[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I'm going to be buying MGSV on console instead of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: homer-laughing.gif (168 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
homer-laughing.gif
168 KB, 375x375
>mfw I'm going to be buying MGSV on console instead of PC because of earlier release and special editions

I hope you can stay off /v/ long enough to avoid the spoilers for the GOTG
>>
>>257883457
"Earlier release"
sauce?
>>
>>257883457
/v/ where we shitpost about what were playing videogames on and who made the games rather than discussing the contents of games
>>
>>257883457
You're like a slave that love to discuss with other slaves about the shiny new chain around your neck.
>>
thanks for the bug testing OP!
>>
File: kek.png (19 KB, 471x24) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
19 KB, 471x24
>>257883559
>>
>consoleturds so mad they plan on spoiling the game
Thanks for beta testing. And remember NEVER EVER.
>>
>>257883780
obviously it wont be their top priority, there's a million other things to do with the game still
calling you a retard isn't my top priority but I'm still here calling you a retard
>>
>implying I care about spoilers

Enjoy the beta testing.
>>
Enjoy the spoilers PCfriends, it happened with franklin killing his friends in GTA V it'll happen with this
>>
>>257883457
If it saves me from having to buy a NogameStation4 or a Shitbox None then it's worth the wait. Thanks for beta testing for us, console plebs.
>>
>>257884538
fucking LOL
>>
>>257885136
fuck you asshole
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.