[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 6 of you that imported what do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: EOH_PS4_Cover.jpg (216 KB, 568x707) Image search: [Google]
EOH_PS4_Cover.jpg
216 KB, 568x707
The 6 of you that imported what do you think?
>>
>>321112503
It's basically ASB but in actual 3D instead of 2D with sidestep and with more stages and characters and tag team battles.
Basically improvement over ASB in every way.

The story is just a rehash of Part 3 with stand of the week bullshit from other parts.
DIO gets a new power to alter destiny/reality of anything he punches but loses his time stop, it's called The World Over Heaven.
DIO manages to win and kill everyone except Jotaro and Jolyne who are the last two standing.
DIO punches Jotaro so hard that it activates Jotaro's Star Platinum Over Heaven and together with Jolyne they kill Heaven DIO and everything goes back to normal.
It ends with a literal sequel bait showing Jotaro and loli Jolyne arriving in Morioh and ask Koichi for directions.
Loli Jolyne is mega cute.
>>
File: 1432603902248.png (404 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1432603902248.png
404 KB, 500x450
Highly mediocre.
The gameplay is as basic as it gets and the story is shit.
None of the JoJos do shit other than Jotaro who beats Dio with an asspull.

ASB was miles better.
>>
Man of explosions Stroheim is broken
>>
It's just J-star Victory Vs but all Jojo.
Anyone comparing it to All Star Battle is a complete idiot.
>>
It's some revisionist history shit to say ASB was good that game is hot ass
>>
>>321115450
This

>Mash square to win
>720p/30FPS despite being a late PS3 game with cartoonish graphics

Bravo Bamco
>>
>>321116268
Plus everyone ranted and raved about the fanservice but the game doesn't even Budokai 1 in terms of fanservice
>>
>>321113072
>Last two standing
You did that on purpose you prick
>>
>>321113848
>with an asspull.

Isn't that basically the whole manga?
>>
>>321117946
Did wat?
>>
>>321118038
>Last two standing
>Stand
>Jojo
>>
>>321118169
You need medical help
>>
File: 1450008577788.jpg (382 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450008577788.jpg
382 KB, 960x1280
>>321118038
Standing, he thinks it's a pun because stands for whatever reason
>>
>>321118169
>anime fans
You guys are really weird
>>
>>321118017
I wouldn't really say so. You're probably an anime only viewer though, so that's why you likely think that.

The biggest asspulls are in part 3 and part 5.

Spoilers in green text:

>In part 3, Jotaro gains time stop at the last minute, saving him from literally getting steam rolled by Dio.

>In part 5, Giorno gains the arrow and stabs it into himself, upgrading his stand into something so hax and powerful, that even Diavolo's time skip couldn't save him from getting infinitely BTFO.
>>
>>321115328

I was afraid of this... J-Star sucked so much dick it's not even funny. I'd have preferred they perfect ASB's formula instead.
>>
>>321119275
It's not as bad as J-Stars. J-Stars is super fucking stiff and slow and now I'm not say this is Extreme Versus or Power Stone but it's way way more fluid than that
>>
>>321119034
You what retard?
The entire JoJo is asspulls only outside of Part 1.

>Part 2, Joseph about to get wrecked, is utterly defeated and Cars literally wins BUT THEN DEUS EX VOLCANO AND DEUS EX ARM

>Part 3, Jotaro is about be squashed under a steam roller, DIO literally went Super Saiyan and got a massive powerup and wins BUT THEN DEUS EX COUNTER TIME STOP AND A SHITTY REGULAR ASS PUNCH THAT SOMEHOW MAKES DIO EXPLODE

>Part 4, Kira literally wins and is about to explode everyone BUT THEN DEUS EX AMBULANCE OUT OF NOWHERE JUST RUNS HIM OVER, HAPPY END

>Part 5, Giorno upgrades his stand with literally equivalent of "that kid": The Stand and becomes immune to anything and everything because reasons and wins

>Part 6, Pucci literally wins, everyone die and universe gets reset just like Pucci wanted so Joestars shouldn't even exist BUT THEN DEUS EX KID KILLS HIM OUT OF NOWHERE AND IT TURNS OUT THE JOESTARS EXIST ANYWAY BECAUSE REASONS

No fuck you, Araki is a shit writer and JoJo always had asspulls and shit writing in general.
The draw comes from it being entertaining and looking cool but it certainly isn't good writing because Araki can't write for shit.
>>
>>321119275
Also 90% of J-Stars is running away after you hard knockdown an opponent because they have insane invulnerability on wake up, that is not EoH. People will see when it get localized but it's nowhere near as bad as these people who I doubt have even played it make it out to be. J-Stars is like a 4/10 game and I'd at least give EoH a 7/10
>>
>>321119850
I wouldn't say 5's ending was an asspull. The final fight was the struggle to get the arrow. Giorno won as soon as he got it.
>>
There's no Road Roller which automatically makes it a questionable buy
>>
>>321113072

>DIO manages to win and kill everyone except Jotaro and Jolyne who are the last two standing.
He kills his own son too?
>>
>>321120842
The asspull is his upgraded Stand's power that's literally untouchable, invulnerable and bestest ever and nothing can touch me because I say so because reasons.
It literally is THAT KID: The Stand

>>321121421
He eats his soul, so kind of.
>>
>>321119850
>Final battles where Diabolus ex Machina happens can't have a Deus Ex Machina
Besides,they are only final battles, which aren't the entire fucking manga.
How the fuck is Emporio a Deus Ex,retard? Besides,if he died before the original acceleration happened again then everything would change (which it did). So the universe resetted for the second time wiithout Pucci manipulating it so he couldn't prevent the existence of the Joestars
>>
>>321121515

>He eats his soul, so kind of.
Where was GER during this nonsense?
>>
>>321121562
>Besides, if he died...
I was referring to Pucci here, my bad.
>>
>>321121757
The World Over Heaven is more bullshit than GER.
And it ends with an asspull of Jotaro literally getting the same powers as The World Over Heaven because SOMETHING SOMETHING SAME KIND OF STAND SOMETHING SOMETHING
>>
>>321121421
Do you really think he gives a fuck? Their tag special is just fanservice, story-wise Giorno is just another Joestar to him.
>>
File: I'm fed up with Za Warudo.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
I'm fed up with Za Warudo.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>Capcom will never make another JoJo game
>>
>>321113072
>Basically improvement over ASB in every way.
haha fuck no, it does almost everything worse then ASB the ONLY thing it does better then ASB is the story mode

ASB has more moves and more fan service and better fan service. ASB has better gameplay but it was still shit. EoH is just a horrible 3d brawler
>>
>>321122047
>Do you really think he gives a fuck?

Well seeing as his own dad was a huge cunt, yeah maybe a little.
>>
>>321121939
I thought the asspull was because of Funny Valentine and Jotaro punching Dio with some sonic rings.
>>
>>321122153
HFTF was garbage anyway compare it to any other Capcom fighter around at the time or just any fighter from that year period.
>>
>>321112503
Good jojo game for fanservice. Terrible fighting game.
>>
File: 1448266739701.png (534 KB, 598x512) Image search: [Google]
1448266739701.png
534 KB, 598x512
i like fightan and i like jojo so i decided to get ASB, will i have a good time? do people even play that game online anymore?
>>
>>321121515
>The asspull is his upgraded Stand's power that's literally untouchable, invulnerable and bestest ever and nothing can touch me because I say so because reasons.
>It literally is THAT KID: The Stand
No shit, that was why they wanted the arrow. They made it clear whoever got the arrow was going to win
>>
>>321122339
That's after Jotaro gets the bullshit power of being identical to Over Heaven.
>>
>>321122529
Really that is some bullshit right there
>>
>>321122385
It's better than anything CC2 will ever come out with.
>>
>>321122337
In many cases like that, the kid will grow up to be the same kind of person as the abusive parent. This was made clear when Dio was starting to be a drunk and hating himself for being like his dad.
>>
>>321122617
MUH SAME KIND OF STAND
>>
>>321122617
It's literally the same asspull as Part 3 just instead of time stop it's reality warping.
>>
is it still 30 fps
>>
>>321122617
You know where there's always some kid who tries to be OP as fuck in the playground unless you have x. X happens to be Star Platinum in EoH
>>
>>321119850
>kira
>won
Fucking lol.
He got out smarted by josuke and got his ass beat by jotaro.
He thought he had his ability active but that was him being delusional after dying by ambulance.
Kira lost fair and square.
>>
>>321122826
So the game is basically part 3 but their charging 80 bucks for it this time
>>
>>321122992
Read Part 4 again you fucking retard.
He won because he told the nurse his name which made Bite the Dust active.
All he had to do was press the trigger and he was about to do so but then DEUS EX AMBULANCE

Fuck you for not even remembering the manga.
>>
>>321123110
Part 3 with power bloat and all stand of the week fights replaced by characters from Parts 1-8, yes.
>>
>>321115450
ASB was shit
This is way fucking worse
>>
>>321123110
Its more Jotaro wanking than Part 3 wanking
>>
>>321122948
30 fps on ps4
30-28 fps depending on the stage when people are standing still on ps3
20 fps when people are fighting on ps3
>>
>>321123348
Well there goes my interest
>>
File: Father_Son_Moment.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Father_Son_Moment.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
The double team attacks were cool but that's about it.

https://youtu.be/BFtlKg8BEzc

But if they aren't the ones in this video then 95% of them are rehashed assets from All Star Battle.

Was expecting a little more from the game to be honest.
>>
>People defending ASB a game with the shittiest story I've ever seen in one of these dumb licensed anime fighters and where 90% of the contents is locked behind some pay 2 win mode
Fuck campaign mode it's pure fucking garbage that only exist because Bamco was trying to push their mobile game format onto one of their garanteed successful products. It exist to capitalize of of desperate Japanese jojo's fans and people with more money than common sense. You can shit on EoH all you want but it least it doesn't advertise itself as something it's not. It's a dumb brawler through and through and it doesn't pretend to be some competitively viable fighting game like CC2 tried to act like ASB was.
>>
>>321123572
DHAs are only for specific character combinations?
>>
>>321123724
Yes and no. The ones in that video are all the unique new stuff.

There are loads of others, like you can pair Jonathan with Diavolo, but they just reuse their Heat attacks from ASB.
>>
>>321122696
That's a given but I'm just tired of stupid people that think HFTF deserved to be placed next to the good fighting games of that time let alone that year. The thing came out the same year as KoF 98'
>>
>>321123117
They never even hinted that he could Bite Za Dusto on demand
The nurse would have had to tell someone Kira's name for it to trigger
>>
>>321119034
>>321119850
>Jotaro gains time stop at the last minute

Why do retards always post this. If you reread Part 3, its really clear that Jotaro had a basic understanding that he could probably stop time and was willing to do it if he was in a position that he could not win. By the time D'Arby shows up he is fully aware. He bluffs the fuck out of him because he knew that even if he called his bet, he would stop time and fuck with his cards.

When he fights Dio, Jotaro states that The World is the same as Star Platinum. He didnt just mean in power levels, he meant they even have the same ability but Dio, nor the reader know that yet because Jotaro's final trick was to hold out stopping time until the last minute.
>>
>>321124697
>Headcanon: The Post
>>
>>321124795
>not actually rereading part 3
>>
>>321124959
Your headcanon doesn't matter anon.
>>
>>321123572
The dio one is the best by far
>>
How does KC work in this game?
>>
>>321125042

K, you can continue to bitch about things that aren't there to bitch about. Araki makes it really obvious that Jotaro knows he can stop time and once you know he can, its easy to see when he thinks about using it.
>>
>>321113072
>It ends with a literal sequel bait showing Jotaro and loli Jolyne arriving in Morioh and ask Koichi for directions.
That's the beginning to part 4 you dumb fuck
only difference is loli Jolyne because he realizes what will happen to her if he continues being a shit dad
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.