[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collectathons general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: SpongeBobBattleForBikiniBottom.jpg (91 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
SpongeBobBattleForBikiniBottom.jpg
91 KB, 640x908
What are your favorite collectathons?

I have this coming in the mail. Is it as good as everyone says?
>>
>>266295472
DK64, and yes.
>>
File: sp.jpg (113 KB, 684x690) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
113 KB, 684x690
For me the original Spyro the Dragon trilogy nailed the perfect number of collectables. Not too many, not too few.
>>
BANJO TOOIE IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE FIGHT ME
>>
>>266295472
Jak and Daxter. And yeah, even if you don't like Spongebob you'll still enjoy the game.
>>
>>266295472

Battlefor bikini bottom is a fine game, just incredible well polished and had great level design.
>>
Someone please post some recomendations for gamecube games.
>>
>>266298013
Playing it right now, I'm at cuckooland
The levels are so fucking huge and you have to do some serious tedious shit, it's just horrible to collect everything without a guide in your hand.
This is coming from someone who loved Kazooie. Don't get me wrong, while Tooie is the better game, it was some awful aspects to it such as the, again, tedious bullshit you need to pull off to get jiggies AND the backtracking, the FUCKING BACKTRACKING
>>
My favourite collectathon besides Transformers Armada on PS2.

Did anyone else collect all of Patrick's socks or go to the cinema? Those were the only two things I didn't complete, and I was young and didn't know how to use a guide back then.
>>
>>266300068
I actually liked the backtracking. It made the world feel more open
>>
>>266299391
Pikmin 2
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.