[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a suggestion for what 3DS game I should buy for my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 20140707_141255.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20140707_141255.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I need a suggestion for what 3DS game I should buy for my girlfriend next. She's currently finishing up Pokemon X and already owns Animal Crossing.

She is 24 years old and is finishing up her Masters in Computer Science this year.

I have no idea what kind of games she likes because prior to the 3DS I bought her she only owned a hundred different copies of Let's Dance. She did play the original Pokemon games and enjoyed them as a kid.

tl;dr what games do you buy the woman?

Pic related
>>
Do you lick her feet, op? She looks like she has nice feet.
>>
I wish my boyfriend bought be vidya ;_;
>>
>>262284267
i wish i even had a boyfriend ;_;
>>
Why not ask her? Though you seem to be worrying about buying games for someone that probably doesn't care much.
>>
>>262283772

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate & Shin Megami Tensei IV.
>>
>>262283772
She probably doesn't even like playing shitty 3DS games, she probably only does it for you.

Don't give her non-casual shit that casual won't like to play, or even better, don't force your hobby on her.
>>
>>262284469
Mmm. She has no idea what games are out there or what genres exist. I tried getting her to play Skyrim after she watched me play it (she loves Game of Thrones), but I fear the copy I bought her is collecting dust on some shelf.
>>
>>262284456
i take money to be your boyfriend. maybe ill even do it for free
>>
>>262285030
She is gonna learn to like it if she thinks this relationship is going to lead to a ring on her finger.
>>
>>262283772
Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Ace Attorney

she'll like at least one of those
>>
>>262285043
Don't force her into something. If she wants to play games, she'll buy herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 423x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 423x467
>>262283772
Rune Factory 4
Etrian Odyssey Untold

Animal Crossing would probably be good. Bitches love boring, cute bullshit. Animal Crossing is all over that.

If she liked Pokemon as a kid she'll probably like Pokemon now. Get yourself a copy and play with her or something.

Also try buying her Senran Kagura Burst and tell us her reaction
>>
>>262285286
I wish I had the same strength of my convictions as you do anon. But ive never even kissed a girl so I would probably give up gaming just to lose my virginity
>>
>>262285595
We both own copies of Pokemon, we trade together (she named a Pancham after me and keeps it on her team).

She's already passed me on Animal Crossing, I can't find the motivation to keep playing.

I'll give Rune Factory a shot, but it might be a bit overwhelming for her.
>>
>>262283772

Feet Licker 4
>>
>>262286070

nice blog you relentless fucking faggot
>>
>>262283772
Tell her to get out of your house for being a fucking casual
>>
How the fuck can you take such a shitty picture?
>>
>>262285319

This OP.

Also try out the Professor Layton series.
>>
>>262285043
Yeah, Skyrim is shit, no wonder she didn't enjoy that crap.

Your girlfriend has good taste and you're a pleb OP, there's nothing you can do about it.

If you want my honest opinion, don't buy her any vydia for her birthday, I mean she doesn't strike me like a hardcore weeabo from what you already posted so just get her something nice, a good perfume maybe.
>>
those feet
>>
>>262285319
Fire Emblem Awakening Master Race reporting in.

This game is like perfect, you can skip every cutscene, you can skip every battle scene, everything that wastes your time (unless you enjoy the dialogue of course, because it has a good story, and nice characters) I wish pokemon was that way, it wouldn't take you 30 minutes from you fuckin house to finally go out on the hunt. Fucking baby game....I can't stand X/Y
>>
>>262283772
Phoenix Wright, good games, fun for all ages.
>>
All girls like violent vidyas, OP.
Especially during shark week.

She make suck at it right off the bat, but in time...
...In time she will be an angry warrior.

Train her well, OP.
>>
fire emblem because if its one thing ladies like in games its shipping
>>
>>262290771
>tfw sawing people in half with a qt in GoW2
It's a shit game, but that was great fun.
>>
I'd put it in her butt.
>>
File: 1409622745727.jpg (343 KB, 2064x2500) Image search: [Google]
1409622745727.jpg
343 KB, 2064x2500
>friend's little sister used to lie like that while playing PS2
>used to let me eat her asshole out if I gave her $20
>>
you should buy her buttsex
>>
File: 1264289094091.png (151 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1264289094091.png
151 KB, 500x376
>You will never have a girlfriend to play video games with long into the night
>You will never cuddle with her on the couch while playing good old splitscreen multiplayer classics
>You will never know love that isn't a desperate and unsatisfying compromise between what few options you have available and crushing loneliness
>You will settle
>And you will hate them for not being your first choice
>And you will hate yourself for settling
>>
>>262291315
Nah
>>
>>262291118

I've seen that hentai too.
>>
>>262284267
Go to sleep, Devin.
>>
Buy her Mon Hun 3 and blog what happens, OP.
>>
>>262291315
>settling
>ever
I did that once and I'll tell you right now being alone is far better than being in a horrid relationship
>>
>>262285595
>Rune Factory 4

Endless fun right here.
>>
File: 18291941-1.jpg (6 KB, 132x132) Image search: [Google]
18291941-1.jpg
6 KB, 132x132
> Be me
> Dating semi-gamer girl for over a year
> She likes Devil May Cry, Prototype, Pokemon, Theif, Zelda and usually anything she can ship characters. She is also a semi-weeb.
> Get her into online play
> TFW she has a hidden talent for PVP that scares me to fucking death
> TFW her bloodlust also turns me on
> TFW women
>>
>>262283772
Has she tried Kid Icarus: Uprising yet?
My girlfriend loved it tremendously, though she never ventures past intensity 4.
She is also a fan of anime and puns...
>>
Your gf is Asian right? I remember you posting this picture the other night.

Anyway. My gf is getting her 3DSXL soon and shes already got a small list built of what she wants.

both to play with me and by herself.
So I say show her a couple vids and let her decide. Her answers might surprise you.

I cant believe no ones mentioned Tomodachi Life. My gf loved just the demo so much.
>>
>>262283772
What state do you live in and how many letters are in her name? She looks suspiciously like my girlfriend............
>>
>>262292471
>intensity 4.
elaborate
>>
>>262283772
Buy her monster hunter and tell her to grow the fuck up.

Or buy her a link between worlds and she can have some harmless fun.
>>
>>262292816
>I cant believe no ones mentioned Tomodachi Life

not much of a game though is it?
>>
>>262293168
It's a difficulty setting. Ranges from 0 to 9.
2 is the standard setting, 0 basically no one attacks you, and 9 is PTSD inducing...
>>
>>262292210
>be me
>2012
>no gamer GF, kind and gentle girl, also virgin
>Play League of lol with her
>I make her play support so she doesn't fuck up
>She get bored
>She tries Talon
>after two games, raping of enemies teams with cry of joy at each fucking kill ike "HAHAHA FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT EAT THE FUCK THAT"
>get scared and never play league ever again
>>
This fucking thread again?
>>
>>262283772
Resident Evil 4.
Seriously.
>>
>>262291582
source?
>>
File: s1pwgh.jpg (110 KB, 636x465) Image search: [Google]
s1pwgh.jpg
110 KB, 636x465
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Pushmo are great 3DS options that are generic enough that pretty much everyone will enjoy them.
>>
>>262293168
>not knowing about KI:U's intensity levels

Your gamer card was just revoked.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.