[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: miyamoto.jpg (44 KB, 455x343) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto.jpg
44 KB, 455x343
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
File: 2580826-2049429379-shige.jpg (74 KB, 650x604) Image search: [Google]
2580826-2049429379-shige.jpg
74 KB, 650x604
Alright /v/ I know how much you don't like the way Mario games are going by story but here is the thing. I want to make people happy and when I see NSMB skyrocketing in sales I know many people are being happy playing the game. I want those people to stay happy so I make sure the games cater to them so that they won't be distracted by much. People play Mario games not expecting a complex story, they just want funny cartoon characters saving the Princess and world from the cartoonishly scary Bowser. Happiness is a top priority that can be weighed down when the game pauses to introduce some character that wasn't needed or to stop because the plot demands it. This isn't what people who play Mario games want, they just want fun. After all the game is fine without a huge narrative or a new set of cast members, so do we even need it? Go read a book or watch a movie because Mario games are not meant for you.
>>
>>321029090
What he wants is at odds with what the market wants, and he'd rather do what he wants.
>>
he wants to make games that literally even babies could complete
>>
>>321029090
He just wants to make fun games. Fun, unconventional, gimmick games.
>>
He's tired of trying to get 3D Mario to sell like 2D Mario, give him a break
>>
He's busy trying to make games fun like they used to be.

Remember the last game that wasn't repetitive bullshit, pay to win or a grindfest?

Miyamoto does and tries to make good games.
>>
>>321033696
why
>>
>>321033696
wii music was truly a masterpiece thank you based shigeru
>>
Pikmin 3 was great.

He's working on Pikmin 4 now, right?
>>
Nothing. The NSMB games are fun and Pikmin 3 was one of my favorite games on the Wii U and that is all I can ask for from a 80 something year old man.
>>
>>321037270
>NSMB
>Fun
>>
>>321037793

Not him but I actually found myself enjoying NSMB2 despite I thought I would hate it or get bored fast.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.