[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hated >Worst of the top 5 >Lost at the SSB4 Invitational
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Hungrybox.jpg (24 KB, 298x450) Image search: [Google]
Hungrybox.jpg
24 KB, 298x450
>Hated
>Worst of the top 5
>Lost at the SSB4 Invitational
>Lost at EVO
>Only one of the top 5 who doesn't get a segment in the documentary
Being Hungrybox is suffering
>>
press 1 if
>>
>>261094392
>>
I feel bad for him. In the documentary they play up spic-thug and it's all like "oooh Hungrybox hates him". No shit he fucking hates him, Mango just so happens to be the biggest partydouche there is who also happens to play Melee well.

Someone needs to give him a proper fucking haircut and rip those earrings out of his lips.
>>
File: bogus finger.jpg (16 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
bogus finger.jpg
16 KB, 500x271
>>261093559
>watching that boring mario shit

Why don't you play a real fighting game? Pick related, FGC's best commentators. Also check out Spooky's streams.
>>
but Dr PP didnt get one either
>>
>>261095125
PP is getting one with Armada
>>
Hungrybox seems like a cool guy. I want to see him play Ness more.
>>
>>261095310
Any of the big 5 need to play low tiers more
>>
>>261095803
M2K and Mango did a 26 character iron man a week ago, I'm pretty sure M2K won by like 20 stocks.
>>
>>261096701
Thats expected. Mango can kick just about anyones ass with Fox and Falco, but he just can't keep up when it comes to low tiers
>>
>>261094914
>Mango just so happens to be the biggest partydouche there is who also happens to play Melee well.
>Someone needs to give him a proper fucking haircut and rip those earrings out of his lips.

He doesn't "just happen" to do anything, he trains his dick off and plays by the rules, he's the unarguable greatest of all time at this point, because he's a hard-working and gifted champion.

Stay mad.
>>
>>261095803
Maybe just for fun, as entertainment exhibitions.
>>
>>261097457
M2K's zelda took like 10 stocks, and his DK and Peach did a number on his spacies
>>
File: M2K.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
M2K.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
>>261099056
Why is M2K the greatest?
>>
File: 4 stock you irl.webm (365 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
4 stock you irl.webm
365 KB, 400x226
>>261099483
He'll 4 stock you in real life
>>
>>261099483
He's probably spent more time playing low tier characters figuring out frame data than most people have with their mains, it's kind of expected
>>
>>261099483
M2K is just an angry autist doomed to be Mr. Second Place. He could have been the GOAT if he'd make more practical decisions and become less methodical. I laugh every time he loses the same match to Mango, playing shiek against fox again or some shit, like the same method will finally pay off if he keeps trying.
>>
>>261099890
He is too methodical. I recall him saying that you should always go with the better counterpick, even if you have more experience fighting other characters you would normally have a disadvantage too. On another note he has said that his Shiek is no longer his answer to Mango's Fox
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.