[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here worked at GameStop before? Any interesting stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106
File: gs.jpg (159 KB, 1096x778) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
159 KB, 1096x778
Has anyone here worked at GameStop before?

Any interesting stories?
>>
I wouldn't even be mad if we just got spaghetti stories.
>>
>>269889642
Just started for the holiday season, nothing interesting yet. It sure is nice to take home whatever game I want for free during the holiday rush.
>>
File: 3204840swsw.gif (473 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
3204840swsw.gif
473 KB, 320x240
>walk into gamestop
>there's an attractive girl working there
>NOPE
>>
File: 1414268236548.jpg (169 KB, 417x560) Image search: [Google]
1414268236548.jpg
169 KB, 417x560
Former Assistant Manager here.

We give all the hours to managers primarily, except during holidays. During holidays a regular employee will get around 20 hours a week max, minimum wage. When the holidays are over, you'll be lucky to get 7.

If you work at Gamestop you can rent any game for two days.

They make fun of literally fucking everybody.

They hate paid DLC and games that are repeated every year like CoD.

If you apply, and a hot girl applies, it doesn't how matter how much more of a competent worker you are than her. She's going to get the job. The majority of Gamestop employees are lonely perverts.

Our district manager kept talking about how awesome it would be to rape any milfs that came in.

Gamestop is basically a corporation run by /v/.
>>
Got hired for the release of halo 2 and they fired all 7 employees and re after new years. I stole a box of gba games and that was that. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>269890436
Along with the few of the things listed here, one reason I left is that the pay is fucking shit. As an Assistant Manager I made 8.50 an hour. Our district manager had to rent a house with five other people to be able to afford somewhere to live.
>>
>>269890436
>They make fun of literally fucking everybody.
And at the end of the day they're the ones who have to deal with neckbeards and kids for minimum wage.
>>
>>269890681
Our DM made six figures. Where the fuck are you?
>>
Is that Kayona "The Best Sonic Girl" Kim?
>>
>>269889642
how come Kim stopped doin what she was doin
>>
>>269891135
South Dakota
It's pretty shit

From what I understand he had child support and a bunch of other shit from past mistakes to pay off as well, but I never knew him that well. Only hear shit from other managers who worked there longer than I did.
>>
>>269891274

you mean takin her clothes off?
>>
>>269889642
why do you guys keep posting this asian photoshop bitch?
>>
>>269889642
I did for two years. Sometime after the Funcoland take over. Just around the time of Halo 2 release.

Lot of crazy stories.

> DM fucked a part timer. Had to fire her so they could marry. Ultimately he made it right.

> They take an Office Space approach to firing a meth head on the team. Just gradually start cutting his hours. Guy had a death stare and asked why the fuck a highschool kid (I was 15 at the time) was getting more hours. (I had high preorder/sub ratio).

> Saw mass house cleaning firing regularly. Basically kept an open door policy, because it was a low skill job with delusional people lining up to have a cool game job.

> One of the people fired was a 33 year old guy (maybe 300lbs) diabetic guy. Sweet as could be. He had worked for Funcoland previously for over 6 years. Basically, the only job he could enjoy. He was fired and cried out loud in the corner of the store for a half hour until his mom picked him up. He gave me his Bawls energy drink before leaving. Makes me sad even thinking about it.

> There was a pizza buffet in the same strip mall. We cut deals with the managers. They give us dessert pizza, we hook them up with discounts. Some nights they would let us in after hours to free play DDR. Shit was cash.

> Near the end, the PS2 HD Loader came out. I was sick of making 5.50 an hour, for 10 hours a week, whilst a portion came out of comcheck (an atm deposit cash card that they paid us with) so I ripped good games for the ps2 library to my HDD for fun. Party ended when the 3rd key who hooked me up with the HD loader was caught charging customers to mod their PS2.

> Worked at another GS in a nearby strip mall. One of the managers knew kung fu and struck his GF (also a part timer). Nobody did shit because he was a sociopath. I was built like a twig. Still regret this.

More stories in a bit if someone wants to hear them.
>>
>>269891665
please continue.
>>
>>269891331
Damn. I'm in Texas and our DM made bank. I think she's been with the company for a long ass time though. She's turned down promotions because she likes what she does.

>>269891665
Mass cleanings are always regular. I was there 2 months and people were let go across our region in droves. A store was taking stolen Netflix games and ended up taking 100+ AAA new games. Entire store and all of its managers were fired. Everyone was moved around and everyone from my store ended up quitting because they went from driving 5 minutes down the road to 45.
>>
>>269891274
I think people found out who she was
>>
File: 1312058668960.jpg (15 KB, 216x232) Image search: [Google]
1312058668960.jpg
15 KB, 216x232
>>269891665
go on...
>>
>>269891331
>The lesser of the two Dakotas

kek
>>
File: 1391898549804.png (301 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1391898549804.png
301 KB, 640x480
>>269891665
sure man hook us up with stories
>i too feel sorry for the 33 year old dude
>>
Is it really THAT bad?
I'm moving to the US from the UK shortly, and there's a GameStop just down the road. I was thinking it'd be an okay place to look for work initially.

I work in retail right now as a supervisor of about 15 or so people in a large store in the UK.
>>
>>269892350

>sharing a state name

hilarious, glad I live in one of the relevant states, even if it is commifornia.
>>
File: window.jpg (77 KB, 795x570) Image search: [Google]
window.jpg
77 KB, 795x570
>>269889642

Well there was this one time a cat showed up...
>>
File: dick too big.jpg (47 KB, 475x531) Image search: [Google]
dick too big.jpg
47 KB, 475x531
>Go to local GameStop
>Hot girl with piercings below lips, I don't know what they call 2 stud-looking things under your mouth on register
>Ring on it
>Go to a different GameStop that same day to get a pre-owned game they have that the other one didn't
>Girl on register with the nicest tits I've ever seen on a girl that couldn't be any taller than 5'2"
>No ring
>She's the kind of qt that put a heart by her name on her own name tag

These aren't even counting the GameStop I normally go to that has Your Friendly Neighborhood Neckbeard, a pale, skinny qt with black hair, and a girl that somehow manages to make a fake hair color (really deep purple) look good. Since when does Equal Opportunity Employer mean "we only take girls too hot to be here"
>>
>>269891665
(cont.)

> My first (out of three) managers in the two years I was there would get hammered often. He was on the verge of a divorce, so I felt for the guy. One day he was almost an hour late, so no one could get in. It was just me and him on the shift. I was 15 and fairly new. He sat down behind the register, handed me crumpled up money, the store keys, and told me when there's an opening to grab him a dew. Basically, he napped and nursed mt.dew all day and I ran the place. Felt bretty good.

> Had this autistic kid (not an over-generalization) who would walk from the nearby apartments burst into the store to do a spaz dance. Sometimes he would ask about games or our personal lives, but mostly he was into LOTR. He would walk by, open the entrance door, shout a Lord of the Rings quote and dash away. Highlight of my day.

> Mexican children are controller humpers. Back when we had demo units, the mexikids would come in, hold the controller to their dicks, and let it vibe. Ironically, they were playing Jet Li's Rise to Honor one day and I definitely made the connection.

> After the clearance of Dreamcast and NES, my manager and I found a hidden cache of sealed DC games that some former employee was probably using to steal games. Since they were no longer in the SKU, I got to take them home. Still have a sealed Slave Zero. Opened MvC2.

Should I keep going?
>>
>>269893035
Absolutely
>>
File: 5.png (86 KB, 233x340) Image search: [Google]
5.png
86 KB, 233x340
>first day
>kind of busy
>full staff so i got to work in the back room
>manager had me making calls to preorder customers
>remind them we were having a midnight release for CoD Black Ops
>think of how people on /v/ would mess with these people while going through the list
>eventually get a good way through
>a woman answers the phone, i go through the "anon has a preorder with Gamestop" schmeal
>"I don't know who you are, but my son died two months ago."
>really catches me off guard, i apologize
>she chokes tearfully and says "it's okay" then hangs up
>take a break for a few minutes and let the manager know what happened
>"it's a shame that happened on your first day but next time it happens just..."
>says it like this has happened before
>lol fuck that just put me on the floor with living people please
>>
>>269890681
The wages of your country are glorius, I earned 700 dollars a month working as a crop lab analyst.
>>
>>269893035
dont stop until we say so
>>
File: steam summer sale.jpg (33 KB, 584x402) Image search: [Google]
steam summer sale.jpg
33 KB, 584x402
i got a blowjob from a girl working there before
>>
>>269890436
Like most jobs in the world
>>
>>269893035
Is MvC2 sealed worth anything? I've got three copies my mom bought DC games in bulk from a yardsale when I was a kid.
>>
>>269893035
Ya
>>
>Go to GameStop with 3DS in jacket pocket
>Get home
>StreetPass: 0

You work at a fucking store where people come in and out with handhelds all day and you don't even bring yours? Fucking idiots
>>
>>269890436
That's the best part. I make four to five times what they do and don't have to deal with the faggots that come into Gamestop. They can snicker behind my back for buying Anime Loli Pantsu Quest VIII all they want.
>>
When I worked there as a trap, a customer thought I was a girl so I gave him a blow job.
>>
>>269893035

> There was a sandwich shop nearby. There was a QT girl that would come in from time to time. I laid on my usual demeanor with customers to help my way into a preorder. She took my pitch as flirting, which was fine by me. She was gorgeous, but extremely fit. Ended up training to go into the military. Anyway, she would say some odd shit from time to time. Shit you not "Have you ever seen Aqua teen hunger force?" "Yeah. Love it" "You know how Master Shake tried to hang himself?" "Yeah.." "I tried it the other day. Didn't work." Anyway, I did get the digits. I was a liberal puss back in the day and her dirty south racism came to surface on a phone call. Ended up telling me her and her friends were riding around yelling "nigger" at the blacks. I kinda cold shouldered her after that...but I did thinkem boutdem tittays HOLY SHIT.

> Had a manager with extreme psoriasis. He would crust all over the place. People would complain about skin flakes in the cases. Worst case was when someone (not a redlettermedia reference) went "Hey man, what's up with your face!"

> Crusty ended up meeting his wife through FFXI on the PS2. How the fuck does that happen?

I have more stories, but I'm piecing them out so I can keep the thread going.
>>
>>269890436
I worked for them for a couple months and you're pretty much spot on. I got hired during the non-holidays, and fuck there were weeks where I didn't get a single day there. Everyone was incredibly snarky but I noticed everyone in management were divorcees and most of them had children. The hot girl thing is partly true, but they don't hire just because they're pervs. In little time, I learned the truth about GameStop, one of them being that God fuck the used DS game case. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT SHIT.
>>
File: free shrugs.png (312 KB, 425x320) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
312 KB, 425x320
>Go to GameStop to buy something that just came out
>Also interested in a pre-owned game that they don't have
>They check a few nearby locations
>A couple of them do
>They call one to have them hold it for me
>"It's not the original case but you guys have the game? Alright great he'll be up there today to get it"
>Play along with it, but I'm not having that shit
>Leave and go to different store than the one they called
>They have the game pre-owned and with the original case
>>
>>269892856
Those piercings are called snake bites.
>>
File: Stone Cold headset.gif (630 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Stone Cold headset.gif
630 KB, 200x200
>>269893909

>Gorgeous fit girl
>Eww she hates niggers

ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>269893909

>2nd Manager was really big into Avenged Sevenfold. Seemed like a pathological liar (which is perfect in sales), but claimed to previously drum with the mighty mighty bosstones. Dude was nice, but ultimately, had a hidden temper. Some guy got mad because the manager wouldn't take back his game without a receipt, so he kicked over one of those in store displays. My manager jumps the counter, grabs him by the neck and beats the guy until the guy picks up his mess. Mad respect (before we had cameras)

>Some asian guy flipped shit when he wouldn't take his PS2 in for trade, because it was missing the warranty sticker. He lobs the PS2 into the middle of the store and takes off. Nobody wanted to clean it up, so we just left it there. Hour goes by and we see a yellow blur dart in, scoop up the PS2 into a grocery bag and dart out.

Next story, retard day. (Cont.)
>>
>>269890376
What's the way issue anon. Its just like talking to any other girl
>>
>>269890436
So basically it's like working for any other store
>>
File: ni no kuni.jpg (96 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
ni no kuni.jpg
96 KB, 1024x665
>>269889642
i'm posting this here
not ever worked at a gamestop, but i find this fucking hilarious and laugh my ass off every time i read it
>>
i did it Ireland. It was ok for a bit, we never really had the sort of targets you have in america, never forcing things on people. but some of that was sort of coming in when i left
>>
>>269894578
Pretty much, except no one really hires for sex appeal other than entertainment retail stores.
>>
>>269892856
>Hot girl
>with piercings below lips
pick one
>>
File: 1411973490037.jpg (15 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1411973490037.jpg
15 KB, 392x243
>>269889642
>Work at Gamestop no more than 2 months
>One day this fat greasy neckbeard comes in, nothing too out of the unusual
>Walks up to the desk and asks to purchase a Wii-U
>"Sure thing!"
>Grab one from the back and bring it up, start ringing it out, I don't notice he literally takes out a plastic bag filled with brown
>"How are you paying today?"
>"With this..." he says opening the bag
>It literally wreaks of shit, most likely is actual feces
>He just continues looking around the place without making eye contact. I grab my manager and am freaking out.
>They talk for a bit but I don't hear them while I try and stock stuff
>He begins yelling something like "I just want to buy a fucking Wii-U!"
>customers all stare as he grabs his bag and starts walking quickly out the store
>he literally starts tossing the shit around like it's bird seed as he's leaving before running when he hits the outside air
>mfw
>>
File: 1412744298037.png (378 KB, 550x656) Image search: [Google]
1412744298037.png
378 KB, 550x656
>>269894827
I dunno man
It can look good (see pic)
Though it's a MAJOR red flag
>>
>>269894232
Not that guy, but hicks are white niggers.
>>
>>269894401
Retard day.

> Basically, twice a month a group of three mentally retarded guys would come in with their case worker and pick out a game to play. To me, this in itself was pretty cool. Gave me some perspective about the love of games being that extensive. However. On these days, each of the retarded gentlemen would pick a random game off of the shelf, slouch over to the counter, put the game in your face and ask "ITH THIS A GUUD GAAAYME!?" This went on until the social worker rushed them to pay for whatever was in their hands. Basically, I was 15 and would regularly impersonate that to other co-workers. Not to make fun of them...but because it had a "RICK JAMES BITCH" level of addictiveness to it.

> One retard day, the tall black retard of the bunch was wearing shorts. Mid ITAGG, he stops talking. He then starts shouting to the social worker "I GOTTA GO NOW." Dude had shit through his shorts. Social worker came back in to purchase Worlds Scariest Police Chases, but didn't acknowledge the turd in the room. "How you goin to ignore that doo doo?" came from a black patron who noticed the poop.

I've still got more
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (114 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
114 KB, 600x450
>>269895018

>Not dating a hot white girl with a Southern accent that's absolutely guaranteed to have never dated a nigger

This is only getting more fucking retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x347
>>269895159
Anon, I don't want to fuck inbred pussy.
>>
>working during Bioshock Infinite's launch
>two guys walk in
>first one asks for infinite, I oblige and go through the gamestop spiel
>time to pay up
>he pulls out change
>tons of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies
>where the fuck is this change coming from
>count it out, takes me a good 5 minutes to sort it all out and count it
>I look at my AM, my eyes pleading him to end my existence
>I finish, fucking finally
>his buddy buys infinite
>he pulls out change too
>>
File: 1391534085233.jpg (38 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
1391534085233.jpg
38 KB, 635x467
>>269895096
>"How you goin to ignore that doo doo?" came from a black patron who noticed the poop.
you dont hear that shit everyday
>>
>Go to job fair an hour away to apply for my local gamestop and get a interview
>Interview goes really well and basically dude spends an addition 15 minutes talking about games with me
>Everyone of those managers seems to really like games
>Tell me i was probably the most knowledge person and the interview and likable as fuck
>Never hear back from my GS
>The manager at my GS never talks about games and tries to shill you to death just like every topic about GS shills minecraft , pre orders and Game informer subscriptions talk about

It sucks shit because i really like games and feel that would work there. But every time i go in its the manager and different person who seems really not into anything. Shes also a 2/10 ugly bitch to so that combined with nothing but shilling is really disappointing for that store.
>>
File: 1414273693677.jpg (26 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1414273693677.jpg
26 KB, 264x292
Started working at GameStop a few weeks ago.

No horrible events yet except for a few people being very awkward when they speak with me and having junkies coming in 2 minutes before closing and wanting to trade in 8435873457893485 games.
And a dude accidentally brushing up against my boob once.
>>
>>269894697
restaurants do it all the time
>>
>>269890436

I think I'd rather be a fat neckbeard with BO so bad you can smell it from a mile away than work at Gamestop.
>>
>>269895496
yeah youre a girl big whoop
>>
>>269895367
why not?
you'd be fresh DNA so im sure your baby would be less likely to be fucked up.
Puss is puss
>>
File: 14020225dsf51419.jpg (55 KB, 236x147) Image search: [Google]
14020225dsf51419.jpg
55 KB, 236x147
>>269894854
>>he literally starts tossing the shit around like it's bird seed as he's leaving before running when he hits the outside air

made my day anon, thank you
>>
>>269895496
Post vocaroo
>>
>>269895496
Have fun with all the dude bros during advanced warfare launch :^)
>>
File: I'm the cook.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
I'm the cook.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>269895483

>I really like games

You know enough about games to know which ones to not recommend to customers, that's not what they fucking want. The only kind of people they'll hire are

>The girl way too hot to be a believable gamer
>The preppy boy that only plays First Person Shooters and wouldn't know enough about any other games to give a shit about them
>The tech-head that is great with phones and computers and shit, but he couldn't give less of a fuck about games and is unironically wearing a Destiny polo shirt because the logo looks cool

Just stop pretending that GameStop wants actual gamers
>>
>>269895673
For you.
>>
There's a cute girl who works at the GameStop nearest to me. I've had bad experiences dating nerds but I want to fuq. What game should I bring up as an icebreaker before I get her number?
>>
>>269895096

> Had a kid come into the store who was a regular customer. Manager let him on as seasonal. Day two or three of working, one of the employees noticed a weird jaunt to his walk. He would constantly scratch his ankles with one of his boots. Same night, we do a pocket check. Manager notices his socks are bulging. Asks him to peel them down and GBA games are falling all around the floor. Had at least 5 copies of Emerald in them each. If he had played it cool, he could have had 3 years of a part timer's salary in one night. Guy's mom came back in the next day and begged for his job back, or to at least let him in the store. Denied.

> Met a dude who was really into tribes on the PS2. Was one of the only games that used the ilink port on the ps2. Wanted to LAN it up and was trying to get serious about getting a group together. Was planning on going to his event, but didn't. He fucking dies somehow and his girlfriend comes in to clean out his preorders. Still won't touch tribes after that.

> End up in a competition for preorders. 3rd Key gets the bright idea to spread out 100 into 50 preorders across a months time using different family and friends. Ends up highest in the region. Gets a brand new Nintendo DS ( I get 2nd legit and get Halo 2). Was a bro and sold me the DS for 150 with Mario DS. Worth it, even though I knew his scheme.
>>
>>269890681
>tfw making 20 dollars per hour and I'm a shitty part-timer.
Ruh roh anon.
>>
>>269895984
Atelier Totori.
>>
File: Carl.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>269896183

>So if you were a boy, which Atelier would you want to impregnate?
>>
File: 1406838849478.png (293 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1406838849478.png
293 KB, 500x501
>>269895958
bane posting is never funny, get outta town you smelly whore
>>
>>269893686
This, basically. At least set up the demo 3DS for them. I'm lucky if I get one.
>>
>>269893295
rough life
>>
>>269896060

>One of the perks of being a manager at GS is that sometimes you get promo copies of games. Manager gets Minish Cap. He doesn't have a GBA and he can't allow me to go on full time (or give me additional hours) so I work off the clock for Minish Cap and store credit sometimes. Anyway, I beat the game.

> Week later, a guy I know comes in with a stack of games and birthday money. He was going to get shit for credit. I told him "Keep the games, I'll give you Minish Cap." He insists on buying it. He ends up coming back in and buying a DS.

> Week or so passes, he comes back in with the DS, Minish Cap, and whatever DS games he had. Traded them for Madden 05. I tried to talk him out of it "The game will trade in for a dollar next year, please be sure of this." Nope insisted anyway.

> Learned that people do not give a fuck, so long as their immediate needs are satisfied.

> Comes back in a couple of months later, trades shit in for a DS. Cycle continues.
>>
>>269893421
source? reverse image search just asks if i mean half life 3 steam.
>>
>>269895745
Our Area Manager is already riding our collective asses about it, she calls at least 3 times a day to ask: "Y'ALL SOLD ANY PRE-ORDERS OF CALLADOODY TODAy??? WELL ARE YOU GOING TO????" My manager calls her the dragon. She scares me already.
>>
>>269896857
It's not that good.
>>
>>269895984
Ask her what games she is playing currently.
>>
>>269896740
I don't get people who habitually trade in games so frequently. I mean sure I'll go sell off my old games that I don't enjoy but I just can't fathom selling off my favorite games just for some overhyped game that I'll get bored of.
>>
File: Rollins.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Rollins.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>269896975

Are you at least hot?

I'd like to think GameStop wouldn't hire a hambeast, but the only females on /v/ are either fucking psychotic or too fat to get any.
>>
>>269896975
I legit feel sorry for you anon, working during events must be awfull Especially if you're a grill
>>
>>269890376
>tfw I work with 3 attractive grills at gamestop
>tfw only one of them is a "gurl gaymer"

I'm only one of two male employees there. I joke that the store's a harem all the time and everyone pretty much agrees.
>>
>tfw just got hired

Still doing training shit. GM told my my first real shift will be the CoD midnight event.
>>
>>269890436

Pretty funny considering they work at gamestop.
>>
R'ing the greentext where anon has violent diarrhea and tries to hide by spontaneous break-dancing.
>>
>>269896857

Just search something like 'gamestop blowjob' should be the first result. Happy fapping.
>>
File: 1406268956524.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1406268956524.gif
2 MB, 320x240
I worked a stint at GameStop during the 2009 holiday season.

>one of my duties was to alphabetize the entire PS2 game shelf, which had two sides
>ton of games, all completely disorganized
>spend some time hopping between alphabetizing the shelves and helping customers, get it done after a while
>so organized
>mfw the next day, it's just as messed up as it was before I fixed it
>repeat

Not a bad job overall though, the benefits were pretty sweet. Got to borrow any game I wanted for up to ~5 days, 15% discount at GameStop, and 30% discount at Barnes & Noble.

I started about a week or so before Call of Duty MW2 came out, that's all people would call about leading up to the release.
>>
>>269897560
Hey that's cool man. My first real shift was the Ass Creed 4/Blunderfield 4 midnight. They're a treat to work.
>>
>>269894980
Is that alien thing supposed to look good?
>>
>>269897168

This shit makes no sense to me, it's just a straight up fucking loss on your part, no suprise that it's your typical COD fagboys that are the culprits though

>You buy a game for 60 bucks, rip through the campaign maybe once on normal and try some multiplayer
>Oh man, the new one's out, gotta get that because I got a whole 10 minutes of gameplay form the last one and the explosions were so dope, such realistic war
>Trade in your 60 dollar game for a fraction in credit
>Lose property, eat loss in difference between cost and credit, use fractional credit to enter the cycle again
>>
File: 1382075293871.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1382075293871.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>269893686
>go to ebgames

>not really the type of guy that browses the 3DS section (or fucking ebshits for that matter) as it's surrounded by megablock shit and stuffed toys. And complete nerds and sometimes even bloody furries.

> Kind of embarrassed but say "fuck it". I wanted to snatch a copy of Monster Hunter. Go in anyways.

>start browsing through looking for it

>see this perfect blonde 8/10 come walking up to me, looking just as embarrassed.

>she stands next to me looking at the 3ds rack, I get the impression that she wants to look at the 3DS games. Surprised but I figured she was only doing it for someone else as she didn't really look the type.

>figure my game wasn't there anyways, make my way out of the store and drive home

>get home, dat green light

>streetpass :1
>mfw it's the chick
>mfw her current game listed was my favorite game
>mfw I fucking blew it and I didn't even know

hurts anon
>>
>>269893385

Nigga that ain't shit
>>
>>269889642
Worked there in around 2008 - 2009

1. worked with a guy who walked around the floor on the phone talking about speeding down the highway and doing coke or some shit (lasted 2 weeks)

2. management hired incompetent friends all the time

3. regional manager was known for creeping on all the women at the Las Vegas annual whatever the fuck gamestop does there, rumor was if you put out you got promoted, turn him down on advance and you will never move up in the region

4. alcoholics smelling of wine coming in mid-day weekdays to fill out applications in order to keep getting their governmental welfare while taking advantage of our no questions asked used game policy (seriously bought .... came back day 6 or 7 and exchanged for different games = we never got any of there money)
>>
>>269897901
To me it's not so much that I'm excited to play the next instalment that I need to trade in my old games just to get less than 20% off my purchase of next instalment. If I trade a game in, it's because I didn't enjoy it enough to have it waste space on my shelf and would rather cut my losses and get a small percentage of what I paid for it back rather than look at it on my shelf while it collects dust.
>>
>>269897202
Nah, the youngsters might find me cute but that's it. I've got lots of experience working though, but my manager straight up told me he wanted to hire a girl to make the store less of a sausage fest.

We had a dude come in once, asking our manager "why can't I level up in cawadaoody it keeps bugging out" and he responded with "ask customer support if it's a bug", dude got pretty salty and told us that he was going to go to the OTHER gaming store to talk to people who knew what they were doing.
>>
>>269897560
Good luck.
>>
>>269898334

Understandable, just not my thing, even my shitty games they're sitting on the shelf beefing up that collection

Collection so big, makes the ladies wet
>>
>>269898373

>Youngsters
>Cute

I love older women, though
>>
>>269897854
I'm actually looking forward to it. They bring in food trucks. irs going to be fun.
>>
>>269898483
Different strokes, Anon. I'd rather have a collection that is quality > quantity, but to each their own.
>>
>>269897560
do ho ho good luck
I worked the midnight release for fucking skyrim. It was absolute madness.
>>
Yeah. I was fired when a kid punched the Wii demo display so hard it shattered and his hand was gored.
>>
File: 1413226241893.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413226241893.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>269897891
I guess
I just find Ibuki very physically attractive
>>
File: anon (5).jpg (4 KB, 185x82) Image search: [Google]
anon (5).jpg
4 KB, 185x82
Who else hype for CoD week to be over?
>>
Almost worked at Gamestop. Ended up working at Best Buy instead. It's seriously the best and comfiest job I've ever done since I worked in the Appliances section.

>people rarely even come in to the appliances section
>far away from all the busy areas
>sell people washing machines and driers all day long
>usually never talk to another employee aside from my one manager
>he's real chill

I think I went a whole three days in a row of doing straight nothing and getting paid for it.
>>
>>269890436
>former friend that works there
>kept making fun of this lady that bought a Wii Fit just because she bought a Wii Fit
I am not friends with him anymore, but not because of that. He was fit for that job unfortunately.
>>
File: giphy-1-compressor.gif (563 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1-compressor.gif
563 KB, 450x337
>walk into gamestop
>"hi can I help you"
>yeah I work here now I was hired as a seasonal GA (games associate)
>oh hi there follow me into the back and we can get you in the sysytem
>k
>I follow him to the back of the store for orientation
>boxes and boxes of stock
>I say "wow never been back here before"
>he stares at me blankly, "few are as lucky"
>begin putting info into the computer as the phone rings
>he leaves saying he will be right back
>I decide to browse through the stock
>as I open one of the boxes, he returns
>"you were not supposed to see that yet, you are not ready
>mfw the realization that they keep all of the spaghetti that falls out of peoples pockets in the back room for "later"
>>
File: 1413338983780.png (442 KB, 479x539) Image search: [Google]
1413338983780.png
442 KB, 479x539
>>269898780

holy fuck dude
>>
>>269898780
did he died
>>
>>269889642
>Go to GameStop to pick up preordered copy of Freedom Wars
>Clerk tells me that I didn't preorder it even though I had full paid and preordered it
>Ask to to to manager
>Show the manager the receipt, he still can't find the pre-order
>Gives me the game and a coupon for $10 dollars saying sorry about the mess-up
>Walk out

FUCKING GAMESTOP.
>>
>>269898780
What the hell is happening to that dude in this gif.
>>
i always like to put my gamestop story in these threads

>go into local gamestop while my mom is at the next door hair salon to waste time
>walk into hear whoever's working the counter say "sorry man, we can't take import games" to two thuggish looking black dudes at the counter
>im 11 and innocent, still havent even discovered lewd things yet, just love fucking videogames
>"what game is it?!"
>holds out jump ultimate stars
>im a huge fan of shonen jump stuff at this point in my life
>"w-where did you get this, this game is awesome!"
>"here, you can have it"
>"R-REALLY??!!"
>they start laughing at me. "yea man, here you go"
>they start talking to the store clerks about some madden tournament or something
>run back over to the hair salon to tell my mom about what just happened
>"probably some kind of pedophile anon"
>go home and play that game into oblivion, to this day the online in that game is some of the most enjoyable times i've had gaming
>>
>>269898373

>but my manager straight up told me he wanted to hire a girl to make the store less of a sausage fest

That's sexist as fuck, making sausage frequency twitter account now
>>
>>269898982
I'm assuming that
>Force of the elevator and the wall crushes his lower spine
>he goes into shock
>he dies or passes out
>>
>>269898780
shiiiiit nigga
>>
File: 1378590118566.jpg (19 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
1378590118566.jpg
19 KB, 475x360
>>269899034
>>
>>269889642

Worked there years ago.

District Manager attempted to implicate me in the "Black Wii scandal" by reporting me to the head of Loss Prevention because he is a ladder climbing bitch. I had already left the company and I guess they thought they could tie it up in a neat little bow, meanwhile I get harassed by the douchiest fuck in the galaxy with bullshit threats of multi-million dollar lawsuits.

Good luck collecting on that shit
>>
>>269898982
what the fuck do you think?
he's suffocating.
>>
>>269898780
why would you get fired because some idiot did that to himself?
>>
>>269898780
did he died

need answer for text and pic
>>
>>269899214
>>269899119
:(
>>
Man, I miss working at GameStop. I snuck games home all the time. I worked there for three years and never once had to pay to play a game. I got to play a lot of games before the street date hit too.
>>
>>269898780
Fucking China man. Everything there is so faulty, it kills everyone.
>>
>>269899194
Black Wii Scandal?
>>
>>269899006
wait what
>>
>>269899282

I was serving a customer and this rabid kid just demolished the demo unit. I was fired because the mother complained to HO due to not watching her kids.

Lots of people leave their kids at Gamestop while they do their mall shopping. Sometimes I truly wondered if I was a babysitter or CSR.
>>
Store Manager.
Recently quit.
Ask whatever you want.
>>
>>269899282
Not that anon, but I suspect that Anon somehow caused the kid to get pissed and management was looking for something to catch him on just to let him go.

Also at-will employment is a hell of a thing.
>>
Is working at Gamestop difficult? I was thinking about applying. I've worked at a movie theatre so I'm somewhat accustomed to clientele shitstorms.
>>
>>269899487
How are you enjoying your freedom?
>>
>>269899487
Did you fuck any of your GAs?
>>
>>269899034
We were LITERALLY told not to hire the most qualified people for the holidays, but to hire a doverse and colorful staff. Women get hired and promoted almost instantly, as it increases a diversity quota.
>>
>>269899436

Also, since I worked at a mall location, the store was very small. We kept 360s and other consoles in the washroom, not even 3 feet from the toilet. We didn't have a storage room.
>>
>>269899321

Yes he died.

That is not something you generally survive.
>>
>>269899582
If you aren't a girl don't apply
>>
>>269896740

> Nintendo reps were the nicest. Always gave away free shit to the employees. Activision reps criticized the layout of the store and the placement of standees. A microcosm of both businesses IMO.

> Went to a lot of Gamestop employee LANs. Don't mean to generalize, but most GS employees are depressed pot heads who just wanted to balance their passion and careers - I can't blame them. Think about that when they sling a pitch at you, they just want to live the dream.

> GS employees would get first dibs of preorder swag. Mostly sold it online to suppliment the shitty hours/income. Still kept some cool shit.

> The level of game knowledge does not matter to hiring (from my experience). Friends > Hotness > Management/Sales Experience > then game knowledge is a minor plus at best.

> I still regret not seeing dem racist tittays to this day.
>>
>>269899672
While we didn't have that quota shit going our manager just wanted less dudes.
>>
>>269899659
Its the best. Fuck that company.
>>269899670
I didn't, no. Not many do.
>>
>>269898780

The full video states that his spine was severed and his lungs stopped working. He suffocated to death. I don't know how much elevator counterweights weigh, but I imagine he had something like 1,000lb of force on his back. He died.
>>
>>269899194

Expect any mid-level managers in a shitty retail chain to be a toxic person to your success, especially if your just some young expendable part time nigga

They're losers that'll backstab an 18 year old to get a fat 20/hour salary
>>
>>269899582
I was a GA for two months last summer. Be prepared to experince what Bill,Murray experienced in Groundhog's Day when you work. Also good luck getting hours during the non-holidays.
>>
my gf and best bro work at different ones, not even fucking kidding.

She rarely complains about creepy guys though, which is weird.

She did meet a wild fedora once, the kid was a bit awkward but not terrible from what I rememeber hearing. He did have a long coat and fedora.
>>
>>269899843
I'm surprised it didn't full on decapitate him.
>>
>>269899795
Right on man. Any good stories you have from a manager's POV?
>>
>>269899194
>Black Wii scandal
what?
>>
>>269899428
what do you mean. my story's kind of straightforward
>>
>>269899582
Don't bother. If you don't harass everyone about a credit card and do a million different things you'll be yelled at daily.
>>
>>269899978
This, I was expecting something like the elevator going up and crushing his body like a tin can.
>>
File: 1407697128891.png (222 KB, 288x358) Image search: [Google]
1407697128891.png
222 KB, 288x358
>>269899582
I just got a job at game stop, seems kinda piss easy, but i have a 4-8 shift that's kinda dead in our store. But it's also great for me because i have been going to that store, and know like all the people that work there. Only worked there one day so far, only did about an hour of work, and then we just shat the shit for the rest of the time, and get payed.
>>
>>269900183
Sounds just like working at the theatre, anon.
>>
>>269899672

Yeah that explains a lot cause last time I went to gamestop it was some gay dothead Indian twink with rainbow highlights at the counter
>>
>>269900012
You can do whatever you want as a customer. If you want to return something a few MONTHS late, a PS4 that you bought two months ago, go for it.

If the manager tells you no, ask for his managers number. They will say yes to anything as long as you don't keep calling people.

Every single customer is made fun of the second they leave the store-- UNLESS youre genuinely a chill person or have good taste in games.

The job is fun for a little while, then it turns to shit. You get paid nothing for all the stuff you do.
>>
>>269899194
>"Black Wii scandal"
and that iiiiiiiis?
>>
File: it begins.jpg (42 KB, 631x469) Image search: [Google]
it begins.jpg
42 KB, 631x469
>Recently got a job in a stuffy office setting
>Already threatened to be fired because of how crass I am.

Will working at gamestop allow me to be an asshole and not see persecution by corporate fuckheads?
>>
>>269899413
>>269900040

So at this point the black Wii was not released or even announced for the US. About 3-4 months ahead of time they sent us some signage for it and told us to start taking pre-orders. That same day, a story about it was run on Kotaku. The next day, we were told to never mention the black Wii to anyone and never mention pre-orders again, allegedly because NOA communicated their "disappointment" with Gamestop about the "leak". There was an email from a VP basically chastising everyone at the store level, for something that we were told to do from corporate.
>>
>>269899978
>>269900212
Sadly, someone was decapitated in another elevator accident in China.
>>
>>269900498
Nope. You get graded by customer surveys. A single bad survey and you can instantly be written up.
>>
File: 138818571395.png (54 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
138818571395.png
54 KB, 200x200
>>269898780
natural selection at work

he either should of bailed backwords or dived forwards

His slow reactions will no longer pollute the gene pool
>>
>>269900507
what a bunch of fucking faggots
>>
>>269899672

I manage 3 retail cell phone locations. I hire women simply because they are beautiful and clean. They also make better sales people when talking about small purchases.
>>
>>269900667
I'm pretty sure if you were in that situation you would get instantly crushed faggot.
>>
>>269899119
he didn't die, it was on the news though.

there is a longer video out there but he manages to get out of that just fine
>>
File: 1414232451528.png (18 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1414232451528.png
18 KB, 523x523
>>269900498
>Calling yourself 'crass'
i hope you get fired and never have another job again
>>
>>269900435
This sounds like a job at any position in retail.
>>
>>269900876
plz elaborate

i want to hope
>>
>>269900667
Ooh careful there, you might cut someone with all those edges.

>>269900507
Wow sounds retarded.
>>
>>269900909
I didn't know a better way of putting my assholish nature into words.
>>
>>269900941
Correct. Gamestop isn't very special. You just get paid nothing compared to other retailers.
>>
>>269900507

Sounds trivial as fuck
>>
>>269900435
What the hell kinda show do you guys run? I'm in the nordic branch and our customers constantly get shown the finger. You change your mind about a game you bought just a second ago? Tough luck. You want a refund in cash? Haha no.
The store is so fucking corporate it's best if you just buy the games and don't sign up for any of the other bullshit.
>>
>>269898961
Yes he was crushed to death
>>269898982
Lack of oxygen causes his body to jerk around as he is slowly crushed to death
>>
File: Tazz too busy eating.gif (2 MB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
Tazz too busy eating.gif
2 MB, 200x186
>>269900435

>Every single customer is made fun of the second they leave the store

I went to GameStop today and was waiting on one of the registers with the girl calling a different store for me, and the guy next to her, presumably the manager, was also on the phone with a customer. Some old lady came in with a couple bags with I don't fucking know in them, and waited in front of the other registers without putting down her bags. The guy had to tell her she could put her bags down on the counter, and while she was looking down at the bags, both him and the GameStop qt looked at each other and he gave her that "can you believe this shit" look. Customers get made fun of while they're still there.

At least the girl was hot, otherwise I would have thought it rude of both of them. But hot girls get a pass
>>
File: 139149340840.jpg (50 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
139149340840.jpg
50 KB, 330x327
>>269900852
look how slow the elevator actually rises though, and it even starts before he steps inside, still he decided to stand right on the edge and do nothing

retarded chink got what he deserved
>>
>>269900876
>>269900985
He died, his lungs were crushed and he suffocated
>>
>>269901080

Maybe try not being an asshole
>>
>>269900667

Thank you Captain Hindsight!
>>
>>269896096
Man, where do you work as a part timer that makes that kind of money?
>>
>>269889642
>Kayona

motherless / G4430D88
>>
File: 1413610141524.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1413610141524.gif
3 MB, 220x212
>notice the girl who works at Gamestop is in the arts department at my university
>only found out because I was taking a German class across the hall
>one day go to Gamestop, buy a game, notice she's there
>ask her if she knows any artists in the area who can do consignment work
>didn't ask her, didn't even want her, just thought of it as an opening
>just asked if she knew somebody, or if she knew her department head so I could put out a job listing
>sics her manager on me, calling me a stalker, screaming at the top of her lungs as she calls 911

What the fuck, that was a weird day. I never did find an artist to do consignment work for my business. I'm also banned from all Gamestops in the region.
>>
>>269901339
>>269901238
>>269898930
>>269898961
File deleted, what did I miss?
>>
>>269898780
Was that the guy getting crushed in the elevator door?

That shit fucked with me for days the first time I saw it. I've been nervous as fuck getting on and off elevators ever since.
>>
>>269901705
>talking to women
That's where you fucked up
>>
>>269901648

Lies, Inc.
>>
>>269898027
It creepy how accurate these Mii's are sometimes
>>
>>269901716
little asian boy getting folded in by an elevator and then he starts convulsing and then dies
>>
>>269901716
some chink getting his spine crushed by an elevator
>>
>>269901716

Ching chong ping pong takes one step out of elevator and the shit drops behind him and squishes him rather uncomfortably
>>
>>269901716
your mother being fuck by a wild pack of dogs
>>
>>269901648
Norway.
Higher wages.
>>
>>269901716
A little four year old girl sticking a blue vibrator in her pussy and asking about a USB line.
>>
>>269901810

The funny thing is, she flirted with me before and I missed the bait.

Before I was in school and before I owned a business, I gave them a resume. Later that day I stopped in to pre-order something, but couldn't remember my phone number (I just moved to the area). She wanted to use her number for the pre-order.

>"oh we can just use my phone number :)"
>"Yes, but how will you guys contact me when the game comes out?"
>"oh, don't worry about it, here's my number you can call me to ask anything"
>"I handed in a resume earlier, my number should be there."
>>
>>269899763

Your stories were great, anon.
>>
>>269898780
>file deleted

FUCK
>>
Anyone from sweden with gamestop experience? Is it worth working there?
>>
>>269902161
Ha
>>
>>269902000
Ayyy, narvesen here...
>>
File: Get Well Soon.jpg (242 KB, 1200x1145) Image search: [Google]
Get Well Soon.jpg
242 KB, 1200x1145
>>269899006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8
>>
File: 1390796878612.jpg (54 KB, 445x679) Image search: [Google]
1390796878612.jpg
54 KB, 445x679
A guy in a horse mask and a foot-long strap-on dildo came in the other night and started rubbing the dildo on everything
>>
File: masketta man.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
masketta man.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>269902161

Not only did you not take the hint, it went over your head by so much that you openly insulted her

It's no wonder we're all so incapable of finding love
>>
>>269893421
holy shit please post more
>>
>>269896740
that's depressing as hell
>>
>>269902389
E det noe bedre å jobbe på Narvesen?
>>
>>269902231

Archive, nigga.
>>
>>269902192
Thanks man. Guess I had them on my mind for a while. Do have some nifty pics of the store from back in the day. Don't want to release them, because I'm afraid of digging up the past for others.

I still consider that little job to be fun while it lasted, despite the low as shit pay and uncaring management.

Wouldn't recommend that job to someone who loves games, but maybe a passing interest at best. Still, if there's any lesson to be learned, you should always overlook racism when it comes to matters of the breast.
>>
I've never worked at GameStop, but I've met a few cool people there.

>Manager is running the store
>Go in to pick something up, forget what
>See one of those giant display boxes
>Out of curiosity, ask him what they do with them once the game isn't fresh anymore
>He gives it to me

I now have a big Sleeping Dogs box somewhere in my closet.
>>
>>269902598
I forhold til hva? Hvor jobber du?
>>
>>269901932
Tell me more.
>>
>>269902559

I know. She was a qt with acne and social anxiety at the time. I could have got her so easily then, I still would have considered her 7/10 or higher. Now she's some bimbo slut and I loathe when I see her around town.
>>
File: 1383194794586.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1383194794586.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>269902482
>tfw mean joe wasn't so mean

erry time
>>
File: YouAin'taFaggot.png (516 KB, 880x1400) Image search: [Google]
YouAin'taFaggot.png
516 KB, 880x1400
>>269894635
Well shit man. No point in reading gamestop threads anymore.
>>
For those who missed it.
>>
>>269902787
Gamestop da. Eg skal faktisk på jobb om et par timer lel.
>>
>>269901705

That's like a scene straight out of God Bless America
>>
File: 1388950712647.jpg (109 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1388950712647.jpg
109 KB, 919x720
>>269902846

>You didn't get a cute girl that only got hotter
>That feel when girl in elementary and middle school that had a crush on me finally admitted to it in 8th grade
>She was kind of fat and I was more awkward than a funeral for a baby
>I turned her down
>We naturally stop being friends because of how much it hurt her
>By our senior year she dropped all the excess fat (aka all the fat that didn't go to her chest, ass, or thighs) and had guys hanging all over her
>Wouldn't even glance at me in the hallway
>>
>>269903110
Foler det kommer flere kunder hos oss, pga ruter, polser osv.. Hvis man ser på slike "features" så har vi det mer stress...
>>
File: 1414145370359.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
1414145370359.jpg
114 KB, 1024x1022
>pre-order Pokemon White
>comes with a toy Pokemon thing, no interest
>think to myself "when I pick up the game, I'll be a nice guy and say 'no thanks, give the toy to a little kid who may have missed it'"
>fantasize about how cool and selfless I'll end up looking
>day comes around, pick up my game, they forgot to offer me the toy
>"oh, you seem to have forgotten my toy"
>"Oh, I didn't think you cared about these kids toys. You can have one I guess."
>immediately look creepy as fuck
>only asked about it so I could spring my plan into action and be the hero Gamestop needs
>now all I look like is a sperglord
>>
>>269903035
did he died
>>
>>269903035
>safety stops are expensive, they said
>chinese elevator company is reliable, they said
>>
>>269903035
what a shitty way to go
>>
>work at GameStop during college
>three days after PS3 launch
>big nigger comes in
>"ya'll got that p-joint?"
>respond "sorry sir, we don't sell weed here anymore"
>manager overhears me
>get written up
>worth it
>>
>>269902747
thanks for the stories, Anon. I have some pretty good late-teens retail memories as well.
>>
>>269903035
Holy shit did he die from that? Hes moving like a bug that was just stepped on
>>
>>269903304
>>>/int/
>>
>>269902048
I'll show you later.
>>
>>269903413

>Get written up

sounds awful, was it as bad as getting written up in high school?
>>
I'm currently working as a hire for the holiday season. So far I only get about one day a week with a three hour shift.

No interesting stories thus far, but manager is a pretty decent blackaboo with a team of men who knows their video games.

Usual customers at night are dude bros.
>>
>>269903035
This is fucking depressing
>>
>>269903220
exact same situation happened to me only reverse.

I was fat as fuck in middle school.
Spend the years after HS getting gains and the chicks that dropped me for Chad Thundercock all want me now because Chad is a fat alcoholic.

HA
>>
>>269903413
kek
>>
>>269903035
That was way too fast for him to have done anything other then diving forward
>>
>>269903304
Ganske enig der ass, Narvesen virker som en pretty shit jobb. Bor du i storyby eller småby da? Vår Gamestop e i en liten by så det e aldri helt jævlig stappet.
>>
>>269903334
>>269903441
Yup, broke his spine and killed him, not instantly though so he twitched about with the last bit of nerve control he had.
You can see him strugging to stay awake near the end as he dies.
>>
>>269903035

ahahahahahahaha thats good
>>
File: 0535073852[1].jpg (28 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
0535073852[1].jpg
28 KB, 540x360
No Kim?
>>
>>269903675
Oslo, har vanligvis 15k i oppgjor.
>>
>>269903319
>I'll be a nice guy and say 'no thanks, give the toy to a little kid who may have missed it'"
>>fantasize about how cool and selfless I'll end up looking
jesus christ, asshat. A sperglord is you, but not for the reason you stated.
>>
>>269903524
Me too! Show me!
>>
File: 1345752460641.jpg (8 KB, 203x125) Image search: [Google]
1345752460641.jpg
8 KB, 203x125
>>269903319
how could you even fuck that up so hard.
>>
>>269903035

>Was probably having a completely normal day
>This suddenly happened and cut his life short
>Something completely random and unpredictable that was completely unpreventable from your end could happen to you any day, at any minute
>>
File: disgruntled chocolate man.png (223 KB, 310x302) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled chocolate man.png
223 KB, 310x302
>>269903827
Kristus. Vi hadde 7k i dag, ingen konsoller solgt da. Jobbe i Oslo hores kjipt ut.
>>
>>269903894
Reminds me of the fedora guy who gave the woman eggs she left in her cart and made a video of him by her car saying how courteous he was for doing that
>>
File: spongebeb (3).png (221 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
spongebeb (3).png
221 KB, 500x301
>>269903958
I can't go to bed now because I keep thinking about this shit.
Fuck, the building you're in could suddenly collapse and it'd be all over.
I can't sleep.
>>
>>269903958

And if it happens, well thankfully I'll be dead so I won't care
>>
somebody tried to return roof tiles in an Xbox One box.
>>
I worked with ProtonJohn (just was on TB's Co-optional podcast) and he fired me because I accidentally had weed in my bag. He saw it during a bag check, and upon seeing it asked "Anon... is that HEMP!?" in disbelief. Next shift I was fired. Also he's really fat now.
>>
>>269904025
Hvor lange vakter har dere?
Har 6timers
>>
>walk into game stop
>very cute girl works there
>immediatly I get nervous
>H-hi I'd like to preorder B-Bloodborne please
>She says: "oh wow i'm sure that game will be a masterpiece I can't wait for it too, did you play the previous Dark Souls? Did you like them?"
>y-yes
>I take my receipt and walk away scared.
why am I so lonely?
>>
>>269895496
>accidentally
lol
>>
File: 1372306930619.png (298 KB, 417x509) Image search: [Google]
1372306930619.png
298 KB, 417x509
>>269903958
>mfw an elevator i was in stopped suddenly when i was in college
>>
>>269904237
Manager jobber 7+ vakter. Eg jobber 3 til 5 timers vakter. Grei studentjobb. Lonn e ræva da.
>>
>>269904198
damn that takes balls.
>>
I just applied to one. What are the odds I get hired?
>>
Once, someone tried to steal one of the demo Wii U pads.

The cord yanked back when he tried to run out, he tripped, fell face first onto the pavement, and somehow managed to break his jaw.

We laughed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.