[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what game has the best online community? what game has the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 493x495
what game has the best online community?

what game has the worst online community?
>>
>>258389940
>best
I dunno, starcraft community seems nice
>worst
all MOBAs
>>
>>258389940
There is no "good online community"
>>
i can't think of the best, probably some smaller community
the worst i've dealt with is left 4 dead. it's a bunch of kids who suck at the game, and everyone else is an elitist who will kick you if you aren't part of their closely knit fag group.
>>
>>258390059
i know that. i asked which has the best
>>
The best online community is a dead one.
The worst online community is an alive one, even barely.
>>
>best
definitely not best, but from the events ive been to competitive Pokemon has a bretty chill and overall nice community
>worst
league of legends
>>
the smaller and less popular the better.
used to have a lot of fun with the MAG community, setting up clan matches with 256 players through the site forum
>>
>>258389940
The answer to both your questions is "all of them"
>>
>best
fightan
>worst
league
>>
cube 2
good ol' twitch shooter community
>>
File: 1320894024427.png (3 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1320894024427.png
3 KB, 210x230
>>258391290
>Pokemon has a bretty chill and overall nice community

WHICH POKEMON DO YOU GUISE WANT TO FUCK? I WANT TO FUCK THEM ALL
>>
>best
none
>worst
League of Legends easily
>>
>>258389940
from personal experience
>best community
runescape about 8 years ago
>worst community
world of tanks
>>
>>258389940
>best
had a decent time on some GMod servers
>worst
From what I've seen around the internet, LoL, but from personal experience, CoD, especially as far back as MW2. It's all Germans and slavs yelling at each other and using gay-as-fuck weapons.
>>
>>258393860
>CoD

the only winning move is rocket/grenade launchers only.

everybody gets all pissed off at you and can't play worth a shit. easy wins erryday.
>>
>best
Killing floor japan or korea
>worst
Killing floor russia
>>
EVE online. For some reason these fascist morons think they are superior to other game communities, supposedly because EVE has more overall complexity than most games. This somehow true despite that fact that EVE requires no aiming skills, no spatial awareness, no tactical use of terrain and only requires the operation of 1-4 clickable buttons whatever the task.
>>
>best
Cpma as long as you ignore the Russians.
>worst
LoL, I've never seen such a delusional fanbase, its like the game provokes Stockholm syndrome akin to WoW addicts
>>
>best
Guild Wars 1
>worst
LoL
>>
File: 1406828355090.jpg (238 KB, 805x581) Image search: [Google]
1406828355090.jpg
238 KB, 805x581
I like HoN, but it's by far the worst.
>>
>>258394595
Its more of a social game. The same reason people like tribal wars and stuff.
>>
>>258391290
>Pokemon has a bretty chill and overall nice community
It has a containment board on 4chan.

Let that sink in, the community was so bad that it was making /v/, of all things, so much worse that it had to be contained along with ASSFAG and SC communities.
>>
File: 1397263142305.jpg (220 KB, 612x758) Image search: [Google]
1397263142305.jpg
220 KB, 612x758
>>258393591
>not wanting to fuck pokemon
>>
dota 2 had a great community before you could get mute banned
>everyone saying whats on their mind without the fear of getting muted due to a stack of peruvians/russians or MUHH TOXICITYYYYY neckbeards
it was literally the wild west of trash talk, no censorship and reports did not matter
now it's shit.
>>
>>258390030
How new?
>>
>>258394914
I used to play LoL for years
I regret every single moment of it to today. However back then it wasn't this bad either.
>>
>>258389940
>best
Gmod
>worst
Dota 2
>>
>>258395262
Dota 2 English speaking community is pretty good. Meeting and greeting fellow players within your country is great and nice. Its the foreign players that make the game unplayable in solo.
>>
>>258389940
>what game has the best online community?
Smash outside of /v/ shitposting.
>what game has the worst online community?
Dota2 by far.
>>
>>258395125
/vp/ isn't a containment board. You are still allowed to post Pokemon on /v/, as long as you're solely talking about the video games. An example of a containment board would be /mlp/ (you'll actually get banned if you post ponies elsewhere, even on /b/)
>>
>>258395057
lol HoN, i always had fun... but everyone were faggots
>>
>>258395554
This, I meet friendly people all the time
>>
>>258395389
I used to read the forums in the morning on the way to college just for the comedy value. Surprisingly there's a lot of clever clued up people who criticize the game fairly. But for every one of those people there's 50 idiots and a riot employee to keep the shit flowing.
>>
>>258389940
Best? Ionno, maybe Runescape

Worst? Halo.
>>
Best?

Don't know

Worst?

LoL/Dota/HoN/etc, and Chivalry
>>
>>258395554
>Dota2
>English speaking community
Pick one and only one.
>>
>Best
Ranges really, I have had amazing times on WoW in a socially stable guild.
BF2 has a great community

>Worst
Fucking any Moba
>>
Monster Hunter. It successfully weeds out the casuals, so the only people you'll meet are pretty nice, cause they either are scared shitless or have been around longer than you and know what struggles your going through
>>
>>258395826
well back then it was better that is for sure.
Game had its flaws, but it wasn't this fucked up.
Its the perfect example for the "less is more".
>>
>>258389940
L4D has the worst community, I don't know about good communities.
>>
>>258395680
smash has no online
>>
Asides from the bronies the community of dedicated/good tf2 players is really friendly
And it was even better before it went free to play mostly because there werent any 5yo on the servers
>>
>>258395554
Basically this.
Worst community: L4D2
>>
>>258396035
Haha yeah. I went to a meetup with a bunch of online friends to watch TI4 and it was basically a weekend of watching dota and hanging out, was great. Even the people who didn't know shit about dota were enjoying themselves. I think you just have to keep yourself involved with players in your own country and ignore/not play solo q and non five stacks.
>>
>>258396263
There's a small netplay community.
>>
>best
Dominions 4
Dwarf Fortress
Grand Strategy games (without Streamgroup)
Roguelikes

>worst
Fighting Games
LoL
2deep4u cinematic experiences
>>
>Best
Red orchestra has a pretty solid player base. The only person yelling is usually the Commander, which is what hes supposed to be doing. Jack asses are usually kicked quickly and arguments dont usually break out past "quick running into the open".

>Worst
I tried out some League games. If you deviated even SLIGHTLY from the predestined assembly line of things, suddenly everyones frothing at the mouth.Was horribly.
>>
Anyone who doesn't say gmod, specifically gmod jailbreak servers, are idiots.

Remember when jailbreak used to be about breaking out, overthrowing the guards, or the guards resisting against a riot?

I joined a server a few days ago and it was literally:

>Take one step outside your cell, face your cell and AFK freeze, do this or you will be shot
>You must have fun in this exact way or you will be shot
>anyone rdm'ing will be banned

And I thought MOBAs were the worst.
>>
>>258395540
>all those faggots that take rdm way to seriously in ttt

Its still fucking fun to kill them though
>>
>>258389940
For me the worst online competitive community is CSGO. Sometimes I match up with retards who throw the game and say "gg". Fuck no it's not gg.
>>
>>258396489
Also
>worst
SC2
>>
>>258389940
I don't know about any current games, but the original Everquest had the best community out of any game I've ever played.

LoL or DotA2, of course. Can it get worse than a mix of autistic manchildren, slavs, and latin americans? No, but next would be bro tier shooters like CoD and Battlefiled, filled with whiny 12 year olds.
>>
>>258389940
Left 4 Dead on xbox

MOBAs and tf2 are pure cancer

Actually anything on steam
>>
>>258395680
>Smash outside of /v/ shitposting.
I'm a big fan of Smash, but the fanbase is absolutely shit. First of all, we have Meleefags (who are amongst the whiniest fans ever, claiming that Sakurai and Nintendo hate them and deliberately made Brawl so floaty just to spite them). Then we have the obnoxious fans of certain irrelevant Nintendo characters (Ashley, Daisy, Waluigi, etc.). They'll constantly whine about how their shitty side characters aren't playable and complain about how other characters on the roster have stolen their space. We also have waifufags and husbandofags, who won't shut up about how they want their waifu to step on their dick or how they want their husbando to fuck them in the arse. And to top it all off, we have a general selection of fans from all the other shitty Nintendo fanbases (Zelda, Metroid, Mother, Pokemon, etc.)

In real life, Smash fans are usually pretty chill. But online, they are just terrible.
>>
>>258396095
I feel sorry for the wcdota era players who played lolbeta, where the business model was promised as temporary and exclusive to beta.

If it wasn't for the shit devs and bad payment model I'd play LoL as it's a fun idea executed badly.
>>
File: impossibruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke.jpg (199 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
impossibruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke.jpg
199 KB, 1024x768
>Be me, massive Star Wars fan
>Love the shit out of the Old Republic era
>Played KOTOR 1 & 2, that was the shit
>Such beautiful, much wow
>Hear about The Old Republic MMO
>OMG a new KOTOR cannot FUCKING WAIT
>Sign up
>Give em all my monies
>Download that shit
>3 days later download complete
>OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
>Load it up
>Be a Sith on Korriban
>OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
>ITSEVERYTHINGIEVERWANTEDRIGHTNOW.gif
>Notice HUD
>Notice chatbox
>It's huge
>It takes over 1/4 of the screen
>Suddenly there is no game
>No galaxy
>No star wars
>Only chatbox remains
>Chatbox begins chatboxing

>Yoda6969: LF [LVL 25-35] SITH INQUISTOR TANK/H TO DO SITH TEMPLE RAID ALSO WTB 10 KORRIBAN CRYSTALS WILL SELL 200 RANCOR HIDES PLZ ALSO JOIN OUR GUILD DARTH FLATULENTS ORDER OF PONIES ONLY LVL 25 & UP MAY APPLY
>DarthBaneopus has been slain in PVP Deathmatch.
>DARKDICKLORDXXXxXXx83x wins the PVP Deathmatch.
>DarthBaneopus: STOP KILLING ME YOU FAGIT
>MottaTheSlimy: (whisper) Hey bb wanna RP? Lets go 2 the cantina, k?
>ImmaIthorianBiatch claps his hands at GreedoDidntEvenHaveaGun87.
>DARKDICKLORDXXXxXXx83x: Hahahahaha U SUCK Quit whinning lvl up and GET BETTER GEAR
>[MottaTheSlimy wishes to join your party. Do you accept? Y / N]
>Yoda6969: LF [LVL 25-35] SITH INQUISTOR TANK/H TO DO SITH TEMPLE RAID ALSO WTB 10 KORRIBAN CRYSTALS WILL SELL 200 RANCOR HIDES PLZ ALSO JOIN OUR GUILD DARTH FLATULENTS ORDER OF PONIES ONLY LVL 25 & UP MAY APPLY
>MottaTheSlimy: (whisper) Cmon bb my throbin hutta pp wants 2 b insied u.
>MottaTheSlimy: (whisper) bb plzzzz

>Chatbox won't stop
>Worlds not immersive anymore
>JangoBallsak22xvvvy12 keeps running circles around me
>LoremI'psum keeps taking my loot
>Gameplay is a grindfest
>Doesn't matter, game is no longer a Star Wars game
>It's a chatbox with an interactive background screensaver, just like every other MMO.
>MFW Star Wars has been forever ruined, not by George Lucas, not by Jar Jar, but by the fanbase who swore to protect it.
>>
Why is the MGS community pretty good during threads but was fucking horrible in MGO/2?
>>
>>258396623
What exactly is the purpose of jailbreak gamemode? All I ever see in videos is people screaming.
>>
File: 1408118606376.gif (446 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408118606376.gif
446 KB, 200x200
>>258396859
I aint even gonna attempt to read this
>>
>>258396586
Red orchestra is great online. You can just join up and start working together. Its just a shame about it being on unreal engine.
>>
worst community anything with russians in it

best community is WoW

during my time playing wow around BC and WOTLK i got around 40 different girls sending me pics of their tits and i even travelled to Wales to shag one
>>
>>258396935
Fucked if i know, there are guards and prisoners, and the map is a prison. It used to be semi-fun i suppose.

Now it's full of teenage power tripping admins who ban anyone for spoiling their warped sense of fun
>>
>>258396792
well 15 champion usage from 100+ was the last damned drop for me.

Its just fucking unacceptable, no matter what anyone says. Even if you are the fucking biggest casual on Earth, you can still see something is wrong with the game.
>>
>>258397016
>liking mia wlejrlkejrlksf's boring looking face
>>
File: 1360807389625.jpg (27 KB, 383x636) Image search: [Google]
1360807389625.jpg
27 KB, 383x636
>>258396859
>Such beautiful, much wow
>>
> best
?
> worst
team fortress 2
>>
>>258396641
Csgo has created a LoLtier cult of personality full of casuals who never had an interest in cs prior who are prepared to defend their game to the death. They are so new to fps that they either don't understand the issues with the game or straight up ignore them.

They're second only to Quake live players, another community so blinded by the idea they are playing a high skill game that its actually quite funny.
>>
>>258396792
I know that feel.
Joined shortly after beta I think, but back then it was still looking promising and fun.
Until the weekly champion releases started.

Also all the people bitching about DotA2 obviously haven't played the original with was a lot worse.
These days it's rather civil, unless you end up with a russian premade.
>>
File: Roleplaying on Moon Guard.jpg (127 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
Roleplaying on Moon Guard.jpg
127 KB, 800x900
>>258389940
Best:
>Red Orchestra 2
>Killing Floor
>Crusader Kings 2
>Dwarf Fortress

Bipolar Best of the Best, and Worst of the Worst in the same bag:
>WoW

Worst:
>LoL
>SC2
>Dota2
>APB
>Counterstrike (all of them)
>GMod
>Payday 2
>TF2
>>
>>258397631
Agreed. Like I said, its community is only bad if you solo q or play with randoms, which is the fault of valves shitty matchmaking. Plus you can mute people and play however you like without being punished.
>>
File: 157646.gif (417 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
157646.gif
417 KB, 499x374
>best
Small communities. Playing The Secret World right now, it's a pretty niche game and everyone who plays it is pretty chill

>worst
Weeaboos, JRPG-Fans, Animu Manchilds.
I get why people would hate on the MOBA/Russians in general but they are just loud crybabies.
Weeaboos on the other hand are just creepy as fuck with their fetishes/waifu attitude and inability too grow up.
>>
File: mamaluigi.jpg (30 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
mamaluigi.jpg
30 KB, 384x288
>>258396859
Nice-a spaghetti. What's-a your-a recipe? Ya make-a it yaself?
>>
>>258397631
Its funny because they stopped releasing champions so often and the game still sucks ass.
Those who say LoL is stale are wrong, its getting worse every single patch, the whole game is an unbalanced mess.
Can't even imagine what it has now, nor I don't even wan't to.

>>258398164
I don't think you belong here
>>
>>258398164
Why are you even here if you hate weeaboos and anime
Go back to facebook or reddit or wherever you came from
>>
>best
none
>worst
every game

Fuck communities. Fuck everyone online ever.
>>
>Best
It varies

>Worst
Everything in twitch's top 5 as well as the epic 'twitch chat community'
>>
>>258396073
pretty much this.

After hunter rank 3 or so the stupid dies out and you get a great community. Even before that, the higher rank players are usually keen to help you out.
>>
the best was ffxi in its heyday.

the worst is dota 2
>>
>>258398286

Why? I browse /v/ too talk about vidya and not for animu
>>
File: DSC00448.jpg (687 KB, 1600x1072) Image search: [Google]
DSC00448.jpg
687 KB, 1600x1072
>>258389940
>Best
pre-DaS DeS
pre-MH3U MH
Ys
Rance

>Worst
MOBAs
Russians
>>
ro community was pretty cool

tons of girls too
>>
>>258398958
Because /v/ is a place for people who like anime and Japanese culture to talk about video games
If you hate anime and otaku shit then why are you here and not on any of the hundreds of websites where there isn't any of that? Why do you have to come to our website and shit it up?
>>
>>258399204
ro = ragnarok online
>>
>>258398930
I don't know about that. It felt like people were too spergy to ever say anything except complain during combat, and the Japs were insufferable.

Then again, I struggle to think of any MMOs that have good communities. As much as I loved RO back in the day, everyone in that game was a Gaiafag drama queen.
>>
File: DSC_0236.jpg (3 MB, 1536x2708) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0236.jpg
3 MB, 1536x2708
>>258399204
fat girls, yeah
>>
File: 1383862836941.jpg (140 KB, 649x600) Image search: [Google]
1383862836941.jpg
140 KB, 649x600
>>258398958
> I browse /v/ too talk about vidya and not for animu
>>
>>258399549
not when playing in a french serv

>dem asians qt
>>
>>258399549
Remember that scene in Fantasia, the one with the alligators dancing with the hippos?

...yeah
>>
>>258398286
I know.
They completely ignored how all the old and balanced champions (Twisted Faste after they patched his gold card, Rammus, Janna, etc) didn't fit into the new meta and couldn't compete with all the broken new champions.

I still enjoyed picking TF, despite having everbody whine and threaten to report me, just so I could kick ass and prove them wrong.
>>
>>258399276
>our

lol
>>
>best

Stuff with small niche communities are usually pretty good, like Monster Hunter, small MMOs, puzzle games, or arguably Mario Kart. They can't be too small or they just end up elitist like Bemani.

>worst

/v/
>>
>>258395540
>gmod
>best
Every server for any gamemode someone will bitch. "Mydad is the admin and he's going to ban you!" It's fucking awful.
>>
>>258398958
/v/ is for weaboos to talk about vidya (even if the vidya itself isn't weeaboo).
You're talking out of line here, considering you are on a foreign turf.
>>
>worst
Any F2P game
>>
>>258399549
It could be a lot worse than that.
Funnily enough it was a female friend that got me into RO.
>>
>>258399276
Check the catalog there's more talk about western stuff than eastern.
Also I don't hate anime and otaku stuff. I just hate most of the creepy obnoxious fans.
>>
I always notice Monster Hunter mention listed as good.
Is it really damn good? I would love to play a good online game, with good community but I couldn't do do that since old S4 League.
>>
>>258390125
TF2 was worse, but I din't played L4D2 until about two or three years ago on PC
>>
File: tiggs.png (41 KB, 160x182) Image search: [Google]
tiggs.png
41 KB, 160x182
>>258389940
>Worst online community: APB: Reloaded
Just look at all the shitposting.
http://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/634-social-district-general-discussion/
>>
>>258399914
>any gamemode
and thus we see the man who has never played a nice, chilled game of melonbomber
>>
Best
Arma 3 All the little kids won't buy it because it's too much, but most of the people playing it are either ex-military or losers so shit is pretty serious
Worst
LoL
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 480x360
>>258389940
Best: Savage: battle for newerth
>>
>>258397689
i can't argue with any of this, this is pretty spot-on

i think fightan games belong in the same spot with wow though
>>
>>258389940
>best
fuck if i know
>worst
dark souls
i'm sure there are worse but the dark souls community is the worst i've encountered
>>
>>258402735
Holy fucking shit.

This this this
H
I
S
>>
>>258395540
Delete this!
>>
>>258400228
>anime and japan enthusiasts can't enjoy western stuff
Really?
>>
>>258397689
>>GMod
Once it was great, lots of smart individuals, wire and e2 nerds, spacebuild 2, and machinimas.

There was kids playing before, but now its like a shitfest of prepuberty

fuck pewdiepie, yogscast and seananners who made it mainstream.
>>
>>258397689

I never had a bad experience with TF2, but I quit right when they started going overboard with hats (right around the engi update).
>>
Worst community has to be LoL. I know doto is filled with huehuehue and cykas, but the LoL community is horrible.
>NO YOU HAVE TO GO THIS LANE WITH THIS CHAMP
>NO YOU HAVE TO USE THIS BUILD
>NO YOU HAVE TO USE THIS PLAYSTYLE
>NO YOU HAVE TO PLAY THIS ROLE
;___;
>>
File: peace and harmony bro.jpg (21 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
peace and harmony bro.jpg
21 KB, 248x248
>>258394929
>>
Kerbal Space Program has one of the best communities I think
>>
File: listening.jpg (97 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
listening.jpg
97 KB, 460x500
>>258397689
>crusader kings 2
My fucking nigger. I've never seen such a bro-tier pool of players.
>>
>best

Dwarf Fortress

>worst

any blizzard game
>>
>>258393838
siema pl?
>>
>best
Runescape circa 2006
>worst
Garry's Mod. It's pretty much the /b/ of Steam.
>>
>>258391290
>pokemon
>>
>>258389940
>best
burnout paradise
>worst
any moba
>>
>>258391290
Competitive Pokemon has the exact same shit fanbase as competitive Smash Bros.

I've never run into any unpleasant people while playing Monster Hunter online.
>>
>>258406941
Yu-Gi-Oh Championships I can let slide, Magic is pefectly justified but why in the fuck would you play Pokemon TCG past the age of 16?
>>
>>258406941
No shame whatsoever. How can one not be self aware?
>>
>>258389940
>best
probably the serious sam /v/ group
>worst
probably lol
>>
I can't speak for SC2, but back in the Brood War days I never got gud and everyone was incredibly nice and helpful.

Most explained how they were able to destroy me while they were doing it and gave me pointers.
>>
>>258389940
The best is clearly Eve Online
>>
>>258408006
For fun?
>>
>>258408778
I meant to add competitively, games with buddies and local shops is fine but this is idiotic.
>>
1. Star Citizen
N-1. LoL
N. obvious doto is obvious
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 640x901
ARMA 3, even the underage now how to control their autism in that game.
>>
File: OH BABY.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
OH BABY.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
I'd have to say PR was pretty great, but I haven't played it in a few months.
>tfw used to be one of the best, if not the best transport helicopter pilots.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 328x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 328x338
>best
Fightan, Starcraft
>worst
League of Legends hands down
>>
>>258408959
>Star Citizen
Seriously? The current community is fucking shit. People talk about buying new ships like about buying new underwear, and as if there was nothing wrong with everyone having a hangar full of fucking ships with unlimited replacements, and as if the game is all about showing off that $200 ship you just bought. Also, voting a dropship for TNGS, seriously?
CR is based though, but I don't expect the community to be any good until a year or two after release.
>>
File: 2013.10.13.20.18.06.jpg (888 KB, 1913x1042) Image search: [Google]
2013.10.13.20.18.06.jpg
888 KB, 1913x1042
From what I've played
>Best
Freelancer (RIP)
Eve Online
CS:S
Guild Wars 1
>Worst
CS 1.6
L4D

>Both best and worst
Diablo II
CS:GO
Starcraft 2
TF2
>>
Best:
Dwarf Fortress
Mount&Blade
STALKER
Old Quake games
TF classic

Worst:
Everything else.
>>
Red Orchestra 2 has some pretty good servers with some good people.
But matchmaking killed community in most newer online games.
>>
>best
WoW pre-2010
Morrowind modding
Oblivion modding pre-2008
>worst
fucking everything else
>>
File: 5563637564.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
5563637564.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>Caww ah Doobie
>>
File: 1372277845972.png (388 KB, 606x617) Image search: [Google]
1372277845972.png
388 KB, 606x617
Wtf does Babeta in /v/
>>
File: 1348953042826.jpg (85 KB, 475x433) Image search: [Google]
1348953042826.jpg
85 KB, 475x433
>>258411364
Oh, it's Exterminare, not Babeta.

I confused them because they're both bald and fat
>>
Best online community

Final Fantasy XiV
Except for the avatarfags in /vg/ its a good game and has a friendly atmosphere

Worst

WoW
>>
A lot of small web based games have pretty good communities, or used to back in the day, like hellrising
>>
>>258389940
TF2
>>
Quake has the best current.
>>
>>258389940
I can't think of any good community, I don't play online that much. But one of the worst I've ever seen was Rust.
>>
>>258396859
Lol
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.