[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brain teaser: How many characters does Smash 4 have if you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: chars.jpg (48 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
chars.jpg
48 KB, 400x240
Brain teaser:

How many characters does Smash 4 have if you don't count the clones?

You will never get this.
>>
>>
>>268957619
>>
>>
Seven.
>>
>>268957619
1. Most characters are clones of their counter-parts in their actual games. The only exception is Captain Falcon since Sakurai pulled his moveset out of his ass.
>>
Ganon, Toon Link, Falco, Doc, Pittoo and Lucina.
>>
>>268957619
4, or 5, depending on what you count.

S M A H, or S M A H 4.
>>
But Mewtwo and Snake were removed from Smash 4.
>>
>>268957801
>>268957889

Almost got it right.
>>
Depends what qualifies as a clone
The faggoty they have the same/similar B moves?
They share literally one attack?
I suck a bazillion dicks and every character I don't like is a clone?
>>
Define "clones"

Are clones defined as characters which movesets/animations were by in large copy-pasted between characters?

For example, Pit and Dark pit, or lucina and marth which are reskinned versions of the same characters with minor alterations.

Are they anycharacter that share a base moveset with major alterations to how the skills work, such as Fox/falco or link/younglink

OR are they any character which shares ANY components from another.

Such as Mario and luigi?
>>
>>268957932
Numbers are characters
>>
5 if you don't count the space
6 if you do
>>
>>268958273
Obviously everything you have stated.
Blatant clones. Luigi is a blatant clone of Mario.
>>
>>268959041
Damn, nigga! Those are some dumb-ass opinions you got there!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.