[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're buying my game, right? Why the fuck wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: borderlandsjifuhf.jpg (206 KB, 1596x897) Image search: [Google]
borderlandsjifuhf.jpg
206 KB, 1596x897
You're buying my game, right? Why the fuck wouldn't you? There are going to be a bajillion fucking guns. Like holy shit
>>
>>267497019
>You're buying my game, right?
Sure, Randy. Just have to wait for when GOTY edition goes on sale.
>>
>>267497680
The GotY edition for BL2 didn't even have all the content. You need to wait longer than that.
>>
>>267498970
It didn't have what, some headhunter missions and two new characters? I can just skip on that unless the characters are really good.
>>
>>267497019
I will do the same thing i did with memelands 2, wait until is 7.45 dollars
>>
Looks boring.
>>
>>267499192
My point is that the goddamn complete edition is incomplete. That is jew shit on a whole other level.

You have to sift through so much shit to figure out what's missing from it too. I say fuck the whole goddamn thing.
>>
>>267499782
It is a bit shit, yeah.
>>
The characters look fun. The trailer was gay. What's your guys' opinion? Worth buying if I got a friend willing to play with me?
>>
>It's not like aiming is particularly difficult or headshots are particularly rewarding in this game
Which is why it's a rehash
>>
File: anthonyburchomegamax.png (97 KB, 626x715) Image search: [Google]
anthonyburchomegamax.png
97 KB, 626x715
Fuck off Anthony "cucklord" Burch.
>>
played BL2 for a few ahours and got bored quickly

bunch of guns that all work the same, ammo for the weapon you want is a bitch to get, i die too often because i suck at shooters

Now, this wouldn't be a problem, since i've played other shooters that do this, but fucking enemies in borderlands take like 10 shots to the head before dying, they don't even fucking flinch

not to menion the humour is incredibly bad
>>
>>267502093
>consensual non-monogamy

why not just say polygamy?
>>
>>267502397
>fucking enemies in borderlands take like 10 shots to the head before dying
don't use a shit gun
>they don't even fucking flinch
That's literally not true, even robots have recovery animations after a strong crit (well, walking ones, not constructors). Bandits do that "oh I am in pain" animation too.
>>
>>267502805
well, all the way during the first boss fight, i had to literally waste all my ammo on enemies that didn't die
>>
>>267502965
First boss fight... you mean that bullymong that stole Claptrap's eye?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.