[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the Subspace Emissary has been confirmed canon, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (38 KB, 280x498) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38 KB, 280x498
So now that the Subspace Emissary has been confirmed canon, what exactly happened to Lucas, Ice Climbers, Snake, Red, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Wolf as far as the lore is concerned?
>>
Trapped in subspace, playing poker with tabuu until somebody comes to get them.
Eventually.
>>
>>271350903
>Implying any of them but the Ice Climbers next game when the hardware can handle it will ever be brought back
>>
>>271350684
Master Hand pulls people from different countries, planets, eras, and even universes (see: third-party characters) to fight each other on Master Hand's world, alongside his hand-picked stages from the characters' worlds as well.
After this, the characters don't remember anything, except for Kid Icarrus characters because they're fourth wall breakers anyway.
>>
>>271350996
I was speaking more along the lines of smash, not nintendo franchises.
>>
>>271350684
Wolf went to a beach planet
>>
>>271351182
I was, too.

I meant that nobody will come to get them, because none of the characters are returning in future Smash games besides Ice Climbers.
>>
Is Pacman really the bane of ghosts?
>>
>>271350903
More like until someone pays the 4.99 dlc pass. Am I right?
>>
>>271351313
He's a big guy.
>>
>Lucas
He returned to the safety of his house, got fed up with grab release bullshit.

>ICs
They were murdered by Sakurai's fully Nintendo-funded team that couldn't get them to work. Wittle baby pwogwammers couldn't put teeny weeny Climbers, awww. Boohoo, poor widdle programmers. They can fuck off.

>Snake
Busy dying. He's aged too much.
>Red,Ivy, Squirty
They fucked off and are still doing battles out somewhere.
>Wolf
He probably died on his way to Smash 4. He either turned to DLC or was murdered by Mustard Hand.
>>
>>271351313
I don't see how
he's not a big guy or a ghost
>>
>SSE is canon
>Kid Icarus: Uprising is canon
This fucking lore.
>>
>>271351516
>He returned to the safety of his house
Uh
Did you finish Mother 3?
>>
>>271351334
4.99 for snake wolf ice climbers and the pokemen?
Sounds alright, throw in a few maps too and you're sold.
>>
>>271350684
>lore
Are you fucking kidding me? Kill yourself. Seriously.
>>
>>271351914
You just have to defend them, don't you?
>>
>>271353008
Well, no not exactly.
I'm not spending five jim jams on just one dude.
>>
File: 1415425892564.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1415425892564.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
>>271351516
>Wittle baby pwogwammers couldn't put teeny weeny Climbers, awww. Boohoo, poor widdle programmers. They can fuck off.

whaoh dude, calm down. it's okay to miss the ice grabbers but you sound like a butthurt little bitch
>>
For fuck's sake Smash Bros. Lore doesn't need to be a concern to ANY of you.
>>
>>271350684
Dead with Pichu, Roy, and Young Link.

they really should have added Young Link in as a Toon Link costume
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.