[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you a Venus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Venus.jpg (189 KB, 1280x1088) Image search: [Google]
Venus.jpg
189 KB, 1280x1088
Also, God Eater thread.
>>
>>320873560
Depends. Is all that purple and orange goo dangerous?

Is God Eater worth playing? Gameplay wise I mean, not just for underboob girl
>>
>>320875213

I thought it was alright.

Anime cliche as fuck though, but meh.
>>
>>320875213
Actually, yes it is. I didn't even realise she had underboob until like 50 hours into the game.

It's a faster paced Monster Hunter. Most of the action is aimed at fighting big monsters instead of lots of smaller monsters. Maps are smaller but still decent sized, making moving around and hunting monsters more condensed and faster.

Honestly, it's kinda like Monster Hunter for people who thought Monster Hunter was too slow. After playing God Eater it kinda ruined Monster Hunter for me since Monster Hunter felt glacial-like in comparison.

More customisation too. You take three different types of equipment (swords, guns, shield) that determine your stats. Which means you can wear whatever clothes you want without having to worry about wearing a clown suit for best stats. Not only that, there's a brilliant bullet crafting thing too.

Bullet crafting is a bit hard to explain but it's basically "make a spell that does whatever". It allows for a lot more customisation of your attacks though. Take anything from a straightforward piercing laser beam to a bullet that spins around you and then jumps up into the sky, locks onto a target and then explodes into a shot gun blast down onto them.

God Eater Burst was and still is my favourite Monster Hunter type game. Fast, lots of action and lots of customisation.
>>
>>320875558
It was my understanding that people only watched the anime for the fanservice.

>>320876085
I just looked up a video, but it looks kind of clunky. I do love the wearing whatever you want thing though, that's what MH desperately needs. There is nothing worse then getting to endgame and having every one look the same.

The Bullet crafting thing sounds fun to mess around with.

Can I make a huntress? This isn't really that important, but it would be great if I could
>>
>>320877095
Huntress? As in, a female character? Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>320877520
Final question and this one actually matters. Is the online dead? There's like 3 people in this thread including me, so it doesn't seem that popular. It would be horrible if I couldn't even experience multiplayer properly. I assume it has multiplayer anyway, because you compared it to MH

The Huntress thing is good news
>>
>>320878185
Well, the game originally came out back in 2010 on the PSP. I would be amazed if you could find someone to play online with, especially since the game is a bit of a cult classic. Everyone who played it loves it but no one played it in the first place.

Not only that, there's a chance that the sequel and the remake will be announced for localisation tomorrow. Everyone will be playing that instead if that's the case.
>>
>>320878994
Isn't there a PS4 version? So you're saying it's not even in english?

Why does every game I want to play have to be released next year.
>>
>>320879701
God Eater Burst is in English and so far that's it. It's the enhanced version of the original game that was Japanese only.

There's speculation that God Eater 2 Rage Burst (the enhanced version of the sequel that is currently Japan only) and/or God Eater Resurrection (remake of God Eater Burst, also Japan only) will be announced tomorrow.

I believe they're available on the PS4 and the Vita.
>>
>>320880309
I guess I'll wait and see then. Cheers man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.