[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Enjoy helping others fighting bosses >Soul memory 4 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2014-10-23+at+03.01.56).jpg (328 KB, 1580x914) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-10-23+at+03.01.56).jpg
328 KB, 1580x914
>Enjoy helping others fighting bosses
>Soul memory 4 million
>No longer summoned for any boss

T-thanks FromSoftware.
>>
Your welcome :^)
>>
>use cheat engine
>set your soul memory to whatever the fuck you want
>continue glorious cooperation

don't give a fuck, helping people beat bosses is the only reason I still play dork souls
>>
>>268918473
It sucks. The only thing you can do is roll a new character.
>>
>get annoyed with having to run the outskirts
>decide to summon help for the first time ever
>SM too high for any players signs to show up

stuck with dumbass NPCs
>>
>>268918687
This works?
>>
>>268918991
Yes. I have been doing it since it dropped on PC. Some people do it for cosplay invasions/coop, I just do it to stick around the average SM level for an area to help people out.
>>
>>268918991

Yeah, but don't set your SM under the minimal amount for your level or you get soft banned.
>>
>>268918473
I wish Dark Souls had a real Co op mode. Imagine running through the entire game with your bro via LAN.
>>
What SM are most people at, I went to NG+ and don't see any white signs anymore while human.
>>
File: 2011-01-21-beartato-cooldate.png (74 KB, 800x1007) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-21-beartato-cooldate.png
74 KB, 800x1007
Soul fucking Memory
>>
>>268919147
This.
Playing with friends is fun as fuck, but it's tedious to have to deal with summoning each other the entire time. On top of that, you both have to progress, too
>>
>>268919121
How would I know the minimal amount for one's level?
>>
>>268918473
The only way to do it consistently is to back up your save file when you're at the point you wanna be and when it's over, replace it and start all over again
>>
Guys death of GFWL.
No soul memory.
All the jolly cooperation.
All that invading.
Rejoice the superior soul game just got better.
>>
>>268919479
Use a SM Calculator. Google it and you'll find a few.
>>
>>268919584
What the fuck are you talking about?
Nothing will change, and also dark souls's 1 online was garbage.
>>
>>268919584
Too bad that, compared to DaS2, it runs like utter shit. Even with the fix, it's just lesser
>>
>>268919401
If Lords of the Fallen sells well I can see there being more Souls clone games. Hopefully one of them will have a multiplayer like that.

Procedurally created levels like Diablo with Dark Souls-like gameplay and proper LAN support is my wet dream.
>>
>>268918473

>having trouble getting summoned at SM 4million

Wow you are doing it wrong, I was just fine until I got to SM 29million
Go to NG+ you faggot.
>>
>>268919584

How many people still play it though?
>>
>>268919927
There are still people playing demon souls.
>>
>>268919713
>dark souls's 1 online was garbage.
You're right, yet it was still miles better than 2.
>>
>>268919584
>saw DaS1 had trophies on steam
>my immediate thought was the removal of GFWL
>mfw

I'll see you out there siwmae
>>
>>268919878
The way you type makes you more of a faggot
"SM #million"
SM isn't a currency
>>
>>268919584
>P2P matchmaking
"Invasion failed" is still going to happen 90% of the time
>>
>>268920032
I dunno, while I didn't enjoy Dark Souls 2 that much as a game and think it's the worst in the series DS2 did make some major gameplay imporvements with it's shittiness like SM.

I mean, I'd miss dual wielding weapons.
>>
>>268920226
I hated every gameplay change in 2. It all boiled down to taking away control from the player and still the game was piss easy because they didn't put any thought into enemy patterns.
>>
>>268920113

And grammatical nit picking makes you a tremendous faggot. It's short hand, imagine it as SM (of) #million if your autistic mind truely requires it, it conveys the information just find sperglord.
>>
>>268920113
>population #million
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.