[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on terraria? is it better than minecraft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22
File: header.jpg (55 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
55 KB, 460x215
thoughts on terraria? is it better than minecraft?
>>
it's bad. If you're a shill it's extra bad.
>>
It's ok

It's nothing like minecraft
>>
>Comparing Terraria to Minecraft
Maybe you should compare it to Dwarf Fortress as well. They both implement digging and fighting, right?
Or Skyrim. It lets you mine ore.
>>
>>272891349
pretty fun lots of content. had a server up all week on release. havent played the newer update stuff because suddenly i knew nothing about the game. same with minecraft
>>
>>272891349
You can compare it to Minecraft, they are very different games.
Minecraft lives up to the name, you mine and craft. It focuses in building and there is some combat.
Terraria focuses on combat, weapons, armor and fighting. Then, you have the ability to make a house to live in.
>>
>>272891481
Do you even know what shill means? are you just trying to fit into the secret club?
>>
Minecraft felt more about crafting and creating stuff, but i haven't played it in years.
Terraria has a lot of crafting but combat and such. With friends it's fun, but it wears out quickly all by your lonesome.
>>
>>272891958
This. They're completely different takes on the same base game.

I prefer Terraria because I like watching combat numbers go up.
>>
>>272892429
>I like watching combat numbers go up
You are cancer.
>>
File: gdfszgdfdfgz.png (31 KB, 264x115) Image search: [Google]
gdfszgdfdfgz.png
31 KB, 264x115
>>272891349
Yes.
>>
>>272891349
I don't understand why these people are retards.
Minecraft has better "atmosphere" and 3D.
Terraria has better everything else.
>>
Yes, more content overall and magic is OP as fuck
>>
>>272892530
>I hate it when the game compliments characters getting stronger by showcasing the numbers

As much as I hate weeb shit games with 9999 HP and 928037492 gamage, it's a lot different in Terraria
>>
>>272892924
In the recent patches magic has been kinds downgraded to a support role. Not because it got weaker but because the other damage classes have gotten stronger weapons
>>
1.2K hours into the game. I think it's a great game
>>
>>272891349
its good but Red needs to learn when enough is enough when it comes to the amount of content in updates and I know that this sounds like I am hating on it but he just does not know when to stop adding stuff each major update is like a whole new game and its been like a year since he started work on the latest one which is not out yet and he has been planning it for even longer
>>
Minecraft is 3D. That's the only thing it has on Terraria.
>>
>>272891349
They're both shit
>>
I hate the "enemies come out at night" thing, because at night you just have to stay holed up in your house, at the beginning of the game. It's boring just waiting.
>>
>>272893553
Every time he updates it he sells thousands more and it reaches the Top 10 of most played on Steam.
He wants Terraria to have a great legacy.
>>
>>272891349
It's really not comparable to Minecraft in nearly as many ways as people make out. Also, it's pretty mediocre, but an alright time killer if you've never played it.
>>
>>272893760
That's when you're down in the caves mining.
>>
I have spent 700 hours on terraria and I cant wait for 1.3
>>
>>272891349
Terraria is what minecraft should have been but in 2d

Who else is waiting on chucklefucks to update their scam game?
>>
I probably have 1k hours on each, they're very different game

terraria is a fun sandbox rpg and minecraft is more like a fun sandbox building game with tons of (good) mods

>>272893553

I prefer it that way, I hate it when big games do a sequel and that sequel feels incredibly empty compared to the original game.
>>
>>272893819
yeah and I hope he starts working on a sequel after this last update since he has said that there are a lot of things he wants to do in Terraria but just cant due to the fact that he made the game when he was still learning and it is incapable of doing those things due to the engine and way it is coded
>>
>Be playing Nterraria
>Roll a goblin ranger for that ranged DPS build
>Have full Chlorite (or whatever) armour, unreal megashark with the chlorite bullets.
>Make a boxxed room with heart lanterns and bonfires everywhere for the health regen
>Pop every buff known to man before the fight
>Still can't beat plantera

I love the idea behind Nterraria but it's so unbalanced with monster levels, especially for bosses. And aparently ranged is the worst class to fight bosses with, knew I should of rolled a wizard.
>>
>>272891627

How do people say this? It's ridiculously similar.
>>
It's a good game. It MUCH better than Minecraft even though they're nothing alike.
>>
It's better in the sense that it's more fun but they're not very similar other than a virtually identical early game (and that's very early, like first 2-3 nights early
>>
>>272894130
How old are you? Just curious.
>>
>>272894130
Every developer says that, but in reality when have you ever seen a developer make a sequel that came out better after the engine got reworked?

I have high hopes for terraria 2 after seeing 1.3 but I'm not going to get hyped before I see some gameplay trailers.
>>
>>272891349
I don't care if it's better than minecraft

Terraria is a comfy ass game. I haven't played it in months, but I love it. I just need to get more of the fruits from the jungle now.
>>
>>272894362
You build things with squares as compared to cubes, and you craft things. After that the similarities are 0.
>>
File: Cicada_moltin.gif (3 MB, 220x372) Image search: [Google]
Cicada_moltin.gif
3 MB, 220x372
It's just a worse Starbound.
>>
File: bait2.webm (109 KB, 928x720) Image search: [Google]
bait2.webm
109 KB, 928x720
>>272894707
>>
>>272894707
heh
>>
Terraria has a great sense of progression
>>
>>272894626
but anon that's over 90% of the game
>>
>>272891349
very fun game, even more so if you have friends.

i prefer it over minecraft, as i'm more interested in exploran and combat
>>
>>272891349
Personally I enjoyed it more than Minecraft because it gave me the feeling of progression and upgrading more than minecraft.
>>
>>272894362
Terraria has lots of items, goals, bosses, even a bit of lore, while Minecraft pretty much stops progressing once you get diamonds.
Yeah you can go to the nether and the end but you don't really get anything from it and those worlds are ugly as fuck anyway
>>
>>272894860
You can blaze through the whole game without building a single thing other than a couple of shitty Dirt squares for the NPCs.
>>
>>272892015
i guess >>272891481 just being retarded
>>
>>272894860
Then you're not playing Terraria

You're playing MS Paint zoomed in 800%

The bosses, mobs, weapon choices, magic nonsense, NPCs, and all that are what people are playing Terraria for.
None of that has shit to do with building or crafting.
>>
>>272891349
Yes.
>transfer characters
>loot that actually gives hype
>boss battles
>comfy atmosphere
Still playing it with friends on a private free for all server.
>>
>>272893760

how do you avoid this

it's what i hated about minecraft and i want to avoid it with this
>>
>>272895701
>None of that has shit to do with building or crafting.
Well, exploration and building/crafting are "indirectly" connected (need to build stuff to get NPCs, need to explore to find blocks, materials and decoration). But yeah, in Terraria it is possible to ignore building (and maybe even crafting, though pre-hard mode is bullshit without it),progress normally and have fun.
I do love to decorate my base, though.
>>
>>272896118
You literally just need a Copper/Tin Broadsword not to worry about Zombies ever again.
>>
>>272896118
Dont use that butter knife called Copper Shortsword
>>
It's alright. I've played a good bit of it (back when people thought the updates were done when the guy's kid was born) but if it's a choice between this and minecraft I'm inclined towards minecraft. Thing is that Terraria is less about building and more about fighting and exploring and upgrading. But I just don't see much point in it when you basically win the moment you build a dirt hovel and seal yourself off from the world. There's no point to getting better weapons and armor because there's always going to be later late game content to make you seem only marginally stronger in comparison. There's no point in acquiring materials by mining and exploring to build with sense all structures in that game come down to crappy pixel art. Don't get me wrong, minecraft has a lot of the same issues and more of its own. In the end I don't much like either. But terraria just seems almost fundamentally flawed.
>>
>>272895701
>You're playing MS Paint zoomed in 800%
thank you kind anon, that legitimately made me laugh
but you don't craft in paint, right?
>>
>>272896432
>But I just don't see much point in it when you basically win the moment you build a dirt hovel and seal yourself off from the world.
You sure are winning there, son.
>>
>>272896432
>you basically win the moment you build a dirt hovel and seal yourself off from the world.
This is what NEETs actually believe.
>>
>>272896118
This: >>272896259
I spend all my time mining and building shit underground, so I always see mobs coming for me and I always dispatch them with a few swings of the first broadsword I have at hand.

Also, what's up with all the people saying it's not about building, but fighting? Fighting in Terraria sucks ass. For me, Terraria has always been about building shit, especially since you have tons of decoration to work with, decoration you don't have in Minecraft, obviously. I think people were used to Minecraft's shitty progression, where you can get end-game gear in 30min-1h max, and when they found out Terraria had so much more variety they thought it was all about leveling up, getting better gear and forgot about he building aspect, which, I reiterate, is a huge part of Terraria since you have so much more decoration and different blocks you can work with.

If only Minecraft had half the content Terraria has... If only.
>>
>>272896432
>There's no point to getting better weapons and armor because there's always going to be later late game content to make you seem only marginally stronger in comparison.
Translation: There's no point in playing almost any game ever made.
I think your point of view is fundamentally flawed.

>But I just don't see much point in it when you basically win the moment you build a dirt hovel and seal yourself off from the world.
You're mixing stuff up, that's Minecraft. You have Invasions and Bosses coming after in Terraria, and Bosses are an Actual Bosses, not those MC abortions.

I love Minecraft (modded only) for it's genuinely scary atmosphere at times and building potential, but as an adventure game it's a failure.
>>
>>272891714
To be fair, Terraria is pretty much 2D Minecraft with actual content that isn't just messing around in a sandbox.
>>
>>272893553
It's okay if he does that, but I feel he keeps pushing despite being out of ideas for certain things.

For example, adding items with less than 1% drop rate which aren't cosmetics really fucks up people (like me) who like to try collecting eveyr weapon and try them out. That and trying to balance the game, I didn't get a Rod of Discord when you could mess with it non stop, now, even if I found one, it'd be useless.
>>
>>272896751
You can do ANYTHING in Paint, anon.
>>
>>272897491
yeah he really need to add vanity slots for weapons, tools and shit like that he did it for armor and accessories so why not weapons
>>
File: 2014-11-22_00001.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-22_00001.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
>>272896980

Oh... so you're not just supposed to make a small space to stash stuff and put your NPCs in little boxes?
>>
File: 1403768925918.png (23 KB, 515x739) Image search: [Google]
1403768925918.png
23 KB, 515x739
>>272896825
>>272896956
>>272897015
Oh good lord, allow me to explain myself sense I can tell this is gonna be a thing. I say you win once you build a dirt hovel (ie, wall yourself off from the world and the monsters) because, as I said, I don't see the point in building in Terraria. It's just crappy pixel art. Compared to playing minecraft there is some incentive to build simply to try and make a more comfortable or aesthetically pleasing home. So you gather building materials like stone, sand, and wood. Gathering building materials requires tools to keep it from being slow and unendurable. Tools require resources like iron and diamond, which requires you to go caving. This, all in order to build something for no other reason than the fun of building, requires the player to puts themselves in harms way while they're out caving. Because they have to go into dangerous areas they have to gear up, which requires even more resources. The player doesn't gear up to fight stronger monsters so they can, in turn, get stronger upgrades in some never ending MMO esque power creep. It's all for the sake of being able to do more, faster, that is to say, convenience and ease, the true essence of upgrading. And with that, in minecraft, you have certain degrees of compulsion, risk/reward, and lasting payoff that doesn't exist in Terraria. That's my reasoning anyhow. Personally I prefer something like Dwarf Fortress where the enemy actively tries to wreck your shit. But that's just me.
>>
>>272897898
Building on Terraria means NPCs (so you need to build houses), invasions (so you need to build proper defense systems), a proper spawn point, optional comfy interior decoration, and other features.
You know, actual gameplay features, something that Minecraft only have with heavy modding.
>>
>>272897898
A good part of what you said about Minecraft could be said about Terraria too.
>>
File: Terraria 2014-11-22 09-09-55-80.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Terraria 2014-11-22 09-09-55-80.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
>>272897898

All of these materials in this chest have some sort of requirement to 'dig deeper' to get to the next tier. All of them can not only be used for weapons and armor, but also for building new pickaxes or, when you get to them, drills. You could work with purely wood tools in Minecraft to get most of the building materials, assuming you just wanted to build, which is much the same in Terraria.
>>
>>272897898
>And with that, in minecraft, you have certain degrees of compulsion, risk/reward, and lasting payoff
Just like Terraria. What is your point, anyway? It is easy to see that you have autism, you don't need to confirm that (this is a terraria/minecraft thread, after all).
>>
>>272897898
>there is some incentive to build simply to try and make a more comfortable or aesthetically pleasing home. So you gather building materials like stone, sand, and wood. Gathering building materials requires tools to keep it from being slow and unendurable. Tools require resources like iron and diamond, which requires you to go caving. This, all in order to build something for no other reason than the fun of building, requires the player to puts themselves in harms way while they're out caving. Because they have to go into dangerous areas they have to gear up, which requires even more resources. The player doesn't gear up to fight stronger monsters so they can, in turn, get stronger upgrades in some never ending MMO esque power creep. It's all for the sake of being able to do more, faster, that is to say, convenience and ease, the true essence of upgrading.
This whole fucking paragraph could be applied to both Minecraft and Terraria.
Just say you don't like Terraria because it's not as dangerous as Minecraft or DF and be done with it. Don't try to overly justify your taste, man, or you might just fuck up, like you have just done.
>>
File: 1352059258140.jpg (104 KB, 599x752) Image search: [Google]
1352059258140.jpg
104 KB, 599x752
>>272896432
>>272897898
>Terraria is more about fighting and exploring and upgrading
>"if you don't fight/explore/upgrade you win the game!"
>>
>>272897898
Terraria building isn't just "pixle art" you dolt. It's a dollhouse simulator. Building structures is just the sand as it is in Minecraft, and they can be just as neat, it's just in a cut open view like a dollhouse.
>>
File: 105600_2014-09-15_00002.png (947 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
105600_2014-09-15_00002.png
947 KB, 1920x1080
>>272898516
Thats a pretty neat aqua dome
Haven't played Terranigma for quite some time
>>
>>272892530
i like combat numbers too
>>
File: 2013-10-20_00001.jpg (449 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-20_00001.jpg
449 KB, 1920x1080
>>272899034
I'm terrible at making comfy homes, never bothered to put much effort into it. The bubble was mostly just to keep all the things away from me when I wanted some peace of mind in my home to organize my stuff. My last attempt was basically a giant glass arena, with the important things around it. It didn't really work.

Pic related.
>>
>>272899034
Brick is a very bad heat conductor. You might want to replace a few blocks at the bottom of the pool with copper plating or tin plating.
>>
>>272899318
When I made it, I imagine it to be a multileveled chimney
>>
>>272898576
>What is your point, anyway?
My point is simple. Terraria is a game of two halves. It has building and it has fighting with a power creep. And I don't like either in that game. Minecraft has building and a smaller power creep. But I still find the two enjoyable in that game because the player gets stronger just to build more, more easily, and building in that game is more enjoyable, to me, in my opinion, that's all. That's really the main crux of why I don't like Teraria. The building just plain sucks, so the rest of the game has no point. But now I'll just quietly shut up before I go full business cards when I'm not much of a fan for either game.
>>
>>272897898
>Compared to playing minecraft there is some incentive to build simply to try and make a more comfortable or aesthetically pleasing home.
And you can't have incentive to build something aesthetically pleasing in Terraria because...? Because "cappy pixelart"? Well, can't really argue against sheer beauty of Minecrafts gorgeous non-pixelated textures of cobblestone and wooden blocks and all that, yeah.
Everything else still applies to Terraria, "convenience", "ease" - you get teleporters and wiring, different traps and tools to defend your base better, atomate grind, build and mine faster and more efficiently with extended reach, hooks and short-term flying and everything else, in fact, there's more options for this kind of stuff than in vanilla minecraft by a fuckton. Mods can and do fix this by introducing a lot of interesting stuff, but then they ruin any gameplay left in MC by forcing you to run between your chests dragging item icons around the endless amount of GUIs for all of eternity to "play" said mods and progress anywhere in them.
>>
File: Dicks for sucking.gif (18 KB, 324x253) Image search: [Google]
Dicks for sucking.gif
18 KB, 324x253
>>272899318
>>
File: ayy.jpg (882 KB, 3784x1972) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
882 KB, 3784x1972
>>272899034
Terraria puts my autism to ease.
>>
File: 130940445724.png (165 KB, 2352x1920) Image search: [Google]
130940445724.png
165 KB, 2352x1920
>>272896432
>>272897898
>>272899550
A simple "I prefer pure autism simulators over plain boring video-games" is good enough, you know. You don't need to write a book just to say that.
>>
File: 2014-05-18_00001.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-18_00001.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
>>272899034
I wish I had the patience to make shit like that
the most I have ever done was this bee tower and before that a bone base in hell and usually eventually leave them cause I get bored of whatever theme I choose
>>
>>272891349
Minecraft is much better for architecture and design, inherent to having a 3rd dimension to work in. Terraria does that well too.

Terraria's gameplay is much better with an emphasis on RPG gear progression and combat, Minecraft's gameplay is instead focused on survival, whatever floats your boat.

Personally I far prefer Terraria.
>>
File: 105600_2014-09-15_00003.png (871 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
105600_2014-09-15_00003.png
871 KB, 1920x1080
>>272899847
That looks pretty cool
I have a floating Silver fort on clouds above it with a Mushroom island next to that
>>
File: 1361814814127.jpg (149 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1361814814127.jpg
149 KB, 720x480
I've spent obscene amounts of time playing it and now I'm waiting for the next patch to do it all over again. It's great but by this point I've seen too much of it.

Also I wish the endgame invasion events were easier to solo without having to go all out with the minmaxing or having to get other people involved.
>>
>>272891349
I really liked it before the hardcore update. After that update everything felt completely different, overcrowded with gear dropping everywhere and with idiotic grind.
Gathering ore is still kind of grinding, but at least you explore along the way. Grinding for those souls was all about finding a good spot near lava and going afk.

I didn't play past the patch where bee hives were implemented in the jungle, those patches made it better but it still lacked something in my opinion. I saw that there are mine carts now but I didn't touch it in a long time.

It's much better than minecrap, it's more of an rpg exploration than an autism sim.
>>
>>272900047
Yeah that was probably the most effort I ever put into something in terraria and even then it could have been better if I planned it out beforehand instead of winging it, but whenever I plan shit out it always leads to eternal procrastination due to excessive overplanning and an extreme desire for perfection when it comes to shit like planning.
>>
>>272900127
Terraria with friends is pretty good, I have some fond memories. I'll fetch some screenshots.
>>
>>272897085
I only hace to this thread to laugh at this guy.

Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>272900676
Is hace some fancy new word for attention whoring?
>>
>>272900676
came*

Sorry, was posting while a game was loading, it loaded and messed up.
>>
>>272901124
Why are you tripfagging.
>>
File: My shit place.png (1 MB, 1520x2108) Image search: [Google]
My shit place.png
1 MB, 1520x2108
>>272898516
>>272899034
>>272899306
>>272899669
>>272899847
>>272900047

Wow, I'm pretty embarrassed to show my place. I'm utter shit at basemaking and while I started off trying to be comfy I eventually just made whatever I needed to get vendors to sell the right stuff.
>>
File: 105600_2014-09-15_00001.png (456 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
105600_2014-09-15_00001.png
456 KB, 1920x1080
>>272901318
To me the there need to be more leaves at the top but that's just me.
Bottom half looks pretty cool
>>
>Mfw I built unique buildings for each NPC but can't post pictures negate not at home.

It kills me.

At any rate, has anyone gone about terraforming adventures? I dug around a large area in the jungle about twice the size of a large temple and had it filled with water, like an underground ocean surrounding an island. Then I coveted the whole island (slightly larger than a large temple) to mushroom biome.
>>
>>272901579
if removing huge chunks of crimson/hallow counts as terraforming. yes.
>>
Someone should setup a server. I would, but I'm literally retarded.
>>
My Build:
Full specter hood armour
Hoverboard
Menacing Celestial Stone
Angry Sorcerer emblem
Warding Celestial Cuffs
Warding Star Viel

anything I should change?
>>
>>272901318
Damn, bottom half of the picture cut off. The last chunk is just underground jungle for my Witch Doctor and my hellevator. Halfway through that I've got a glowing mushroom/chlorophyte farm.
>>
>>272891349
Completely different game. But definitely good if you get past the awful starting time where you set up your house, try to get a grappling hook and grind for shit.

As soon as you've beaten the first boss and explore the corruption/crimson, it becomes pretty good and hardmode is at least twice as big in content.
The only problem is that in hardmode every new items only drops from enemies since they of course can't spawn new chests and dungeons.
>>
To get ores, do mostly people just dig in the ground, or go exploring in caves that are already there?
>>
How do I kill the pony NPC.
>>
>>272901950
what pony npc?
>>
>>272901950
Why would you kill the Party Girl? Do you hate fun?
>>
>>272891349
Extremely good, but they're different type of games. Terraria has proper progression and more "gamey" stuff to do while Minecraft is more focused on building shit. Hundreds of hours of content and the god tier devs have released tons of free content patches, plus there's still more coming.
>>
File: PartyGirl.png (972 B, 60x88) Image search: [Google]
PartyGirl.png
972 B, 60x88
>>272901993
>>
WHEN'S 1.3?
These fucking faggots better have not planned to release it on the Holidays only because of the ice theme in the next update.

>Timed events in Terraria
>>
>>272902167
I want to stick my penis in it

how do I get it?
>>
>>272902275
Get 8 other NPCs in one world and then you get a 2% chance of getting her.
>>
>>272891349
No actually I prefer apples over shellfish
>>
there's corruption EVERYWHERE
I can spray it down but it keeps appearing
>>
>>272902561
>Buy a ton of dynamite
>Blow up a circle all around the initial area
>>
>>272902364
so I would have to make a new world until I get her?
>>
>>272901930

Dig in the ground looking for caves that are there.
>>
File: 2013-11-03_00001.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-03_00001.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1080
>>272898516
Do NPCs no longer require doors, or how did you assign them to those boxes?

I really need to play again.
>>
>>272902964
Is 2% every day. So every day that passes you have a chance. Making a new world won't increase it.
>>
File: 2014-11-22_00001.jpg (327 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-22_00001.jpg
327 KB, 1280x720
>>272902561
I've built a huge underground cage (circled in red) just to protect a portion of my world, it took quite some time.
>>
>>272903163
I have large world
I'm pretty sure that would take me weeks
>>
>>272903281
Mine is large too. You just have to choose how much you want to protect and leave the rest to rot, this is your only option.
>>
>>272903468
You can just keep your current world in normal mode and go enable hard mode in another world, you know.
>>
>still have pumpkins all over this map from halloween

MY AUTISM IS TRIGGERING
>>
>>272903281
Buy rockets on solar eclipses nigga. You can dig that in an hour.
>>
>>272903612
>not hosting a server and forcing both christmas and halloween at the same time
It's like you don't want to have fun, anon.
>>
>>272903573
For what purpose exactly?
>>
>>272903723
Not getting your world filled with corruption or crimson.
>>
>>272903835
Yeah, but you would force your world to remain underdeveloped.
>>
>>272903723
I have a main world where I build and another world in hardmode, which I use for ore gathering, boss fighting, etc.
>>
Mass teraforming is really the only thing to spend money on late game. I good idea is to build hellevators spaced not far apart, and then use the teraforming gun while falling.
>>
>>272904039
OH SHIT NIGGER YOU JUST GAVE ME THE SOLUTION TO EXTERMINATING ALL CRIMSON OR CORRUPTION FROM THE WORLD
>>
Server where?
>>
Any good mods? I played the Ragnarok-esque mod and loved it but Acolyte just fucking...sucks
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.