[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong and when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Payday-2.jpg (1 MB, 1524x897) Image search: [Google]
Payday-2.jpg
1 MB, 1524x897
What went wrong and when?
>>
>>320948360
Broke-dick piece of shit drills
>>
From the start

Launched with less than a third of the promised content, said content was on even less grand a scale than the first game, every other update more or less broke the game, new weapon DLCs meant that you had to constantly pay more in order to keep up with the meta, random drop crap meant grinding was required but they then penalized you for it with XP reductions, the P2P networking meant that you had no protection on a 40 minute heist going out the window because the host left or had a network hiccup in addition to no host migration, the AI ranges from L4D zombie to L4D zombie that can vibrate through walls because fuck you, and to top it all off they finally added loot crate bullshit.

That's not even taking into account the absolutely retarded drill system, the fact that highly-trained criminals cannot close doors, or the shitchomping fanbase that guzzles it all down and begs for more.
>>
>>320948830
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me! ...
>>
Did... Did they ever add safehouse customization?
>>
>>320951903
DONT WORRY ANON THEY PROMISE TO ADD IT NEXT YEAR
PLEASE BUY DRILLS
STATS ARE FREE NOW
>>
>>320948360
>RNG for your items
Release date
>>
>>320951903
Nah they were busy adding probably the most wanted additions to the game, jumping animations and microtransactions.
>>
A lot of things gradually along the path. The famous microtransaction shittery was merely a drop in the bucket
>>
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 1000x1965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 1000x1965
>>320948360
Almir promised that he will never put microtransactions long time ago but he went against his words. He made payday 2 to have safe boxes that acts as boxes and drills as keys in order to open the safe similar to the TF2/CS:GO box and key system

Pic related
>>
Everything, all the time
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.