[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf nobody told me this 4.99 is MONTHLY. I thought it was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 27
File: Capture.png (61 KB, 270x215) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61 KB, 270x215
wtf nobody told me this 4.99 is MONTHLY. I thought it was just a 1 time payment

people play 5$ A MONTH TO WATCH SOMEBODY PLAY VIDEOGAMES
>>
people pay more money to watch sweaty guys tackle each other
>>
Yes, and I'm exceptionally jealous that I can't harness the power of retards as well as they can.
>>
Yeah, subscriptions are usually one-time payments.

It's nothing but a fucking scam.
>>
It's pretty silly yeah, that's why so many people advertise their stream so much
>>
Twitch viewers are lonely lonely people
>>
No. They pay to "support" the streamer or get some emoticons. You can watch for free.
>>
>>266010492
They receive have of it, while twitch receives the other half.

I think it's kind of pointless, and it's just twitch's way of trying to cash in on donations.
>>
>>266010492
I guess you need a fucking dictionary by your computer.
>>
>I thought a subscription was a one time payment!
>>
PEOPLE ANY MONEY AT ALL JUST TO WATCH SOMEONE PLAY VIDEOGAMES
>>
>pay 5 dollars to watch

You don't have to pay a dime to watch them, you just subscribe to literally give them money
>>
>>266010492

Everyone can watch the streams, people pay 5$ a month for mainly token stuff like emoticons. They subscribe to support the streamers they like.
>>
You can get partnered for as little as only 50 viewers.
>>
It's mostly a dumb scam but some streamers use it for cool stuff. For instance some Paradox Grand Strategy players do big multiplayer games with their subscribers, which is pretty cool.
>>
>>266010989
It's about consistency. If you have a consistent viewership, you'll most likely get partnered.
>>
>>266010748
>he does it for free
>>
>>266010998
everyone who streams multiplayer games does that
>>
>>266010492
>Subscribe
Can't you read?
>>
>>266010492
WHAT IF...you were making a living off streaming? Would you want people to pay you monthly?
>>
>>266010492
Did you not read the part that says you will be charged monthly in twitch's subscription policy?

also
>Subbing to someone that plays ASSFAGGOTS
>>
FUCK I'll never get why people watch twitch. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOURSELF!

Sure the streamers can be funny, cool whatever but fuck sake man I don't get it.
>>
>>266012590
i watched some insane chick from /mlp/ play some trucker simulator on twitch once
>>
>>266012590
You don't watch competitive game tournaments?
>>
>>266012590

Esports and speedruns
>>
>>266012590
Sometimes I just feel like I want to watch something and there isn't anything worth to watch or much less saying that I don't feel like to. So I just go and watch someone play a game that I'm currently playing. Twitch is like my cable tv, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1411854740311.jpg (65 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1411854740311.jpg
65 KB, 576x576
>>266010492
>watching people play vidya instead of playing it yourself
will never understand
>>
>>266011128
>>266010989
This is wrong

There's a threshold you have to meet.
>>
>>266010987
>They subscribe to support the streamers they like.

Support him with what? He's playing a videogame and he already has equiment for streaming. Why give him any money to the asshole?
>>
>>266012590
That's the equivalent of asking why people watch basketball and football instead of PLAYING.THE.FUCKING.GAME.YOURSELF

It's almost like, you know, there's a personality talking, showing you the game, usually he/she is better than you, there's a nice chat to talk with people that like it built in, etc etc.

Dumbfuck.

>>266012160
does it charge you automatically or do you need to renew it each time?
>>
>>266012590
>watching let's players
>not watching comp vidya or speed running
>>
>>266010492
What did you think SUBSCRIBE meant?
>>
>>266012981
Support him so he doesn't starve?
Why shouldn't people be payed for doing something if people are enjoying it and willing to pay for it?
>>
>>266013002
>there's a personality talking
>nice chat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you can't play basketball and football if you're a lonely guy, but you can play vidyas alone and anytime you want.
>>
>>266012792
I watch people for the personality, not the game
>>
I have 500 viewers whenever I stream. And yeah. I don't get all the money when they sub.

But it's nice enough to do. I don't even voice chat . I just play games and stream them. People watch them and bam. Money comes in.
>>
>>266013165
>implying I will pay a lazy fucker who thinks he can be a gamer for a living.

My God humanity is doomed.
>>
File: 1395680300original.jpg (4 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1395680300original.jpg
4 KB, 207x244
>>266010492
>Pay $5 to watch
>implying subscriptions are necessary to watch
>>
generally alot of ppl pay the activation fee (the first payment of 4.99) and then cancel the subscription, so they can still use the sub emotes for the month and its basiclly just a 4.99 denation

however some jews make their sub emotes not available to ppl who cancel a sub, I hate those guys.
>>
>>266012981
Because some people come home from work and instead of watching TV they watch their favourite twitch channels for a couple of hours. They then might choose to support the guy by paying a monthly sub or just a one off payment to hopefully keep their entertainment afloat.

I don't do this but seriously how is that a hard concept to grasp?
>>
>>266013238
whatever floats your boat I guess, I do understand people watching competitive events however.
>>
>>266013283
Meh, the sum must be pitifully low.

2.5$ for a subscriber. And how many sub if you average 500 viewers, don't interact with chat or offer any rewards? One out of a thousand people?
>>
>>266013382
>Because some people come home from work and instead of watching TV they watch their favourite twitch channels for a couple of hours.

And we call those people morons,
>>
What CAN you do as a Twitch streamer in regards to subscriptions? There's emoticons, of course, but what else is there?

I know that DSP cuts off access to his channel's archives unless you subscribe, so there's that I guess. Anything else?
>>
>>266010492
The $5 are usually only used for the chat emoticons

Only $2.5 go to the streamer so it's hardly supporting him and pretty much 90% already use adblock
>>
How did this whole streaming culture thing even begin? It just seems like one day people started throwing 5 figure amounts to people playing video games. Who's idea was it to give large sums of money to people who just sit on their asses playing games all day?
>>
stop
paying
people
to
play
vidya
>>
THE ONLY TIME IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO WATCH SOMEONE ON TWITCH IS IF IT'S A COMPETITIVE ESPORTS MATCH BETWEEN TWO TEAMS, OR IF IT IS A COMPETITIVE PLAYER STREAMING HIMSELF JUST PLAYING THE GAME. THAT IS THE ONLY TIME. IF YOU WATCH LET'S PLAYS YOU ARE CANCER.
>>
>>266010597
The difference is that you can still see the exact same thing even if you don't pay.
>>
>>266010492
What! OP is a RETARD AGAIN? I thought this would be a one time thing

people POST STUPID THREADS for FREE
>>
>>266013572
Call them what you like but it doesn't change the fact that people are willing to pay to be entertained. How are they morons for spreading their wealth to people they enjoy watching play vidya? It's better than TV.
>>
>>266013572
As opposed to the geniuses that watch Oprah or some hollywood movie or whatever instead?

Where does this stupid elitism come from?
>>
>>266013445
Well it's not the same people. Like some will stay for a week. Subscribe. Stay for another week then leave and never come back. I usually rake in 270ish bucks on average
>>
>>266013002
Holy shit you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>266013914
You are cancer. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>266014031
>h-how dare you make money while playing games, FUCKING CANCER!

is this what they call the jealousy of the working class?
>>
i donated to the russian badger once when he stream 70 hours because it makes a dumb noise and he got confused
>>
>>266013851
>>266013871

I get it, I get it. You paid yourselves didn't you? Or are you one of those 15 yo LOL player faggots?

You and your kind have ruined gaming fuckers.
YOU PAY SOMEONE WHO'S PLAYING VIDEOGAMES!
What's next? Paying someone reading a book?

Go fuck yourselves.
>>
File: 1409767587829.jpg (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1409767587829.jpg
12 KB, 225x224
>tfw all the good streamers are mostly unknown with small fanbases and non-cancerous chats
>>
>>266013618
you can make it so only subscribers can use the chat
>>
>>266014253
Yeah audio books are pretty cool
>>
I understand OP, the word subscription is a difficult one.
>>
>>266014031
I'm cancer? You stupid fuck if anything you should be doing it as well.

I play games I want to play (from nes to ps4) . I get paid for doing it. And I make friends who give me games for free.
>>
>>266014301
>tfw I actually PLAY Video games instead of watching other people play them
>>
Only good thing to come from Twitch is VGCW.
>>
>>266012590
FUCK I'll never get why people watch football. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOURSELF!

Sure the homos who play it can be funny, and pat each other's ass or whatever but fuck sake man I don't get it.
>>
>>266012590
People are lonely. So lonely that they would pay to watch someone talk. It's the same reason why people watch talk shows.
>>
>>266014424
This. If I wanted to play video games, I'd play video games. If I didn't I'd go watch TV or something. If I'm not in the mood for playing games then I'm not going to be in the mood for watching them either.
>>
>>266013165
Because the person you're replying to knows no one will ever give him a dime to do the same thing.
>>
>>266014349
Oh, right.
So, then,
>emotes
>archives
>chat

Might as well make it so that subs can access live 1080p/60fps streams as well if everything's going to be superficial like that.
>>
File: move them goalposts.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
move them goalposts.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>266014496
>>
File: 1411138023309.jpg (92 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
1411138023309.jpg
92 KB, 373x373
It'd be different if it was something like Two Best Friends or some shit, but watching some schmuck play a MOBO? Really?
>>
>>266013340

What cant you understand? if the streamer doesnt earn money, he will stop streaming, if this happens whoever enjoys their shit wont have fun anymore with it.

I seriously dont understand how people can complain about this shit, I have never ever given a penny to any streamer but understand why people would do this.
>>
>>266014712
It's no different. If you watch someone who doesn't play a game competitively, or you watch let's plays you're cancer.
>>
>>266014496
Yo moron. You don't have to play football to enjoy it. My dad is 70 yo and watch foorball, but can't play shit. You can play videogames anytime you like though.
You gave money to streamer? Then you're cancer.
>>
>>266013002
This is the most asinine analogy I've ever read.

Stop drinking bleach.
>>
>>266014692
>my thing that people like to watch is completely different from your thing that people like to watch

You are literally retarded.
>>
>>266014712
What? It's the exact same fucking thing.
>>
why doesn't /v/ just get together and cheat the system? Anyone who wants to can make a twitch and we will make a schedule and plan who's /v/ stream to watch on that certain day and time. Everyone gets a sub button.
>>
>>266014751
>if the streamer doesnt earn money, he will stop streaming

Because playing a game requires money now.
99% of twitch streamers don't earn money more than 1 euro per month. How do they keep streaming?

Streamers who ask for money are scam and people who pay suckers.
>>
>>266014939
Did you have a point in any of this?

You gave money to your cable provider and/or the NFL? Then you're cancer.

See how this works?
>>
>>266015242
When I say football I don't mean handegg,

And actual sports=/= screaming kiddo playing LOL
>>
>>266014939
>my thing that i like and give money to is completely different from your thing that you like and give money to

You are literally retarded.
>>
>>266015468
It doesn't matter what you mean, the comparison is the same. You are paying money to watch something you enjoy.

Whether or not games count as a sport is irrelevant to this discussion. Stop trying to distract with it.
>>
>>266015485
Dude. You pay a child that plays games. It's beyond retardation.
>>
>>266010780
appearntly a lot of people have around200 subs in a month or so.

M2k has like 150 now and he started 2 motnhs ago with streaming

Just shows you how many rich kids there's out there.
>>
>>266015721
>paying children

wow, retard.

chinese masterrace
>>
>>266015676
Ok. I pay people to watch them sleep. I guess you find that normal, huh?
>>
>>266015721
Dude. You pay a man who makes millions to touch other men inappropriately. It's beyond retardation.
>>
>>266015485
I think the difference lies in that these people are often quite terrible at games. You wouldn't pay to watch people who are terrible at sports play it.
>>
I put sodapoppin on earlier and he got at least $1000 from donations/sub in 5 minutes. he literally didnt read a few donations so people just donate him more money to let him know that. fucking retarded.
>>
>>266015845
Some 16 yo LOL player wants your money.
Off to twitch quickly!
>>
>>266015832
Good for you. I pay people to watch them stream. Other people pay cable companies to watch shows and sports.

I've even heard rumors that some people even pay real money to actually watch things they like at the place the thing is currently happening at. Can you believe that? No Internet or TV required. They're actually there. That's fucking crazy.
>>
>>266015832

If you enjoy watching people sleep then I don't see the issue.
>>
>>266016124
Some 24 yo basketball player wants your money.
Off to ESPN quickly!

Why do you make this so easy?
>>
>>266012590
FUCK I'll never get why people watch sports. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOURSELF!

Sure the athletes can be funny, cool whatever but fuck sake man I don't get it.
>>
>people play 5$ A MONTH TO WATCH SOMEBODY PLAY VIDEOGAMES
actually can't you watch them without paying?

What does subbing actually do?
>>
If there is an audience, the niche will be filled

Get fucked you commie scum, capitalism is the proven way
>>
>>266015202

Obviously not all of them are in for the money, but the ones who are will get bored after a few months and stop if they dont earn shit.

But it doesnt even matter, thats not the point, the point is people paying for this "service" are just doing something very engraved in human nature. Why do you think there exists merchandise people buy for their favorite movies, tv shows, bands and shit like that? twitchs options for donating or subscribing are no different.
>>
>>266016364

It gives you some emoticons to use is chat.
That's it.
>>
i remember when this shit was free i would never pay for this justin.tv sure but twitch fuck no

RIP JUSTIN.TV YOU WERE THE BEST
>>
>>266016281
There's a difference faggot, we're not paying them. You're paying streamers money. Keep moving the goalposts though.
>>
>>266016471
That's retarded.
>>
>>266016471

>forgetting the sub badge so people in chat think youre more important
>>
>>266016364
You can watch them. They just tend to give special incentives for subs like contests and shit.

IT IS A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME AND MONEY
>>
>>266010492
>people play 5$ A MONTH TO WATCH SOMEBODY PLAY VIDEOGAMES

no, you don't have to pay to watch them.

Why do you have a problem with this? I personally think that paying to watch network TV is way more retarded.
>>
>>266016521
This is the second time you've misused "moving the goalposts" in this thread. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

That aside, you are still paying money to watch things you like. There is no deeper argument here. You can be mad about people paying for things you don't like, but all that does it make you a faggot. It doesn't make you any more or less right than anyone else paying to watch things they like.
>>
>>266010492
What's even better is when people donate to a streamer because it shows a pop-up with their dollar amount and a message. Literally paying to get others to pay attention to them, which sums up the community of Twitch pretty well.
>>
>>
I didn't know this either. I subscribed to a channel only to find out 5 bucks was taken off of my bank account a month later.
>>
File: vivian pft argh.gif (245 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
vivian pft argh.gif
245 KB, 500x281
>>266017196
post more donations, I need a good rage
>>
>>266016960
>paying for people to pay attention to you
>paying to watch athletes do things with a ball so you can live vicariously through them and imagine the life you were supposed to have "if only that knee injury hadn't benched you for life" back in college

I'm not sure which is worse.
>>
>>266017196
>enough money for a 100 blowjobs
>donate it to a girl who will never know you exist
>>
File: average v user.png (174 KB, 612x837) Image search: [Google]
average v user.png
174 KB, 612x837
>>266017372
How about this?
>>
>>266017536
>donating it though paypal
>so you can charge it back later AND stick them with the paypal chargeback fees
>>
File: why is this a thing.jpg (133 KB, 575x820) Image search: [Google]
why is this a thing.jpg
133 KB, 575x820
>>266017372
Fuck off vivian
>>
>>266017196
>/v/ had a ventrilo
>these a girl that was on there
>she says in vent "awww thanks for the game" to some guy that gave her something on steam
>he mentions 'see, not everyone on /v/ are assholes"
>she says 'well you arent the first one to give me a game, it's happened plenty of times before'
>mention "...have you banged any of those guys after they got you a game?"
>she says "i shagged a few i dont see what the problem with that is"(shes british)
>say "...So, you are literally a prostitute."
>get banned from /v/'s ventrilo for reason: "Being a sexist pig"
This happened like, 6 years ago though.
>>
>>266017419
Both are bad if you become obsessed with it, but neither are inherently a waste of time. You can make a statement like that for any type of entertainment.

>paying to watch a movie with actors when you could just act out those scenes at home
>paying to watch gladiators fight to the death when you could go get eaten by a lion yourself
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (70 KB, 700x389) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
70 KB, 700x389
>>266017749
>paying to watch gladiators fight to the death when you could go get eaten by a lion yourself

There are people who literally do this. In 2014.
>>
>being poor
>>
>>266017680

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: 1409278798216s.jpg (5 KB, 249x175) Image search: [Google]
1409278798216s.jpg
5 KB, 249x175
>>266013808
isn't that better?
you can enjoy it for free. if you like it and feel like supporting it, you can give money. if not, you can just continue enjoying it for free.

how is this not the best approach?
>>
>>266010597
Most disproportionate analogy ever.
>>
>>266010492

>nobody told me a subscription is recurring

You are fucking retarded
>>
>>266018602
But they do pay more to watch exactly that.
>>
File: P9g6u7w.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
P9g6u7w.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
>>266018602
because it hurts your feelings?
>>
>>266019254
The term subscribe/subscription has nothing to do with being a recurring thing, so nothing is wrong with him being surprised by that.
>>
So explain to me how this works.

I've been told you can change how much people have to pay to subscribe. Is 5 dollars the minimum or can you go lower? Is it possible to set it to free?
>>
>>266019489
Regardless of any dictionary meaning you can pull out of your ass, the word "subscription" is used in modern parlance to describe something that invokes a recurring payment.
>>
>>266010830
>>266011602
>>266013073

So do you subscribe to a magazine every month or just once a year?
>>
File: 1406587718978.jpg (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1406587718978.jpg
43 KB, 250x250
>>266019489
>>
>>266019931
>implying that both of your examples aren't recurring payments

Might be time to seriously consider sudoku.
>>
Whatever.
I'm used to the world fucking me over when it comes to money.

Let 'em have their fun for as long as this lasts.
People like soccer players are the true cancer anyway.
>>
>>266015202
If they don't earn money through streaming they will have to find a job and stream less.Some of these people stream for 12 hours a day.
Are the 99% you're taking of all NEETs living off their mom?
>>
>>266011893
No, I would want one bulk payment to buy a dose of cyanide.
>>
>>266020186

Once a year is better than once a month. Who'd subscribe once a month? That's retarded.

$5 a month to watch people play video games is retarded too, what idiot pays for that?
>>
>>266020732
OP, you literally have Down's Syndrome.
>>
>>266020649
This edge.
Cold as cold steel series steel.
>>
>tfw subscribed to my fav poke speedrunner and now i get a cool kappa emote with an ash hat

u all jelly
>>
I wonder why a subscription would be a fucking subscription.
>>
>>266020858
raw sensei edge
>>
>watching people play video games regularly
how beta can you be
>>
>>266012590

they make good background noise. makes me feel less alone.
>>
File: kappa.png (231 KB, 841x990) Image search: [Google]
kappa.png
231 KB, 841x990
>>266021025
not me, son

not jelly at all
>>
File: where-do-you-think-we-are.jpg (107 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
where-do-you-think-we-are.jpg
107 KB, 600x445
>>266021106
>>
>>266021025
>kappa

Please kill yourself, twitchfaggot
>>
>>266017196
summit got 10k, or 20k or some shit. most ive seen to date. and he doesn't do shit for his viewers
>>
>>266021202

gunKappa

>>266021229

sodapoppin got $50,000
>>
File: jeb.png (27 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
jeb.png
27 KB, 128x128
>>266021181
Who is this guy anyway?
>>
>>266019558
I doubt it, why would you even want that though?
>>
File: p5.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
p5.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>266015753

>mfw average monthly pay is 550 dolaridoos in my county
>if i had like 250 subs i'd be able to get more then that
>shit pc and connection though

life is suffering
>>
>>266020858
That ain't edge, twitch drone.
>>
File: 1363232199257.jpg (11 KB, 335x331) Image search: [Google]
1363232199257.jpg
11 KB, 335x331
>>266010865
^

seriously op are you fucking stupid or what
>>
>>266017941
how new do you have to be to not know RED?
>>
>>266021341
250 subs is 625 dolaridoos before taxes
good luck convincing 250 people to give you money every month
>>
>>266021341
How would you go about acquiring those 250subs though

Are you pretty fucking good in video juegos?
Or at least funny or entertaining as shit?
>>
File: 1409420387647.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1409420387647.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>266010492
It gives us lonely anons opportunity to play games with someone
>>
Humans are social creatures and it makes us feel good to see other people's reaction as they go through an experience. It's why game shows are so popular and has been around for so long.
>>
>people do this for a living
>>
>>266021665
People become youtube partners for a living.
>>
You guys shouldn't be angry at streamers who make poverty-tier amounts of money, you should REALLY be angry at the injustice of people with tech-jobs in California making several hundreds of thousands of dollars a year hardly doing anything. They were LUCKY enough to land a Google-type job and they get to be rich doing hardly anything.

That's WAY too much money for a regular person to deserve. It's bullshit.
>>
>>266014253
You've never heard of an audio book?

Holy shit you're a retard.

You type like one too.
>>
>>266021665

>sit at a computer and play vidya 8 hours a day
>have autists throw money at you for doing nothing

not so bad
>>
File: whore.jpg (226 KB, 1189x699) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
226 KB, 1189x699
why havent you subbed to her yet?
>>
>>266021586

i'm good at most games i play, used to play competitive quake, i guess i could buy new fps's and shit on scrubs, dunno. and i guess i'm pretty amusing, also murrikans always enjoy my russian accent when i speak online

>>266021527

>ood luck convincing 250 people to give you money every month

true that
>>
>>266017660
Wow, i didnt have anything against that character, but this feed was just tooo much
>>
>>266021954
she's putting in more effort into that stream by cosplaying than most others.
>>
>>266021954
I already saw her boobs
>>
>>266021954
>people are desperate enough to donate to this thing
I'm surprised the media didn't pick up on this shit yet.

It's hilarious.
>>
>>266021954

but shes actually bretty good
>>
>>266021954
because she was hotter and more naked 8 years ago
now shes just old
>>
>>266012921
My friend just go partnered and he only gets 50/60 viewers per stream and already got 10 people to sub.
>>
>>266021665
If I could I'd do this myself.
>>
>>266022468
So how often does he stream?
>>
>>266022468

do they revoke it if you drop?
>>
File: 123412342134.jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
123412342134.jpg
37 KB, 640x360
>>266021954
>visually similar images
>>
>implying you guys could ever stand streaming for 8 hours on a regular basis

Shit is actually hard work because it's so easy to just get burnt out on video games.
>>
People who watch streams and LPers are fucking retarded.

They are never funny and you are throwing your money at them. I see people donate like 500 fucking dollars to someone who already plays the game professionally.

And no, you won't get better by watching a pro. You'll try to copy their techniques and still get wrecked.
>>
>>266019782
Not really. It is used for payments, which may or may not be recurring.
>>
File: WOW. JUST FUCKING WOW.jpg (57 KB, 645x536) Image search: [Google]
WOW. JUST FUCKING WOW.jpg
57 KB, 645x536
>>266017372
>>
>>266013808
Ok. I can't quite grasp your point here
>>
>>266015753
I think the top streamers has somewhere around 25k subs
I remember the couple days he started streaming on twitch, Doublelift got 10k subs
And they get hundreds in donations every day
>>
>>266023017
Judging from the names those are the sons of some rich middle eastern oil barons
>>
>>266023350

a lot live in dubai
>>
>>266023350
Probably. They have so much money they literally don't give a shit if they give 10k to some random girl they'll probably never put in the effort to meet.
>>
>>266021954
>stream boyfriend
wat
>>
File: 1388195790260.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1388195790260.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>>266022687
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

IT'S A DOG PLAYING A KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT

A DOG
PLAYING
A FUCKING
KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT
>>
>>266023695

LLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLMMMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
wow dude how could anyone give money to something that entertains them thats fucking crazy
>>
>>266022283
People keep saying that she did porn but its, just anon's word. I tried looking and found nothing so either I'm retarded (highly probable) or it's all a ruse.
>>
>>266023928

this. faggots give $100 a month for cable. whats wrong for $5 a month if this is most of what you watch
>>
>>266023931
She was a cam whore before. Videos are harder to find now but sure someone has them.

If you go to her stream it says it's against the rules to post her videos.
>>
i can't stop watching manvsgame, i even subscribed while i was high
>>
>>266013618
Go full retard and turn the chat into subscriber only mode, which sycophants are only allowed to talk.
>>
>>266024642
Most streamers only do that when they have somewhere near 10k viewers
And any stream that has that many doesn't have a chat that's worth reading or talking in
>>
>watch some guy streaming archeage
>he does a giveaway for subs only for an archeum founders pack (the $150 one)
>sub with $5 I had in my paypal
>tell him I don't play the NA version, I play the vodkarunes one after I win (he had like 10 subs so it was a pretty good chance I would win)
>he just paypals me $120
>unsub and get my $5 back since it was such a short period
thanks, sucker.
>>
>>266010492
>being so uneducated you dont know what subscribe means

enjoy your idiocy.
>>
>>266025059
Wow. You're so cool
>>
File: 1407631986754.jpg (437 KB, 1527x926) Image search: [Google]
1407631986754.jpg
437 KB, 1527x926
>going to twitch for anything other than a big event you can't watch anywhere else

for what reason? Why watch someone play when you can play yourself?
>>
>>266025417

>not doing both
>>
>>266025417

you seem so fucking jealous. holy shit

just. go. stream. if you think it's so easy
>>
>>266025417
I have 2 monitors
>>
>>266025519
How can you enjoy a game while some faggot is screaming "OH WOW A SUBSCRIBER THANKS ASSMONGLER1992 FOR SUBBING" while an annoying voice clip plays in your ear.
>>
>>266025417
You sound salty as fuck
>>
>>266025738

find streams with no facecam or notifications. protip: its most of them if it has under 100 viewers
>>
>>266025648
I didn't say it was easy, and how do you get that I'm jealous from my post?

I just don't understand the mentality behind watching someone else play when you could play games yourself, especially when some of the streamers are so obnoxious.
>>
>>266025738
I can't.

I watch good streams.
Faggot.
>>
>>266024905
DSP does it while people are trashing on him (and rightfully so for telling him off) so only he hears his zealots.

"Subscribe for emotes and empty box giveaways!" Fuck off with that noise.
>>
>>266025816
how so? I am genuinely curious, why would you watch someone play video games when you could play one yourself?
>>
>>266026850
Who?
>>
No they pay 5 a month to support a guy playing video games for a living, you can watch them for free which makes paying even more retarded.
>>
>>266023017
So what computer did she build for 20-30 thousand dollars?
>>
File: 1371160222197.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1371160222197.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>266014645
>acts superior because he plays video games instead of watching people play them
>watches tv i.e. people having a life instead of having one of his on
>>
>>266027063
Not him, but it's entirely possible to do both. A fact I'm sure isn't lost on you.

Also, you really do sound like a salty little bitch, jealous over the success of others. Maybe you're not, but that's how you come across.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.