[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/. What vidya have you been playing lately? Wanna talk about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1410482208057.gif (26 KB, 203x182) Image search: [Google]
1410482208057.gif
26 KB, 203x182
Hey /v/. What vidya have you been playing lately? Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>266078643
im procrastinating 4 assignments so i finally got around to playing the ds2 DLC

and pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky
>>
Just beat Trails in the Sky. SC is about to release, right?
>>
>>266078643
>tfw Chen is slightly too low for the birthday hat to be on her head

Feels pretty bad, man.
>>
File: Loadsa-Money.jpg (155 KB, 450x429) Image search: [Google]
Loadsa-Money.jpg
155 KB, 450x429
Killing Floor
123 hours so far. Firing a weapons feels like it has a kick to it unlike most modern shooters.
Also that headshot sound is nice.
>>
>>266078643
I want to fuck chen hnngg
>>
File: 2014-09-30_00010.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-30_00010.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
X-Com: Enemy Within
Long War mod

Fuck Long War right in the pussy
>>
>>266078735
Man that first DS2 DLC is pretty damn good. If only the entire main game was as good DS2 would be on par with or even better than DS1.
>>
>>266078643
Final Fantasy XII
Nah, its gotten plenty here these last 2 weeks. I've also been playing Devil Summoner and Persona 3 though. Is it normal in Persona 3 to be about level 37 with party members as low as level 30 fighting enemies with levels as high as 40? I feel like I need to grind in it and I hate that. I always wind up dying from some random fluke after an hour of grinding.

I WANTED to talk about the game Solatorobo, but that was ruined.
>>
Got Hyrule Warriors the other day, been playing with the wife. She's been enjoying Fi and we just unlocked Ganon. Can't see myself playing any other character now.
>>
>>266078930
fuck the three stooges at the end, i gave up and started on the second one
>>
Still playing Tales of Xillia 2, which I started at launch.

It's format of story/sidequesting/story/sidequesting... makes it really dull for me, because for every hour I spend in the story segment, I have to autistically search ten new areas, do tons of fetch/kill quests and generally just run around aimlessly for 5+ hours until I get to a cool story segment again.

I liked Xillia 1 way more.
>>
>>266078643
Fuck off chen you stupid piece of shit cat i fucking hate you fuck
>>
Dragon Warrior 7 because I gave up on SE ever releasing DQ over here that's not iOS shit. And naw I'm good since all anyone says is "takes a billion years just to get to disk 2"

Only just unlocked the classes but having a blast.
>>
File: 1407708560140.jpg (25 KB, 292x227) Image search: [Google]
1407708560140.jpg
25 KB, 292x227
>>266079872
>hating Chen

But why, anon?
>>
No I don't, fuck video games.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.