[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was the music in this game so great /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why was the music in this game so great /v/?
>>
File: YoshiComic.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
YoshiComic.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1600
>>271608086
I don't care what anyone says. This game was great.
>>
>>271608086
>>271609103
The game was alright. Admittedly, I knew it wasn't my favorite game back then.
Hell, I played this game first before Yoshi's Island, and I thought Island was inherently superior.
>>
>>271608086
>see a thread on /v/ for this game
>everyone shat on it
Is it actually good? Haven't played in years, but I remember it being one of my favorites.
>>
>>271609270
Oh, yeah. Yoshi's Island is definitely better. But people seem to love to shit on this game just because it isn't the SNES game.
>>
>>271609103
Is white yoshi going to save the day?
>>
>>271609103
I enjoyed it too. spent an entire summer playing it, trying to beat my highscores.
>>
My mom bought this for me when I was a kid, it came with a Yoshi egg that had a Yoshi Story t-shirt inside.
>>
>>271610001
>it came with a Yoshi egg that had a Yoshi Story t-shirt inside

Why don't they do this anymore? That sounds gnarly.
>>
>>271609535
It's not that it's bad so much as it is really shallow and boring compared to Yoshi's Island. It's pretty short, the egg mechanics aren't as interesting, and the game is really easy unless you're aiming for a high score. It's the Kirby's Epic Yarn or the DK Jungle Beat of the Yoshi series, except not nearly as interesting as either of those games.
>>
>>271612294
But Yoshi has a yarn game

>>271611381
The 20th Century called, they want their buzzword back
>>
>>271612579
>The 20th Century called, they want their buzzword back

This game is from the 20th century, isn't it? Lighten up.
>>
Platforming
Ideal level selection
Number of modes to choose from
Super-duper round difficulty curve
Even better difficulty curve on the other modes
>>
>>271612579
It's not out yet. I'm mostly talking about a game that forgets most of the series conventions and focuses on score attack gameplay.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9j1mO16eg
THE ASSSSSSHOOOOOOLLLLLLE
THE ASSSSSSHOOOOOOLLLLLLE.
>>
>>271613049
Takes one to know one you asshole, now I can't unhear it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.