[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Borderlands hype Get fucking hyped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (221 KB, 1596x897) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
221 KB, 1596x897
Borderlands hype

Get fucking hyped
>>
no, get out
>>
can't wait to pirate
>>
>no cute siren to pant in your ears
Dropped.
>>
What are your qualms with this bountiful game? About to preorder now
>>
Is this the most viraled game since Brink?
>>
>>267515379
>Wasting your time pirating garbage
>>
Srsly the first 2 were fun as fuck, no real story worth mentioning but some great gameplay
>>
>>267515945
Second one was dicks, first one is decent.
>>
>>267516375
Second one was better for everything but the loot
>>
>>267516375
i thought the second was just more of the good shit from the first, turns out it was

and handsome jack was a pretty great villian
>>
>>267516535
>>267516818
literally cancer
>>
>>267516872
tell me some serious flaws, and none of the usual bullshit spouted on /v/
>>
>>267516872
>wow he has a different opinion than me, fucking cancer
>>
>>267515243
Got it for free with GTX. Usually hate BL but preloaded and twat not. Funny ppl keep talking shill on it but honestly ive been watching for threads and they only popped up 2 days
>>
>>267517110
The progression was so fucking awful I couldn't bring myself to play more than an hour or two.
Boring garbage.
>>
>>267517542
What was worse about it than the first? Are you talking about the exponential scaling?
>>
Get fucking back to /b/.
>>
>>267517217
i bought a gtx 750 ti a few weeks back and then heard about people buying gtx's and getting it free

Was outraged to find out mines did not get me the free game
>>
>>267515243
fuck off shill
>>
>>267516535
Too bad the game's a fucking loot hunt then. Who gives a shit about a fucking Dumbed down Diablo clone if the loot is shit.
>>
I hate borderlands. Seriously, Borderlands 2 had the worst fucking writing in history and every moment I played it caused me pain.

I've completed both at least three times and will do the same with this one. Fuck.
>>
>>267517803
Yeah i got 770 4gb couple month ago or so also an buddy got 750 hes super buttblasted lol. I never have liked a Borderlands but im gonna try it and hope for best.
>>
>>267516535
dis nigga gets it, in BL@ every weapon I pick up feels like it get outclassed almost immediately.
Also there are not nearly as many weapon boxes as there were in the first game, but maybe thats just me
>>
File: 1371337308523.jpg (134 KB, 733x850) Image search: [Google]
1371337308523.jpg
134 KB, 733x850
>>267518064
why do you play it?
>>
Anyone have a code for this game and want to trade for an Alien Isolation code?
>>
no hype
>>
>>267518193
Because I've lost control of my life. It scratches my grinding itch and I love FPS games. The scariest thing is I've never actually even played it multiplayer.
>>
>>267515243

>hype for buttmemes: the precuckoldning

Fuck you
>>
>>267518064
I don't understand how the fuck people say BL2's writing is so bad. It's a million times better than the first, it explains loads of vague things from the first game and builds the world so much further and Handsome Jack was actually a really entertaining villain.
>>
>>267518416
That's horrifying. Only reason I play borderlands is it's fun to play drunk with friends. I absolutely could not imagine playing through the game solo.
>>
>>267515243
No, I'll pirate the Ultra Hyper Mega Deluxe Feminism DLC Fuck All Men GOTY Gold Edition
>>
Get out of here Gearbox
>>
I'll probably buy it off one of those cheap steam key sites cuz I don't have much else I'm looking forward to that's coming out.
Fucking claptrap though. most annoying npc in a game contender?
>>
>>267518542

Lillith was cringe inducing.

Also

Sup.
>>
>>267518798
>one of those cheap steam key sites
How would I go about knowing these aren't scams?
Because that sounds sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>267518542
Backlash against the memes and vocal SJW Anthony Burch.
There are a couple really cringeworthy characters/lines in 2 but for the most part I find its writing passable.

What you're describing is more world-building and was probably not done by the people who wrote the spoken dialogue.
>>
>>267515243
>people still trying to hype up game
>people still falling for hype
lel
>>
>>267515243
Gearbox nobody likes you here
Nobody likes Borderlands here
You're wasting your time
>>
>>267515687
That would be this alien game
>>
On a scale from 1 to 10 how much is Anthony Burch involved with this game?
>>
I'll probably buy it off one of those cheap steam key sites cuz I don't have much else I'm looking forward to that's coming out.
Fucking claptrap though. most annoying npc in a game contender?

>>267518892
I've done it plenty of times. Always have been fine paying by paypal. and have always revieved legit keys. code delivery is usually within 10 minutes with the site I mainly use.

some of the sites are dodgy though. posting from my phone currently but I'll find the name of the site now, I think it's g2play or something.
there's also an Australian one I used a few times. was pretty good but have to be careful to choose the key from your region eg European, north American etc as Steam has the region lock on most games
>>
>>267519075
Wher can I find some of the shit in BL 2 people are always talking about never played it.
>>
>>267519321
Barely at all. It's kind of like Borderlands' equivalent of Bioshock 2.
>>
>>267519321
>2K Australia has performed the majority of development on The Pre-Sequel, but has worked in collaboration with Gearbox on certain aspects of the game. The studio also provided its writing staff—including Anthony Burch, lead writer of Borderlands 2—as a complement to 2K Australia's own writers
Sounds like not a lot. There's some 2K Aus interview where they talk about how they sort of accidentally made the game "australia in space"
>>
>>267519831
The word "complement" implis they'd doing bugger all. Which is good.
>>
>>267518892
yeah, just checked. g2play is the one I've used before and is trustworthy if you were in any way interested.
>>
>>267518891
>some of Moxxi's dialogue in the Carnage-dlc

way to ruin her
>>
>>267518892
Search "kinguin" on google. It gives you links to key resellers and reliabilities for each.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.