[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Hero of Time the most important and powerful link? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15
File: 250px-Adult_Link.png (79 KB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
250px-Adult_Link.png
79 KB, 250x311
Is the Hero of Time the most important and powerful link?

If not him then which link?
>>
File: screenshot0.jpg (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0.jpg
246 KB, 1280x720
>>283581623
Hyrule warriors link is easily the most fashionable and most powerful
>>
Yes, obviously he's both, the timeline revolves around him.
>>
>>283582014
Kid Link from MM says otherwise, and in the same game, no less.
>>
>>283582014
Is Hyrule Warriors canon?
>>
>>283582172
Oh I never bothered with the dlc because I hate this shitty repetitive game
>>
>>283582493
No its TK''s Zelda fanfiction.
>>
>>283582493
No, of course not.
>>
>>283582493
No but fuck canon
>>
>>283581623
>his actions are so influential that he creates three split up timelines in the Zelda universe
I'd say yeah.
>>
>>283582493
No, it's better.
>>
If he has access to his masks from MM then Young Link is easily the most powerful Link in the franchise. If not it would probably be A Link to the Past's Link.
>>
>>283581623
Easily the most powerful. Having Ocarina and MM experience, on top of the masks he has, he's easily the most powerful.
>>
I'd say he's the most important, considering the timeline splits rely entirely on him and his actions.

If he doesn't use items like the Fierce deity mask, then I'd say other Links like Twillight Princess Link could take him down in a straight out fight, but if he does then yeah, he's the strongest.
>>
>>283584023
Everything TP learns about swordsmanship is taught to him by OoT. The master is greater than the student.
>>
There are multiple Links?

Majora's Link seems the same from Ocarina.
>>
Ignoring quality of the game, I think Skyward Sword Link might be more important considering he's the template from which all other Links reincarnate. Besides, it's not like Hero of Time is personally responsible for the timeline split; Rauru's the one that kept him locked up for seven years then Zelda fucked everything up by sending him back. I'd agree he's most powerful, though.
>>
Original Link, because he's the only Link to actually learn real magic.
>>
>>283581623
Depends what items they have access too. OoT/MM Link have access to all those masks, which gives them the advantage in an "anything goes" fight. In a "no items, final destination" fight, LoZ/AoL Link may take it since Link learns a lot of sword and magic techniques. In a straight up "no magic, sword only" fight, TP Link would probably win since he seems to be the strongest physically and he's got a ton of sword techniques mastered.
>>
File: 1422146643323.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1422146643323.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>283584359
>>
File: npfornp.jpg (96 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
npfornp.jpg
96 KB, 800x599
Oh boy, another Zelda lore/plot discussion.
>>
>>283584179
Yeah, I was considering that when I first mentioned TP Link. My logic was that he'd beat him when he was still the Link from OOT and MM. I don't know about who'd win if he was fighting the Hero's shade though.

I still want to say TP, just because I think he has the best outright ability, to be able to master advanced techniques on top of his current abilities with ease. His main disadvantage is the lack of magic power, but at the same time he's strong enough to defeat Ganondorf without the need for it.
>>
>>283584179
>The master is greater than the student.
That's not the master's hope though.
>>
>>283581623
Definitely the most important, and I'd argue his Termina version becomes the most powerful
>>
>>283585018
So what exactly happens when Zelda sends him back in time.

Is all that happens the link between Adult and child separated? Or is link actually sent back in time?
>>
>>283585018
Fucks sake they are the same person. There is no different "version".
>>
>>283585410
Link himself is sent back in time. Then Termina happens, and it's heavily implied in WW that he never returned to save them from Ganondorf, and the kingdom had to be flooded.

Or at least this is what I picked up from the games themselves, Hyrule Historia likely says otherwise with how it handles things.
>>
File: 3476456836.jpg (5 KB, 217x214) Image search: [Google]
3476456836.jpg
5 KB, 217x214
>>283584940
Unless your master is a dick.
>>
>>283585638
But WW is the adult timeline
>>
>Preorder MM3D
>Want to go back and play OoT3D first
>Physical copy is sold out everywhere

What's my best bet to find one? Flea markets? Craigslist?

Not even going to think about buying digital and I don't have enough storage left on my 3DS anyway
>>
>>283585858
Amazon
>>
>>283585638
You're right. When Zelda sends him back, the future that he leaves continues on, leading to the WW timeline, because OoT Link wasn't there
>>
>>283586223

If Ganon never got to the sacred realm in the Child timeline, then how did he get the triforce of power in twilight princess.

Also, why did they need link if they just sealed him anyway even though he was defeated by ganon in the defeated timeline
>>
>>283586779
Surprise, there are plotholes in that stupid timeline.
>>
>>283586147
>>
File: Link_Artwork_1_(Skyward_Sword).png (1 MB, 1377x1234) Image search: [Google]
Link_Artwork_1_(Skyward_Sword).png
1 MB, 1377x1234
>SS Link
>not the most important

Let's take a look at some of this motherfucker's accomplishments
>discovered and explored Hyrule for the first time
>forged the master sword
>brought the triforce together for the first time
>defeated the literal incarnation of evil
>started the line of heroes
>populated the surface world with Hylians with Zelda
>>
>>283586779
They had to patch 25 years worth of otherwise independent games together. Of course there are going to be major plotholes. If you have to satisfy your autism, just pretend that each game is a legend and there are some slight inaccuracies compared to what happens in the games and actually happened.
>>
>>283586779
If you care about my headcanon, it's because the point in the child timeline lined up with when he got it in the adult timeline. Since the Triforce is magical, it ignores shit like linear time and gave itself to both forms of Ganondorf. It also explains why he spontaneously loses it at the end of TP since it approximately lined up with Ganondorf giving it up to form the Triforce at the end of WW.

As for the defeated hero timeline, none of that shit makes sense to me.
>>
>>283586223
I still don't get how Four Swords Adventures fits in after TP. Always figured it took place directly after Four Swords itself.
>>
>>283587678
Both Vaati and Ganon are the antagonists of that game
>>
Don't know about importance, but TP Link is one powerful motherfucker
>>
>>283587678
FSA had Ganon as a villain, so it was impossible for it to take place until after OoT. They kind of shot themselves in the foot by including Ganon in FSA although since they didn't give a shit about timeline continuity they didn't really care.
>>
>>283585858
>>283586147
>>283587021
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=oot+3ds
>>
Zelda II Link has the biggest dick.
>>
Which link do they use for SSB?
>>
>>283584179
Only the student can defeat the master.
>>
>>283587678
I'm more concerned why it's not before LttP considering it's the origin of the trident.
>>
>>283587975
Isn't Canada PAL region, though? I'm in the US so I don't think I would be able to play it.

>>283587989
It depends on the SSB.

I know Brawl was TP and Sm4sh is SS. I dunno about the others.
>>
>>283587989
For 64 and Melee it's OOT. For Brawl and 4 it's TP.
>>
>>283584359
He is, holy fuck.

MM takes place DIRECTLY after OoTs ending while link resumes himself as a child. Navi leaves and MM opens with him trying to find Navi.

The opening line in the MM manuel is that Termnia is a parallel of Hyrule.
>>
>>283588203
>Sm4sh is SS
It's still TP, Skyward clothes are ridiculously simplistic and the hair is completely different
>>
>>283582172
MM Link is the Hero of Time. So, to answer OP's question, yes.
>>
>>283588203
Canadia is NSTC region, so you're set on that. They just usually have the Oui Wii translations due to their high French install base, and silly dual language laws.
>>
>>283588203
No, Canada is NTSC.We get everything exactly the same as you do except the packaging has French on the back too.
>>
>>283584398
>Skyward Sword Link might be more important considering he's the template from which all other Links reincarnate.
Nope, SS Link is the 2nd Link, reincarnated from the one that wore a red cape and inspired Hylia to become mortal.
>>
>>283586223

I wonder where the WiiU game takes place. After Adventure of Link with Ganondorf reincarinated to mirror Four Swords Adventure?
>>
>>283587021
Welp, time to dig my copy out from a pile of DS games and sell that shit.
>>
>>283588647
It's a 3D remake of the Original legend of Zelda
>>
>>283582620
my nigga
>>
>>283587102
THIS

He literally kills Satan. Like he does what the goddesses could not. He has the WHOLE triforce by the end of the game.
>>
SS Link was literally stronger than a god after his wish on the Triforce.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5zZDsUffs
>>
>>283586223
Does the spirit of the hero exist in the Great Sea timeline?

Adult OoT Link had it, but he was sent away before he could die there.

So WW Link doesn't really have it. For all we know he's actually just the reincarnation of Impa.
>>
>>283588572
>>283588573
Sick.

I did see it was even cheaper on amazon.ca so I'll probably pick it up there then. The giant Fr on the box is annoying but what can you do. A copy is a copy.

Thanks friends
>>
>>283588972
His wish on the triforce caused a chunk of skyloft to fall down, not make him stronger.
>>
>>283581623
I say LoZ1 Link is probably the most capable because he had no triforce of courage, wandered into the land while it was completely controlled by Ganon and full of his forces, and was still able to overcome.
>>
File: 1277356563399.jpg (21 KB, 478x358) Image search: [Google]
1277356563399.jpg
21 KB, 478x358
>>283589000
Reincarnation and timeline transplantation: How do they fucking work?
>>
SS Link is the strongest, or the first hero right before him, he took on armies like it was nothing.

OoT/MM Link is the strongest as far as individual items go what with Naryu's Love and the Fierce Deity mask.

OoT/MM Link as the Hero's Shade, WW Link, SS Link, and TP Link are all the best swordsmen.

Realistically though, ALttP/LA/OoA/OoS Link is the strongest though, he's accomplished the most and has a pretty hefty arsenal and the Triforce which he never wished on it seems.
>>
>>283589357
Let's not forget he received the least assistance against Ganon. Zelda was locked up in another room, and none of the other Zelda characters are anywhere to be found.
He probably received the least help of any of the Links. The only help you get are from the limited old men and women hidden throughout the world, who only provide cryptic clues.
>>
File: Panic_Disorders.jpg (94 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
Panic_Disorders.jpg
94 KB, 507x337
>>283589000
Well fuck, I don't know.
>>
>>283589000
No. That's why WW Link has to collect the triforce of courage.
>>
>>283588595
Whoa who whoa! What? I need source nigga.

I always thought SS Link was the first!
>>
>>283590703
They made a manga about how the first Link became a hero
>>
File: 141972bubsy1927.png (64 KB, 468x386) Image search: [Google]
141972bubsy1927.png
64 KB, 468x386
>>
>>283589601
>armies
Army

>>283590703
There's a manga in Hyrule Historia depicting the "first" Link in question. Hylia's Chosen Hero might be the first, but no one has come out and said that he is. So until then (which I doubt as it was just a SS tie in) SS Link is the first.

More reading:
>http://zeldawiki.org/Hylia%27s_Chosen_Hero
>>
>>283587021
Welp, I got my copy of OoT for 63NZD (47USD) because I figured it would sell out quickly and even I thought that was expensive and it looks like I got the last copy at that store.
>>
>>283591035
I ain't readin that shit ya dildo
>>
Hero of Legend/Essences of Time and Nature (ALttP, LA, OoA/S) is the strongest overall.

Hero of Legend (SS) is the most dangerous, seeing the stuff he accomplished in the game.

Hero of Time/Hero's Shade (OoT/MM/TP) is the most renowned, he wasn't entirely the strongest though

Hero of Twilight (TP) was physically the strongest, though that isn't saying much as most of them end up with gauntlets.

Hero of Winds (WW) is probably the best swordsman considering he learned in 5 minutes from an Old Man, also considering what he's actually able to do especially at his size.

Hero of Hyrule (LoZ/AoL) has a large arsenal of magic and manages to keep Ganon dead fairly easy it seems.

Now if we're going from a straight brawl, both Hero of Legends, Hero of Time, and Hero of Hyrule are going to be left standing. HoL (ALttP/etc) and HoH both have the Triforce, HoT has the Fierce Deity and Giant's Mask, HoL (SS) is just plain deadly and can take on a fair amount of enemies with no effort. Now when we bring in all of their items realistically, it's going to be a stalemate mostly likely because HoH can heal and guard, HoT has impenetrable defense and giant status as long as magic holds out, and saber beams as long as he hasn't been hit, HoL (SS) doesn't have much going on for him beyond being really good, HoL (ALttP) has tons of range and saber beams as well.

Realistically, HoL (SS) would be the first to go down, then HoH (as his magic would run out), by this point HoL (ALttP) and HoT would both be out of magic and saber beams, this leaves it up purely to their other items and sword skills, HoT has better sword skills and a few tricky masks, HoL (ALttP) has the Triforce. It's either going to come down to a stalemate or HoT is going to win.

There.
>>
>>283591035
>reading
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
>>
>>283591123
>Chateau Romani ;)
>Implying the Hero of Time will ever run out of magic
>>
Link to the Past Link became a God, your argument is invalid.

Link to the Past;
> Ganon and his army of evil were banished into the Sacred Realm, the realm of the Triforce, by the Hylians at the price of countless lives.
> One day, when the Imprisoning War was all but forgotten, the land was plagued by sudden disaster, until the wizard Agahnim appeared at the court of the King of Hyrule and quelled the upheaval. Named chief adviser to the throne, he soon seized power from the king and kidnapped six Maidens, descendants of the sages who had sealed the entrance of the Dark World. The maidens were taken to the castle tower and never seen again. Agahnim then began a dark ritual to break the seal on the Dark World and unleash Ganon's fury upon Hyrule.
> Link awakens to find his uncle preparing to come to Zelda's aid, and is told to remain in his bed. After his uncle's departure, however, Link ignores his command and follows after him to Hyrule Castle. But Link's uncle was quickly dispatched and left Link his sword and with his last breath imparted the Spin Attack. The young hero rescues Zelda from the castle dungeons then begins a journey to collect three magical Pendants of Virtue, and claim the Master Sword as his own before finally facing Agahnim, and later, his alter ego Ganon.

Oracle games;
> Link repeats this feat. Twice. Saving two distinct realms from equally powerful forces and rescuing presumed incarnations of Din and Nayru, two of the goddesses of the triforce. During this gauntlet he travels through time and also is able to control it, much like OoT Link.

cont.
>>
>>283592902
I was opting out bottles for that very reason. If he does have that then he wins by default, and TP Link would be surviving quite a while too if he's completely stocked up on rupees.
>>
>>283593054

Link's awakening;
> In Link's Awakening, taking place after Oracle of Ages, Link is seen aboard his ship after leaving the land of Labrynna; however, he is soon caught in a deadly thunderstorm which results in the destruction of his ship. His unconscious body is later found by Marin on a faraway island's shores. When he awakes, he discovers that he had miraculously been washed ashore on Koholint Island and makes preparations to leave the island by first finding his missing sword. A mysterious owl then approaches Link and explains to him about a sleeping being on the island, the Wind Fish, and that Link can only leave the island once The Wind Fish has been awoken from its eternal slumber. To awaken the Wind Fish, Link was forced to embark on a long journey and go through many dungeons to retrieve the Eight Instruments of the Sirens.
Link is eventually instructed by the owl to go to the Southern Face Shrine where he discoveries a startling truth about the island. Koholint Island is but a dream of The Wind Fish, whose dreams had been invaded by Nightmares and who is unable to awaken. If The Wind Fish awakes, the whole island shall disappear. Link had apparently been pulled into The Wind Fish's dream world and was now a part of it, and only he can awaken the dreamer. He eventually acquires all eight of the instruments and defeats all of the Nightmares, thus freeing The Wind Fish from their terror. Link is then named the hero of The Wind Fish's dream world by the owl before it disappears, and Link finally awakens The Wind Fish.As the island fades away, Link is forced out by a stream of water and awakens to find himself on a wooden board, back in the ocean. When he looks up, he sees The Wind Fish flying in the sky and smiles. It is unknown what happens to Link afterward, as he no longer has a ship.
>>
ALTTP is the most powerful link by a considerable margin.
>>
>>283593179

LTTP's timeline occurs in the fallen hero line.

With great evil an equally great good must arise in order to defeat it. The fallen hero timeline also occurs when the lineage of the true hero is destroyed.

ALTTP Link doesn't even have the blood of the goddess. He's an ordinary guy. Same goes for the Links of the original and second games.
>>
You'd think Rauru would've warned Link and/or Zelda about the implications of sending Link back in time. Cosmologically it's right up there in terms of how much it interfered with creation - presumably the goddesses (and are there other gods?) would've at least commented on that fact.
>>
No the Hero's Shade is yes
>>
I want Timeline fags to die

I wish Nintendo had never pandered to you autists

Fucking Aonuma

Anyway the Hero of Time is definitely the coolest link. Most powerful I dunno I guess ALTTP has better abilities plus he wields the triforce at the end right? He could do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>283593636

>He's an ordinary guy.

Who has the triforce. And all the fucking items you get in ALTTP, which outnumbers most Zelda games.
>>
>>283593789

I'm still seriously pissed that they couldn't have bothered to make him a custom model.
>>
>>283593636
The same goes for the adult timeline with WW/PH and ST Links.

Child timeline is the primary timeline where the lineage carries on.
>>
>>283593883
He does have a custom model though, he's just aged and ditched the tunic, lost an eye, became really fucking jaded.
>>
>>283593848

ALTTP Link has the longest actual innings in the series, followed up by OoT.

Going by pure weight of experience, that'd do it.
>>
>>283593636
Ok putting aside your timeline bullshit

Doesn't ALTTP say Link has the blood of some Knight order? He's definitely not just a regular dude, that's hammered in quite a bit during the game. His uncle is part of it too.
>>
>>283593907

True, however it's only in the LTTP timeline where Ganon is actually killed.

Not defeated, not banished - Killed.
>>
>>283584179
HoT Link passed down his skills, TP Link after learning Hero's Shade's skills and on top of his raw strength and ability make him stronger than HoT Link, which is why he was satisfied and finally could rest.
>>
>>283594130
The Knights of Hyrule, they were merely protectors of the Royal Family. Their history is different in each game too, but for ALttP's sake, they fought against Ganon in the past, and were almost wiped out. Assumed at some point when the Hero of Time fucked up. Which realistically the Hero of Time knew he was gonna fuck up, created the Song of Storms paradox and proceeded to fuck the timeline all to hell up, which caused there to be two Hero of Times, one that failed (the one that caused the paradox to happen in the other timeline) and the one that succeeds (which breaks the timeline further thanks to Zelda).
>>
>>283581623
Shadow Link from Four Swords Adventure.
>>
>>283594130

> being a knight gives you special powers.

Lolno.

Also he was a FORMER knight. I would presume he stopped so he could take care of Link.
>>
>>283586779
When Link was sent back in time, he took the Triforce of Courage. Because of that, Zelda and Gandondorf had their respective pieces.
>>
>>283593819
Nobody "wields" the Triforce. Once you complete it, you get to make a wish, but you don't get infinite wishes. You get one and the the Triforce fucks off to the sacred realm or some shit.
>>
>>283587329
That headcanon actually has some degree of sense, though I think that the Triforce of Power left him at the end because he died, not to coincide with the events of WW.
>>
>>283594386
He's killed in TP too, he just manages to reincarnate later, and presumably he's sealed forever in the adult timeline. But I get your meaning. He stays dead and can't reincarnate without one of the Link's blood anymore.
>>
>>283594032

Huh, you're right. I could have sworn it was just the stock Stalfos model for the game, but it's not. I wonder where and when he picked up the Nordic armor?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>283594492
Why does everyone seem do think TP is stronger than OoT? OoT was pushing around those massive fucking pure granite blocks in the Forest Temple with no gauntlets on.
>>
>>283594838
You can assume that he couldn't stop a goron rolling at high speeds even with the iron boots, plus TP Link has the backstory of a rancher, so he had more physical labor than OoT Link did.
>>
>>283594767

If we're going by sheer feat of achievement, killing Ganon outright seems to be the standard.

It's also suggested that the Ganon in LTTP was powerful enough to turn Hyrule into a dustbowl. The Southern Desert is a remnant of those times.
>>
>>283594621
No, when Link went back in time the Triforce of Courage stayed in the adult timeline and split to prevent anybody from obtaining it.

The only logical explanation is when OoT/MM Link spoiled the beans on Ganon upon returning to the child timeline it sped Ganon's plans and Hyrule's plans up considerably. The sages were pre-awakened, and Ganon managed to assault the Sacred Realm like he did in the past, causing the timeline to split. To which the sages responded and sealed him off before he could muster the power of the Triforce of Power.
>>
>>283595073
Pretty sure if you can push a giant granite block around on a stone surface with no wheels or lubrication you can catch a fucking goron. It's not in the game because the developers hadn't thought of it, not because he couldn't do it. Not to mention he uses just a hammer to smash giant boulders with nothing than his raw strength.
>>
>>283594825
Probably just doing mercenary or knight work for Hyrule and not being recognized for it. You'd think the guy that revealed Ganondorf's plans, and does all this shit for you mercenary/knight wise would be more revered.
>>283594838
TP Link manages to body slam a larger than average Goron with the Iron Boots (which OoT Link can't do) he's able to push similar sized objects, body slam goats, and swing a huge ball and chain like it's nothing.
>>283595132
ALttP is by far the most accomplished but some of his items can only be used very strictly (the wands/staffs in the Oracle games) or have limited range and magic qualities to them. If we're to assume that every Link is able to parry and has equatable sword skills, then he'd be on top. OoT/MM Link is just too broken due to some of his items.
>>283595273
They would have thought of it, OoT Link has to stop Link with a bomb in order to stop him, they could have easily just had you get in front of him to stop him, which would have been annoying to do considering his speed, especially positioning it right. OoT Link just can't do it, he even goes to say that TP Link has surpassed him skill wise, whether you wanna take that as swordsmanship or not is up to you, but it's safe to say that he was satisfied that TP Link was better than him overall, physically and mentally.
>>
>>283595890
I think I'm just gonna agree to disagree on the strength thing.
>>
>>283587152
>They had to patch 25 years worth of otherwise independent games together.

Why did they even do this. Were the autists sending death threats or what?
>>
>>283596151
Nah Aunoma has a hard on for the timeline.
>>
>>283595890
>he even goes to say that TP Link has surpassed him skill wise

No he doesn't. He says "good job on learning all the skills, I think you can save the day now, bye."
>>
>>283596151

Because they can get a large portion of the fanbase to pay 20 USD for the Hyrule Historia, and they were also probably sick and fucking tired of the endless speculation and questions.
>>
>>283596005
That's fine, but how many Links do you know that can overpower Ganondorf? TP Link and WW Link both do it, TP Link more so as he physically pushes him back and this is the man with the Triforce of Power for god's sake.
>>283596151
They've said they've had a timeline for ages and fans wanted to see it, besides I personally think it fits just fine honestly, outside of MC and SS.
>>
>>283596508
>how many Links do you know that can overpower Ganondorf?

All of them? That's kind of their thing.
>>
>>283595273
Except TP Link has actually stopped, pick up, and throw an armored Goron second in size only to the Goron leader.

The dude is insanely fucking strong.
>>
>>283596290
You're correct, I remembered him saying at least something along those lines, but I'm wrong, I just checked. All he says is that TP Link has acquired the skills and lessons of the hero and is good at dispatching mighty foes. Though OoT Link wouldn't recognize him at that point unless he was at least on par, considering when they first meet he mentions that TP Link doesn't have the power to do shit yet.
>>
>>283596815
Not what I meant. I meant physically getting into a situation where it takes nothing but physical strength to push the other back. Most Links just either shoot him in the face with arrows or stab him in the ass. TP Link at least manages to get up in his face with nothing but his sword and strength and push Ganondorf back.
>>
>>283584774
>Being upset about a thread that breaks the constant Sonygger/Nintendrone flame wars.
>>
>>283597058
What always gets me is that TP Link is probably the shortest iteration of the young-adult Links and that TP Ganon is fucking 9' tall.
>>
File: Hero'sShadereminisces.jpg (221 KB, 893x1064) Image search: [Google]
Hero'sShadereminisces.jpg
221 KB, 893x1064
>>283596290
You're mostly correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1KaB0XGGg#t=865
>>
>>283597460
I hate it when Youtube doesn't start the videos at the time I tell it to, start at 14:20
>>
>>283597375
To be fair Ganondorf and Demise are pretty fucking tall anyways outside of WW Ganondorf.
>>
>>283589000
No. In Wind Waker Link was just some island kid trying to save his sister and he had to manually collect the Triforce of Courage to prove himself to the gods.

When you meet Jabun, the King says straight-up that WW Link has no connection to the hero.
>>
>>283586223
>>283589000
No, the king even says he wasn't meant to be born as a hero in the cycle, he was just some 12 year old that got caught up in the king of evil's plan because he wanted to save his little sister

Having a newborn sister at the time of the game's release made that a fucking amazing story point to me
>>
>>283581623
Now we rank Links by power level?
>>
>>283594386
No it isn't. He's dead in TP and TWW too. TP he was reincarnated, but that's different than revived.
>>
Reminder that the Hero of Time has the mental age of a ten year old.
>>
File: fug u m8.gif (487 KB, 214x199) Image search: [Google]
fug u m8.gif
487 KB, 214x199
Tie between Twilight Princess and the Hero of Time that goes to Majora's Mask
>>
>>283598316
In OoT yeah sure. But by the end of it and MM he's matured a little past what he should have and especially by TP he's clearly got the mental capacity of an adult.
>>
File: Demise.png (1 MB, 1571x938) Image search: [Google]
Demise.png
1 MB, 1571x938
I'm honestly going to have to go with Skyward Sword. I mean, he killed a god. Ganon's strong but not THAT strong.
>>
>>283598557
Right, I meant during the events of OoT. Of course he would mature after that.
>>
>>283598578
Ganon is Demise, just with the Triforce of Power, Ganon is stronger. He's not called the King of Evil for no reason.
>>
>>283598923
No, Demise is straight up dead. Ganon is the embodiment of a curse that Demise places upon the world with his last energy.
>>
>>283586779

>If Ganon never got to the sacred realm in the Child timeline, then how did he get the triforce of power in twilight princess.

The goddesses literally gave it to him at the last moment before his execution for some fucking reason.
>>
Influential, yes, but not the most powerful.
iirc, ALttP Link was also the Link from Oracles and Link's Awakening, so he's the most experienced.
>>
>>283598923
>Ganon is Demise
No, Ganon is Demise's curse. Demise is kill.
>>
>>283599659
The cycle must continue. Zelda is full of cycles.
>>
>>283599659
They didn't give him anything. The Triforce exists outside the influence of deities. Not even the supreme creators, the Golden Goddesses, can manipulate it. In Hyrule Historia it is described as omnipotent.
>>
>>283600278

So the triforce is a dick, not the gods, got it
>>
>>283600123

Ganon is kill for good in the WW timeline.
>>
>>283600278
The Sages in TP says he got it by a "divine prank."

Sounds like the Goddesses being dicks to me.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.