[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rainy day >cold outside >time to get comfy You know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1409623756088.jpg (198 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
1409623756088.jpg
198 KB, 1280x824
>rainy day
>cold outside
>time to get comfy

You know what to do. post your comfy vidya, music, etc.
>>
I've got Banished on my to-play list. One of the most comfy games I've ever seen. I can't wait for cold, snowy days, man.
>>
>>261456929
>tfw it still isn't cold out
>tfw it's warmer outside than inside
>tfw have to wait until november to get comfy
>>
Gonna get comfy on the weekend. Work meeting tomorrow and I even have to present some shit. I only have to come in to the company once a month but that's still too much for me. Fuck.

Anyways, I'm gonna play some adventure games come rainy autumn time, currently sitting on The Journey Down Chapter 2. After that some Daedalic stuff.
>>
skyrin
>>
I am praying Cosmo will stream tonight, I got some hummus last night as a treat for rocking a school assignment (poor college fag)

And when I got to my room he was running castlevania

I got sooooooo comfy bro

But now I have half a container of hummus left, I need something to watch to really enjoy these crackers/ baby carrots with hummus
>>
>>261456929
Do you live in the Southern Hemisphere? Or Canada? Or Greenland?

It's hot and humid as fuck here in Georgia.
>>
Just started playing Shadow of Chernobyl.
It's fucking terrifying to be out alone in the wilderness with all those sounds, which makes the moments of comfort with your stalker bros or other safe places all the better. Like I found a nice comfy barn to take refuge in at night, and I just sat there for a while looking at it raining outside until I went to sleep.
Which caused spooky nightmares which I didn't expect that scared the crap out of me.
>>
>>261459131

Stalker is the ultimate comfy game for autumn.
>>
That picture isn't comfy, it's terryfing actually.
>>
>>261458984
pretty far north anon, its usually warm here but the rain an winds cold things off quite a bit.
>>
File: Sharpedo_Bluff.png (86 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
Sharpedo_Bluff.png
86 KB, 225x169
>>
File: 1403626835674.gif (133 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1403626835674.gif
133 KB, 497x501
>>261456929

Man that place looks so fucking comfy holy shit.
>>
>>261457724
I can't wait for the reaction you get after you play one of the most hyped games by /v/ and it turns out to be boring after the hour and half mark.
>>
Someone post the apartment pods.
>>
>>261459637
I still play it from time to time

It's extremely comfy
>>
File: 220200_2013-09-11_00044.png (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
220200_2013-09-11_00044.png
404 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>261459519
I think every dungeon crawler is comfy as fuck, no matter how oppressive the dungeons and shit try to be. It's just all so cozy.
>>
>>261456929
That looks like a dream house OP, oooohhh so comfy
Anyway, comfy game. At the moment, being a hauler in Elite dangerous.
>>
been playing ragnarok online with a good bro recently, maximum comfy
>>
>>261456929

Holy FUCK that looks comfy.

>tfw living in florida

kill me.
>>
>>261462195
turn the lights off an get inside a blanket, could hack away for hours. the dark atmospheres of most dungeon crawlers just wraps you up
>>
>>261456929
that is the perfect place to spend a winter
>>
>>261462770
I haven't played a dungeony game in forever, any suggestions?
>>
I can't wait for colder weather so I can sink into a comfy game of Civ that lasts hours and hours and hours
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.