[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which color did you get/plan on getting? If you have one already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: new-3ds-xl-red-black-640x357.png (94 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
new-3ds-xl-red-black-640x357.png
94 KB, 640x357
Which color did you get/plan on getting? If you have one already will you post pics? I'm having the hardest time deciding. The red looks super cool but I worry about the immersion factor while the black one doesn't look very black, more charcoal.
>>
>>283698380
waiting for it to get hacked
>>
>>283698380
As soon as I get the refund from the guitar I returned on ebay, I'm buying the red one along with Monster Hunter and Zelda, and pre-ordering Xenoblade
>>
>>283698380

SO is the *new* 3ds a new handheld or what? I don't even know what the fuck Nintendo is thinking when they name and release ten thousand hand helds in a decade.
>>
Red is REALLY red, like a deep candy apple with the silvery shine of the plates. The black isn't pure black, it has a silvery sheen to it, so it is more charcoal than black.

Personally, I went with black. My camera doesn't really make my point so pics wouldnt work, sorry.
>>
>>283698851
It looks like it's more of a crimson, which I love. I think I need to just listen to my heart and get the red one. I'd still love to see pictures of both of anyone has any
>>
File: image.jpg (499 KB, 1992x1488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
499 KB, 1992x1488
>>283698380
The gloss is real...
>>
Red.
And if i can get a faceplate with flames I'd get that too. It makes it go faster.
>>
Every fucking store in the city is sold out. I wish I could just buy it online, but I need to trade in my old one to FUCKING EB GAMES to get $100.
>>
>>283700842
Didn't that deal expire yesterday?
>>
>>283701013
March 1st according to my local store.
>>
Black one is coming in on thursday.
I'm hype.
>>
File: 1423688266000.gif (327 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1423688266000.gif
327 KB, 256x192
I'm waiting for the N3DS XL +, with less paint chipping, shitty LR buttons, and dead fucking pixels.

I'm sick of this bullshit, my launch 3DS is still going strong and this piece of shit comes broken right out the game?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.