[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALO MCC REQUIRES 20GB DAY ONE PATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CORTANER.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CORTANER.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
MICROFAGS GET BTFO

>http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-17-halo-the-master-chief-collection-has-20gb-day-one-patch-to-unlock-multiplayer
>http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-master-chief-collection-day-one-patch-weighs-/1100-6423021/
>http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/17/halo-the-master-chief-collection-requires-20gb-day-one-update
>>
Fucking christ, really 343? Get your shit together you fucking hacks.
>>
>>268272549

4 games on 1 disc, fuck off.
>>
>>268272469
Muh physical media

Muh "actually owning games"
>>
File: wxrNI.png (235 KB, 271x542) Image search: [Google]
wxrNI.png
235 KB, 271x542
>>268272469
How does it make you feel, /v/?
>>
Okay, so what?
>>
>>268272604
>4 games
>that were originally less than 9gb each
>somehow not fitting on a 50gb blu-ray
>>
>>268272648
20. Fucking. Gigabytes.

This is trouble for people with slow and/or capped internet.
>>
>>268272604

What's the problem with adding a second disc?
But no
>muh money
better let dem niggas download 20GB to play the game
>>
>>268272469
I don't get it. What exactly is the patch for? Did they not want to have it use 2 Blu-rays and this is their way of "solving" the issue? Or did the game already go gold and the realized they forgot to a shitload of stuff?
>>
>>268272697
Good thing I'm not one of them then.
>>
Does the xbone still have a 500gb hard drive?

Does it still not support external storage?
>>
>>268272604
None of them exceed 7 gigs of space. Last time I checked, 4x7 is 28. Blu-rays hold 50. Your move, MicroShill.
>>
>>268272697
That's only a few hours even for people with the worst connections.
>>
>>268272469
thats like 15 mins downloading.
>>
>>268272612

Well, yes, indeed. If Microsoft didn't want to serve a robust physical media support, they should have shown some testicular fortitude and went on with their original plan pure DD plan.

Because paying lip service to the idea of continuing support to physical media while voluntarily destroying it is at best dishonest for part of your customers.
>>
>>268272836
I'm gonna guess that all of the game are considered to be "HD remakes" whatever that means. But than again this is based on absolutely no info, just my assumption so take it for what you will. Still, is this legit content missing from the game rather than a patch that fixes thing?
>>
>>268272629
This cortana is so fucking hot.
>>
I'm still getting it.

Cry about it
>>
>>268272931
>tfw only 8mb/s
it would take like 10 hours to download for me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.