its supposed to be an insulting term comparing /v/ to NeoGAF

NeoGAF = retarded Sony fanboys
/v/ = NintendoGAF = retarded Nintendo fanboys
>>
>>283717464
yes. I like Metroid and Pikmen and thats about it. Rest of their stuff is stale. Not an admirers of shit like amiboos either.

sage
>>
>>283718057
Seems hypocritical though, considering how many shitposters claim it's a Nintendo board.

Victim complex maybe?
>>
>>283717684
>>283717727
if you don't understand then you are a newfag

So gb2reddit
>>
i hate everyone, i'm an edgy misanthrope
>>
File: comeonnow.png (105 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.png
105 KB, 190x266
>>283718109
>announcing a sage

Reported.
>>
If Nintendo made bad business decisions then why are they still in business and posting profits? People just don't understand that the Wii-U isn't supposed to compete with other consoles. If it really upsets you so much, maybe you are the fanboy?
>>
>>283717464
What drives people to console war and hating a company?
You don't like it don't buy it, I understand when childs participate in console wars but fucking grown ass people?
>>
I remember reading somewhere that Nintendo basically has infinity funds.
>>
I don't hate Nintendo. I just hate the shitty cancerous marketing practices they've gleefully adopted in the last couple years.

I used to be able to laugh at other companies and their nickle and diming jewery. Now Nintendo is doing all that shit ten times worse than Sony or Microsoft and it makes me sad.
>>
File: 1360002080260.gif (743 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1360002080260.gif
743 KB, 853x480
I have no problems with nintendo, i just hate nintendo fans.

Actually most nintendo fans outside of /v/ are harmless, so i just hate nintendo fans on /v/.

I mostly just hate /v/ in conclusion.

If everyone on /v/ died tonight i would be a much happier man and love video games much more.
>>
They've made shitty decisions, and moronic decisions, but they only "deserve" to go out of business if they stop turning a profit. That's how business works.
>>
>>283718857
But you would die too, man.
>>
>>283718334
>announcing a report

I think you know you just broke the rules and what I have to do now ;)
>>
They do a lot of bad/sketchy shit, but the good still outweighs the bad

Their games still tend to be good, even if they are rehashes, and they're still not as bad with the DLC jewing as other companies, although they're slowly heading down that road
>>
>>283718857
Fucking THIS.

I don't hate Nintendo or Sony but god fucking damnit do I hate their fans.
>>
>>283717684
>Say something bad about Sony/PlayStation
>Acceptable

>Say something bad about Microsoft/Xbox
>Acceptable

>Say something bad about Nintendo/Wii U
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>283718795
Everybody fucks you over, the best you can do is just not buy what you don't like. I'm looking forward to Xenoblade, but I'll never touch that amiibo shit.
>>
File: 1424154739931.jpg (56 KB, 505x388) Image search: [Google]
1424154739931.jpg
56 KB, 505x388
>>283718795
>nintendo shilling 10x worse than S$ or M$
You can't actually believe this? Nintendo BARELY does a miniscule amount of DLC and everyone here can't wait to jump down their throats. But I guess it's okay when MicroSony does it
>>
>>283717464
I always get the impression that the only people hating Nintendo are fanboys or casuals pretending to be hardcore. What other kind of retard even goes on a crusade against a company just because they're not making "muh grimdark mature gaymes"?
>>
Nintendo makes some questionable decisions, but they are a good company overall.
>>
>>283717464
So what specifically is she complaining about?
>>
File: 1326787954537.jpg (202 KB, 541x506) Image search: [Google]
1326787954537.jpg
202 KB, 541x506
>>283719002
I will be willing to sacrifice myself to purge planet earth of /v/.

Hell, i'd willingly trade my soul and rot in hell forever if it meant finally destroying /v/ and making sure the board would never pop up ever again and that the filth here couldn't taint the planet ever again, that's how much i hate you fucks.
>>
>>283718795

If anyone ever believed Nintendo was a good company, I hope these past couple of years is the final nail in the coffin for that belief.

A lot of you are too young to remember, but this has been Nintendo's pattern for years. They seem to be doing good things as the industry gets shittier and they don't change with it, but really they're just behind on the times. It doesn't come from some moral high ground that they adhere to, it's due to incompetence.

And once they get into whatever shitty business practice that they fell behind on, they become the worst of the bunch.

Listening to drones claim that Nintendo doesn't do DLC or Micro-transactions was always fun, because I knew it was only a matter of time before they become the kings of those things.
>>
>>283719237
Nintendo fans. Some Zelda fans are livid over the series not being dark enough.
>>
>>283717464

>LET THE FREE MARKET TAKE ITS COURSE

>But really stop buying their things they NEED to die

Those statements are contradictory.

If Nintendo has fucked up SOOOO many times, why aren't they actually dead?
>>
File: muhnintendobias.png (129 KB, 826x498) Image search: [Google]
muhnintendobias.png
129 KB, 826x498
>>283719124
>>
>>283719175
the difference is that Nintendo representitives have stated that they would NEVER EVER do DLC and that it was a vile practice to ship an unfinished game. At least personally the hypocrisy is worse than DLC which I don't mind.
>>
>>283719124
Want me to post my ban folder?

My most recent was 2~ months for making a "you have 10 seconds to be a sonygger thread".
>>
>>283719237
Are people not allowed to just dislike Nintendo?
>>
>>283719237
>What other kind of retard even goes on a crusade against a company just because they're not making "muh grimdark mature gaymes"?
Nintendo fans.
Ask Zelda fans especially.
>>
>>283719480
>>283719543
>Shit-post
>"Baaaw why was I banned it's nor fair ;_;"
>>
I don't hate Nintendo, just the fanbase on /v/.
>>
>>283719812
Sonygger detected.
>>
>>283719728
Now you're being a hypocrite.
>>
>>283719420
>>283719627
Zelda fans always end up loving the game they previously hated though, it just takes some time to do the trick.
>>
>Nintendo dies
>All little kiddies that have nintendo systems go to Sony and Microsoft
>5000000 little kids screaming and crying on Xbox and PS4
>Steam is overflooded with annoying "i fukd ur mum" discussions

Is this what you want?
>>
>>283719275
That's a YouTube comment, she's probably pissed because Nintendo stopped LPers from making too much money off their shit.
>>
There's more people who claim this place is NintendoGAF than there are actual fans.

Seriously, you people can't ignore the constant "IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO LE DOES IT XD" shitposting and console war threads specifically directed towards Nintendo, right?

In every Nintendo game thread, there's always one asshole who calls people a "manchild" or "nintenyearold".

Oh, but then! If we say anything about it? If we catch your hypocrisy for a split second? You get all defensive and say "NINTENDRONES IN FULL FORCE" or some stupid shit like that.
>>
Talented people don't need to lose steady jobs but they need a big fucking set-back where they make a new IP. And by new IP I don't mean something like Smash again because that's just re-hashing old characters.
>>
>>283719275
OP here, the 3DS transfer to New 3DS.
>>
>>283717464
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any vidya company, but I do think Nintendo pulls some dumb shit from time to time.
>>
>>283720114
Why do Nintendrones act like they're the only people on /v/ who have to deal with shit-posting? If anything, you fuckers cop the least shit compared to everyone else. You even get the mods being biased and taking your side.
>>
>>283720235
...what exactly is the problem with that?
It must be horrible since Nintendo deserves to go out of business because of it.
>>
>>283720170
The problem is getting toddlers to buy. Pikmin barely survived, W101 bombed, Splatoon is poised to fail, as are STEAM and the budding Xenoblade franchise.
>>
>>283720335
congratulations, you're proving him right
>>
>>283717464
They do stupid shit most of the time and their fanboys are fucking loud on /v/, turning this place into NintendoGaf.
>>
File: 1402488878132.jpg (49 KB, 1022x464) Image search: [Google]
1402488878132.jpg
49 KB, 1022x464
>>283720086
Nintendrones are too obnoxious and self-righteous to move onto another platform. They'd just stick to their old Nintendo consoles replaying all the Mario, Smash, and Mario Kart games while reminiscing over "The good old days"
>>
>>283720367
It's just too elaborate for kids to follow. I never really got why grown men are getting so worked up about it, mainly because the parents can just tell their kid to stay the fuck away from the system until they've finished.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTufj1zC5vA
>>
>>283720489
I don't see how so, I'm just pointing out that everyone on /v/ has to deal with shit-posters.
>>
I do, but I want to like them, they obviously have some genius devs.
But they pull off a lot of bullshit, and I think they could do so much better.
>>
File: Delirious Railroad Worker.jpg (30 KB, 530x291) Image search: [Google]
Delirious Railroad Worker.jpg
30 KB, 530x291
>>283717464
>they've made poor business decision after poor business decision
But they're literally turning profits each quarter. The Wii U isn't setting the world on fire, but it's not losing them money. The loss the had the previous year was entirely related to them investing in a new building specifically to streamline future game development.

And funding Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Smash 4, Captain Toad and Tropical Freeze has made me exceptionally happy in the last year alone, so fuck this bitch.
>>
>>283719492

I don't think they have shipped any unfinished games, though. DLC can be used as expansion packs.

Please list some examples of games that you feel had content cut to sell back to you later.
>>
>>283720086
>>5000000 little kids screaming and crying on Xbox and PS4

kek implying this doesn't happen already.

>>283720515
Have you ever considered the possibility that people who own ONE gaming platform are a minority?
And that people who are not biased/retarded see that all companies and all platforms have their fair amount of cool shit and bullshit alike?
Probably not.
>>
>>283720515
What's wrong with that? Sega fans also do that.
>>
File: 1423521551119.jpg (409 KB, 1284x822) Image search: [Google]
1423521551119.jpg
409 KB, 1284x822
>>283719237
>What other kind of retard even goes on a crusade against a company just because they're not making "muh grimdark mature gaymes"?

I don't know, but they seem to like doing it themselves
>>
>>283719627

Zelda fans? You mean the ones who shit on every game that doesn't look like an episode of Spongebob? Because I'm pretty sure Wind Waker is far and away the most popular around here.
>>
Nintendo will go out of business when they run out of money.

However, for all the fucking stupid business decisions they make, they make solid financial decisions. So they aren't gonna run out of money.

If you don't like what they're doing, simply stop buying their games.
>>
>>283717719
>>283718057
It comes from sonyggers getting pissed that /v/ keeps calling neogaf SonyGAF.

Its the usual blame Nintendo for Sony's short comes.

>So Sony
>B-buh Nintendo!
>So SonyGAF
>B-buh Nintendo-GAF!
>>
>/v/
>literally praises the fucking gamecube controller
>hates Nintendo

Nah, that kind of blind fanboyism doesn't include detractors.
>>
>>283720914
Zelda fans on /v/ hate anything that doesn't look like TP. I don't get it personally, Nintendo Zelda has never had a bad style other than ingame SS.
>>
>>283717464

I hated them during the 90s, but they're so irrelevant that I can easily ignore them. If it weren't for baiters constantly bashing everyone else I wouldn't know they still existed. I get mildly annoyed when the 3ds gets a completely nonsensical release like x zone because it forces me to buy hardware that I otherwise don't use, but that's quite a petty thing to hate an entire company for.
>>
>>283721025
No one cares what you call Neogaf, the only only people on /v/ who ever go there are the people who complain about Neogaf.
/v/ gets called Nintendogaf because it's basically the Nintendo equivalent of Neogaf.
>>
>>283721267

That's the exact opposite of the truth, though. TP gets shit on nonstop in every thread, especially the visuals. Compare to WW's which are constantly put on a pedestal as "ageless" and "comfy", and pointed to as an example of great design.
>>
>>283719897
Most Zelda fans still dislikes TP compared to WW though, Zelda cycle is a meme.
>>
>>283721842
/v/ has both obnoxious WW fans and obnoxious TP fans, it's just random which fills up a given thread. While you keep running into WWfags, I keep running into people still mad about Spaceworld.
>>
>>283717464
I hold a ton of respect for nintendo for what they did back in the days of the NES and pretty much up until the end of the N64's lifetime, but it's all counteracted by all the bullshit they've been pulling recently. So I won't say I hate them, I kinda consider my opinion on them neutral
>>
no and i dont care about their "business" decisions either. if theyre that bad theyll die soon enough
>>
>>283720791
It doesn't happen that much on the ps4, most of the time nobody is talking.
>>
>>283717464

In general I still like Nintendo but much like every other company out there they have some stuff they need to work on.
>>
File: feets.jpg (36 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
feets.jpg
36 KB, 500x343
>>283717464
Nintendo's war chest is scary. They could make "bad decisions" for the rest of my life and stay in business.

The whole Wii U is a souped up Wii is a souped up GC thing is relentlessly funny, but it means their R&D was basically playing ping pong for three generations. Even the prototype of the Wii U tablet was a screen with Wiimotes glued to the sides.

For the amount of money they make, they barely employ anyone. They cut corners like a ball factory. Don't expect the company to fold just because one generation didn't sell gangbusters. They're full bunker mode waiting for MS and Sony to spend each other into bankruptcy in a game of multi-million dollar flop chicken. Seriously, the new CEO of MS doesn't even consider the brand part of the company's "core." And Sony fucked up so bad they had to sell their HQ.

Meanwhile, Amiibos. I don't even like Nintendo. I'm just forced to believe they're run by Yakuza super accountants.
>>
>>283717464
A lot of their business decisions have been shit for over a decade, now more than ever, but they do still make some really fun games.
Do they need to be accountable for their shit? Yes.
Is their shit excusable? It shouldn't be.
Do they deserve to die as a company? No, and they won't for quite some time.
>>
>>283721330
Yeah sure it is. I'm guessing you don't remember things like 8.8 or the bans during Japan Time when people when into other threads and started shouting Dojo announcements, i could definitely keep going but i don't need to justify anything to a single person on here.

Nintendo has always been in a very frustrating situation, what's even more frustrating is how ignorant people treat their situation so carelessly.
>>
>>283725000
trips don't lie
>>
>>283719880
Saying something bad about the company and
shitpost are to different things
>>
>>283717464
Yeah, but I hate you more.
>>
>>283721025
>>So Sony
>B-buh Nintendo!
It's usually the other way around though
>>
I dislike them for their policies, console/handheld design choices, account/online management, digital distribution model, and their complete lack of self awareness about what era their living in.

Their games are just about the only thing they're not fucking up on.
>>
>>283720791
>Have you ever considered the possibility that people who own ONE gaming platform are a minority?

So far, the only eighth gen I own is a Wii U. I might pick up a PS4 when it gets a price drop and some more games.
>>
>>283728010

What does that had to do with anything.
>>
>>283728010
Your mom.
>>
>>283726409
It's funny because he's being hypocritical on purpose!
R-right?
>>
Nintendo is the worst. Also, I disagree with the mods.

Oh look I didn't get banned. /v/ is nothing like neogaf.
>>
>>283719324
>worst

Ha, you probably think that's true, when in reality you don't know shit.

Namco's DLC practices far outstrips them. Just ask ACI players.
>>
a company is not going to go out of business just because you want them to. they're going to stay in business as long as they're making money.
>>
>>283719492
>the difference is that Nintendo representitives have stated that they would NEVER EVER do DLC
No they didn't.
>>
File: vita vs wiiu pad.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1389) Image search: [Google]
vita vs wiiu pad.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1389
>>283717464
I don't hate any video game company, but Nintendo does a lot of stuff I disagree with. Here's just a few:

>Still region locking
>Price of video games doesn't drop for years
>Withholding the release of the N3DS to try and sell more Old 3DS's.
>No real reason to buy the New 3DS unless you want to play one single game, at which point it is a must.
>WiiU lacking any third party support
>WiiU forcing you to use ugly WiiPad
>WiiPad worse than the (optional) Vita in every single way.
>WiiPad forces the console to be more expensive than it should be by a minimum of 100 dollars
>Wii mote is the worst controller ever released.

Personally, I don't really care about any of that stuff though, because I have no intention of buying any of it. Why would I hate something that I have the option to avoid entirely?
>>
>>283719124
And for good reason? While the 8th gen is so far THE worst generation of all fucking time, the wii U and nintendo in general still try.
Just LOOK at this.
http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/69/playstation-4/
This is fucking sad.
Nintendo is the only thing left we have that makes good video games. That is why nintendo "gets a free pass". Not saying they are perfect. Fuck no. SS happened, other m happened, brawl happened, smash 4 happened. Amiibos happened. But they are by far the lesser evil. By very far.
>>
>>283720515
>Nintendrones are too obnoxious and self-righteous to move onto another platform
But that's wrong, why do you see so many of them shipping themselves with PC?
>>
>>283720515
Yeah, because if we dont go with nintendo consoles, we get this.
http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/69/playstation-4/

Thanks but no.
>>
>>283718057
Isn't this just reinforcing the validity of "SonyGAF" though? I mean, if I thought NeoGAF was an impartial place to discuss video games that wasn't totally biased for Sony, I'd argue against using the term at all. Calling another place NintendoGAF is like saying "NO YOU!!"
>>
>>283731487
that doesn't necessarily mean they own a PC

And a few years ago, they'd ship themselves with Sony and before that Microsoft.
>>
>>283731409
That's bullshit, there are developers who still make good games, you Nintendrones just wouldn't know it because you refuse to touch anything that isn't Nintendo.
>>
>>283731409
You say that, but you're wrong. Good video games are still getting released on PC, as well as multiplats. Multiplats, I might add, that aren't available to the WiiU.

Alien Isolation comes to mind, as does Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5. I also enjoyed the shit out of Drakengard 3, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, and Metal Gear Rising (which, I believe a sequel is in the works). No idea when these games released, but I wait until the game drops to under 20 bucks to purchase them.

Certainly more enjoyable to me than the thought of another Super Smash Bros (already have 3, and I like them, don't need another), Mario Kart (already have 4, and I like them, don't need another), Mario Bros (already have plenty).

The only thing on the WiiU I'm interested in is Xenoblade Chronicles X, and if that game is any good, it will find its way to another platform/handheld eventually, just like Xenoblade Chronicles is.
>>
File: 1402466198619.png (30 KB, 670x869) Image search: [Google]
1402466198619.png
30 KB, 670x869
>>283731487
>>
>>283717464
certainly not /v/. there is more nintendo marketing on /v/ than everyone else combined.

- hourly doll threads
- hourly maryoh kart threads (belongs on vg)
- hourly club shilltendo threads

/v/ is absolutely infested with nintendo marketing. even reddit doesn't put up with this garbage (and don't worry about telling me to go back2reddit (lol epic meem amirite? XDDDD), i already have both open.
>>
>>283732053
As someone who primarily games on PC, I actually enjoy the Vita more than I do the 3DS.
>>
>>283732053
This was originally Xbone and PC, the fact that someone took the time to edit it is really sad
>>
>>283732191
Your post is so retarded that someone could mistake you for a Nintendrone reverse trolling.
>>
>>283732053
As someone who's owned every console, handheld and multiple PCs since 6th gen, Nintendo and PC do complement each other very nicely. Though obviously if you were forced to go with just one, it would be PC.

I'd hate to be so poor that I'm forced to just one, though
>>
File: My Collection.jpg (959 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
My Collection.jpg
959 KB, 2592x1944
I'm not buying any of the new consoles until I figure out what Taro Yoko is working on, and which console it's going to be on.
>>
>>283717464
I don't hate them
I don't like them either
>>
I don't think they are any better than Sony and MS and that's turning out to be some sort of criminal offence here.

I think most of it just comes from the bullshit the Nintendrones post here constantly though. The console war between Sony and Nintendo is really tiring and kills genuine threads about gameplay. If I have to see another Twin Snakes thread I might just fucking snap.
>>
Of course they don't get a free pass for owning Mario. They get a free pass for owning Zelda, Metroid, and F-Zero.
>>
>people claim /v/ is NintendoGaf after 2014 where every direct was shit on, constant Sony sales threads comparing Wii U sales, repetitive "HAHA THIS GAME DIDN'T SAVE THE WIIU LIKE YOU NINTENDRONES SAID IT WOULD" when no-one said it'd save anything and delusional "mods are nintendo" boogeyman complaints that outnumber the actual cases of people being banned.
How the fuck can you have console war threads over the age of 12? Grow the fuck up and play with your digital toys more, you stupid fucks.
>>
>>283732843
Nintendrones spamming /v/ with The Order threads is getting really fucking annoying.
>>
>>283732843
>The console war between Sony and Nintendo
>implying it isnt just a bunch of shitposters with no affiliation to either company
>>
>>283732989
Most console-war threads are made by Nintendrones though.
>>
Their fanbase is literally metastatic cancer.
>>
>>283733125
Most of the Sony crowd already admits that they either weren't very excited to begin with, or that they are disappointed. Nobody is defending that pile of shit.
>>
>>283732345
As an idort, I'm genuinely curious as to what games you play. 3DS rarely has releases and it's fucking annoying but the few games that get released are usually good. Vita gets releases more frequently but nearly all the games are sub par with few exceptions like YS and Danganronpa. I buy most Vita releases but haven't found a great many games to hook me on the system yet, please recommend something.
>>
>>283719492
That NEVER EVER happened, bro.

What they actually said was something along the lines of being wary about DLC for fear that consumers would see their purchase of the game sans DLC as an incomplete product.
>>
>>283733438
That's exactly what I'm saying. Nintendrones are spamming "SONGGERS BTFO" and false-flagging threads to try and stir shit, as if they expect people to come in and defend it.
>>
>>283733125
And how you say its Nintendrones? What proof do you have it's only Nintendo fans?
I'm master race but you really have to be braindead to not see the fiasco The Order is.
This is why /v/ voted Sony fans as the worst fanbase, your persecution complex is ridiculous.
>>
>>283733125
Why do you even think it's Nintendrones doing it? Do they scream "lol Nintendo neva dus did"? It could be fucking any body.
>>
Nah, they're shit but so is everyone in this game.

Fanbase is probably the worst though.
>>
>>283733191
It makes it worse. I can't tell who is who anymore. Pretty sure fan boys have resorted to false flagging false flagging and it only takes one bite to ruin a thread
>>
>>283731195

>Still region locking
why do you want to play shitty jap games
>Price of video games doesn't drop for years
quality baby!
>Withholding the release of the N3DS to try and sell more Old 3DS's.
>gotta have a strong business model
>No real reason to buy the New 3DS unless you want to play one single game, at which point it is a must.
xeno...fucking...blade
>WiiU lacking any third party support
lel who wants shitty shovelware shit
>WiiU forcing you to use ugly WiiPad
implying that screen isn't gorgeous
>WiiPad worse than the (optional) Vita in every single way.
vita? top fuckin kek. look at the sales, come back to me later.
>WiiPad forces the console to be more expensive than it should be by a minimum of 100 dollars
quality doesn't come cheap
>Wii mote is the worst controller ever released.
all these opinions
>>
>>283729903
(USER WAS CANNED FOR THIS ROAST)
>>
>>283733125
the order will still sell more than all of nintendo's library anyway, so let them make shitty threads about it. it's just free marketing for sony.
>>
>>283733125
You know the are more people that can shitpost about it right?
>PC master cucks
>Xbots
>Nintenfags
Or simply the most common group
>Shitposter with no loyalty to a fucking corporation and only want to fuck with fanboys
>>
>>283717464
um, congrats?
>>
>>283733565
>And how you say its Nintendrones? What proof do you have it's only Nintendo fans?
>This is why /v/ voted Sony fans as the worst fanbase, your persecution complex is ridiculous
You're aware of this complete hypocrisy right?
I'm not complaining about people making fun of the Order, I'm complaining about the thread spam. I know it's a shit game, everybody does. It's just they're making threads and trying to stir console-wars over it, but that's pointless because no one of /v/ is going to defend it.

Secondly, I say they're Nintendrones but most of the posts in those threads are Nintendo reaction images, and comparing The Order to Nintendo games.
>>
>>283733680
People will actually fall for this false flagging and spam how bad Nintendo fans are in other threads by reading this.
>>
File: 1423794769527.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423794769527.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>283719237

I guess that would make sense if Nintendo's only defining trait was that they didn't make super dark games, but more notably they make underpowered hardware and keep reusing the same few franchises over and over again despite being one of the largest game companies in the world.

Some of those games are great and other companies certainly do this, but Nintendo is notable because they're fucking huge and could absolutely sink money and creativity into more interesting things.

I can't help but feel things sort of died off after the gamecube.

Also, most people on /v/ aren't on a crusade, fighting for a specific company or value. This idea was created by fans of certain companies so that when they're attacked they have a villain to pin everything on.

It's all just video games.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.