[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the best Smash 4 character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: zero-suit-samus.png (108 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
zero-suit-samus.png
108 KB, 450x450
Literally the best Smash 4 character.
>>
Correct.
>>
>>267504261
What was the logic behind the Heels, I'm not talking about design or anything but the actual fact that she gained something completely made-up to enhance her fighting ability? why didn't Sakurai give guns to characters that had no projectiles? he just singles out ZZS and decided to strap rockets to her heels to strengthen her, it's retarded and defeats the purpose that of losing most of her power when outside of her "Power" Suit
>>
>>267504261

best as in easiest? yes

how do you escape that air combo after the throw?
>>
Yes, she is broken beyond belief. While characters like Diddy, Bowser, Duck Hunt, Sheik have some form of weakness ZSS has none. Nothing. What was Sakurai smoking. Nip couldn't balance a game of checkers.
>>
>implying dedede can't one shot that bitch
>>
>>267504868
you don't.
>>
>>267504941
Dedede's lag on his moves this game is so horrendous almost every fast character can run circles around him. He's probably going to be C tier when a real tier list comes out.
>>
I hate the concept of ZSS in Smash so much. Why does Samus even bother with the power suit? Just put an astronaut helmet on and go kick space pirates in your blue pajamas, goddamn.
>>
>>267505128

thats what i thought
>>
>>267505349
Essentially, you need to be food at air dodging and hope they don't input the aerial fast enough.
Otherwise, they'll juggle the shit out you in every way.
>>
>>267504261
With the fact that Smash 4 can get patches(and indeed, has), I wonder if somebody'll go in and do some post-launch tweaking, just a few variables here or there to tip the scales a little more evenly.
>>
>>267505851
With how slapdash and lazily this smash was put together, i doubt that hack Sakurai is going to patch anything.
>>
>>267504772
The Zero Suit already had heels and Zamus was too weak, so he just made the heels better and made her stronger.
>>
>>267504261
but who is figuratively the best character?
>>
>>267506136
Zamus, still.
>>
>>267505998
I don't remember them having rockets attacked to them though, and they were only really "heals" in Other M
>>
>>267505998
>zamus was too weak
no she wasn't
>>
>>267506136
ZSS at first glance. Greninja, Sheik, ZSS, Yoshi are all very very strong.

Diddy Kong is secretly crazy strong as well.

So basically, fuck all heavy characters that aren't Bowser: the game.
>>
>>267506264
Zamus is still, with enough practice, potentially the deadliest character in the game by far.
>>
Why did someone on the dev team have a serious vendetta against G&W?
>>
>>267504261
>amazing air game
>Mac-like ground game
>a fucking stun gun

Sakurai knows nothing about balance.
>>
>>267504868
Play a floaty piece of shit like Peach, Jigglypuff, or Kirby and immediately jump away
>>
>>267505314
This so goddamn much.
>>
>>267507317
Yeah, it's stupid.
>>
I was hoping this thread would be a samus fap dump
>>
>>267511538
>wanting to fap to someone who is probably as stingy as a feminazi
>wanting to fap to the most broken Smash character
>>
It's obviously out of the question and a lot more work, but I feel like all the other characters should be buffed to ZSS/Greninja/Sheik levels and not just nerf those 3.

ZSS just feels great to play, her attacks come out snappy and quick, she has decent combos, various ways to approach any situation (side b into ledge recovery if they're ledge guarding) and overall feels very responsive.

Pretty much all those things are reasons she's better than other characters, but because of them she just feels much better and more fun to use.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>Mario can (keyword: can) combo easy with spammed tilts ( they can be avoided) can reflect projectiles and has a great edge game, but can't kill quickly (unless he spikes)
>Bowser can kill everyone at ~40% but is incredibly punishable and it's not hard to defend or bait him to ~120% where he will be KOed (applies to ganondorf)
>Little Mac is very easy to use, can rack up major damage and kills without much effort, but is also dead at ~30% and easily punished without much effort from another player
>ZSS is fast, can combo from grabs ONLY on some characters (not even 1/2 cast),but cannot kill out of them, has a bad edge game, and all but 6 of her moves are smash punishable
>Greninja/Sheik are fast, can combo easy(same as Mario), have a decent edge game; but can't reliably kill the majority of the roster, and every move they have except for 4-5 (depends on %) each is punishable

Word of advice: don't acknowledge tier list, this game is very balanced; just choose your favorite characters and learn how they flow, and you'll be great.

-Black PACman
-Blue Palutena
-Black Rosa/Luma
-everyone else but rarely Marth/Lucina because it wouldn't be fair(have used him since forever)
>>
>high speed
>stun gun
>good combo ability
>good air game
>good ground game
>light not super light

Literally flawless. And it's stupid.
>>
>>267512260

Just like her body
>>
>tfw I learned how to play Mac just to out-stupid ZSSfags
>>
>>267512180
>this game
>balanced
LOFUCKINGL
If you actually believe this, you're retarded.
>>
File: 1336923969525.png (335 KB, 1000x687) Image search: [Google]
1336923969525.png
335 KB, 1000x687
>tfw Samus main
>missiles have way too much lag
>bombs are nerfed
>very few kill options

It hurts. I just don't get why naked samus would be stronger than the samus in power armor.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>267513342
Stuff like this makes me sad they didn't allow the mic to work during play( you think they would have) considering its a "party" game) Makes it impossible to help anyone get much better, let alone getting them to change their point of view. I used zero suit for Brawl and M, and the changes to her for this game were great, but it wasn't hard to adjust to new weaknesses. The guy who said "Like her Body", I LOLed; but her as a smasher is not perfect, none of the characters are (This game is 10x more balanced than,say, Tekken as an example)Name one, and I wouldn't mind telling you what I know, m8 (pic related); even though you're obviously a prick, but that's 4chan...
>>
>>267514780
So much this, Sakurai should consider these kind of things
>>
>>267514780
Power Suit Samus had long projectile lag and it only got a little longer to discourage spamming...
She can combo out of grab reliably, even kill out of them (unlike zero suit). screw attack now kills,too, reliably at ~90% except for heavys, and her up smash and forward air + up air got huge buffs because of the buff to multi-hit moves.
>>
>>267514797
damn dude nice win rate,
who do you main? and how to I get that gud
>>
Wreck her as Diddy every time
>>
>person uses symbols in place of letters
>he picks ZSS or Mac

Literally every time. Like, literally. Do all tryhard tierfags do that?
>>
>>267516563
I drop out of the lobby with symbolfags. If you're deliberately making yourself look like a retard, I'll treat you like one.
>>
>>267516916
I just go Falcon because I know who they're going to pick and beat their asses.
>>
I main samus and zss because I love metroid, but the stigma that comes with zss is obnoxious. I'll be having some good back and forth matches with people as samus, and then they disconnect after I try to switch.
>>
>>267515917
(Not sure if sarcasm cause 4chan but I'll bite) I mained Marth in melee because I liked the character, and Peach too; I just got lucky they were beyond good in that game (melee is the unbalanced game...)

For brawl, I started using everyone because it wasn't perfect (looking at Meta Knight), but it was a step in the right direction to making "choosing your favorite" an actual option when it came to wanting to win. I guess I used Snake the most, And still loved Peach.

For the 3ds (For Glory), I really like playing with black Pacman, blue palutena, and then black peach + rosa:Luma so I guess those would be my mains. A lot of the time I just pick random, and/or go to the above when the person stays for another match and is just being a dick using "a top tier character", which to me just means: "overused", not good.
I mess around the majority of the time, especially with Palutena who has an incredible punish game, which I love cause Defending takes thought.
>>
>fight someone who is probably a girl (name set as Natalie)
>they pick Pikachu and spam thunder

Still won, but that shit's annoying
>>
fucking love zero zuit zamuz
main in brawl and now op as shit in 4

Although really miss tether uair. Spiking with it was the shit.
>>
Countered as fuck by G&W
>>
File: wario1.jpg (257 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
wario1.jpg
257 KB, 1500x1500
who shittin on em here
>>
File: 1405413201098.png (434 KB, 550x879) Image search: [Google]
1405413201098.png
434 KB, 550x879
Seriously FUCK THIS CHARACTER and her recovery is retarded.
>>
File: 1410049169010.gif (1 MB, 208x186) Image search: [Google]
1410049169010.gif
1 MB, 208x186
>>267512157
this

if one or some characters are objectively better then others, then buff the rest until they're all good or until no one cares.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 512x512
>>267517538
Well that sucks cause you at least sound like a total bro. + there's a big difference in play style between people who are just being try-hards and using who they genuinely like.
The Asshole Pattern:
>start with Sheik, ZSS, Bowser,etc. cause "muh tiers"
>lose match
>continue to lose till all the above are used up or skip straight to Little Mac
>Be pissed and angry resulting in at least one self destruct
>disconnect or leave after inevitable loss
>>
>>267518446
>playing as wario
>recovering using bike
>hit against ledge
>wario is kill
>bike is safe
Everytime.

Does this jew love his bike more than his life or what?
>>
>opponent chooses Lucina
>using the Tharja colors alt

Waifufag detected.
>>
File: 27364489_p0.png (260 KB, 734x544) Image search: [Google]
27364489_p0.png
260 KB, 734x544
>>267519796
That's the only color that doesn't have an obnoxious hair color.
>>
>>267519945
Dark blue isn't really that obnoxious.
>>
File: 27860176.jpg (191 KB, 947x700) Image search: [Google]
27860176.jpg
191 KB, 947x700
>>267520204
I meant beside the default.
>>
File: CUgiBdn.jpg (239 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
CUgiBdn.jpg
239 KB, 1500x1500
>>267519945
sup
>>
Greninja's the same thing as ZSS.

>fast
>good air game
>good ground game
>spammable projectile
>light but not super light

Only difference is instead of stunning he has a counter.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.