[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONE! DON'T SHIRK WORK! TWO! RUN AWAY AND PAY! THREE! Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
ONE! DON'T SHIRK WORK!
TWO! RUN AWAY AND PAY!
THREE! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon thread
>>
Is the one for 3ds really as bad as they say? I mean I know there's bullshit like no hunger and not having all pokemon, but is it playable? I don't really think anything could top EoS anyways.
>>
Why does the worst game in the series have the best partner?
>>
>>268470730
am i the only one that starts tearing up at the endings?
wigglytuff;s back story almost got me cry like a bitch too, damn it i must be soft as shit
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 710x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 710x493
>>268470730
You are chilling at Sharpedo rock when this guy suddenly appears and slaps your partner's ass
What do you do?
>>
File: diglett.png (444 KB, 1203x811) Image search: [Google]
diglett.png
444 KB, 1203x811
>>268470730
Man, these games had some fantastic music. I had Red Rescue Team, Explorers of Darkness and Explorers of Time. I picked up the new one but I never finished it, even though the story is apparently short. There was something charming about the pixel sprites that was missing. Maybe I'll pick it back up an finish it some day.
>>
>>268473007
Christ that looks fucking awful.
>>
>>268473007
Whoops, I had Explorers of Sky, not Time.
>>
>>268472908
Slap his ass too and make out in front of him.
>>
>>268473007
that's one disgusting filter you got there
>>
>>268473096
>>268473125
That was the first picture I found on Google Images. I have no idea what's going on with it.
>>
>>268471114
Definitely playable, and the plot is pretty good.

The main issue is a lack of content.
>>
>>268473569
This. I really like gates, but it's got no post game.
>>
Only played a bit of the GBA one, which game should I play to get into mystery dungeon?
>>
File: 1387166891577.jpg (690 KB, 1121x1121) Image search: [Google]
1387166891577.jpg
690 KB, 1121x1121
>>268472503
Most certainly not, pretty sure I've come close to full on bitch tears on all of the endings. Not to mention the side stories in sky. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but best kept a secret.
>>
>>268473096
>>268473125
>BAWW STOP ENJOYING SOMETHING IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN ME

literally autism
>>
>already beat the story in sky
>want to replay it while making it hard
>have an ar to make my partner and myself whoever
How shitty is Jigglypuff in PMD?
>>
>>268475063
>Opinions are now autism

The word autism has lost all meaning. It can mean anything now. You go to a McDonalds and order an autism, they give you a burger because they know that's what you're asking for.
>>
>>268472503
Rescue Team made me feel nothing, Explorers made me feel a bit bad, Gates actually got me a bit choked up. It's definitely a common reaction though.

The only game to get me to shed even a single tear was Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.
>>
>>268475451
buttman autist detected
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.