[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ten Most Likely Newcomers for Smash 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: NO ITEMS FOX ONLY.jpg (49 KB, 620x325) Image search: [Google]
NO ITEMS FOX ONLY.jpg
49 KB, 620x325
These are the most likely newcomers in order of their odds.

> DK Rep - 52% (Dixie - 46%, K. Rool - 4%, Other Kong - 2%)

Dixie was one of the so-called "forbidden 7" cut from Brawl. Her appearance at the top of this list, following her role in Tropical Freeze, should be no surprise. She's also a candidate for an alt that could have been fleshed out into a full character later in development.

While an appearance by one DK rep wouldn't strictly preclude another, it does eat into Dixie's odds significantly. After Dixie, K Rool is the (significantly less) likely choice. While not relevant in recent games, Kremlings have a major presence in Smash. Cranky and Funky have had appearances in TF and MKWii respectively, and are not outside the realm of possibility.

> Shulk - 50%

Shulk has an even chance of making an appearance. Most likely accompanying him will be a Wii U exclusive stage (we are still yet to see many of these).

Maybe you haven't played Xenoblade, but Japan did--and loved it, ranking it their 5th favorite Nintendo game of all time. A lack of presence in the US didn't stop Marth and Roy from making Melee, and it wouldn't keep Shulk out of Sm4sh. Shulk will likely appear again in the upcoming X for Wii U, and has excellent moveset potential. We've even seen multiple retweets from Xenoblade developers promoting Smash news.

> Mewtwo - 40%

Not technically a newcomer, but new since his removal from Brawl. Not that said removal was planned, as Mewtwo is another "forbidden 7" character cut from that game's release. He remains enormously popular, and is an iconic character of his franchise.

Mewtwo has had a surge of popularity recently, with an appearance in a Pokemon movie and prominent role in X/Y. And he already has a moveset coming from Melee.
>>
File: Daisyreacts.jpg (118 KB, 900x440) Image search: [Google]
Daisyreacts.jpg
118 KB, 900x440
>>258099274

> Rhythm Heaven Rep - 27% (Chorus Boys - 12%, Rhythm Girl - 9%, Other RH - 6%)

Rhythm Heaven is the largest Nintendo franchise yet to be represented in Smash. Here, the inclusion of any RH rep will almost surely displace the odds of another.

Chorus Boys remain the likely choice. Their odds are good even if you think Gematsu was just guessing, given that they would be the zaniest inclusion to be the face of the franchise. But this low on the list, the (small) likelihood that Gematsu was legit and had a few flaws becomes a significant consideration. Rhythm Girl is the easy second choice--she's on the cover of every game, and Sakurai seems to be making an effort to include more female characters.

> Dark Pit – 7%

And we’re down to the dregs. There’s been a lot of discussion about alts being developed into full characters after Lucina’s reveal. Wolf aside, Dark Pit is the most likely candidate for this treatment.

Sakurai loves his own characters, and Dark Pit made a confusing cameo at the end of Palutena’s reveal trailer. We know he’s going to be an alternate costume for Pit, and that Sakurai would flesh him out if he had the time on his hands. The question is whether or not he did.
>>
File: GENO EDITION.png (241 KB, 700x311) Image search: [Google]
GENO EDITION.png
241 KB, 700x311
>>258099529
> Bandana Dee – 4%

Sakurai loves his characters. But it’s not clear how much attachment he has to Bandana Dee, a Waddle Dee variant developed to serve as the fourth player in Kirby’s Return to Dreamland.

Still, BD’s moveset works, and we’ve already seen DDD’s projectile attack altered to only throw Gordos. And Waddle Dees are a major part of the Kirby franchise—even if this is a little like including a souped-up Koopa Troopa.

> Mach Rider – 2%

I don’t really like Mach Rider’s odds. But Sakurai loves to revive retro characters, and Mach has the edge—albeit a slight one—over other characters. He was seriously considered for Melee.

What else does he have going for him? Well, he hasn’t been deconfirmed yet by way of assist trophy or stage hazard. Yeah.
>>
>>258099274
OK. Fuck that is long.

But I'm just going to say it. Ridley has a better chance than MACH FUCKING RIDER. Come on.
>>
>My opinion is bigger than yours

Lip has a better chance than Mach Rider and Dark Pit, and Chorus Boys are still retarded even if a Rhythm Heaven rep is likely
>>
>>258099274
Source?
>>258100894
We already know Ridley's in as a stage hazard/boss
>>
>>258099274
>>258099529
>>258099886
Shulk's chances are 100%, Monolith Soft is the only first party to NOT have a rep yet, not to mention all of the teases by Shulk's VA. I honestly can't see him not making it in.

And why didn't you mention Ridley at all?
>>
>>258099274
>These are the most likely newcomers in order of their odds.

Sorry OP, I think you meant to say "I pulled a bunch of numbers out of my ass".
>>
>>258100917
Why? We already have Lip's Stick in the game. Aside from throwing blocks, what can she do?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love Lip, but this isn't a wishlist.

>>258101028
Fighting over it in the 3 Not A Wishlist Threads.

These percents are my opinion. I've tried to justify them as well as I can, but I wouldn't have made the thread if I didn't want to talk about it.

>>258101118
>>258100894

See >>258101028

I honestly think Ridley's chances are terrible. Sakurai said in an interview for Brawl that he'd never even considered Ridley as a playable character because it was logistically impossible. He did go on to say that he thought he could make it work if he really wanted to, but I don't think that he does.
>>
>>258101578
>Sakurai said in an interview for Brawl
He also said no to Pac-Man, no to Miis, and that Villager couldn't work either. Look how that turned out.
>>
>>258101578
Magic. Asides from driving, what does Captain Falcon do? Sakurai's also had her on HIS wishlist since 64.

Also the forbidden 7 mean jack shit when it included Roy and Dr. Mario, and we never learned what PraMai meant.
>>
>>258101578
>Sakurai said in an interview for Brawl that he'd never even considered Ridley as a playable character because it was logistically impossible.
He also said that Animal Crossing characters wouldn't work in Smash due to their peacefulness.
>>
>Uses the more female excuse

>Ignoring that there is a want for.more villains
>>
>>258101885
PraMai's Plusle and Minun.
Also, you can't make another Captain Falcon, he was just a repurposed prototype. Sakurai wants to make the newcomers as close to the source as possible.
>>
>>258099886
on Mach Rider you missed Takamaru and Sable being deconfirmed, Wario not showing up yet (perhaps changing his moveset, replacing his bike), the Mach Bike appearing in Mario Kart Wii, and Mach Rider appearing on Virtual Console.
>>
File: 1389718439078.jpg (226 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1389718439078.jpg
226 KB, 800x533
ITT: percentages out of OP's fag-ass
>>
>>258102202
Because everything Rosalina did in Mario Galaxy is in Smash? Mega man can use Rush Coil in the air in his games? Little Mac had a meter that allowed him to charge a KO? (NES and SNES are never stated to be the same character), Miis in general?
>>
>>258101885
Wait, I'd never heard of this. Sakurai had Lip on his wishlist? I'd love to see that if you have a link. I want to believe.

I do think the Forbidden 7 are important. Just because all cut characters wouldn't be reconsidered doesn't mean some of the wouldn't be. Dixie and Mewtwo are more relevant now than when they were cut before. Also, for the record, PraMai almost certainly referred to Plusle and Minun, who would've replaced Pichu.

>>258102130
Those are both fan complaints. We only know for certain that Sakurai is addressing one of them, and it's the one I brought up.

>>258102357
These are factors. Although I'm not sure what you're getting at with Takamaru/Sable being deconfirmed, unless we're just narrowing down possible retro choices.
>>
>>258102670
I mean inspiration wise. If Captain Falcon was put into SSB4 instead of 64, he'd have more car-based attacks
>>
>>258102949
The point is that Rosalina and her mechanic were 100% made up for Smash. Sakurai can do the same for Lip if he wanted to.

>>258102895
Interview from Smash 64 states Lip was one of the characters he wanted to add onto the roster.
>>
File: 1372529148562.jpg (184 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1372529148562.jpg
184 KB, 700x700
>>258102202
>mfw plusle and minun don't get in
I just want my favorite pokemons in. Hell, I would take them instead mewtwo
>>
Sakurai has said that he wants to give another retro character a makeover (like Ice Climbers and Pit) and with Takamaru's deconfirmation I think that it'll be Sheriff.

Sheriff was the first character designed by Miyamoto as well as one of the first arcade games Nintendo released. Since the character has never really been fleshed out, there would actually be a lot of creative freedom in reimagining the character.

Plus, the character would be completely unique among the rest of the roster and surprise everyone.
>>
>>258103141
Well how so? Something about her has to be based off of Panel de Pon. You can't just make up a moveset that has nothing to do with the source material.
>>
>>258102895

> How many people are actually familiar with her?
> But personally, I think Panel De Pon is a great masterpiece.
> If only the people who don't know her would give her a chance.
>>
>>258099274

I hope Dixie gets in, she's my favorite non-Fire Emblem Nintendo character.
>>
File: Basilio_(FE13_Artwork).png (227 KB, 479x446) Image search: [Google]
Basilio_(FE13_Artwork).png
227 KB, 479x446
>tfw BAZINGA will never get in Smash
>>
File: 1407957467571.png (87 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1407957467571.png
87 KB, 5000x5000
>>258099274
>Shulk - 50%
>Mewtwo - 40%
>>
>>258103175
Literally who and who? Fuck having more Pokemon in, not everyone is an autistic man child that jerks off to make believe animals. Isn't there a general somewhere for you to go be retarded in?
>>
>>258102202
>Sakurai wants to make the newcomers as close to the source as possible
>Tactician Robin using dark magic
>Wii fit trainer throwing fireballs
>the changes to Zero Suit Samus
>Citation needed
>>
>>258103198
I also think Sheriff is up there with Lip and Mach Rider for a possible retro rep.

>>258103759
Not really sure what you're getting at here. If you think their odds are lower, why? Higher, why?
>>
>>258103818
:^)
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (195 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
195 KB, 800x450
>>258101578
>We already have Lip's Stick in the game
olimar has his final smash in as an item
samus screw attack, etc
>Aside from throwing blocks, what can she do?
Captain falcon, aside from racing, what can he do?
>>
>>258103304
She could take inspiration from all Nintendo puzzle games, not just PdP. You also have plenty to play off of when "magic" comes into the mix, just in case pizzles aren't enough. Also unlike the other retro reps she's female, which Sakurai is interested in this game.
>>
>>258099274
>The Ten Most Likely Cartoon Characters for Babbyshit Nobody Cares About 4 Hue Hue Hue
>>
I'm satisfied just as long as Metroid remains in its insignificance and doesn't get a new rep.
>>
File: any day now.png (309 KB, 542x495) Image search: [Google]
any day now.png
309 KB, 542x495
>>258099274
WRONG!
K. Rool has a 99% chance of getting in.
Check and mate.
Eat a spicy sausage.
>>
File: Realstic Roster.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Realstic Roster.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>258099274
>>258099529
>>258099886
roster confirmed realstic
>>
>>258103871
X's team only became 1st party after 2013, the smash team had the roster prepared in 2012 and the game didn't came out late in america by that time, not to mention sakurai said he wanted to stay absent of japan only/ not so popular characters. see why we are getting newcomers of popular series. Also X's team was in level 5's status by that time. Not to mention people seem to forgot about mewtwo lately and only genwunners want him, Also the majority of pokemon fans seem pretty pleased with the pokemon reps we have
>>
>>258103852
Okay, maybe 100%, but he's making the characters with the games in mind. Fire Emblem has breakable weapons, and Robin doesn't have a legendary unbreakable weapon. His moveset is based on that mechanic. If Lip were to get in, she'd have to have a moveset inspired by Panel de Pon in some way.
>>
>>258099886
Bandana Dee is not Sakurai''s character. He's Kumazaki's.

He hasn't worked on Kirby since 2003, why do people think he still does?
>>
>>258099886

For what it's worth, Sakurai posted a picture celebrating an anniversary of Kirby's (I don't know if it was the 25th or what) but it had Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede and Bandana Dee. So, he could very well consider Bandana Dee to be apart of the main cast now. But we'll definitely see him in the game in some form.
>>
>>258104105
Which puzzle games? Yoshi's Cookie? Wario's Woods? Puyo Puyo?
>>
File: archiechoke.jpg (60 KB, 307x351) Image search: [Google]
archiechoke.jpg
60 KB, 307x351
>all your faces when Captain Toad

Fight me
>>
>>258099274
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that these percentages are all bullshit.
>>
>>258104223

I was going to call you retarded for having Dark Pit as his own slot, but you have Dixie, Mach Rider and Bandana Dee in there. So I can't complain. But he's still just going to be an alt costume for Pit.
>>
I know when I'm in the minority when I'd say I'd really like to have seen a Hunter in the roster as a Capcom rep, due to the relationship they seem to be having with Nintendo as of late.

It'll never happen, but I can dream.
>>
>>258104223
>Master chief

LOL EPIN TROLL

but really, fuck off
>>
>>258104474

But he is Sakurai's character. Kumazaki just revived him.
>>
File: 1388013883106.jpg (74 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1388013883106.jpg
74 KB, 500x385
>>258104223
>realistic
>bandana dee
>dark pit getting his own slot instead of an alt costume
>b-b-ut lucina
Sakurai said that she had a lot of difference because of her armor and height, dark pit only has different eye colour and voice, the clothers are literally the same but black
>RH rep
May aswell thow shulk in, gematsu fag
>b-b-ut smash run enemy
Means nothing, Sakurai said he handles the informations he puts in the demo and he said he won't reveal more than the necessary. Also find mii has an enemy but no rep.
>but the miis
They have a smash icon while find mii has a crown
>mach rider
Put Leaf in too because sakurai said he was his favorite character too, not to mention he mentioned mach rider 15 years ago
>>
>>258099274
Pull percentages out of your ass the thread
You know a percentage is a number over 100 right?
So mewtwo's chances are 40%, then what is the other 60%? Mewtwo not getting in?
>>
>>258104809

Navarre is Sakurai's favorite FE character. Not Leaf.
>>
>>258105118
Yes. Congratulations, you can read numbers.
>>
>Meaningless percentages pulled out of someone's ass
>If there is a pool of data, it's unspecified

Great thread, OP.
>>
>>258101578
Lip would be very easy to flesh out as a character.
She could incorporate a 'puzzle' based moveset that would make her unique, she is a fairy and would get multiple jumps, some dedicated smashboards thread actually presented a great potential moveset for her and evidence that she has been considered by Sakurai for a long time
>>
File: Mega moan.jpg (81 KB, 827x755) Image search: [Google]
Mega moan.jpg
81 KB, 827x755
>>258104650
Fuck dude I hope he's an alt too.

>>258104809
Look man, this is more of a pessimistic roster, a worse case scenario if you will (for me at least). Bandana Dee is pretty safe considering Kirby now has less reps than fucking fire emblem. Saying the mii's don't represent the shield ghost is just stupid. There's a mii on the damn "Find Mi" stage man, the only reason the mii's are branded as smash is because they have a donut steel moveset. Mach Rider's the safest retro choice, I want Sukapon, but it'll probably be Mach Rider or Lip.

>>258104650
lol
>>
Why would Sakurai throw Dark Pit into the trailer if he planned on him being a separate character anyway? How would it even be possible to tell them apart when he's literally just a palette swap, especially in a game where you can change the palette anyway?

Do any of you actually think about this stuff or do you just immediately assume the worst?
>>
>>258105695
>Mach Rider's the safest retro choice
no one is a safe choice
look at takamaru
>>
>>258105118
>>258105445

Stop samefagging. Coming here from the Ridley thread, where delusional Ridleyfags are going on about how some trophy quiz during E3 means Ridley confirmed, this thread is very reasonable.
>>
>>258105256
cool, there has still been zero context given to what these percentages are exactly based on
>>
>>258104223
>no muddy mole
>>
>>258105695

Did you see what Sakurai had to say about Sukapon during the development of Melee? It wasn't that pretty.
>>
>>258105817

Takamaru was a stupid idea in the first place. The Mii's already have a few of his moves. It's going to be Donbe & Hikari anyway and there will only be crickets when they're announced. It will be amazing.
>>
File: a million hours in ms paint.png (1 MB, 912x1176) Image search: [Google]
a million hours in ms paint.png
1 MB, 912x1176
>>258105817
I'm leaning towards the melee trophy's being the most probable at the moment, ya know, having a model and all. But yeah the retro rep this time is way up in the air, crashing into planes an shit, but I'm just feeling Mach Rider.
>>
File: TLDR.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
TLDR.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>258099274
>>258099529
>>258099886
>literally nothing to back these numbers up
what a faggot
>>
>>258103758
And why would I want him?

I'd be on board for Hector, though.
>>
File: We need to go derper.jpg (68 KB, 451x588) Image search: [Google]
We need to go derper.jpg
68 KB, 451x588
>>258105842
Please list what data there is that warrants these percentages.

What's that? You don't have any actual data? Well then I guess those numbers must be coming from somewhere else then!

Let me end this right now: here is the chance that [Character you want in Smash 4] will be in Smash 4.

50%.

The character you want will either be in Smash 4, or they won't be in Smash 4. The character has a 50% chance.
>>
>>258105173

Who would have Leaf as their favorite character anyway?

Roy is a more interesting character than him. Leaf was such a minor character in FE4, how did anyone think making an entire game about him would be a good idea?
>>
>>258104348
>X's team only became 1st party after 2013
No, Monolith Soft was first party since shortly after 2007, when Nintendo acquired the remaining percents of ownership they didn't already have.
>>
File: current roster.png (455 KB, 1395x292) Image search: [Google]
current roster.png
455 KB, 1395x292
Likely Contenders: (most likely to be less than 50.)

Most likely to return;
Ness, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch, Falco, Ganondorf, Wario

Most likely, but not entirely sure.
Wolf, ROB, and Ridley J. Scott

Most likely not to appear
Snake, Squirtle and Ivysaur, Mewtwo, Lucas,

A character you want in, but probably wont
Toon Ganondorf would be better than the TP Ganondorf. He could fight like a mystic swordsman.
Toon Zelda/ Tetra would be great too
Ghirahim would be swell and fabulous to play as.Throw daggers or projectiles, parry with a sword, teleport anywhere....etc.
Impa.....eh would be a Sheik clone.

Sceptile so the Grass > Fire > Water trio would be complete.

Megaman Zero version of Zero.

Simon Belmont or Alucard.

Most likely to work on the next smash

If Square Enix co develops the next Smash game, it might either be Crono (or Magus due to popular demand, it would be badass to fight with a scythe in a fighting game.), Slime or DQ character, an FF character ( Lightning, Mana character.
>>
>>258106087
>Donbe & Hikari
Ice climbers are already in game
>>
>>258104719
>/v/ in charge of recognizing retro reps
>>
>>258099529
>Chorus Boys remain the likely choice
>the (small) likelihood that Gematsu was legit

FUCK OFF

Chorus Boys aren't even that popular, Marshal, the Monkey and Karate Joe all blow them out of the water.
The only reason people are still pushing for them is thanks to fucking Gematsu shitposting
>>
>>258106290

>tfw you want Palla

That is, if Sakurai wanted to get crazy and put in a 5th FE rep. But we have enough of that.
>>
>>258106158
>muddy
my nigga
>>
>>258106290
I would love to see an Ax and Lance user in smash for once. it's all swords, fists, and guns.
>>
>>258106547
Bandanna Dee is making it in, and he uses a spear, which is close. As for axes, Snake, Lucas, Ivysaur, and Squirtle are getting it, so you'll be quite satisfied.
>>
>>258106335

Who thought it would be a good idea to put Roy in Smash Bros?
>>
>>258106421
>Most likely not to appear
> Lucas
Are you retarded
You put wolf in likely but not lucas
>he's not relevant
Neither is star fox assualt and PMTYD but it has a stage
>he's japan only
neither is Prince of sable and takamaru before august but look, they have an AT out of nowhere.
>japan "hates" mother 3
Then he wouldn't appeared as playable in Brawl
>>
>>258106636
Not unless Haxourous breaks the mold!
>>
>>258103852
The point is "their movesets should be obviously derived from their source material". Captain Falcon is the exception because his moveset is repurposed from a Kakuto Game Ryu-Oh character. A single dark magic spell is still obviously from Awakening, Wii Fit Trainer attacks with yoga moves, and ZSS only had a blaster in ZM, which is retained.
>>
>>258106706
IS showed FE6 while it was finishing up development to Sakurai, and he felt that he would make a better looking clone.
>>
>>258106636

>Bandana Dee is making it in (you need to retake your 1st grade English course if you think bandana is spelled with 2 N's)

I love the Dee and he's my favorite Nintendo character, but come on. He's not a for sure thing.
>>
>>258106706

The marketing department
>>
I'd like to see K. Rool, but I think Dixie has a better chance of being a new DK rep considering she was in the most recent game.
>>
>>258104717
I, too, would love to see a Hunter as a playable character.

And they would be gender selectable, too. And one of the female armors would be Nargacuga. I would love that very much.
>>
File: 1407425871092.jpg (1 MB, 2560x2562) Image search: [Google]
1407425871092.jpg
1 MB, 2560x2562
>>258106636
>lucas
>bandanna getting in
another retard, also lucina was last time choice
>b-but kirby's is sakurais love child
not anymore
also see
>>258106715
>>
>>258106421
I'm guessing there will be a "surprise bonus rep"
like what we had with Wolf
Since Zelda is a top series and didn't have a new rep revealed I am betting on one of the zelda reps
>>
>>258106715
what if lucas became an AT?
It would be the largest "fuck you" to lucasfans sakurai could accomplish
>>
>>258104546
He's better than Rosalina.
>>
>>258105698
It's plausible. White Pit has four light-colored alt costumes, Dark Pit has four dark-colored alt costumes, so you'll never be confused which is which, same as if there was just one Pit with eight costumes.

That's not what I think will happen or want to happen, but it's not a sheer impossibility.
>>
>>258107123
>what if lucas became an AT?
not a chance.
Mewtwo would have been in a pokeball in brawl by then
>>
>>258107123
Why would he be a AT? He is more different from Nes than Lucina is from Marth and they just need to port him from brawl.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (63 KB, 478x414) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63 KB, 478x414
>>258106928
BTFO

And no, he's not 100% guaranteed but given how Sakurai's been padding out the roster by adding more character to series with already adequate representation, like with Rosalina and Palutena, I wouldn't say he's unlikely.

>>258107053
>He thinks Lucas is returning
He may. But other than the other two of Red's Pokemon and Snake, he's the most likely of the whole roster to get the boot.
>>
File: 1406897457610.jpg (60 KB, 585x554) Image search: [Google]
1406897457610.jpg
60 KB, 585x554
>>258107443
>he thinks lucas isn't returning
>>
>>258107275
I doubt it would happen. Sakurai's mentioned how sillouettes are important, and that's why Falco got in before Wolf.
>>
File: 1322174113644s.jpg (3 KB, 126x123) Image search: [Google]
1322174113644s.jpg
3 KB, 126x123
>tfw only 19 more days of roster faggotry
>>
>>258101118

Because Ridley got BTFO
>>
You forgot Isaac in your list OP.
>>
>>258099274
all these newcomers suck. fuck this game
>>
>>258107713
>implying
With DLC confirmed, there will be Sm4sh rosterfaggotry until Smash 5 is announced, at which poit we'll move on to Smash 5 rosterfaggotry.
>>
File: 1326788056807.png (269 KB, 670x286) Image search: [Google]
1326788056807.png
269 KB, 670x286
>people seriously think Rhythm Heaven characters actually have a chance to be full fledge fighters
maybe as assists but are you fucking kidding
>>
>>258107713
>19
28*
>>
>>258107957
right, the roster is pretty much perfect right now, anything else is just gravy
the only characters that are wanted are niche shit
>>
>>258107812
Make an argument and give him a realistic %
>>
File: 415454.png (423 KB, 1102x649) Image search: [Google]
415454.png
423 KB, 1102x649
>>258107443

So it's Nintendo and I who's wrong?
>>
>>258102130
villains have never been the stars of nintendo games, the ones in are the ones already deserving. fucking quotafags don't know shit
>>
>>258099274
>>258099529
>>258099886

Three of the characters you listed are in this game. Ignoring vets, there is only one other character in the game who you did not mention.
>>
File: Chorus Kid confirmed.gif (3 MB, 282x191) Image search: [Google]
Chorus Kid confirmed.gif
3 MB, 282x191
>>258108160

>>258108551
No, there are two correct spellings, which was my point. "Bandana" isn't the only way to spell it.
>>
File: 438931489341.jpg (8 KB, 189x221) Image search: [Google]
438931489341.jpg
8 KB, 189x221
>>258109082
And how would you know?
>>
>>258109343
that looks nothing like chorus kid
>>
>>258104348
>Also the majority of pokemon fans seem pretty pleased with the pokemon reps we have
Still doesn't mean they still don't want Mewtwo.

Still getting top ranks in polls both eastern and western.
>>
>>258109343
What makes those little fucks so special? Rhythm Heaven has pretty bland character design because they're intended to be used a handful of times. What makes some doodle with a bow so special?
>>
>>258109343

Oh, okay. So Nintendo is using an apparently incorrect spelling of a spelling that's also apparently correct. Sure.
>>
>>258109532
It's not. It is, however, a Rhythm Heaven enemy, and all enemies in Smash Run correspond to a playable character save the SSE ones.

>>258109635
>So Nintendo is using an apparently incorrect spelling
It's not incorrect. Both are correct.
>>
>>258108363
>Hasn't been shown as an AT
>Even during the direct when Saki and a few more AT from Brawl returned
>Still hasn't been debunked to this day
>Little Mac got promoted from AT to fighter, we might see another character get that promotion as well
>Better asspull than OP's numbers
>>
>>258109570
>What makes those little fucks so special?

Literally Gematsu fags refusing to accept he was a fake.
The Chorus men are just one of many characters in the series.
>>
>>258110103
Question, what did Isaac do in Dark Dawn, and how was the game?
Little Mac got a remake between Smashes, so he had more to work with.
>>
>>258109752
>Smash Run correspond to a playable character
Find mii dark lord confirmed for playable
>>
>>258104717
The Monster Hunter team specifically denied a Hunter being in PSABR because they don't want a single hunter or weapon type defining that series like that, or things not accurate to the series to do so either (as in, weapon-switching on the fly, especially leaving out any).

So like, that even moreso can never happen.

Meanwhile my dream guy Bomberman is impossible too, because Konami is terrible and would shove MGS or even Castlevania first.
>>
I feel like OP took some bullshit numbers off the top of his head and said "this is the % chance they will be in after years of intensive research".
>>
>>258110318
Never played Dark Dawn, only the first two. I think there was GS music in Brawl as well.
>>
>>258099274

>pulling random percents out of your ass

The most plausible additions are Dixie Kong, K. Rool, Shulk, a Rhythm Heaven rep, Mewtwo, Ghirahim, Bandana Dee, Ridley (if Sakurai really is trolling), and Mach Rider.

K. Rool is way more likely than you think. He's one of the most requested characters in all regions and Sakurai clearly knows what fans have been asking for (Takamaru, Sable, Ashley, Skull Kid, Dark Samus, all assist trophies). Though those guys are pretty obscure with limited moveset potential, K. Rool is the main villain of an already established Smash franchise and is one of the top picks by fans.
>>
>>258110874

> Accuses OP of pulling numbers out of his ass

> Agrees with OP but adds delusional Ridleyfagging
>>
>>258106335
You have very shit taste or didn't play any of FE4, 5, and 6 to have that opinion.
>>
File: nintendo-y-monolith-soft.png (177 KB, 2195x997) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-y-monolith-soft.png
177 KB, 2195x997
Looking forward to dat Monolithsoft rep reveal.
>>
>>258111634
>Your face everybody think is going to be Shulk
>Is actually Kos-mos
>>
>>258110874
>bandana dee
>mach rider
>>
I just wish the game would come out already so we can finally put the roster speculation to rest

Do we have any sort of idea when the next/last trailer will be? When's TGS?
>>
>>258111529
Different person here, I also basically agree with OP, it's just the use of exact numbers is a total joke.

Also, using Tropical Freeze is a stretch due to when the roster was finalized, though Dixie Kong doesn't need it for justification. Cranky does though, he has no moveset without the Scrooge McDuck inspiration he got from TF.
>>
>>258099274
>DK
It's a disgrace Donkey Kong hasn't got some Assist trophies yet.

Besides the obvious of Rambi and the other animal buddies we should be getting some of the other Kongs at least.

K.Rools chances are also bolstered in that he's been a trophy for the past 2 games. So at least Sakurai is aware of him on a basic level
>>
>>258112118
The speculation is doing my nut in. I just want the fucking roster now.
>>
>>258112118
>When's TGS?
A week after the Japanese 3DS release.
>>
>>258099529
>Rhythm Girl having a higher percentage than Karate Joe
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>258111901
Monolith Soft doesn't own KOS-MOS and she's not iconic enough to get in based on third party.
>>
>>258112390
Fucking hell

So there's no way to know when the last reveal will be is there? This is gonna kill me
>>
Your list is delusional, clueless shit.
Here's a correct list:
100% DK character: either K. Rool or Dixie Kong
100% Rhythm Heaven character or Andy
99% Ridley
99% Mewtwo
95% Zelda character: either Impa or Ghirahim
80% Isaac
75% Hades
>>
>>258112759
It's up to Sakurai to say "this is the last pre-launch trailer!", if he wants.
>>
File: 1392324192730.jpg (65 KB, 943x421) Image search: [Google]
1392324192730.jpg
65 KB, 943x421
>>258099274
>No Wonder Red
Why even live.
>>
>>258112814
>No you're the delu-
>Hades

We can hang out
>>
>>258112483
Neither of those characters are musically inclined, where as the Chorus Kids are, and music is the core essence of RH so I can imagine that's why Sakurai would choose them to represent RH.

"Hm... I want to rep a MUSIC rhythm game... I KNOW! I'LL THROWN IN A MARTIAL ARTIST OR AN INTERVIEWER! They really capture what Rhythm Heaven is aaaaaalllllllll about!"

Not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1407898679095.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1407898679095.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>258112814
>100% Rhythm Heaven character or Andy
>andy
>andy
>andy
>RH
>>258113050
thanks to god, platinium shit characters are away from my smash
>>
>>258112814
>95% Zelda character: either Impa or Ghirahim
You're forgetting Toon Zelda/ Tetra was part of the Forbidden 7...
>>
>>258113519
We already have two Zeldas on the roster, three is a lot.
>>
>>258113183
Glee Club barely has any rhythm. It's just memorization. No sudden changes, no quick shifts, just parroting. Karate Man has things like punching three in succession, off beats, and timing, which is what Rhythm Heaven is about. You'd know that if you've played the game.
>>
>>258113183
He could choose the girl and call it a day.
>>
>>258113519
We haven't seen any or heard anything about the forbidden 7 coming back, other than Dixie and Mewtwo are still popular with fans. I don't think anyone besides these two have a chance of making it in
>>
>>258112814
Damn, you're going to be disappointed lol
>>
>>258113698
I want four Zeldas. Tetra could have a really interesting moveset and Toon Zelda would be a fun little clone.
>>
>>258113698
Just stating the facts, mate. She's at least better than a one-off character from the worst 3D Zelda.
>>
>>258114354
But she's not better than Impa.
>>
>>258109752
Where are the Animal Crossing and Wii fit enemies?
>>
>>258114556
They haven't been shown off yet.
>>
>>258114556
We'll be getting scorpions and tarantulas soon enough anon. Wii fit enemies I don't know.
>>
>>258114527
I'd be fine with Impa/Sheik being alts of the other; excluding HW they'd play virtually the same. And I think the WW continuity should have more reps.
>>
>>258114840
So wait, Impa and Sheik should be alts because they play the same, but Zelda and Toon Zelda should be separate characters?
>>
>>258114801
Balance Boards?
>>
What if Mewtwo does come back but it's the female Mewtwo from the BW movie?
>>
>>258113767
It's not like Sakurai couldn't create a moveset which incorporates attacks from a range of RH character for the Chorus Kids or anything.... plus there's 3 of them. Their moveset could eeaaaaaaaasily be based around the concept of rhythm.

The main essence of RH is MUSIC, it's why Sakurai will choose Chorus Kids over anyone else. It's a grounded reason.

Plus they were the characters chosen for celebrity endorsement.
>>
>>258115243
Didn't the VA for Mewtwo from melee die or something? Just reuse voice clips from melee.
>>
>>258115118
Their dimensions are completely different, same with Link and Toon Link. People would still bitch about it but at least it's not as bad as Lucina.

Personally I'd be fine without a new Zelda rep but I don't think SS justifies more waifu/husbando characters. We have HW for that.
>>
>>258115243
It would be great.
>>
>>258115326
So you haven't played Rhythm Heaven?
Rhythm Heaven is based off rhythm. There's off beats, fake outs, times where music won't help you, delays, and surprises. It's all about rhythm, and what better way to represent that than with the very first minigame you play, Karate Man?
>>
File: 1401778803725.jpg (205 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1401778803725.jpg
205 KB, 900x900
>>258099529
>Chorus Boys remain the likely choice.
>>
>>258115776
>>258115326
Does it really matter which RH character is the rep? Guessing games are fun but in the end RH needs a mascot character that people who play Smash and haven't played RH can identify with. I don't know enough about the series to say that Marshall/RH Girl/Karate Joe/Chorus Kids is definitely that character, but any RH fan should be happy with at least one of them.
>>
OP, you forgot to mention in the Shulk section that Monolith Soft retweets everything smash related and Shulk's voice actor admits to be working on a project that he can't tell anyone about.

Also the chances of Shulk being in Xenocross isn't very good but it could happen I guess.
>>
>>258105842
jesus fucking christ this OP is autistic
>>
>>258116269
Rhythm Heaven doesn't really have a mascot. All of their characters serve a signle purpose.
>>
>>258116415
Kamiya retweeted Smash info. Didn't mean shit.
Also, what's stopping Shulk's VA from being in Xenoblade Chronicles?
>>
>>258116452
That's where the uncertainty lies, and that's where you guys will have to leave it up to Sakurai to decide which character best fills that niche. From an outsider's perspective, Marshal or the Chorus Kids seem likely, but the Karate Joe arguments seem fair as well.
>>
>>258115776
Without music, there is no rhythm.

It's like Robin, how Sakurai felt Robin captured the essence of Fire Emblem perfectly. I could imagine that Sakurai would feel the same way with Chorus Men. They represent MUSIC AND RHYTHM.

Plus I doubt your going to be pulling off off-time signatures is fucking Smash Bros.
>>
>>258116452
Karate Joe was the first playable character and his minigame appeared in every game in the series. I'd say he's the best thing to a series rep.
>>
File: 1402374713607.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1402374713607.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>258114840
>these two characters with absolutely nothing going for them moveset-wise besides a spin-off, non-canon game that literally came out yesterday would play the same because they're both Shieka
>>
>>258108248
>he doesn't know
>>
>>258116869
Maybe not rhythm, but beat. Without beat, there is no music, but even without music, there can be beat.
>>
>>258115180

Calories
>>
>>258117058
In a franchise where Ganondorf fights exactly the same as Captain Falcon? Sure, why not. Are you trying to make a point?
>>
>>258116415
>Also the chances of Shulk being in Xenocross isn't very good but it could happen I guess.
Not really, considering X has nothing to do with Xenoblade as far as characters and story are concerned.
>>
>>258116989
you're absolutely fucking delusional. Such amateurish, common place thinking. I bet you think the Shulk-look-alike in X is Shulk's son too, don't you.

Adding a fucking martial artist to represent a rhythm based MUSIC videogame makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>258117098
no I don't
please spoonfeed me
>>
>there are people who want franchises already represented in Smash to have even more representation
>they would seriously rather have their favorite franchise get another rep than an unrepped franchise get one

Literally the most disgusting trash in roster threads. I bet you faggots would have seriously wanted Waluigi instead of WTF. I like Ghirahim as much as the next guy but I'd rather have an interesting game of Nintendo all-stars duking it out with each other than just padding out existing series with side characters,
>>
>>258117617
He's been in every game with the same gameplay. No other minigame can claim that. Plus, he's the first and last minigame in the series so far.
>>
>>258117423
He could be a remanifested character in a new universe.
>>
>>258117617
He's someone who fits well in a fighting game that incorporates rhythm in his attacks. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>258117989
What do you mean?
>>
>>258117384
>In a franchise where Ganondorf fights exactly the same as Captain Falcon?
This is out of limitation, not necessity. This is purely because Sakurai wanted to fluff Melee's roster with clones.

>Are you trying to make a point?
It is being implyed that Impa and Shiek would play similarly to each other, as if they have extremely similar abilities. This is baseless.
>>
>>258118231
VA could be voicing a different character in the new universe.

I still don't get why people assume the job is smash, apparently they think recording some grunts and battle lines takes months.
>>
>>258106171
Woah, someone made my favourite gif even better.
>>
>>258118420
>VA could be voicing a different character in the new universe.
Oh, yeah. But that's not Shulk himself. And regardless, his VA said he was working on multiple games.
>>
>>258118330
>It is being implyed that Impa and Shiek would play similarly to each other, as if they have extremely similar abilities. This is baseless.
Does it really matter? Unless we're talking post-HW there isn't much to work with for an Impa moveset. Alt for Sheik was a best-case scenario. No need to go full Aspergers over it.
>>
>>258117651
the roster will definitely leak before the game's street date. people will get their hands on copies a week or so early, if we're lucky.
>>
>>258118197
He's not musically-inclined though and Rhythm Heaven is a rhythm-based MUSIC videogame series. The Choir Kids are a MUSICAL choral group and sing in rhythm and harmony.

It's clear you just have a hard on for Karate Joe and refuse think logically.
>>
>>258118815
There's barely any rhythm in Glee Club, and besides, they've only been in one game, whereas Karate Joe has been in all of them.
>>
>>258104201
I'd eat K.Rool's sausage
>>
>>258118231
Kind of like how FE games take place in different universes but Anna and Amieewhatever are in most games. Pretty sure Final Fantasy does this with Cloud too. Just reusing a character even though they're in a different universe because they're a series mascot or tradition. They already did it with the Nopon.

But I could only see that happening if they wanted to make Shulk a series mascot which I don't think they do. I don't think it would happen but I just wanted to throw the possibility out there.
>>
>>258118980
Chorus Kids made a cameo in Game and Wario's opening movie, if it counts.
>>
>>258118675
>there isn't much to work with for an Impa moveset
The character you're comparing Impa with literally had LESS going for her than Impa does.

Moveset potential doesn't matter. It has never mattered.

>No need to go full Aspergers over it.

>If someone wants to point out holes in my logic, they have aspergers
>>
>>258119192
>They already did it with the Nopon.
They're the equivalent of Moogles. Final Fantasy did it with Cloud but only in the spinoffs.
>>
>>258118736
Pokemon XY didn't leak until like 2 days before and that was a worldwide release
>>
>>258119342
Barely. Those vegetables, the samurai, and the wrestler all appeared as well.
>>
>>258118815
Every character in the series is based around music. All the games are based on music and rhythm. There's no logic is trying to say that he's not musically-inclined, every minigame is.
>>
>>258099886
Waddle dee was deconfirmed
>>
>>258119192
You mean how Fei, Ellie and Citan have cameos in Xenosaga?
>>
>>258118980
Karate Joe wasn't chosen to recieve celebrity endorsement. That's a pretty big thing.

"Glee Club has no rhythm" that's just baseless because every fucking character in Rhythm Heaven is rhythm-based.
>>
>>258119462
no it didn't
>>
>>258119659
How so? If you mean Parasol Dee I don't think that cuts it. The Triple Deluxe page describes him as a special Waddle Dee who likes to help his friend Kirby.
>>
File: screen-10.jpg (55 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
screen-10.jpg
55 KB, 400x240
>>258119914
>>
>>258119790
Haven't you played Glee Club? It's really fucking easy. Also, there was more than one commercial.
>>
>>258120174
No bandana. Not the same thing.
>>
>>258119559
FUCKSAKE, are you dumb?

Karate Joe ISN'T musically-inclined as a character, he's a fucking martial artist who specialises in KARATE.

Chorus Kids are musically-inclined, since the nature of their character is being a choral group, which is MUSICAL.

Get it now thicky?
>>
>>258120174
That doesn't deconfirm Bandana Dee.
>>
>>258120174
I don't see a bandana.
>>
>>258119358
So you honestly expect Impa not only to be in Smash 4, but to have a completely original moveset as well? You've gone full retard.
>>
>>258120349
So Dazzles confirmed?
Frogs confirmed?
Lizards confirmed?
Moai confirmed?
Space dancers confirmed? They were in a commercial too.
>>
>>258120481
>>258120415
>>258120297

Delusion.

Even if you've honestly fooled yourselves into thinking that's not a deconfirmation you've got to realize that it drastically cuts his chances, right?
>>
>>258120349
He's a martial artist that fights to the rhythm of MUSIC. Saying he's not "musically-inclined" is the dumbest thing ever. Have you even played the games?
>>
>>258120280
So you think that Chorus Kids won't be playable because you think Sakurai would say or think something like "I didn't make Chorus Kids playable because their mini-game in their respective series... was just too damn easy!"

It's clear you're a retard. Piss off.
>>
File: 1406996905748.png (152 KB, 709x768) Image search: [Google]
1406996905748.png
152 KB, 709x768
>>258120709
Just like when ROB was deconfirmed by getting shown off as a SSE enemy, right?
>>
>>258120709
Don't you remember ROB?
>>
>>258120809
There's less rhythm in that game than there is in Karate Man. Don't you remember? It's all about punching to the beat. In the DS game, you also had barrels with bombs thrown into the beat as well.
>>
File: 1379734168891.gif (582 KB, 416x398) Image search: [Google]
1379734168891.gif
582 KB, 416x398
>>258120814
fucking this
>>
>actually pulling percentages out of your ass

I've seen some retarded roster fanwank theories, but yours has to be the most offensive by far.
>>
File: 1389321058052.jpg (64 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1389321058052.jpg
64 KB, 256x256
>over 200 replies
Smashtards ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>258120609
No, literally never said either of these things.

>Expect Impa in Smash 4
Not necessarily. If Sakurai wants a new Zelda rep, she's certainly possible out of significance and unique character design.
>Completely original moveset
If Sakurai picked her as a Zelda rep, it would certainly be possible. Much like Shiek, Falcon, and about 50% of the Smash roster, he'd be working off a blank slate.
The claim that Impa could not be anything other than a Shiek play-alike is stupid.
>>
>>258121435
We've stopped talking about OP a while ago. Now it's just RH discussion.
>>
>>258120736
Yes, he fights to the rhythm of music but the NATURE of his fucking character is of a guy who is a fucking martial artist!

Chorus Kids are a trio of choral singers! They're musically-inclined in that that's the nature of their character!

Do you see where I'm coming from?
>>
>>258120709
I think it carries some weight. Bandana Dee's chances were never placed that high, though. I don't know who I would place above him if I wanted to knock him down.
>>
>>258099274
>Wii U exclusive stage (we are still yet to see many of these).
all the stages on the Wii U, except for Wily Castle, are exclusive to Wii U
>>
>>258121718
No really, have you played Rhythm Heaven? At all?
>>
File: ihopeso.png (42 KB, 978x168) Image search: [Google]
ihopeso.png
42 KB, 978x168
>>258099274
D-did I do good?
>>
>>258121718
I don't see how what particular profession the characters have justifies their inclusion or not. I'm thinking in terms of how well a character would fit as a Smash character and how well they represent their series. The idea that Karate Joe doesn't fulfill those requirements because he's not officially some kind of singer or musician makes no sense.
>>
>>258122386
>not $100
yeah you did good
>>
Why do you guys keep talking about a new retro character?

Sakurai already added Little Mac. I doubt we would see 2 new retro characters
>>
>>258121479
>If Sakurai wants a new Zelda rep, she's certainly possible out of significance and unique character design.
Was it you or someone else who argued that her design is inconsistent between games and continuities? I feel it applies here.
>The claim that Impa could not be anything other than a Shiek play-alike is stupid.
Any character could have their own moveset, but that doesn't mean they will when it comes around to actually programming and developing them. Impa could easily be a Sheik clone, but I don't think it matters because I don't think she'll be playable in Smash Bros any time soon.
>>
>>258122605
Mac got a Wii game. He's not retro anymore.
>>
>>258122605
>game released in 2009
>retro
>>
>>258122605
Mac had a game in 2009. He takes a bunch of stuff from that game.
>>
>>258122115
No, I haven't played it, though I've watched videos of both Karate Joe and Chorus Kids.

What exactly can you say anyway? That I missed the part where Karate Joe transforms into a musician?
>>
>>258122605
Little Mac isn't a retro character. His last game was in 2009 and a some of his moves take stuff from that.
>>
>>258122563
Assuming it arrives. I don't understand why it's suddenly so cheap. I heard something about a new shipment out of the blue for Gamestop, but that was months ago. I thought they'd all be gone pretty quickly.
>>
>>258122563
Fucking Gamestop, am I right?

But seriously fuck Gamestop.
>>
>>258122605
People take "retro character" to mean a character who absolutely has not had their own game since the NES, while Little Mac has had Punch Out Wii between Brawl coming out and being announced for SSB4.
>>
>>258122885
Rhythm Heaven isn't something you can watch. You have to FEEL it. It's way harder than it looks. You need the rhythm, not the music, to beat it.
>>
>>258104223
>Lucas
>>
>>258123278
>Implying
>>
>>258122542
So you don't believe a trio of rhythmic-based, choral singers would capture the essence of Rhythm Heaven being a rhythmic-based music videogame?

But instead think Karate Joe, a martial artist, would capture the essence of MUSIC and rhythm.

My sides.
>>
File: felyne920.jpg (36 KB, 530x274) Image search: [Google]
felyne920.jpg
36 KB, 530x274
>>258110473
The Monster Hunter Team gets a lot of respect for not trying to cash-in like that, god knows it'd be easy to just shit out a game every year and star in a shitzillion crossovers.
>>
>>258123403
ditto
>>
>>258122817
>Was it you or someone else who argued that her design is inconsistent between games and continuities?
Explain to me why this matters.
>Any character could have their own moveset
This is exactly the point I'm trying to get across. Impa isn't bound to Shiek's moveset simply because they're both Shieka.

>but I don't think it matters because I don't think she'll be playable in Smash Bros any time soon.
Nice opinion. I really care about it.
>>
>>258123404
If you're going to argue about Rhythm Heaven, you should at least play it.
>>
File: Oh wait I lost it again.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Oh wait I lost it again.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>Have this gut-wrenching feeling a character is going to make it in and one of the biggest shitstorms related to Smash will ensue while Pixiv explodes

If anybody needs me, I'll be in my bomb shelter.
>>
>>258123504
>
>>
>>258123404
Karate Joe punches and kicks to the RHYTHM of the MUSIC. That's the whole point of the game. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>258123712
>This is exactly the point I'm trying to get across. Impa isn't bound to Shiek's moveset simply because they're both Shieka.
I never said this was the case, but you know it could happen, unless Sakurai uses HW Impa for Smash 5.
>Nice opinion. I really care about it.
*tips katana
>>
File: 1399600073330.png (145 KB, 839x407) Image search: [Google]
1399600073330.png
145 KB, 839x407
>>258123728
Is it Miku?
>>
File: l6fMHby[1].png (169 KB, 490x200) Image search: [Google]
l6fMHby[1].png
169 KB, 490x200
Can't w8
>>
>>258122605
mac ain't retro no mo
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.