[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was pondering the gameplay of league of legends for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dota.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dota.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
So I was pondering the gameplay of league of legends for a while and I was thinking,
"Damn, it's pretty fucking obvious that DOTA 2 is a better game so why the fuck do people keep playing this peace of shit..."

And as I pondered on this topic I actually came up with a solution. It came to me like a rush. The same type of rush you experience while riding in a car over 100 miles per hour, or fucking a girl for the first time. Yaa that kinda rush.

So, you might be wondering, "What the fuck is the solution?"
Well it's pretty obvious that there is no way to get all the fucking children playing this game and jerking off to Dyrus and OddOne to switch over to DOTA so what the fuck can we do?

This is what my life has been leading up to. This is why I am known as the GEENIUS. With two fucking Es, because E is obviously the most popular letter, showing that I speak the truth for the people.

The solution is this: We slowly turn LoL into DOTA.
Hear me out, hear me out

The dipshits at Riot will begin by first removing the most hated Champions in the game. So for example Teemo, Shaco, Akali, etc
And for every one of these garage excuses for a character they remove, they add in a carbon copy of the most loved heroes from DOTA.

It's fucking geenius, as my name says.

Think about it:
Throw out Teemo, put in Pudge
Throw out Shaco, put in Riki

THIS is what I have trying to uncover for all these years and I have finally fucking done it.

Slowly but surely, more and more of the champions will be removed. and for each one removed, another will be added.

People won't even feel it. It will be so fucking euphoric, it's as if pobelter was right their sucking your french fry off!
If you disagree fuck you. You are disagreeing with me, THE FUCKING GEENIUS.
#TheSolution LETS DO IT
>>
what the fuck
>>
>Take out Teemo
>Put in a carbon copy of blitzcrank

>Take out Shaco
>Just to literally put Shaco back in
You are a retard
>>
>>279891917
cool opinions bro
have you ever considered not posting because you just went full retard
>>
>>279892108
But you see this is part of the magic, People will think that Riot ran out of idea.

They are too busy jacking off to team SoloShit to actually care what is going on. They will see it as a better version of Blitzcrank. They will see it as a better version of Shaco.

It is you who is retarded, for you are the one who fails to see the genius of this idea.
>>
>>279891917
This is one of the most pants on head retarded trolling attempts I've seen on here.
Hope you get lots of replies you autistic fuck, you deserve them.
>>
So I was pondering the gameplay of DOTA 2 for a while and I was thinking,
"Damn, it's pretty fucking obvious that League of Legends is a better game so why the fuck do people keep playing this peace of shit..."

And as I pondered on this topic I actually came up with a solution. It came to me like a rush. The same type of rush you experience while riding in a car over 100 miles per hour, or fucking a girl for the first time. Yaa that kinda rush.

So, you might be wondering, "What the fuck is the solution?"
Well it's pretty obvious that there is no way to get all the fucking children playing this game and jerking off to Dendi and Puppey to switch over to League so what the fuck can we do?

This is what my life has been leading up to. This is why I am known as the GEENIUS. With two fucking Es, because E is obviously the most popular letter, showing that I speak the truth for the people.

The solution is this: We slowly turn DOTA 2 into LoL.
Hear me out, hear me out

The dipshits at Valve will begin by first removing the most hated Champions in the game. So for example Natures Prophet, Slark, Riki, etc
And for every one of these garage excuses for a character they remove, they add in a carbon copy of the most loved heroes from League.

It's fucking geenius, as my name says.

Think about it:
Throw out Pudge, put in Thresh
Throw out Skywrath, put in Ahri

THIS is what I have trying to uncover for all these years and I have finally fucking done it.

Slowly but surely, more and more of the champions will be removed. and for each one removed, another will be added.

People won't even feel it. It will be so fucking euphoric, it's as if pobelter was right their sucking your french fry off!
If you disagree fuck you. You are disagreeing with me, THE FUCKING GEENIUS.
>>
>>279892752
Thank you very much faggot
>>
File: 1399757729715.gif (643 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
1399757729715.gif
643 KB, 300x281
>>
File: 1407200145288.gif (25 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
1407200145288.gif
25 KB, 329x302
>>
>>279893509
>>279893614
thats a bit much for a perscription doc
you sure this isnt an overdose?
>>
File: sssssss.gif (723 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
sssssss.gif
723 KB, 500x322
not for this post, honey
>>
>>279893848
You need it
>>
>>279893848
>>279894000
>>
>>279891917
Check my 6
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.