[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people browsing /v/ RIGHT NOW that beat revegeance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: vomitchan.jpg (38 KB, 371x324) Image search: [Google]
vomitchan.jpg
38 KB, 371x324
>there are people browsing /v/ RIGHT NOW that beat revegeance
>but haven't beaten DMC3, bayonetta, or ninja gaiden black
>or any of the MGS games

explain yourselves
>>
revengeance combat is lacking depth and it's filled with qte's
why anyone here likes this shit?
>>
File: 1381782370742.jpg (58 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1381782370742.jpg
58 KB, 256x320
I've never played a single game from any of those series.
>>
wow big guy to bad i don't care
>>
why is bayonetta even on that list
>>
>>258269064
you just described every hack and slash game ever created.
>>
>>258268784
They're not on PC.
Well, except DMC3 but the port of that was fucking awful.
>>
>>258270301
not really Revengeance combat is literally 2 buttons
compared to DMC4 that makes use of every fucking button you have on the pad it's really poor
>>
>>258268784
I've beaten all of those on the highest difficulties.

Am I alright?
>>
>>258270867
>he hasn't beaten them while blindfolded
You're a fucking casual, anon.
>>
>>258270665
nigga you got all dem emulators, go download pcsx2 right now, you are missing out on some god tier games
>>
I just beat MGS3 on EE about half an hour ago.
>>
becase I couldnt get past the dogs and the DMC3 port was garbage.
still have to finish 4, though.
>>
>>258271128
My backlog is already huge, I'm not gonna dump an entire console's worth of games on it.
>>
>>258270665
what's so awful about that port?
I played it and it wasn't bad
didn't noticed anything
>>
>>258272705
I first played with keyboard, you could only assign letter buttons.
then with xbox controller (after I aquired one) and pressing the right stick paused and brought up the menu, which was very distracting during battles.
>>
>>258272876
so I probably didn't have any problems because I used pad working like playstation one
emulating it would probably get rid of those problems
>>
>>258271128
my roommate has a PS2, i might just aquire the original games eventually.
>>
Cuhrazy games seem pretty appealing, I've just never had the prerogative to try them beyond revengeance which was a gift

The rest of the metal gear series seems like garbage that's simulatenously pretentious and juvenile, so I don't have any desire to play
>>
>>258268784
I'll get started on the DMC series once I get a PC that can decently run a PS2 emulator. And I'm shit at stealth games.
>>
>>258273172
you just have to imagine, not being able to bind 1, F1, Ctrl, any of the numpad keys, it was fucking hell even finding hout how to navigate the menu, turned out K was the A/X button, of course how could I not know that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.