[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else buying a console for Smash, /v/? I will have to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
Anyone else buying a console for Smash, /v/? I will have to.

WiiU or 3DS?

I'm thinking 3DS as it seems a bit more portable than the WiiU, but I may be proven wrong as I've never touched a WiiU.

Thoughts on which one?
>>
>Handheld.
>Smash.

WiiU or bust.
>>
>>261654919
3DS if you're always on the road.

Otherwise, get WiiU. You can't beat HD Smash. Plus you can get your friends over.
>>
>>261654919
That's some disgusting saggy tits. At least learn how to draw full round tits if you're gonna draw huge tits. That shit just looks like they belong to a 90 year old granny.
>>
What the FUCK is wrong with that artist?
>>
I'm like op and have never played the wiiu

Is it not sort of a portable device also where you can game without the tv?
>>
>>261656520
Also, when did jigglypuff get removed from smash? Haven't played since melee lol
>>
Everybody complaining that "oh, the 3DS version feels like it'd play weird, oh but it's not a Gamecube controller, this sucks dick 0/10"

no, honestly it plays goddamn perfect on the 3DS, I slurped up 8 year olds tears at the demo at PAX with Toon Link. Imma bring that game with me on the bus ride to uni every day.
>>
>>261654919
Those are the worst tits I have ever seen
Hiding this shit thread
>>
>>261656760
Not removed, just not confirmed. Jiggly was in the leak, and Brawl.

And to your other question, it's not a portable device. It just streams the input of the game to the tablet screen for some games. It has no hardware capability, to run any graphics, the console itself needs to be on and running, but the TV does not.

And even then, some games don't support play off the Gamepad screen. Smash will though.
>>
Her breasts look like a hemorrhoid seat.
>>
>>261654919
I'll be buying a Wii U soon, although it's not just for Smash. I already have a 3DS and I'll be getting Smash for both.
>>
>>261657904
So, I couldn't just relax on my bed while streaming from the WiiU hooked up to the downstairs TV, or is there like a wifi connection or distance limit to be able to stream?

If that's the case that you have to be in the same room I may think about the 3ds version maybe
>>
>>261657623
>Toon Link

my fucking nigger
>>
>>261658573
You could just plug the Wii U in an outlet and then play smash on your bed with the gamepad.
>>
>anime face
>western fish lips

DIsgusting.
>>
>>261659201
Oh sweet. I'll be doing that then so.
Thanks!
>>
>>261654919
Fucking 3DS, don't buy a fucking Wii U for a game you can just play on the 3DS, anyone who reccomends a wii u is a guzzling retard.
>>
>>261662152
>not sitting down with your bros and playing smash on a big TV with gamecube controllers

where's the fun in playing a party game with people if you have to be glued to a tiny screen? Or are you one of those strange creatures who plays a party game online with strangers?
>>
>>261662152
yeah, no, get some fucking taste
>>
>>261654919
get a wii u. new 3DSis just around the corner, so if you want a portable, wait for that one.
>>
No. You are the only fucking chump buying a console for Smash.
>>
>>261654919
>those tits
ahh, laughing my ass off
>>
I own both Wii U and 3DS and will only getting it for Wii U.
>>
I bought the Wii U a few weeks ago in anticipation for Smash, got 3 games for it so far and I'll just wait for Smash to come out. I haven't decided if I want the 3DS version yet.
>>
pros and cons of the 3DS version

cons:

worse graphics
less music
shittier stages
no GC controller

pros:

don't have to buy a wii u

3DS it is
>>
>>261662152
yeah, why the fuck would you want to play a 4 player fighting game on a 50 inch tv when you can play it on a 4 inch screen?
>>
>>261665613
>don't have to buy a wii u
that's not a pro
>>
>>261665613
This is literally how I thought about it
>Maaaan... I don't really want to play smash on thsi tiny screen
>It's ugly
>Low res
>Kinda hurts my hands after a while
>It's portable but... I prefer to just sit at home most of the time
>Wait... the alternative is buying a wii u

I went and preordered it for 3DS about an hour later, thank god this thing is for the 3DS.
>>
>>261666000
It is for me, since it only has two games I care about.
>>
>>261666193
what two games?
>>
>>261666193
>Implying you didn't buy a Wii entirely for Brawl and Mario kart

getting a Wii U for Sm4sh and MK8 isn't a problem for me, and there has to be some more games coming out for it eventually, anon right?
>>
>>261666002
>Wait... the alternative is buying a wii u
And what's so bad about that...?
>>
>>261662703
>Glued to a tiny screen
Five inches diagnolly is a tiny screen, alright chump, perhaps talk to a doctor about how awful your eyesight is something almost half a foot large is too small for you to see.
>>261663940
I do, nothing to get or want on wii u, awful console.
>>261665818
>M-m-m-muh big TV though
Good thing the Wii U comes with a tiny ass tablet controller then so it doesn't even matter how big your TV is, they want to waste your money on stupid shit you obviously don't want. You actually defend the console saying it's HD on a big screen and yet you're being fucked in the ass by nintendos gimmick desicions about tablet controllers, get a grip.
>>
If you have or were going to buy the Wii U anway get the Wii U version. If you dont have it then get 3DS.
>>
File: 046.jpg (134 KB, 760x727) Image search: [Google]
046.jpg
134 KB, 760x727
>>261666672
Oh sorry. I forgot the wii u was just a tablet.
>>
>>261666537
>What's bad about buying a wii u

Were you born yesterday?
>>
>>261654919
>Playing a fighting game on a portable
>EVER
I seriously hope you don't do that shit.
>>
I have had a 3DS since release so I will probably roll with that. I don't have a Wii U as I play 99% of my games on my computer.
>>
File: 2050.png (4 MB, 2592x1830) Image search: [Google]
2050.png
4 MB, 2592x1830
>playing fighting games on a handheld

People like this don't really exist do they?
>>
>>261666672
I'm sorry that you don't have any friends anon. You can just buy Smash on the 3DS then, those of us with loved ones will be sitting on a couch having fun while you get angry about speed ups being broken in Smash Run.
>>
>>261666672
The Wii U is fucking anything but awful, faggot. Get some taste.
>>
>>261666845
It's not, but that tablet controller it comes with costs almost half of the entire consoles price, if they didn't bog their first HD console down with gimmicks like a screen that ISN'T even HD, I'd consider buying one. I'm not wasting 300 dollars on a console with only a couple games I want and most of that money is going towards a tablet I don't fucking want to use or play with, I will stick with the 3DS thank you very fucking much.
>>
Wii U because local play
>>
>>261666865
Were you dumb faggot? It's a fucking great console. Did you just miss the Bayonetta 2 direct?
>>
>>261662703
>>261665818
>>261667104
>>261667147
Hmm that's odd, I swore I was on /v/, on 4chan, you know the place where most if not all people are autistiv virgins and have "feel" threads about no one to play with or no friends growing up, where are all these people coming from saying local play is a big selling point now?

Oh, right, you're lying or you're such a small margin of the people here you're majorly a minority, OP definitely does not care about any of that, nor do most people here.
>>
I'm getting both versions of smash and I don't have a Wii u, do I'll be buying a Wii u with it along with a couple other games.
>>
>Online will be divided because of the 2 versions
Fuck
>>
>>261667339
Why would I watch a direct for a game I will literally never play? Unless of course a wii u emulator is around the corner.
>>
Smash Bros is just fanservice for Nintendo fans. What Nintendo fan doesn't already have both 3DS and Wii U?
>>
>>261667569
>OP definitely does not care about any of that
>Anyone else buying a console for Smash, /v/? I will have to.
>>
>>261667569
why the fuck would you even buy the game if you don't have anyone to play it with? The majority of smash's fanbase is people who grew up with Melee or 64 and played it all the time with their friends. Just because you don't socially interact with people doesn't mean that nobody on the board does, and if OP is thinking about buying the game then I would at least hope that he has another person to play it with, in which case the Wii U version's local multiplayer is a HUGE selling point.
>>
Wii U is the only option unless you're homeless.
>>
>>261666865
Why don't you actually try answering the question?
>>
>>261667789
Because maybe you would get some better taste.
The Wii U is a horrible console because you personally have fucking abysmal taste?
>>
recently got a wii u and am getting a 3ds but I'm also getting other games for them
>>
>>261654919
I'm getting the 3DS version because there still aren't enough games to justify buying a Wii U.
>>
Both cause I'm not a retard or poorfag. But once I get the Wii U version I will probably hardly touch the 3DS one
>>
>>261669646
Give it to me then.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.