[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Bowser Jr in the GCN era, then Rosalina in the Wii era,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: 200px-NabbitNSMBU[1].png (39 KB, 200x171) Image search: [Google]
200px-NabbitNSMBU[1].png
39 KB, 200x171
First Bowser Jr in the GCN era, then Rosalina in the Wii era, and now this guy in the Wii U era. There's a new Mario character every generation.

How long until Nintendo forces Nabbit down our throats?
>>
File: yoshiscookie_NES.jpg (121 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
yoshiscookie_NES.jpg
121 KB, 400x550
>first

You forgot the original "shoved down our throats" character
>>
File: 1404786763131.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1404786763131.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>269184154
>playable in New Super Luigi U
>playable in World Tour
>unnecessary stage hazard appearance in Smash Wii U
>NPC appearance in Mario Party 10

It's already happening.
>>
File: 1367293985259.jpg (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1367293985259.jpg
178 KB, 500x500
>>269184335
>implying
its okay when yoshi does it
>>
>>269184335
And now everyone wants to shove it down his.
>>
File: Tac.jpg (54 KB, 298x278) Image search: [Google]
Tac.jpg
54 KB, 298x278
Every time I see Nabbit I think of Tac
>>
File: u16hshS.jpg (33 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
u16hshS.jpg
33 KB, 606x540
>>269184493
underrated post
>>
nabbit a shit
>>
>nintendrones are so afraid of change they literally cannot handle a single additional character per console
>>
When will Nintendo stop shoving this shitty donut steel down our throats?
>>
File: Birdo_(Mario_Party_9).png (1 MB, 1795x2755) Image search: [Google]
Birdo_(Mario_Party_9).png
1 MB, 1795x2755
>>269184493
Posting superior throat. haha
>>
>>269189689
>that
>superior to anything
>>
Technically Nintendo's pushed Rosalina more in the Wii u gen than Wii.
>>
Everyone doesn't care about Nabbit.

Everyone wants to impregnate Rosalina.
>>
>>269189440
Never, japan loves shit so greedy fartman is hilarious to them
>>
Assuming that he is being shoved down our throats enough for Smash status, what would his moveset be?

I think it's safe to say that he'll get a move similar to Villager's Pocket for his standard B but I can't think of what else he could get. Maybe he'll be what people want Toon Link to be for Zelda, just using shit from throughout the series' history, e.g. Using the Propellor Mushroom as his recovery.
>>
File: WarioComputer.png (133 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
WarioComputer.png
133 KB, 500x393
>>269189440
>Welcome to the #1 webpage of my own original character, "Wario".
>Who's Wario, you ask? He may look a LOT like Mario, but that's no coincidence. Wario is a doppelganger of Mario from the Gold Dimension, where greed is good
>Not only that, but Wario is the brother of Mario, the cousin of Luigi, the grandfather of Waluigi, Daisy's uncle, Peach's ex-boyfriend, and Bowser was his mentor.
>He's so strong that enemies can't hurt him, he's incredibly smart and wealthy, he can jump just as well as Mario and ground pound even better than he can.
>Wario is also a complete badass. Where as Mario is good and nice, Wario is mean and edgy to a fault. He loves dressing up as Santa on Christmas, just like Mario, but this jolly fellow believes in giving even more strongly than Mario. Giving to HIM, that is! He doesn't take shit from anyone (except for their valuables, of course), not even the king of the koopas, and he's not afraid of killing to get what he wants. He takes no prisoners, unless they're made of gold. And he'll laugh all the way to the bank, too!
>>
do you not trust nintendo to put things down your throat???

please understand :(
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.